Lay-Offs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had been talking on the phone I did not see Becky get up and go into the bathroom, when I hung the phone up she was washing her face. I walked over to her standing there watching her as she finished then dried her face. She opened her purse, took out a brush and began fixing her hair, then her makeup. I just stood there trying to figure out what I had done so far this morning. It wasn't even eleven yet and I have had sex with three different people. I have had great sex, the kind of sex most women never get to have at all in their lives.

Over the years I have had sex marathons with my toys and myself watching dirty movies and reading filthy stories and then of course there is Rusty. I had a feeling if things kept going like this all day I will be wore out. Becky finished and as she turned to me she leaned close and kissed my right cheek. She said, "Hmmm you smell just like my pussy, I like that smell." She kissed my cheek again and then again moving closer to my lips. I have never kissed anyone in my life with anything more than a good night kiss from mom.

A boy has never kissed me in my life. When I felt her tender kiss's moving to my lips I felt light headed. I moved my mouth to hers and we kissed. My heart was pounding like crazy, I felt her lips so tender and soft, she put her tongue into my mouth slow and gently.

She put her arms around me and I was ready to faint with ecstasy, my mind was swimming I have no idea how long we kissed but I did not want it to stop. Becky pulled back, "I think I should get back to my desk. Do you want some time to clean up? You do look like you have been having sex for an hour and you smell it too."

I answered, "Yeah your right, go ahead. I want to talk later, I want to hear about your story you were going to tell me."

I stood in my bathroom and looked at myself in my mirror. For the first time ever I looked into the mirror and did not see a looser. All my life I saw a looser that would never have a normal sex life with a man. I worked hard at making my self look good but no one ever asked me out on a date.

I would work, then go home get up in the morning and go back to work. As sexual as I was at home alone I would never flirt at work, or mess with a married man. I knew that men would just use me; I was looking for the man of my dreams, the one that I would love. Some where around 29 maybe my early thirties I just knew I would never find him. Sexually I thought I had a good life, my toys, my movies, my stories, and of course Rusty. I would always see in the mirror a very lost soul when I looked at myself.

I never saw a pretty woman or girl. Like I said I was a nerd in school and fat on top of that. But today, today I was beautiful happy and I had a feeling that my life was going to change. Looking at myself I tried to think of why today I decided to change. Why did I feel I could be the woman I was, that isn't right. I wasn't being a woman, I was being a bitch. I was acting out all the stories I had read, I was taking control of my sexual life for the very first time. I had the power, I had the means and I had the opportunity. It was that simple, I knew why, I did it because I knew I could and I knew I most likely would get away with it.

I washed my face then fixed my hair and makeup. I walked out and decided to walk around a bit. I wanted to take one last look at what I was going to change. All the women were walking around or sitting in their very conservative cloths. The men were all sharp in their suits. Everyone was so polite to me. "Hello Ms Johnson" "Good morning Ms Johnson" "You look good today Ms Johnson" "Nice dress today Ms Johnson"

I went down stairs to see how we were doing; checking the sales board stopping in on claims then back upstairs. I walked up to Becky and she had the front of her dress unbuttoned she had taken off her bra and lipstick was now dark red. I looked at her and smiled.

I stopped in front of her desk, "I like the look, sort of fifty-fifty. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be very interesting to say the least. It looks like everything is running smoothly. Why don't you come back in and tell me your story that you couldn't because your mouth was full."

Becky laughed so hard I could not help but laugh myself. I walked in my office and Becky followed. Now I have a big office, but it is sparse of furniture. I have two over stuffed chairs two straight back chairs, my desk and of course my desk chair. We went in and both sat down in the over stuffed chairs.

Becky sat there opened her legs and began to talk. I watched as she used her fingers to very slowly pull up the front of her dress. I knew she was going to tease me and I loved the fact that she wanted to. She started, "Well it's not so much of a story as it is how I first found out about your sexual desires. And how it affected me and turned me on so much wanting you."

I interrupted her asking, "Becky I don't know how I feel, I have no idea if I like girls or boys, are you a lesbian?" I saw her great big smile in answer, "If you want me to be a lesbian I am. If you want me to be straight I am that also. I love sex and as long as I can have it I'm happy. If you have to have an answer to that I guess the proper answer is that I am Bisexual. From the way you like sex I kind of think you are also. I say that because of the way you and Frank did it earlier. Am I wrong?"

I was not going to admit to her that today was my first experience with a man and a woman. (I don't count that quickie at the bar in the parking lot as sex.) I said, "I feel I am bisexual also. Now tell me how you discovered what you did about me."

