Le Coeur du Jardin (Garden's Heart)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace screamed, "Who's there?" I turned around in time to see her reach for the dress; now I could see her full frontal. She had perfect 'A' cup breasts and flat tummy, a bit of fine hair above those perfect bare pussy lips. She froze as she realized it was me. I stopped staring at her body and my eyes rose up until we were staring in each other's eyes. Those beautiful hazel eyes with the flicker of gold held my eyes.

She started to pull on the dress.

"Stop!"

I got up and rushed into the garden. My arms wrapped around her body and I kissed her. Grace kissed me back.

"I'm in love with you."

Grace seemed surprised. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I want to be your friend, but most of all, I want to be your lover."

"Then why haven't you kissed me before?"

"Because I'm stupid. I didn't know how to tell my friend Grace that I wanted to be more than a friend. I didn't want to lose your friendship if that's all I could be."

"And I thought of you the same way. I figured I just wasn't sexy enough for you to think of me as a lover."

"Why would you think that? You are gorgeous."

"Yea, right. I saw the way you looked at Janice."

"Who's Janice?"

"The nude on the staircase, my painting. And one night I was looking at your photo album in the den. You have a couple photos of Gwen in there, including one with her in a bikini. Damn, she could have been a Victoria Secret model. Me? I've got no tits, no hips or bubble butt and my legs don't 'go up to there' as you guys like to say."

I squeezed Grace's ass with both hands. "Look, I won't bullshit you. Gwen did have a fine body; but yours is gorgeous, just in a different way. Maybe your breasts aren't big, but they're beautifully topped with the cutest nipples ever. And as for your butt," I squeezed harder on those cheeks, "I've been standing by the house watching you bend over and plant for a while, I almost pulled my cock out to abuse myself. What does that tell you?"

Grace placed her hand on the front of my shorts and felt my hard-on. "OK, I believe you. Now what?"

"Can planting hold off for a while? I have something I want to show you." I didn't wait for an answer. I picked her up and carried her into the house, straight into the bedroom and on my unmade bed. Grace was dirty from the garden and I was sweaty from my bike ride.

"Wait, my boots!"

"We'll wash the sheets." I pulled my shorts down to my ankles, spread her legs and did some planting of my own. I held off my orgasm until I felt Grace cum, then let go. Damn, it had been so long since I kissed a woman with such passion. We continued kissing until my cock softened and fell out.

I took off her boots and pulled her into the shower. We soaped each other, playing and kissing until the hot water ran out. Once we toweled off, we changed the sheets and made love again; this time with Grace sitting on my lap as my cock tried its hardest to reach up to her cervix. Grace was little, but her pussy accommodated all seven inches. This position gave me the best opportunity to tease those delicate nipples with my lips and teeth while my hands played with her ass.

We both came a second time and Grace stayed on my lap, looking into my eyes.

"I hope this means you get to keep your den instead of turning it into a bedroom for your roommate."

"You're reading my mind. Will you be moving into here with me?"

"Yes, I still need to finish finals, so it won't be for another week and a half."

"I'll be patient." I had to ask; it was killing me. "What's with the naked gardening?"

"There are a few things I grew up doing naked. Gardening makes me feel closer to the Earth. Also, swimming. I grew up skinny-dipping in the man-made lake at the commune. I couldn't believe the first time I had to wear a suit to swim - yuck!"

Grace leaned back, still in my lap, and looked at me with wide, smiling eyes. "Why, Les, you're getting big again. Does the thought of swimming naked make you hard?"

"Just envisioning you in the water, that's all. Never saw a water nymph before."

"Lean back." Grace kept herself straddled on top and rode me nice and easy; using the muscles inside her pussy to keep me hard. I didn't come a third time, but damn, it felt so good. Grace came, I watched as she used two fingers to play with her clit until she collapsed on my chest.

"I guess were not getting much planting done today."

"Speak for yourself. We need to get at least some of it done today. Did I wear you out?"

"Give me a half-hour. Let's have a bite first and hydrate."

An hour later I was experiencing a brand-new hobby - naked gardening. I can't wait until I try the whole skinny-dip thing.

*********************

One more thing...

