Leaders of the Pack Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah, Drake and Rissa? Aislinn off on her own again...
4.7k words
4.75
49.2k
39

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,475 Followers

I used the robot submission option when I submitted this, because it was taking too long to post... Unfortunately it doesn't reflect italics and I use italics to denote thought. If it's too confusing then let me know and I won't do it again.

*

As the door closed, Mira's phone rang. "What now," she moaned tiredly as she picked up the receiver. "Yes?" She instantly recognized Luther's voice on the other end of the line.

"Milady, some news."

"I assumed that, Luther," Mira responded, her voice tinged with annoyance.

Apparently not noticing her tone, Luther continued. "A few of the cross breeds we took out of the asylum are missing."

"That was the last thing I wanted to hear right now. How long?"

"Unknown. They were left in their rooms. We're not positive how they got out let alone when."

"Luther," Mira fumed, "you're head of security. Are you telling me that security couldn't handle a few random weres?"

"I wouldn't put it like that. It's not as if we haven't had our hands full. You sent us to find out what was going on with the Circle and the Council. How many men do you think you have?"

Mira found the flat affect in Luther's tone on occasion infuriating. "I'm assuming you're checking the cameras and questioning the servants?"

"We already did. Nothing."

"How?"

"I don't know. Orders?"

At that moment it was a good thing Luther was on the other end of a phone line. "The same as before. But get me some muin answers this time. If you hadn't previously proven yourself to me Luther, you would be in serious danger right now."

"I realize that," Luther admitted.

Hanging up the phone, Mira knew that Luther was more upset with having to give her that information than she was in taking what he said. But that didn't help her growing upset.

* * * *

Sarah struggled against the silk binding her naked body, face down, on the four poster bed. Searing heat burned the sensitive skin on her buttocks as Drake dripped hot wax from one of the strategically placed candles over her flesh. Drake took his time torturing her flesh.

Placing a large sliver of ice on his tongue he leaned down and kissed her heated skin. The sudden contrast of cold burned almost worse than the wax, as Drake's mouth trailed kisses across her sensitive skin, over her cheeks, and down her inner thigh. He was working her over especially hard this evening; taking revenge for her spending so much time in the office in Cullen's absence. Sarah growled appreciatively as Drake's warm tongue finally delved between her slick pink folds and into her pussy.

Drake accepted his position in their relationship a long time ago. When they first met, it wasn't easy for him to deal with the fact that he had fallen in love with the woman who was effectively the alpha female in the Arnauk pack. It didn't matter that she would never mate with Cullen. The problem was that technically she ranked higher than he did.

After numerous arguments, Drake decided that he loved her too much to let his ego get in the way. Besides, he was the only man in the pack who was able to bend Sarah over and make her moan. Every time he was feeling a little inferior, he grabbed her by the hair and worked his frustrations through on her body.

Sarah accepted their sexual dynamic with more enthusiasm than he ever her too. For all the strength she showed in public, she seemed to crave the submission once they were in private. And Drake got to assuage his own ego with the pleasure of finding new and inventive ways to dominate her. Though, they did seem to come back to the wax and ice fairly often.

Grateful for the onslaught of warring sensations on her body, Sarah turned her brain off momentarily and focused on the anticipation of what he was going to do next.

Squealing with surprise, Sarah fought her bonds when Drake dumped half the bowl of ice onto the middle of her back. Suddenly he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up, a wedge-like pillow was shoved under her midsection, causing the ice to slide up her spine and continue to melt between her shoulder blades.

Gasping and thrashing against the ties Sarah wasn't expecting the sudden thrust as Drake entered her. Moaning, she virtually forgot the ice as the pounding intensity increased.

Rissa stood outside Sarah's door, uncertain as to whether or not she should interrupt. From the sounds of what was going on behind the door, the last thing Sarah was going to want to do was go back to her office. If it had been anyone other than Aislinn, Rissa probably wouldn't have knocked.

When the moaning got louder and Rissa realized that no answer would be forthcoming, she considered her options. Thinking of Aislinn's obvious upsetting and knowing that her friend was waiting for Sarah, Rissa tried knocking again and this time she turned the knob on the door as she knocked.

