Laying Hardwood Ch. 03

Story Info
Ginny wants more of Tommy's hardwood, pregnant Hannah helps.
3.5k words
4.69
11.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"My Mom says she loves the hardwood in the kitchen so much that now she needs hardwood in her bedroom."

Tommy sighed. Seth was his best friend, and he was so close to the family that he called Seth's mother Virginia "Aunt Ginny". But the kitchen work had included sexual escapades between Tommy and Ginny from which he had barely recovered when he later laid hardwood for Seth's sister, the very pregnant Hannah. The sex with each of them had been the best Tommy had ever experienced, but he had mixed feelings about fucking women that were like members of his own family.

"I'm pretty busy these days," Tommy tried dodging further entanglements.

"Well, I offered us up this weekend, so if you need to rearrange your plans, please do it. I'm counting on you chum."

Another, longer sigh. "I'll be there."

"Okay- same plan as last time. We sleep over starting Friday night to get an early start Saturday. We have more wood to lay in fewer days, so I expect that it will be hard work."

Yet another still longer sigh. If a sleepover was involved, Tommy was sure that Ginny had more than flooring in mind. If only he could ignore how hard that thought was making his wood. Almost immediately, he wondered whether Hannah would spend the weekend lounging around Virginia's pool as she had done before. Recalling that made Tommy's wood throb.

Now that he had fucked Hannah's ass, and received from her mind blowing oral sex, followed by gentle wake up sex that seemed to last for hours, through a chain of orgasms, she would be even a bigger distraction. With the progress of Hannah's pregnancy, she would definitely be bigger, but Tommy found her growing baby bump a major turn on. A sneak sequel with Hannah could be fun, if Ginny did not wear out Tommy before Hannah had a turn.

Tommy excused himself and ran to his apartment, where he relieved his pain, recalling that encounter with Hannah.

As the week passed by, he was torn between hoping that the work would be called off and waiting for Hannah to call with promises of a repeated performance. Even if all Hannah did was lay out by the pool, that vision would help Tommy perform for Virginia. Each night and morning, Tommy jerked off, alternating between recollections of Hannah and fresh thoughts of what could be forthcoming, with luck.

Tommy had no such luck by Friday, so he arrived at Virginia's house in the evening, late enough to avoid a drunken meal, but early enough that, unfortunately for Tommy, Aunt Ginny was more than tipsy, and obviously aroused by Tommy's presence, in spite of Seth also being there.

Ginny was sexy for an older woman, dressed for poolside in a sarong which offered glimpses of her still shapely legs, and a strapless top which struggled to contain her voluptuous breasts. Her excitement was obvious, the way her nipples threatened to poke through the fabric.

In spite of himself, Tommy felt his wood get hard at the sight.

It soon got dark out, and Seth excused himself to get some sleep in anticipation of a hard day's work laying wood. That left Tommy wondering whether he would be required to lay wood with Ginny before going to bed himself.

Ginny undid her top, tossing it aside.

"Skinnydip, Tommy?"

Before Tommy could respond, his cell phone chirped. It was Hannah calling.

"Oh, Tommy." she sobbed, "I've had such a bad evening, I need you..."

"I'm at your Mom's - we lay hardwood in her bedroom tomorrow..."

"Don't move, I'll be right over."

Ginny frowned when Tommy told her Hannah was heading over "due to some marital crisis".

"See what you are missing?" Ginny stripped and dove into the pool. In spite of her age related imperfections, Tommy felt his cock swell instantly in reaction to Ginny's nudity. He froze in place, only partially due to Hannah's command - mostly, he knew that if he moved, he would jump into the pool after Ginny, creating a situation he thought best not to confront Hannah with.

Hannah must have broken all the speed limits, because her brakes screeched announcing her turn into her mother's driveway minutes later. The car door slammed. Hannah ran through the gate, throwing herself into Tommy's arms. She seemed indifferent to Ginny's presence.

Tommy instinctively ran fingertips through Hannah's hair, and kissed the top of her head. The heat of her body made his arousal even greater. He suspected she must feel his swollen member against her leg. Tommy hoped she would assume she was the sole cause.

Despite her sobbing, Hannah wriggled enticingly against Tommy, mewing like a kitten.

"What's wrong baby?" Tommy asked softly. As much as he tried to focus on Hannah, he could feel Ginny staring at the display of intimacy. If he had looked more closely, he might have noticed her nipples puffing up. The wetness of her vagina was not visible, but was there, starting to flood the older woman's inner thighs.