Becky had worked her dress up onto her lap and she was running her fingers along side the inside of her thigh; closer and closer to her bush. "About four years ago I was in here reading one of your stories that you left on your screen when you ran out of here to a meeting. You were at my desk when the call came in and you ran out with out going back to clear your screen. It was lunchtime so I went to sit in this chair, I saw your screen on and I began to read. I got into files that are stored when ever you go to any website and I found that you like going to sex sites that have stories. I found that you are a member of eight hard-core sex sites. I saw what you like to read and watch.

"I lost track of time and before I realized it, you were out in the hallway talking to someone. I closed everything except what you had on your screen when you left. I ran to the bathroom to hide when you came in. I was planning on flushing the toilet and come out but I didn't. I peeked at you as you sat reading a story, you pulled up your dress like I did and you began to play with yourself as I am doing right now."

"I watched you and got so fucking hot I touched myself as I watched you. It wasn't long before you opened your drawer and pulled out your hidden black rubber dick. I watched you put it in and I watched you fuck yourself like crazy. I came the same time you did. The phone rang and you had to go down stairs. You left after putting away your cock and I came out. I pulled the rubber dick out licked it, sucked it and quickly fucked myself with it before you could return. I got out just in time before you came back up stairs."

"You gave me what for, for taking so long at lunch and from that day on every chance I could I would check on what you have read and where you go on the net. I was sad the day I opened your drawer to find you no longer kept your rubber cock here, the next day I began bringing mine."

"Many a night I would lay in bed thinking of eating you, fucking you and you doing the same to me. Many times I wished you would come back from lunch or a meeting early and catch Frank and me fucking here on the carpet. So many times I would be disappointed to finish and just walk out when you got back. I would tell myself if we only did it for a few more minutes. I knew you would not fire me. I knew you would not fire Frank; I knew that if you got a taste of him you would never get rid of him. You see Linda I know you, I am you. I love to watch, I love to be watched. I love it in the ass as much as you do. I love it in my cunt. I have a wonderful cunt, always wet, and always wanting something in it. My fingers, a cock, or a toy it doesn't matter."

"Right now I would love to feel a cock in me. I would love to feel a mouth on it. But do you know what I want more than ever Boss?"

I was fixated on her voice, my eyes never blinked as I watched her finger fuck her pussy as she spoke to me. My mouth was dry and my pussy was on fire again. I managed to try and clear my voice, "I ah, no, what do you want right now?"

Becky closed her legs, and slid off the chair onto her knees. As she moved over to me moving between my legs she purred, "I want to eat you again. I want to shove my tongue in you and drink your nectar. I want to kiss you and fuck you. I want all that and I know you want it too don't you."

Becky did not expect an answer because she had her mouth on mine and we kissed. She had her hand between my legs. I was so light headed. I felt light as a feather. I loved the way she kissed me. I loved the way her finger felt on my clit one moment then inside of me the next. It took just moments for her to bring me to a climax. When she did she released me and knelt in front of me. She said with a great big smile, "So tell me how did you like my little story? Did it do the trick?"

I was taken by surprise by this. She was so tender, so hot and so fucking sexy she got me off and now she is all perky and happy. I had no idea what to think or act. Becky stood, "Now then maybe you can get through the next interview with out attacking them."

It really pissed me off when she said that. She was playing me, she was trying to control me and I caught it. I said, "Go tell Jennifer, Jacky and Susan to come up here. And the next time you try and pull this cutesy act on me you go from the top of the list to the very bottom. Don't ever try and play me again. You got that Becky?"

Becky knew better than to argue with me, she said "Yes Ma'am I'll get them right away."

I went to my desk and waited. Jennifer and Jacky came in right away; we had to wait on Susan. Once they were all in the room I began.

"Ladies I called you here because of something that has come to light today. It concerns all of you and it affects your job here as well as your husbands. Yesterday you would all be fired, today is different; why it is different is not your concern, just be happy that it is."

"I have evidence beyond any doubt that all of you along with Samantha and my assistant Becky have been screwing Frank. Now before you all try and tell me you haven't I will say this. To tell me that is insulting me, I know for a fact you all have been screwing him and just face it, I know about it. The question is this. What do I want to do about it? Before I tell you what we will be doing I have a letter to read you."

I read the letter and left out the parts that I wanted to. I sat there silent looking from one to the other. I picked up the phone and called Becky back in the office,

When she came in she asked, "Yes Ms Johnson?"

