Lay-Offs Ch. 01

Story Info
Female boss realizes her power.
8.9k words
4.47
137.6k
25
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers

Chapter 01: Samantha

I sat at my desk holding this letter; the more I read it, the more I knew that it was going to change my life, as I knew it. I am 38 going on 42 (I look 38 even though I am 42.) I've never married and have been working since I was 17. I worked all through college. Now part of the reason I never had many dates I hate to admit this but facts are facts. All through my school years I looked like the standard "Nerd" I wore big rim glass's, I kept my hair in a bun because my mother felt only good girls wore their hair like that.

I did not begin to fill out in my chest until I was 17 and of course I was a little heavy. That's not quite true, I was fat. The boys and girls would make fun of me in grade school and right through High school. I knew even in Collage that I was the butt of many a joke. I just worked even harder to being a straight "A" student. It was easy since I did not have any distractions.

By the time I was able to lose my weight I was in my 20's and because I worked so hard I just continued to not date. Oh the men I worked with once in awhile would hit on me, but every one of them were married. I sort of knew that it was going to be me and my hand the rest of my life. I was drunk as hell when I deflowered myself at age 23 in my dorm listening to my roommate screwing herself like crazy. I think she did it that loud and long to just get to me. That night I used a beer bottle, later in life I managed to order a dildo through the mail.

Now I am not sure you understand what a girl like me went through as a teenager then as a young woman. Sexually I wanted sex as everyone else did. With no dates, no one ever even tried to touch me on my small breast or between my legs. With no dates I would have free time, which I would spend on the Internet reading sex stories.

Looking back, I now know that was not the best choice because all those stories ever did for me was tell me what I was missing. Masturbation was my way of life from twelve maybe thirteen (I don't recall my age when I finely did it). The only reason I remember when I took my own virginity was the pain. Even in college my only source of entertainment was reading porn and watching it.

I'm telling you this so you may understand why I was so excited. Here I am in my late Thirty-(ish) years of life and the only sex life I have ever had has been my fingers and dildos. I have lots and lots of sex toys as well as a collection of other phallic items. I have a collection of porn that would rival any sex addicts. I have files and files of dirty filthy nasty sex stories that I have read and liked so much that I cannot delete them.

Oh I just remembered I did have sex with a man once; I was drunk (of course) I went to a bar, met a man, we went out to his van and he did it. It was way too fast for me. I wasn't even getting started when he finished. He got off of me I staggered out of his van and he left. I cried all the way home disgusted with myself. My only experience with a man was nothing but a waste.

I started with Fidelity Mutual right out of college. I have worked my way up to General Manager where I have been for the last eight years. I run the West Coast two-story branch. I employ six adjusters, a staff of twelve in the sales division, as well as another thirteen of office staff. I have interviewed each and every one of my employees giving the final say of approval (or not.) I run a very conservative work place, where the women are women and dress as such, no pants or slacks. The men are gentlemen that come to work in suits with ties our Company has an image and I keep it that way.

The rest of the company in other regions have all gone casual; you could say that my division (West Coast) is a hold out. I don't even allow "Casual Fridays". Oh my employees grumble about it, but I am fair, and I pay them very well. Just because I am at work does not mean that I cannot be a Lady. The women working for me will dress and act as Ladies or find another place to work. The men will be gentlemen or they are gone as well. I told you all this so you understand that my outward appearance is one thing and my private life is just the opposite. I know what the corporate world wants and I am that. I have my own wants and desires that I have never been able to live out.

I sat at my desk holding a letter in my hands; I read it over and over. The first time I read it, it started to get the gears going in my head. You see I can't begin to tell you the number of times just this past year that I have abused myself, going over and over in my mind how I wished I could be the nasty boss that tricked or blackmailed her employees into having sex with her.

The stories are always about some male boss that gets his way with the women under him. Once in awhile I would find some story of a female boss that did the same to her male employees. I knew in real life that could never happen. I knew that with the laws today it would be instant suicide.