"Is my baby making you hard, Tommy?" Ginny asked." Does she know what a great fuck you are? Does she know how much fun we had together?"

The questions distracted Hannah momentarily from her woes. She gasped, pulling back, still held in Tommy's arms, looking from him to her mother, and back.

"What the f...?" Hannah managed to start the exclamation before her mother continued.

"That's right, honey, if you didn't know it, Tommy is good at laying his hard wood just as much as he is with flooring," Virginia giggled. "Though since he did your flooring, I'm betting you already know that. Now, what seems to be the trouble?"

"Aaron. My husband is the trouble. I thought that he wasn't fucking me because I'm big with the baby. Then today, I walked into the laundry room to find him assfucking the laundry maid, who must be even further along than I am. He tried to claim he was just helping take sheets out of the dryer, because her belly got in the way, but his slimy erect cock was flopped out of his fly, and before her uniform skirt fell back in place, I saw that her underwear was pushed aside and her asshole was bright red."

Hannah sobbed and collapsed into Tommy's arms.

"Good thing you find me sexy still. At least I think you do." She ran a hand down Tommy's torso, found his erection in his pants and gave it a squeeze. "I hope this is for me, not my mother."

Tommy didn't know how to explain that it was a bit of each of them. To avoid having to speak, he kissed Hannah's ear, then ran his tongue along the side of her throat and out to the tip of her shoulder, which he nibbled. Her belly squirmed excitedly in response. Her fingers continued to stroke him, as she shoved his shorts down, exposing his massive meat.

"Play with those heavy balls, daughter," Ginny sighed. Hannah complied with her mother's direction, as Tommy licked down and popped a nipple free, taking it into his lips.

"Wait a sec," Hannah panted, "I'm not done yet. When I called Aaron's bluff he finally admitted that most of his time supposedly spent with the boys, he's been fucking HER. It seems he likes her scrawny body. I told him if he likes that so much, she can have him."

This time, Hannah collapsed against Tommy's shoulder, sobbing loudly. His throbbing meat pressed against the side of her hip. As her sobs diminished, she began gyrating against him.

Ginny let out a whoop as she watched, obviously enjoying the effect that the close body contact was having on Tommy.

"Take that fat cock out for your mother sweetie, don't let him just tease me with it."

Tommy was shocked speechless when Hannah obeyed her mother, not just fishing his member free, but holding it in her warm palm, then stroking it. Her fingernail teased the slit, popping a bubble of precum. Hannah followed this by moving her lips to Tommy's mouth, and giving him a tongue twisting kiss, seemingly not caring that her mother watched.

"Don't just stroke that cock, suck on it. Show Tommy what Aaron is missing," Virginia chuckled. "I bet Tommy has jerked off a hundred times dreaming of your lips around his cock."

Little did she know that her daughter had already liberated that fantasy for Tommy - the reality had been more intense than he could ever have imagined, perhaps because it was taboo to get a blow job from a married woman. Maybe because her baby bulge just had made it even hotter.

Having Virginia watching increased the heat for Tommy, and by the way that Hannah was bathing his balls with her tongue, the pregnant young woman found having sex in front of her mother a major turn on.

Ginny showed her appreciation by watching slack jawed, unusually silent, her fingers busily stroking her own clit. This drove Tommy crazy - the daughter sucking his cock as her Mom watched, both former lovers.

Ginny climaxed quickly, and made her way over behind her daughter.

"Save some for me," she said as she fell to her knees next to Hannah.

Ginny's experienced fingers rolled Tommy's balls, fingernails teasing Hannah's chin. The mother-daughter contact was not lost on Tommy, but he was unable to think about where it might lead because Ginny had one of his testicles in her mouth, and was stroking her daughter's upper body, beginning with the back, then the swollen breasts, finally the belly. Hannah moaned around Tommy's manhood and squirmed at her mother's touch. Out of appreciation rather than resistance.

Tommy watched, wondering if Ginny would move on to her daughter's clit, so he was not prepared when the older woman's finger slid inside his anus. Ginny had shown a tendency to stimulate his orgasms previously, but this time as her nail tickled Tommy's prostate, the great gobs of goo went surging up the shaft into Hannah's mouth.

Hannah pulled her lips up Tommy's meat with inch by inch care. Ginny quit licking his balls and cleaned the shaft with her tongue as her daughter revealed it. Inevitably, mother's tongue touched daughter's lips, which made the hips of both women rotate.