It never occurred to me to let Brad get away with seducing my wife even though Gwen was as much responsible for the destruction of our marriage. But he deserved payback for his blatant disregard for our vows and the subsequent pressure he placed on my naïve wife to financially destroy me in the divorce.

I was never in a hurry for revenge, though. And now, as my relationship with Grace grew, was it still important? Damn right, it was.

I certainly could have blindsided him with a baseball bat and beat the living shit out of him, but I had no desire to end up in prison. Guys like me don't last long in that environment.

But it's so easy to keep track of people in today's online world. Since my divorce from Gwen, I spent an hour every week using search engines, LinkedIn, Facebook and other portals which allowed me to be safely ensconced in Brad's world using an alias. I kept a low profile, never doing anything malicious, waiting for the right circumstances to act.

I've heard the phrase, 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. Is it true? In my case it certainly was. It was two years after my divorce when a great opportunity presented itself. By then, Brad was working in the IT department of a well-respected, conservative brokerage firm and engaged to another woman.

I decided to save his innocent fiancée the hassle of having to divorce his ass, better to make this happen before the wedding. A few weeks before Brad's wedding to this beautiful young woman, it was time to strike. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it was so worth the money. Nothing about Brad's life was much of a secret. And a guy like Brad, with his ego and sexual proclivities, almost made it too easy for what I planned.

Every Wednesday, a few of the guys from Brad's office would spend the evening having drinks at a local hotel bar. It was the typical 'boys' night out'. Most of the guys left after an hour or two, but usually one or two single guys, including Brad, stuck around until eight or nine.

The Chicago call girl hired to seduce Brad didn't have to work hard at getting him up to her hotel room. She caught Brad's eye as she sat at the bar, he said good-bye to the lone remaining co-worker and asked 'Lacey' if he could buy her a drink. She said 'yes' and over the next fifteen minutes allowed herself to be 'seduced' by Brad's smooth repartee. At her suggestion, they bought one more round and Brad agreed when Lacey suggested finishing these drinks up in her room.

The room was set up with two small hidden cameras ready to catch the action on the bed from different angles. Lacey and Brad were in the middle of their first screw, doggy-style, when there was a knock on the door. Lacey got off the bed and answered the door - this would be the tricky part.

Lacey came back into the room; Brad was laying on the bed. Lacey introduced Brad to 'Philip', her 'co-worker'.

"Brad, Philip and I have had a few threesomes with other guys. Don't worry, Philip isn't bi, he just enjoys doubling my pleasure. Would you like to take advantage of a special opportunity to make a Lacey sandwich? You can have my ass."

Who knows why Brad decided to participate? I already had Brad on film screwing the prostitute, so anything more would be gravy. For whatever reason - maybe because he hadn't cum yet, maybe because Lacey offered her ass, maybe just for the thrill of taking part in a three-way with a beautiful girl - whatever the reason, Brad said 'yes'.

The following day Lacey and I were reviewing the two videos; our agreement was I could only use screenshots and neither her nor Philip's faces could appear in those shots. I must admit that the two video recordings were extremely hot. Lacey even offered me a 'free-one' blow job when she saw my hard-on in my pants. I declined, by now Grace and I were exclusive and I wasn't about to break our commitment.

It wasn't tough to get over twenty-five most excellent photos of Brad, in all his glory, fucking Lacey and taking part in the threesome. Lacey gave each co-star a full deep-throat blow job, concentrating on Brad, keeping him fully embedded in her throat until he came a first time. There was a reason for this, Brad probably would have cum in less than a minute in her ass without that first release.

Lacey continued to work both guys until Brad was hard again. It was time for the grand finale; she crawled on top of Philip and sank down on his cock. Lacey pointed to the bottle of lube of the nightstand and ordered Brad to liberally coat her ass and his cock. Once Brad was lubed up, he got behind her and pushed in.

The two guys double-teamed Lacey for a full minute of uninterrupted pounding, Lacey moaning the entire time. Philip moved up the bed, leaving Lacey's cunt free, and got on his knees in front of her. Brad continued to pump in and out of Lacey's ass, Philip stuck his cock in her mouth to split-roast our starlet.

Poor Brad did not know how deep he had fallen into the trap that had been set for him.