To her surprise, Rissa found that the door wasn't locked. The distinct scent of sex wafted out the cracked door, intensified by the growling and moaning. Rissa felt her own wolf rising. Difficult as it was to ignore her surfacing lust instinct, Rissa walked slowly through the door.

Knowing that it was dangerous to interrupt a rutting couple, Rissa held herself instinctually submissive as she moved toward the sounds and scent of sex. She wasn't sure what she expected to see as she turned the corner around the room divider that kept the bed from being immediately visible from the open door. In a strange way she wasn't too surprised to see Sarah tied down beneath the large dark hybrid wolf.

Drake turned toward Rissa growling hungrily. She lowered her head, nearly forgetting why she was standing there.

"Drake," Sarah cried desperately as he pulled away from her and stepped toward Rissa. Sarah writhed wantonly at the withdrawal of her lover's body. She wasn't thinking clearly. Not caring who the girl standing there was, all Sarah wanted was to come. She whimpered pleadingly at her mate as he walked away from her. Drake's large well-muscled, sweat covered, naked form circled Rissa, as she stared submissively at the floor.

Reaching beneath Rissa's chin, Drake's clawed hand raised her eyes to his. He snarled knowingly. The only reason that the little theta would have walked in here was to deliver a message. Everyone knew that Rissa was Aislinn's personal shadow. He could guess that if he let the girl say anything, Sarah would be summoned away. He couldn't have that just yet. Besides, he thought, the pretty little theta might be fun.

Growling, he hooked a clawed finger in the neckline of Rissa's shirt and pulled down, tearing the neck wide enough to fall off her shoulders. "You caaann have heerrr whennn I'm doonnne," Drake drawled through his muzzle. "Take yourrr clothes off."

Feeling the heat pooling between her thighs, Rissa did as she was told. There was no arguing with a lust driven beta in the middle of fucking his mate.

Sarah's struggling turned to thrashing, on the bed as she watched Drake with Rissa. The girl's small frame trembled as she dropped her bra at Drake's feet. Drake reached down and stroked his rigid member as he watched Rissa push her panties over her hips and down her legs.

A large clawed hand gripped Rissa's shoulder and pushed her to her knees. Leaning forward, cock in hand, he pushed it into her mouth. Rissa let her lips part willingly, tasting Drake's pre-cum mixed with the remnants of Sarah's sex coating his throbbing cock.

Drake moved so that he could look into Sarah's eyes as he urged Rissa to suck on his member. Sarah growled in frustration, watching as her mate began to thrust in and out of the small theta's mouth.

When it seemed that Sarah was about to rip the bed apart to get to the pair, Drake pulled his cock from Rissa and pulled her to her feet. He briefly ran his hands over her tiny breasts and down her stomach. He was far more interested in the effect that his attention on the girl was having on his mate than in Rissa herself. Pushing her toward the bed he chuckled a bit. He could smell Rissa's arousal distinct from his own and Sarah's.

It's always more pleasurable when they enjoy it too, he thought at Sarah teasingly. "Unnntie herrrr," he said to Rissa.

Hesitating as she approached Sarah, Rissa nearly turned to run out of the room. The fire blazing in Sarah's eyes was frightening.

Calm yourself. I'll take care of you when I'm done playing, Drake thought at her, noticing Rissa's obvious uncertainty.

"Sarah," Rissa stammered. "I didn't intend—"

"Just do as you're told," Sarah snapped. She didn't care about anything beyond getting her legs wrapped around Drake again.

Instinctually Rissa did as she was told. Working the tight knots free, Rissa noted the wax across Sarah's back and butt, and the various red marks and scratches from the play before she arrived. Once Sarah was free she immediately turned toward Drake.

Don't even think it love, Drake ordered.

Sarah sat back on her heels and stared at him questioningly. Heated growling emanated from Drake's chest. I want to see you with the girl.

"But Drake," Sarah started to protest, desperately wanting him to finish what Rissa had interrupted.