Being the "Boss" I have responsibilities galore, but at the same time very little to almost no physical work to do. I normally just sat at my desk reading dirty stories on my PC with every day interruptions of phone calls and papers to sign. In my personnel life I have had several on line dates where we mutually masturbated but that were the extent of that. Some days I would come to work with a butterfly between my legs and run three or four sets of batteries down. I always carried my pocket rocket and a nine-inch dildo in my purse. Having my own private bathroom in my office gave me the privacy I needed to "relax."

I sat there trembling as I re-read the letter my vagina was tingling. I was turned on sexually because I knew that I now had the right tool at the right time to do something I knew I never normally would have the nerve to do.

The letter subject was "Lay-offs" It said:

As you are aware Fidelity Mutual is in a present down size since the purchase by World Wide Insurance. The review conducted last month showed that you need to down size your office staff from your present staff of nine to three. On the first of next Month you may increase the remaining staff hourly wage up to and not exceeding their present hourly wage by 100%. Sales, Claims and personnel office will remain at present levels. The reason for allowing the pay increase is the heavier workload that the remaining staff will have to pick up.

You are authorized to give a two-month severance to all terminated employees. (Authorized however not required). You have three weeks to weed out the personnel you feel can be terminated with the least problems.

Managers are authorized to offer an optional two-months of severance pay to terminated employees. Over the next three weeks, review the employees that can be terminated with the least amount of negative impact on the company.

Be aware that our attorneys are standing by for any lawsuits which may arise. We have experienced in the past that when we terminate such large numbers that claims are raised of sexual harassment and sexual assaults, discrimination, by race, weight, age and such. We want to assure you that this is expected and how to prepare. It has been our experience that in times like this your being a female will not make any difference. Expect it and rest assured we know better, if there had been any question your position would have been the first replaced.

Once word gets out that such a termination is going on employees will attempt to record you and taking things that you say way out of context. It is our recommendation that you record with the employee's knowledge any topic of possible termination. In the Chicago Division Mark notified his employees as a group and used his time to see who would respond to the challenge. This caused competition and he kept three top members of his staff.

How you do it is your choice. There will not be any diverting of personnel to fill gaps or reward employees other than the month severance package. If you have questions or need advice Vice President Gamble is here to assist you.

When I read it the first time I knew I had something in my hand that would allow me to do the un-thinkable. I made it very apparent that our company hired only family orientated people. I made it clear that sexual harassment would not be tolerated what so ever. I had a written policy that any married employee with a relationship with another employee not his or her spouse would be cause for termination.

No one has ever known what a sexual appetite I have. I did not figure it all out yet, but I knew if I played my cards right I would do things this next two weeks that would satisfy me for the rest of my life.

One thing I made sure of was the people I had working for me all were top notch in their knowledge and appearance. No one including myself was over weight. No one could be thought of as lazy, I did not have one smoker in the bunch (not by design, I was just lucky). I knew I did not have any racist or bigots. My work force was diverse and wholesome.

Last month when the efficiency experts were here I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be required to let someone go. I thought one maybe two but nine, wow this was going to be something. I guess in some small way I was relieved that the head office decided to leave me in place and not lay me off for right now.

I had Becky bring me the second floor personnel files. I needed to study them and figure out how I was going to do this. I wanted to get the competition going and let every one work at helping me decide who I would keep and who I would lay-off.

The competition I had in mind could land me in jail and of course cost me my own job, but if I did it right I might be able to pull it off.

I sat at my desk turned on and so sexually excited I was throbbing between my legs. I picked up the phone and told Becky (my assistant) to send Samantha in to see me. I realized that I did not have any plan, I had thought of being able to do this for years and years. I knew that I was in complete control of every one that worked on the second floor. I mean real control.

Samantha knocked and when she came in I called Becky and told her under no circumstances were we to be disturbed. I keep a micro recording device in my purse for meetings. I had taken it out and placed it on my desk. When Samantha came in I had her close the door and sit in front of my desk.