Tommy's cock fell free of Hannah's mouth with a resounding 'plop'. He loved the look in Hannah's eyes as she stared up at him, cheeks swollen with sperm. Ginny swiftly licked the final shine off Tommy's helmet, even scooping the last drops from his slit.

Mother then pressed her lips to daughter's. Tommy watched, fascinated, as Ginny's tongue entered Hannah's mouth and they seemed to snowball his seed between them. He found himself wondering if they had done this before, which was consistent with his impression of Virginia as a hungry slut, but not of how he felt about Hannah, who he had always placed on a pedestal.

Tommy's cock was still hard from watching the incestuous kiss.

"Have you snowballed like that before?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Hannah laughed. "Mom loved how I acted as her fluffer, getting you all excited the weekend you stayed over here. It's no secret that you lust after me, but the way my baby belly turns you on was unexpected."

Hannah took Tommy's hand and ran it over her bulge, while Ginny slowly stroked his cock, not that it really needed the help.

"I just wish I had been there to watch that weekend, but at least Mom told me all the details. I guess she hasn't got a hole you haven't fucked yet, so I don't know where you should start."

"He hasn't filled your pussy yet, sweetie. I'd love to lick his cream pie out of you," Ginny giggled girlishly. She tightened her grip on Tommy's meat and tugged it toward her daughter's gash.

"That's because I'm so loose, Mommy. I wanted to wait till bout six weeks after the baby is born, so I shrink back to shape. At least I hope I do."

"He loved fucking my loose old cunt, I'm sure yours is tighter."

To Tommy's surprised. Ginny leaned down, gave his dripping slit a quick lick, and then licked her daughter's slit. Ginny's fingers explored the young vagina.

"Yup, still tighter than me."

"So is her ass, and I fucked that."

"Oh, I wish I had been there to catch that flow out of my daughter's anus."

"Wait... are you two like mother daughter lovers?"

That made Hannah laugh out loud and Virginia chuckled lustily. It was Ginny who answered.

"We've made out a few times when Hannah was single, and we were both drunk."

Tommy understood that Ginny was drunk much of the time, but he had never even seen Hannah tipsy. This made him suspect that Hannah was just pretending inebriation as an excuse to investigate lust for her mother. Aunt Ginny, Tommy had discovered, was well worth lusting after, though his heart still belonged to Hannah.

"We always imagined a threesome with you. I had overheard Seth mention how you had the biggest cock he had ever seen in the locker room. Plus I've always known you had a crush on me. I guess the reason I never fucked you before was that I didn't want to break your heart, but now, I'm so mad at Aaron, I don't care if I'm just sort of using you. So you mind being my revenge fuck?"

"He still hasn't fully fucked that steamy cunt of yours. Stretched or not, I need to see that, and lick it clean."

Hannah reached over and stroked Tommy's meat which throbbed in response as her palm slid along the underside from root to tip and then her fingers formed a circle which slid down the shaft. She pumped until a bubble of precum appeared.

"Okay, Tommy, you get your wish. Fuck me." Hannah giggled. "But I bet you never fantasized about doing it while Mom watches."

"Oh, I think I'll do more than just watch." Ginny bent over and licked the sheen off Tommy's bulb.

The two women eased Tommy onto his back on a lounge chair. Hannah stood with her legs spread wide on either side of the chair. Her mother held her hips for stability as the young pregnant woman lowered herself onto Tommy's cock.

Tommy sighed as Hannah leaned forward, her big belly rubbing his body. Ginny mover her fingers to pull Hannah's sodden quim wide open. Tommy found a nipple and took it into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue and teasing the sensitive nub with just the tips of his teeth.

"Fuck me now, fill me up," Hannah sighed as she slid her hips down, impaling herself.

Ginny stayed behind her daughter, cupping the breast that Tommy was not suckling. Quietly, she teased her thumb passed Hannah's anal ring. She knew her daughter loved stimulation in that forbidden passage. The rest of Ginny's fingers caress her daughter's taint, teasingly stroking as far as where they ran into Tommy's swollen cock busily thrusting as Hannah bounced in counterpoint.

"I love how you make me feel. You fill me better than Aaron ever did."

The hand that was stroking her daughter's tit slid down to caress the belly, encountering one of Tommy's hands that was doing the same.

"I'm about to come," Hannah screamed. "Fill me now."

Despite her cunt being stretched by pregnancy, her muscles managed to milk Tommy's meat, holding his shaft tightly, the head deep within her vagina. His seed spurted upward, great gobs of goo coating his lover's womb and seeping into her loins. The cream just kept on pumping, even after Hannah screamed in ecstasy then collapsed on Tommy, who was exhausted while still coming.