Her obvious need for him only motivated him to drag the situation out longer. "Now," he growled.

Compelled to respond to Drake's orders Sarah reached out for Rissa, offering a hand to pull her onto the bed. Drake watched as Sarah guided Rissa to lay back on the bed. Kneeling over Rissa's face, Sarah pressed the girl's legs apart and leaned down. Rissa gasped as Sarah began licking at Rissa's weeping sex. She could feel the burning need between her own legs and running down her thighs.

Stroking his cock, Drake stood watching as his mate spread her legs wider and dropped her pussy down within reach of Rissa's tongue. Immediately the girl took the cue and began sucking on Sarah's clit. Her inexperience showed, but that only made watching the two women more exciting.

When it looked as if Rissa was going to manage to make Sarah come, Drake decided that he needed to finish. Moving forward to join the women on the bed, he knelt behind Sarah. Rissa got to watch close up as Drake took hold of Sarah's hips and forced himself into her. The scene was more than Rissa could handle. Her pussy convulsed in pleasure as she felt Sarah sucking relentlessly on her clit and watched Drake pound into Sarah from behind.

Like a chain reaction, Rissa's release triggered Sarah and then Drake. The triad growled and moaned as the joint climax rippled through them. Drake and Sarah collapsed to one side of Rissa on the bed. Heavy breathing and satisfied murmurs hung in the air for a few moments, before silence settled on the exhausted group.

Noises from some passing omegas in the hall brought them back to reality. Rissa had left the door open. The conversation from the passing omegas included speculation as to what sexes Cullen's children might be. Suddenly it occurred to Sarah that Rissa may have been sent because Aislinn was having the babies. Bolting upright in bed and grabbing Rissa's shoulder she guiltily asked, "Is Aislinn alright?"

"Yes, it was a vision," Rissa quickly answered.

Sarah nearly laid back down. "Okay," she growled with much less energy. She shot Drake an apologetic look.

"Its fine," he grumped, pulling the blankets over himself and rearranging the bed as the women got up. "I expected it the minute I saw Aislinn's pet theta come into the room."

Rissa wasn't quite sure how to take that comment. "She's in the kitchen or at least she was when I first got here. Should I bring her to your office?" They both dressed hurriedly, not sure how much time they had taken.

As they finished dressing, Sarah ushered Rissa out into the hall, closing her door behind them. "What the hell is she doing down here," she said almost accusingly. The question was intended mainly to move things along from the previous events and came out harsher than she originally intended.

Rissa seemed to have blushed a permanent shade of rose. "The vision bothered her and she didn't want to stay in her room."

"Great. Just what we need in Cullen's absence. Another vision." Sarah took a deep breath and let it out in a long labored breath. "I couldn't have one night," she asked to the air. "Get her and bring—" Sarah growled at herself and corrected her phrasing. As glad as she was to have someone to help take up some of the burden of the alpha job, she was still getting used to saying the right things about Aislinn. "Go to Lady Arnauk," she said with emphasis, "and ask her to meet me in the office."

Rissa took off down the hall toward the kitchen, briefly wondering how uncomfortable the wax that Sarah didn't get to clean off her butt might be.

* * * *

Jenna lay in the foul smelling hotel bed staring at the ceiling and not sleeping. I should have tried something.

Go to sleep child. You know there was nothing you could do. Did you think you could walk up to the Council manor and disrupt a meeting of that magnitude alone?

I could have gone to the Circle. They would have been no match for me.

You don't know where the Circle is. And if you did know you have no means of getting there.

Are you saying I should just give up? Tears streaked down Jenna's cheeks. Everything feels so hopeless.

There's always a way. But you have to look at the whole picture. Right now doing as that phone call suggests might have seemed a good option. But there are more important things to consider.

For instance? Jenna threw the blankets back and sat up on the bed. She was tired of the disgusting smell of the mattress and unwashed linens. Pacing into the bathroom she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She could almost see her father staring back at her from behind her own eyes.

Right now we need to focus on Aislinn.

Jenna laughed sardonically. "You're insane."

Not yet. But I believe we both will be soon if I don't get out of your head.

