Laurie & George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart seemed to start beating outside my chest; so that's what 'of course' meant. But then I heard George prod her again "Go on," he said, "that's not all."

I tried to ask, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Laurie continued anyway..."George made me..." she looked back and forth nervously between us. "Baby," she said to me, her voice strained and low, "I love you so much, and I always will. George made me...ohhh" she moaned as George pulled at her nipple with his lips, "Oh God, baby...he made me promise to let him have me...to let him fuck me...anytime he wants...from now on."

Laurie came over to where I was sitting. "I told him yes," she whispered in my ear. "Is that okay, baby?" She gripped my cock hard, squeezing my balls just a little, waiting for my reply. As I came for the final time that evening, Laurie had her answer, and I knew I had the perfect woman for the rest of my life.

12