I said, "Thank you for coming in Samantha, before I start I need to inform you that I am recording this conversation for our permanent file."

The look on her face was priceless, it was pure terror. I have no idea why seeing her like that made me feel so, Oh I don't know, maybe the word I am looking for is "powerful".

I then said, "Remind me Samantha you don't have any children do you? Do you have any idea why I called you to my office Samantha?" I knew she didn't but I could not think of a better way to start out this conversation "for the records".

Samantha put down her head and said meekly, "Yes Ma'am." That got me curious, as could be; no one was to know about this. Did Becky tell the office? I had to know, because if she had she was going to be first on the list.

I wanted to come across stern, but not so much to scare Samantha. I said, "Ok young lady lets hear it!"

I called her a young lady when in fact she was thirty-nine.

She said, "You heard about Frank and I haven't you? I'll break it off, it was just a fling; I don't know why I allowed it to go on. I like Mary, the way she talked about him in bed I couldn't help myself. I am so sorry, I promise it will never happen again. Please don't fire us. I swear to God I will never sleep with him again."

I stopped her, "Before you say anything else take a breath." I reached up and turned off my recorder. As I did this I started, "Samantha I don't think we should have that on your record right now. I think it best to turn off the recorder; no one needs to know the details. I'll turn it back on later when I have decided just how I am going to handle this little mess you are in."

I hit rewind and stopped it, then hit the record button again. I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity like this. I sat it down on my desk between us, "To be honest with you Sam, It is alright to call you Sam isn't it dear? (I did not wait for her to answer) I have not decided what I am going to do yet. I think I will make that decision after I find out if you are going to come completely clean or if you are going to try and lie to me about this sordid affair. Something tells me that when you two went to bed you sure as hell didn't `sleep together' as you put it now did you?"

I waited for her to respond; she didn't so I said in a stern voice again, "Look Samantha, look at me, and answer my questions or go back to your desk and clean it out. Now you didn't sleep with him now did you? You fucked him, or should I say he fucked you."

Samantha raised her head and I saw tears in her eyes, her trembling lips moved, "No we didn't sleep together. You are correct he fucked me. Now are you happy that you got me to admit it, I told you I was sorry, it won't happen again."

I don't have any idea what came over me. Inside I was shaking, my heart was pounding my mouth was dry. Running through my mind were all those filthy sex stories where the boss confronted his or her prey and he came down hard, making sure that he or she was in full control. Setting the person off guard before springing the trap.

I snapped, "Don't get smart with me young lady, you know the rules. You knew the moment he slipped you his cock that as it entered you and you felt it fill you that you wanted him to fuck you. You chose to receive his hard cock over your wonderful boyfriend John's. You chose to enjoy him over your friendship with his wife Mary. To top it off, you knew as he was fucking you that if I found out you and he would be fired. You chose that time of pleasure over your jobs here. You are not a dumb animal, you desired him didn't you? You wanted him and you chose him over everything for that moment of sexual bliss now didn't you Samantha?"

She looked at me almost pleading, "I guess you could say that, but it was a mistake. I mean it just sort of happen the first time."

She said "the first time" so I pressed it even more, "Well maybe you could say that about the first time, but what about all the others? What about the next time that you arranged to sneak off and screw him, what about the time after that and the time after that? You knew from the day that I hired you relationships out side of marriage here was forbidden. I made it very clear that I would fire you if this kind of thing happened. You knew it and you still opened your legs to receive his cock now didn't you Sam?"

I saw tears running down her cheeks, "Yes, but we where so careful, no one knew, no one. I don't want John to find out and Mary. Poor Mary this would kill her to know that Frank and I were, you know."