I said, "Come over here child and tell the girls my new program. Give them the rules and when you finish telling them, I want you to come over here and finish what you started."

Now the look on Becky's face was priceless, I was making her pay for her little tryst earlier. She turned and faced the three as she said. "Because of the letter Ms. Johnson is going to have to let nine of us go. So she has devised a plan to choose which nine leave and which three stay with the double pay raise. Ms. Johnson wants three whores to work for her. She is looking for the three women that are willing to do anything to keep their jobs."

"Anyone not wishing to participate in the contest may leave at any time and they will receive the two-month severance pay. I assume Ms. Johnson played you the tape of her proof of all of us fucking Frank. With that she can fire us with out cause, so if we want to stay we have to never wear panties or hose here at the office. Never wear a bra here at work, and the dress code is gone. Well not gone, we still have to wear dresses or skirts just no pants of any type."

"What you don't know about Ms. Johnson is, she likes to watch and she likes women that like to be nasty and slutty. So we get to be free to do what we want. In two weeks she will pick the three to stay and the others are gone, myself I plan to stay." She turned, walked around to my chair and knelt down. I turned my legs and she began eating my pussy.

I looked at the shocked girls and said, "It is time to choose. Stand up and take off the underwear or clean out your desk."

Susan said as she turned and stomped out, "YOU'RE FUCKING SICK, SEND ME MY GOD DAMN CHECK. I'M OUT OF HERE!" I looked at Jennifer and she was taking off her hose and panties.

Jacky stood there a moment and asked, "Will I have to do what she is doing to you?"

I looked at her and said, "Of course not. You don't have to do a fucking thing dear; just play by the rules and who knows I just might pick you to be one of the three. But remember I want to see sluts working here, no more lady crap. Hell you ain't ladies. You are all married and you are all fucking another woman's husband. Why, just because he has a big fucking cock and it feels good. Hell that's a whore anyway so why fight it? I want sex here in the office. Hell suck some cock, fuck the boys just try and act as if it isn't suppose to happen here. I want to catch you, I want to see your pussy's and I want to feel your mouths."

"You don't have to do a damn thing but remember I am picking the three girls that will do anything sexually with anyone at any time. Why do you think Becky is on her knees right now eating out my cunt? Do you think she came to work today hoping to be doing this? She is doing it because she wants this job and she does not want her husband to find out why I fired her, right Becky?"

I pulled her by her hair away from me and she said, "Yes Ms. Johnson." I let go of her hair and she went back to eating me.

They were both still standing there with their underwear in hand. I said, "Drop the underwear in the trash can kiss each other and put your hand under each other's dress. Feel the pussy of the woman you will be eating later today. Oh I don't care where or when you do it, but you better make sure it gets done before quitting time. No wait it will be done in here if you don't you may try and lie about it. Jennifer you stay and Jacky go back to your desk. Keep your mouth shut. Wait, Becky tell them what happens if anyone finds out about my plan before I tell them."

I pulled her face away again by her hair and she said, "If anyone finds out she will know it came from one of us because only we know. So all of us that were told are laid-off or fired. So please, please don't tell anyone. Everyone will know in a day or so."

I pulled her back to my pussy and said, "get out Jacky and wrap your mind around this, Jennifer and I are going to talk a bit, Oops I almost forgot, lets see the kiss and get your hand to work."

I watched as they both stood up, they faced each other and I could see it, they did not want to do it. They did not want to touch each other but they knew they had to. Jennifer moved first to Jacky, she gave her cousins kiss, I said, "Oh no you don't close your eyes and think it is Frank, kiss her the way you would Frank. Get your hand down there and work her pussy the way Frank works it. I want passion and I want it now, get with it or get the fuck out of my office and go home and tell your husband's why you got fired."

Jennifer took Jacky in her arms and kissed her, a moment later Jacky responded. I saw each of them bring down an arm and they both pulled the front of the other's dress up to get their hands on each other. Becky pulled away and knelt up to watch with me."

The two girls started kissing slowly, and then as they kissed and began to touch each other, they both responded to the action. I could see Jacky grinding her hips against Jennifer's hand and Jennifer was doing the same against Jacky's hand. The kissing became very passionate and the moaning became louder. They broke the kiss. Clinging to each other as they both worked to a climax. I sat there watching and seeing them standing holding each other as they ground their hips against each other's hands was exciting. Becky got up along side of me and whispered in my ear, "These next two weeks are going to fun as hell. I bet in less than three days this is going to be a sex pit and there will never be anymore sick days." She got back down between my legs as I relaxed, I knew she was right.

12