Brad was in the middle of his orgasm as Philip rose to his feet, straddled Lacey's back and pointed his cock directly in Brad's face. It happened so fast and Brad was so intent on cumming in Lacey's ass that he didn't have time to react. Before he knew it, he was staring at Philip's cock as it shot a stream of jism directly into his face. A second stream followed and by now Brad was fully aware of what was happening.

Brad screamed a few obscenities and ran into the bathroom to wash his face. Lacey and Philip got up and collected Brads clothes, removing his phone and wallet. As Brad rushed out of the bathroom, looking for revenge, Lacey caught his attention. Holding up Brad's wallet and phone, she tossed them both, together with his clothes, out the door. Brad didn't know what to do, bust some ass (maybe - Philip was a fairly cut dude) or retrieve his goods - he ran out the door. Lacey immediately slammed the door behind him. As Brad began to pound on the door, continuing to scream obscenities, Lacey called down to the lobby to report a 'disturbance'.

Guests from nearby rooms came out to see what was going on. And, as an added bonus to what I originally planned, a few videos appeared on different websites of the crazy naked guy pounding on a hotel room door. Hotel security chased Brad down the stairwell and out the back. By the time they returned to the room, Lacey and Philip were gone, never to be seen in Peoria again.

The best screenshots, including the priceless 'money-shot' of Brad's face covered in jism (it really looked like Brad had just finished giving a blow job - the beauty of using screenshots) were sent to Brad's boss, his boss, Brad's fiancée, her father, a number of Brad's special friends and a voyeur website.

I debated whether to let Brad know it was me who set him up. In the end, I didn't; call me a coward, but I didn't want an escalating revenge series. I had a lot more to lose now, considering my relationship with Grace. Anyway, my revenge was complete, Brad left town with his tail tucked between his legs; it would be a very long time before the photos anonymously posted online would disappear.

*********************

I guess I should let you know how things turned out for Grace and me.

For the next fifteen months, we lived together and loved together in that farmhouse. It's the happiest I've ever been up to that point in my life. Grace taught me so much, getting me to read great books, expanding my horizons. I met her parents at the commune that first Fourth of July. Again, I wasn't prepared for how they surprised me that weekend. Who would guess that their community would bless me with the most wonderful Independence Day celebration I experienced to that day?

I did get a chance to skinny-dip that weekend. The first time late at night when everyone was asleep, it was just Grace and me in the lake. By the following year, I ended up swimming buck naked in broad daylight. Grace hadn't lied, even though there were twenty-some other people in and around the lake that day, there wasn't anything overtly sexual going on, just a bunch of people swimming and sunning without swimwear. Different, but genuinely nice.

Five weeks before Grace graduated, a little over a year after she moved in and us still madly in love and lust; we were sitting on the back porch having a beer before dinner.

"Les, I received a job offer today."

"From the tone of your voice, I'm not going to like it, am I?"

"I've been offered an opportunity to work on an animated film. It's a company named 'Enlightenment', headquartered in France. They're creating a new animated film based on Dicken's 'A Christmas Carol'. I'd have to move to Paris for almost a year during development."

I knew Grace had few opportunities in Central Illinois, but Paris? I needed to put on my big boy pants, but it was going to be hard.

"Wow, it sounds like a great opportunity. I guess I'm surprised, though. I didn't know you were applying for positions outside the States."

"I didn't. This came through a kind of friend of a friend who is already over there. One of my profs sent samples of my works to a few people. It circulated and they called me today."

"I thought you were talking about doing freelance so you could stay here."

"Freelance is tough if you don't have any credentials. This would help me get those credentials for when I return."

"Or you could find Paris to be more exciting than Peoria and Bloomington. 'How you going to keep them down on the farm', you know."

"I thought about that, babe. You've always said you thought I'm pretty well grounded, you know how much I love the farm, and you must know how much I love you."

"When do you have to give them an answer?"

"Before the end of the week."

"Well, you know me. I'm not going to say 'no' and I'm going to support you one-hundred percent. Give me two days to get my head around it, then I'll tell you it's OK and you can give them your answer."

Grace got off her lounge chair and sat in my lap. Her arms around my neck and her lips on mine. I'm going to miss her. I debated whether to tell Grace about her graduation gift. The diamond ring was sitting in my gun safe. Two days later, when I told Grace to go ahead and confirm with Illumination, I didn't tell her about the ring.

Grace left the day after she graduated. I did my best to cowboy up, but it wasn't easy. I don't think I fooled anyone, but I hope Grace appreciated how I didn't fall apart. Grace left her car and almost all her personal gear, including her painting paraphernalia, at my house. Grace's mother gave me a huge hug and whispered in my ear, "She loves you, trust her." I drove her up to O'Hare and kissed her good-bye. Geezus, I hate that damn airport, ever since Gwen left me there all those years ago, now I'm doing it all over again, only this time my lover is flying away and I'm staying behind.

We wrote letters, exchanged photos and emails, Skyped at least once a week and made plans for me to spend my next vacation in Paris. None of it helped as I sank into a depression. Most of the crops in the garden we planted together that year would have wound up rotting in the field. A couple of my co-workers came out to the house one afternoon and when they saw the condition of the garden, asked if they could pick the crops. I couldn't care less and let them know it would be all right.

Debby King worked as one of the admin assistants in our department. Debbie was a widow with two boys, having lost her husband to a nasty strain of hepatitis. Saturday, she and her two boys came out to the house and the three of them spent a few hours picking crops.

"What are you going to do with all those veggies?" I asked.

"My neighbor is going to teach me how to can. I need to buy some canning jars and put up food for the winter."

"Tell you what. I have at least three dozen jars you can borrow. Just promise if we need them next year that you'll give them back."

"Why wouldn't you need them?"

"You never know. Grace was the canner; I just poured the beer as she did the work."

Debbie looked at me. "She loves you, Les. She'll be back."

I turned around and walked back into the house, talking to myself. "I hope so."

Debbie left soon after that with her boys, a few boxes of crops and forty canning jars.

Grace expected to get ten days off between Christmas and New Year's holiday weekends and planned to fly home during that time, so we decided early November would be a good time for me to fly to Paris. Grace would have to work during the weekdays, but we'd have the evenings and two weekends to spend together. I boarded a plane for the direct flight to Paris, crossing my fingers that my O'Hare jinx was a thing in the past.

Grace was standing outside of De Gaulle customs, waiting for me. She was such a beautiful sight to see. We did the entire romantic lovers' hug and kiss, a few people clapped. I got my bag and we took a cab back to her apartment. It wasn't two minutes after closing the door before we were both naked and exploring each other's body with our eyes, mouths and hands. I picked her up and held her tight as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Where's the bedroom?"

Grace laughed. "This is it. Pull out the sleeper."

Only then did I look around, Grace was living in what could only be described as a mini-efficiency. I pulled the mattress out from the sofa and plopped down on the most uncomfortable bed I've ever had the displeasure to lay on. Grace kept on laughing.

"You should have told me; I would have gotten a hotel room."

"Oh no, I want you to get the full experience, you need to know how much I'm living in the lap of French luxury. Besides, this is better than what a few of my co-workers have for living space. I have a bathroom with a tub. Two of the girls have to go down the hall where they live."

"This will do." I grabbed Grace and put her on my lap. Within minutes, as we kissed, my cock was completely embedded inside her. It felt so good to be home.

I was a bit jet-lagged and fell asleep after my first orgasm. Hours later, it was dark and I couldn't find my phone or see a clock, I awoke to the pleasant feeling of Grace's naked body wrapped around mine before falling back to sleep.

I woke again, it was still almost dark, maybe just before sunrise. Grace was dressed and kissing my forehead. "Get some more sleep, babe. It's Friday, I'll be back in seven or eight hours. Then we'll go see the Paris night life. And we'll have two whole days together." Another kiss, this time on the lips, and she was gone.

I woke up and spent a minute getting oriented. After relieving myself, I found the 'kitchen', which was a counter with a small refrigerator under it and a hotplate on top. Grace left instructions on how to use the coffee pot. There was half a baguette on the cutting board and jam in the fridge.

I bathed, shaved, and dressed. A key was hanging by the door. I decided to spend some time walking around.

At four o'clock, I was back in the apartment reading the book I brought when Grace came sweeping through the door. "That's it. You're not leaving my sight for the next sixty-four hours."