I cut her off, I wasn't going to let an opportunity like that pass me by, "Know what? That you were fucking her husband, that you were sucking his dick. Did you really think of Mary or John as Frank gave you his sperm to drink? You did swallow it didn't you Sam? Your not the kind of bitch that sucks a guy off and spits it out are you Sam?"

The look on her face was confusion, added to her embarrassment. I on the other hand could feel that I was soaking wet. My vagina was throbbing with desire and I wanted to touch myself in the worse way. I was speaking to another human being of some of the most private things. I knew that what ever I asked Samantha would answer. Not because we were friends, not because she wanted help or advice, she was telling me everything I wanted to know just to keep her job. Telling me in hope that I would not fire her.

She was sniffling, "Yes, no, I mean I don't know."

I pressed her to answer, "Yes, No, you don't know? That wasn't a hard question Sam. You either swallow or you don't. Do you swallow when Frank fucks your face or not?"

Looking at me in disbelief I guess of the question, "Yes, but I don't do that a lot."

Fuck every time she opened her mouth it gave me more things to dig her about. I just had to press it more.

"You don't do it a lot? What do you mean, are you telling me that you don't suck your boyfriend's cock? You have only sucked Frank's cock? Is that what you are trying to tell me in your pathetic way? Is that it Sam? You will suck off Frank, swallow his sperm and you won't do it to John?"

Samantha looked at me sniffing with more tears, "I never did it to John, only Frank."

I sat there and asked myself, "Does this bitch have a fucking brain? Why would she tell me her boss all this shit just to keep her fucking job? Can she possibly think I wouldn't fire her if this came out yesterday?" She knew my policy, now she is telling me she doesn't give her boyfriend head but she gives her boyfriend here at work head. I was sitting there excited, pissed, and full of sick desire. God I would have loved to have been a fly on a wall watched her and Frank. I had all kinds of visions of them running though my filthy mind.

"Ok Sam you admit to the affair with Frank, you admit you like sucking his cock. You admit that you have been carrying on with him for some time now. Before you answer this next question remember I already know the answer, I am seeing if you plan on lying to me or not. If you lie you know the result. If you are honest with me, I just may put you on a probation to see if you are going to change. Now Samantha, when and where did this all start. Where were you the first time? Stop that fucking sniffling, and knock off those tears, you got caught, face it and come clean"

Samantha wiped her eyes then looked at me, "At the picnic last year, I went to the restroom and Frank followed me. When I came out he was waiting for me, he was wearing shorts that day and a t-shirt. Mary had told me so many times how big he was so I sort of glanced at him. He was showing himself pushing against his shorts. I had been drinking and he asked me if I would like to take a walk with him."

"I wanted to, I don't know why, I really didn't think of doing anything. We walked for a while and you know how that park is a forest on the West side? Well we went in the forest a bit and we stopped at a big tree, I leaned back against it and before I knew what I was doing Frank was in front of me. I looked at his lips and I wanted him to kiss me."

"I felt his warm breath on my face and I watched him as he moved closer and closer. The closer he got the more I desired his kiss. When his lips touched mine I melted into him. He pressed against me and I felt him, he was hard and so big. John is not that big, and Mary always talked about what a great lover Frank is. I don't know why or how, but my hand found him and I stroked it."

I put up my hand stopping her, "Hold it Sam, I don't want to hear about it, or him. If you are telling me you grabbed his hard cock I want to hear that. It's just us girls and a rose is a rose. Now continue, he was kissing you and then what."

Sam picked up again where I stopped her, "He kissed me and I reached for his cock. It was hard and it was soooo big. I did not think of John, I did not think of Mary, and I sure as hell didn't think of this job. All I could think about was what would he feel like if he fucked me.

"Frank put his hand in my shorts and he felt how wet I was. He was like an animal. I sort of was also. We tore out of our cloths and used them to lay on. I laid down and we did it."

I could picture the whole thing happening. I wanted to hear more but I also wanted to grab hold of my toys and get off myself. I asked, "Was it what you had hoped for, and was it everything Mary told you?"

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers