Leader of the Pack Ch. 26

Story Info
The wrap up, for now.
4.4k words
4.83
121.3k
164

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Take two, Aislinn thought as she walked out of their room and down the stairs to join their guests and friends. Sarah had outdone herself. Aislinn knew that she had helped with the arrangements but Sarah really deserved the credit. The entire cabin had been decorated with twinkle lights and white roses. The food on the buffet was beyond extravagant. There was soft music being played by a live band. It sounded old and enchanting.

The guests were all smiling and joking about what they'd do if there was another fight. They didn't realize that their hosts considered it a possibility since Jenna was not recovered. The Tairneach manor was in the process of being thoroughly ransacked by order of the Pack Council. In addition the entire Tairneach Pack was rounded up to be questioned about the missing information. But it wasn't looking promising at this point.

But the night went off without a hitch. They waited until sunset. The druids performed the blessing again. This time Nora led the song. The lycans were enchanted by the faeries. Even the ones who had seen it last time were amazed at the sight again. Then it was time.

Aislinn found herself in Cullen's arms. He smiled at her intensely then kissed her. His tongue ran over her lips and she opened her mouth to let him taste her. His hands danced over her, undressing her. She pulled at the buttons on his shirt then pushed his shirt and jacket off his shoulders. Aislinn ran her hands across his chest, scraping her fingernails across his nipples. Cullen growled and watched as she knelt in front of him, dragging her nails along his skin as she went.

Cullen watched her with loving light in his eyes as she opened her mouth and her tongue slipped out to taste the pre-cum on the tip of his cock. He drew in a sharp breath, staring into her eyes as she drew his cock into her warm wet mouth. Aislinn sucked gently on the spongy head and then drew him deeper into his mouth. There was growling and howling all around them as the lycans watched her kneeling in front of him sucking on his cock. Cullen wove his fingers in her hair and encouraged her to go faster. She readily took his direction and began suckling ravenously on his steel shaft. Cullen groaned as she drew him in and pulled back from him. Her tongue circled his cock deftly as she sucked and he was getting dangerously close to overload.

Cullen pushed her away gently and walked around behind her. She watched him as he went. Her hand trailed along his thigh as he stepped up to her. He knelt behind her and she felt his cock stroke down her back. He pulled her hair back from her neck, exposing the scarred bite mark that was already there. He smiled, leaned down and kissed the scar, then began trailing kisses along her neck and up to her ear as he pulled her against him. He reached around in front of her and caressed her breasts. His hand kneaded the soft flesh.

Aislinn moaned sweetly for him and began purring. He was being too gentle. Not that she wasn't enjoying it, but the audience was getting antsy. They were only supposed to follow the alpha pair's lead and Cullen was taking longer than they would have liked for him to get to the good stuff. One of Cullen's hands ran down her ribcage to pause at her stomach on his way to his ultimate destination. Aislinn laid her back onto his shoulder purring sweetly as he kissed and nibbled her neck. She could feel his erection against her lower back and his fingers tripped over the diamond chain around her waist as his hand rested shortly on her stomach.

"Tá grá agam duit, Aislinn," he whispered into her ear. "I don't know what I was or how I lived before you."

It was mostly the intense sound of his voice coupled with the love she felt pouring into her from him that caused the tear in her eye. She turned her face to him and looked into his eyes for a moment. She couldn't say anything. For the first time in her life, Aislinn felt like the world really was perfect. There wasn't anything else she wanted. This was what people looked for. Jobs, degrees, hobbies, vacations, marriages, family, money. None of it was what people thought it was. This is what they were all looking for.

The sound of desperate lust coming from the surrounding lycans broke the moment between them. Aislinn smiled, blinked the tear out of her eye, and nuzzled against his neck. She put her hand on the back of his where it was stroking her bellybutton with knowledge of the children he had placed there. She pressed gently against his hand encouraging him to continue to her pussy.

Cullen looked up at the anxious crowd. The younger unmated lycans were the ones making most of the noise. Cullen's eyes fell on Cadifor. He smiled a sad knowing smile. He had lost a mate a long time ago. But he understood exactly what was taking Cullen so long. Makeda stood at his side waiting just as patiently and watching the two with a smile and tears on her face, a little envy in her eyes. Cadifor looked around at the surrounding crowd. He stepped up just enough to get some attention and bowed his head toward the alpha pair. Makeda did the same and the rest of the crowd silenced a little echoing the acknowledgement.

The clearing rang out with excited howling. The druids watched in awe. It was a strangely beautiful ceremony, even if they believed there should be more dignified reverence and less rutting. The moon came out from behind a cloud and lit the clearing brightly as if on cue and Cullen decided to finish it. They could be sweet and embrace each other later in their room.

Cullen briefly dipped his fingers into her dripping slit. The moment he touched her she let loose a needy moan that had him incapable of making her wait any longer. Her pussy was on fire and dripping, the lips swollen, ready and hungry for his cock. He pulled his fingers from her and pressed them into his mouth. The taste of her brought his wolf surging to the surface. Cullen growled as his body shifted into his hybrid form. Aislinn felt fur against her back and the arm around her chest grew in width and strength as claws on his fingers bit into her breast. She drew in a sharp breath as her cat responded to the change in tempo. Aislinn growled excitedly and pushed his off as her body shifted.

The crowd roared with approval as Aislinn leaned forward so she was on her hands and knees in front of Cullen. He looked down at her stripes. By the Gods, she was gorgeous. The diamonds tangled in her fur as it grew along her body. Cullen grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her back to him, growling as he thrust deep into her needy body. Aislinn pushed back onto him as he pulled her.

"Ahh," Aislinn growled as he began fucking her relentlessly. His knot worked deep into her and still swelling inside her. She loved the way it felt when he filled her body. His claws drew blood at his finger tips as he forced himself into her over and over. She growled through the pleasurable pain, wanting more. Aislinn's breast shook beneath her as he drove himself into over and over again. The sounds of rutting wolves rose into the night sky around the clearing and woods surrounding the cabin. Aislinn was surprised at how turned on she was by the idea that it was partially caused by the fact that everyone was watching them.

Aislinn felt her body start to tense. She lost track of anything else as the pleasure began to surge through her. Cullen was grateful that she had finally started to come. He didn't think he could last much longer. He leaned over her and bit down on her shoulder. Aislinn cried out as she felt his teeth cut into her. He released into her as she began to moan out the last of her spasms. His body jerked hard and he thrust involuntarily as his body emptied into her. Cullen let her go and sat up again as he finished, then fell back sitting on his heels, bringing her with him so that she was sitting in his lap with her face buried against her arms on the ground. Her body heaved with her breathing as she tried to catch her breath.

It took a few moments for them both to recover from the intensity of the orgasm they had just shared. Blood dripped from Aislinn's scarred shoulder and the corner of Cullen's mouth. He stroked the fur on her back, tracing the stripes to where they faded into spots down her side. Aislinn giggled a bit when his gentle caress touched the right spot along the side of her ribcage. It was a strange sound coming from a cat. Cullen smiled as much as he could with a muzzle. He took hold of her and pulled her up so that she was sitting up against him with is cock lodged firmly inside her.

The crowd was already milling about. There were quite a few alphas visitors who had met Aislinn, caught her scent, and were dying to find out what she tasted like. Cullen wrapped his arms around her again and began licking and nibbling her neck and ear.

Spread your legs for them, he told her.

Aislinn blushed beneath her fur and was grateful she had it for the first time. Her stomach fluttered a bit and Cullen hugged her reassuringly. Aislinn closed her eyes and leaned back against him as she parted her knees and spread her lets wide. Cullen's legs framed her, one of his arms was around her waist and twined into the chain of diamonds, and the other hand was groping her breast and pinching at a nipple.

Aislinn kept her eyes closed, but watched possessively as the wolves circled them. Cadifor was the first to approach. The snow white wolf trotted up to the alpha couple, followed by a beautiful black Egyptian looking wolf. Cadifor lowered his nose to their joined sexes and took in their scent. His tongue snaked out and lapped at the inside of Aislinn's thigh first. It was covered with her own juices from their energetic play and it tasted more of her than Cullen. Cadifor was well aware of the purpose of this part of the ceremony. But he was far more interested in Aislinn's taste than Cullen's.