Virginia released her grip long enough to drag a second lounge chair over. She lifted her daughter off of Tommy's half hard cock onto the cushioned surface. Hannah sighed, her hand reaching out to stroke Tommy's cream coated cock. She brought her hand to her mother's mouth and fed some seed to Ginny.

The older woman grinned, displaying the wet sheen of her teeth, tendrils of sticky semen running from her palate to her tongue. Without a word, she lowered her lips to Hannah's loins, licking them clean before attacking her pussy lips. Hannah grabbed a handful of her mother's badly dyed blonde hair and directed her to the mother lode - the gash full of goo.

As Ginny slurped up the cream pie, Tommy regained his erection. Not wanting to waste it, he slid up off his lounge chair and lined himself up behind Ginny.

"Fuck my mother. Fuck her sloppy cunt."

Tommy's tip entered Virginia's depths. The thrill of the sex play so far had lubricated the older woman well, so his fat meat had no difficulty entering in one smooth stroke. She did not pause in her efforts to clean her daughter. Looking down, Tommy could see that Hannah's eyes were unfocused; she seemed to have drifted into a dream state, a wide grin displaying her happiness.

He steadied her hips with his hands, but they were still rotating in excitement as she ate her fill. He leaned forward and kissed Hannah's inverted belly button, sticking up from her bulge. He thought how great it would be after she had the baby, to fill that navel with come and lick it clean. He wondered if Hannah would let him suck her nursing breasts.

Thinking about a possible future with Hannah made Tommy's cock throb harder inside Ginny's cunt. Would Ginny be included it that future and how did Tommy feel about that? He realized that he would obey Hannah, and do what pleased her. If that included games with Ginny so be it. As long as he could be with Hannah.

Finally, Ginny lifted her head and grinned again. She looked back at Tommy still fucking her.

"Will you lick me clean in turn, honey?" she asked her daughter. Hannah was still in an altered stated but groaned assent.

"But from your asshole please Mommy."

Tommy heard this and swiftly pulled his cock from Ginny's cunt. He was on the verge of coming, fluid already dripping from his slit.

As soon as he shoved that instrument past her sphincter, Ginny reached back and gave Tommy's scrotum a good squeeze. For Tommy, that was almost as effective as prostate stimulation, and Tommy blew a load deep into those bowels. He froze there until his cock stopped pumping.

By the time Tommy recovered enough to roll back onto the other lounger, Hannah had recovered enough also to ease out from under her mother's mouth, shifting behind the older woman. Tommy's goo was just starting to seep out the anal passage. Hannah pressed her lips to the opening, sucking and swallowing.

She paused to speak.

"Mommy, lick Tommy clean please."

Tommy shifted so that Ginny could reach his cock with her lips. Hannah resumed lapping up the juices flowing out the opposite end. Ginny took her time, not swallowing the whole cock, bathing it fully with her tongue and lips. She suckled each of his balls even as her breathing became ragged, her climax nearing. She slid her lips down over his helmet just in time to muffle her screams of pleasure. Tommy pumped another load into the older woman's throat as she came.

Ginny, being a trooper, took only seconds to recover enough to start to once again clean Tommy's shaft. The younger pair relaxed and watched, Tommy teasing a nipple on each chest, and Hannah twisting fingers in her mother's hair.

"I need a short rest, Hannah, before I can possibly fuck you again."

"That's okay, I'm sure Mommy can give me one last orgasm before we all get some rest."

"Have you two done it before?"

"Not since I've been pregnant. I bet that will be a special treat for Mom."

"Lord knows it has been special for me. I've always loved you, but I love that there is that little bit extra part of you."

"Even though it is Aaron's seed that made it so?"

"I bet the baby will take after its mother."

"You better hope so. I plan to divorce Aaron, and I hope that you will not only marry me, but that we can pretend you fucked me earlier than this, so the child is -- or at least might be - yours."

"You really are a brave and naughty bitch to proclaim infidelity just to legitimize that child as mine. And of course I will marry you, and claim it as my own."

"But Tommy still needs to fuck me too," Ginny contributed. "After all, I fucked him first."

"Of course, Mommy, I will always share, and I see from how Tommy's cock is growing that he agrees."

All that chatter had indeed made Tommy's monster stir against his thigh. Just as Hannah reached down to stroke it, they heard a car drive up.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12