Aislinn shivered and stifled a moan as Cadifor's tongue slid along her thigh, into the dip along her outer lips, and then along her lips to brush her clit. His tongue was deftly precise as he avoided Cullen's cock. Cullen's gaze bored down into the top of Cadifor's head. He knew what his friend was doing. Not that Cullen was enthused about having the other man's tongue on his cock. But that wasn't the point. Aislinn couldn't help the orgasm that was building already. She whimpered and wiggled in Cullen's arms. His fingers on her nipple twisted and he held her tighter. The more times she came it was considered good luck. He figured he'd talk to Cadifor later about his obvious attention to Aislinn.

Aislinn trembled and then her eyes shot open. She looked down at Cadifor and the moan she'd been holding back finally escaped. The circling wolves howled. Cadifor dragged his tongue purposefully over the base of Cullen's cock and gave one last swipe to Aislinn's clit before lifting his head and licking his muzzle, quite pleased with himself. Makeda nosed him in the rump to get him to move out of the way so she could take her turn. Makeda wasn't as discriminatory as Cadifor had been, but ended up with a similar result.

Aislinn relaxed back into Cullen's arms and surrendered to the sexual onslaught that continued throughout the night. Even when Cullen managed to calm enough, long enough that he could pull away from her and the two of them could move and mingle with the guests again wolves would approach her or people would kneel in front of her and lick at her pussy.

By the time they were allowed to retreat to their room alone Aislinn was exhausted in ways she never thought possible. They showered before getting into bed. Cullen didn't like all the mingled scents that were on her body from the evening. They cuddled together in their bed with the blanket pulled up tightly around them.

"Do I get to tell everyone you're pregnant tomorrow," he said softly to her as his hand drifted to touch her stomach again.

"If you want," she smiled at him.

Cullen hugged her. He could feel that most of her anxiety had passed. They were official now. Jenna and the rest of the mess was Cadifor's problem. From what he could tell, life as he had known it could go back to normal. Or as normal as having a litter could be. She smiled and closed his eyes as sunlight began to filter around the curtains on their window. He didn't intend to get out of bed for some time today. He had never been this content in his life. Aislinn began purring and the two of them fell asleep.

***

When Cullen and Aislinn finally woke up they cuddled some more and then got dressed to go downstairs and say good-bye to their guests. They had a few things they needed to do and then Cullen was taking Aislinn up to a little cabin high in the mountains. It had belonged to his grandfather and wasn't nearly as big, nice, or convenient as the pack cabin. It was wear his grandparents had hid from the human population and raised his father, aunts, and uncles. Cullen never took anyone there and even Keith and Sarah didn't know where exactly it was. But that was part of the point.

Cullen and Aislinn came down the stairs hand in hand. When they got into the great room there was a lot of congratulations and hand shaking and smiling. Part of the generally happy and excited atmosphere had to do with the fact that the night had gone so well. Cadifor was already gone. He had used the satphone earlier that day. Jenna had been spotted. As much as Cadifor wanted to stick around and find out what Cullen was going to do to him for playing with Aislinn the way he had the night before Cadifor had a lost prisoner to recover and was taking the loss more than a little personally.

Aislinn was watching Celia and Mack cuddle on the couch. Celia was only a couple weeks ahead of her and was obviously pregnant. She wasn't huge by any means. But her stomach showed an bulge that couldn't be mistaken for fat. Celia got up and came walking over to them. She smiled warmly at Aislinn. It was such a strange look coming from the woman. Celia actually leaned in and hugged Aislinn.

"Congratulations," Celia said. Then she stepped back from the hug and looked at Aislinn happily. "I was just wondering when you and Lord Arnauk would be back?"

Aislinn shrugged and looked over at Cullen. "I'm kinda just along for the ride. He hasn't even told me where we're going."

Cullen smiled mischeviously. "Probably a week. Maybe two. It depends. I had originally planned a month alone. But," he looked at Aislinn with a goofy grin that had Celia and the others watching curious what the secret was, "I don't think that will be a reasonable possibility now."

Celia couldn't help a little jealousy. She had never seen Lord Arnauk look at any woman the way he looked at Aislinn. She smiled at him. "I really am happy for you," she said. "I can't help but wonder what the grin is all about."

Cullen didn't answer. He just grinned some more and Aislinn shook her head. There'd be no keeping it secret if he kept looking like that. Oh well, it's not like I can hide it much longer anyway. "Why were you curious when we'll be back?" Aislinn wanted to change the subject. She wanted to tell her grandmother first.

"Mack and I want to wait to be mated until you both return," she said still looking curiously at them both. "So I have to admit that I'm happy it will be sooner," she said and stroked the bulge on her stomach. "I'm going to look ridiculous enough as it is. And that's only going to keep getting worse."

Aislinn grinned. "But you're going to have babies," she said excitedly. "That doesn't look ridiculous. Just consider it extra incentive."

Mack was sitting on the couch listening. He chuckled when Celia groaned.

Cullen and Aislinn excused themselves and headed into the kitchen. They grabbed something to eat. There were tons of great leftovers from last night's banquet. Cullen kept touching her. She couldn't keep his hands off of her, especially her stomach. "Well even if you don't announce it, people are going to figure it out if you keep this up," she hissed and playfully batted his hands away.

"Then go out there and tell Brinah," he said softly. "Quickly," he added. She knew that he'd never be happy with her going into the stone circle where he couldn't get to her. There was something about it that unsettled him. "Then I'll tell everyone. We're leaving in the morning. I want to deal with saying our good-byes tonight so that we don't have to stop in the morning." He kissed her neck and cuddled her some more.

"Hey now," an older omega said in a grandmotherly tone. "The kitchen is for eating. If you both intend to play some more then take it into the other room. Pups," she growled in exasperation.

Cullen stayed in the great room to talk to everyone and Aislinn snuck out the front door. She walked down the path toward the stones. When she got there she was surprised to find Nora there. Aislinn had been introduced to the woman the night before. But it had been brief and hectic.

The older woman watched Aislinn approach. "It's good to see you survived the mating. You certainly are a remarkable young woman. But truly that is to be expected of Brinah's offspring."

Aislinn stared at Nora uncertainly. "I've just come to see her."

Nora nodded. "I'd been told you were capable. Do you realize what a rare gift that is?"

Aislinn shook her head. "I don't know much about that side of myself. Now that there will be time I was going to spend time with my grandmother here and try and figure it out."

"I'm glad you've decided to embrace that part of yourself. I'm sure it would be easier to continue to ignore it and make your life with the lycans."

"I've never been good at ignoring anything," Aislinn said.

"But we make you uncomfortable," Nora said.

Aislinn didn't answer. Of course they made her uncomfortable. She had trouble trusting people. Cullen made her nervous at first.

Nora smiled gently as if she understood. "Brinah is only capable of so much. And you will find that as the length of time since she has died increases it will become increasing more difficult to speak to her. When you decide that you are ready. We'll still be there and if you wish to learn more. I believe I will take my leave of you now." Nora looked around. "This is a beautiful place. I'm glad that one of ours will be watching over it. Too many of our places have been lost to time and what humans call civilization." Nora didn't say good-bye. She just headed down the path away from the stone circle.

Aislinn looked around and then took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and thought of her grandmother. She felt the energy run through her and then there was a sense of calm and change. She knew that when she opened her eyes she'd be in the still place with her grandmother. There was a strange sense of accomplishment that ran through her as she realized she was starting to be able to tell the difference.

Aislinn opened her eyes and saw Brinah standing there. She smiled sadly. She wished she could hug her grandma. But she figured that at least she could see and talk with her. Aislinn didn't like that Nora has said this would get more difficult in the future.

Brinah smiled at Aislinn. She wished she could have played a role of some kind in her granddaughter's mating the night before. She walked up to Aislinn. "I'm so happy for you child."

Aislinn blushed a little. "Did you see what happened last night, Grandma?"

Brinah grinned. "You didn't think I'd miss it, would you?"

Aislinn's blush increased. "I guess I didn't think about it. But you're okay with it?"

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. He certainly seems to make you happy. And he appears to be a good guy." Brinah's eyes were full of love and pride. Aislinn almost cried. "Is there anything else," Brinah asked in a knowing tone.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers
12