"Are you saying there's a way to end this?" Suddenly Jenna felt like there may be some hope.

We have a small window. And actually this meeting may be a good thing. Cullen will have been called to it, leaving Aislinn heavily pregnant and less protected.

"She's in the Taigh-Osda. How is that less protected? If I go anywhere near there I'll be attacked by the whole of their pack."

I think that the reservation may be a more logical approach. She's drawn to the stone circle. She'll return there. She doesn't have a choice.

"What do you mean? How do you know? And what good would getting her do?"

It's not actually Aislinn we need. It's one of the children. If I could convey to you the sum of my ancient knowledge I would child. The lycans spent centuries trying to forget their heritage. To some it was a surprise when they realized that the legends about our creation and the druids came to be true. But I already knew. The talent to make use of the runes and ley lines and stone circles is hereditary. A person may know about druid talents even if he's unable to summon the powers himself.

"You're not making sense." Jenna was starting to think her father truly was losing his mind.

I don't expect you to understand. Brennus growled into her mind. If you did, then we wouldn't be here like this now. Suffice it to say that I've lived a very long time and have studied many things. You are not the first lycan to seek to make use of druid talents. But I learned a long time ago the lesson you are currently finding out. The druids are more formidable than they first appear and small amounts of knowledge of their ways is more dangerous than knowing nothing at all.

"Will you just tell me what you want me to do," Jenna said in frustration.

If I am to have a body of my own and make my living existence permanent then we need the child who's soul was trapped in the ethereal plane so that I might join with you.

"Father? What did you do?"

When Aislinn gives birth it will have to be at the stone circle. She is bound to discover the truth of that before the children are due. If she gives birth anywhere else then one of the babies she currently carries will be stillborn. It has no soul. If we are there for the birth then it may be possible for me to take the child's body.

"And leave mine," Jenna added.

She stood in silence staring into the mirror for a time.

Now you see our priorities?

Jenna nodded. "But how am I supposed to get back to the Arnauk reservation?"

I suggest a taxi.

"I don't find that funny." Suddenly the ringing phone interrupted their argument. Picking up her phone Jenna recognized the number that appeared as the strange number which had attempted to prompt her to stop the meeting.

"Hello," she said cautiously, as she picked up the phone. She could feel Brennus' anger.

"Nicely done," came the stranger's voice.

Jenna paused a moment. "Thank you," she responded, hoping that the voice would give her a clue as to what he meant.

"I honestly didn't believe you could do it. I'm impressed. I also live up to my word. I have a safe house available to you and your followers."

Jenna carefully considered what the voice was suggesting. Someone has managed to stop the meeting. This guy thinks it was me and he thinks I have a team working for me.

Brennus had to admit that even he was curious at this point. The alpha in him, who felt a need to know the political moves of all the factions around him, wanted to know who was on the other end of this line and who had the balls and resources to stop a Council meeting.

Jenna cleared her throat. "I'm currently separated from my men," she responded.

"I know. When the others were picked up outside the Circle's territory, they said that they had lost contact with you. If you tell us where you are, I will send a car."

In an instant Jenna and Brennus exchanged suspicious concerns and possibilities. Father, if someone is out there willing to suggest that they are still in alliance with me then it may be worth looking into. Lone wolves don't live long. We will need help to do what you suggested.

Holding the phone in a trembling hand, Jenna decided to take a chance that she was about to make an incredible mistake.

* * * *

"You look exhausted," Sarah said sympathetically, as Aislinn sat down in the chair across from her. "I have a bad feeling about what you're going to tell me."

Sighing, Aislinn sat in the chair wishing she was up in her bed asleep next to Cullen. "Really I don't have much more to add to the visions I've told you about Sarah. Unfortunately the one new piece of information is exceedingly disturbing. I believe someone has killed Jacob."

"Jacob?"

"You remember. He was one of the druids that Jenna and Maon kidnapped to create the dires."

Sarah nodded in recognition. "At least that seems to be a more clear cut message than most of the others," she said in annoyance.

Aislinn glared at her apparent lack of sympathy.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to downgrade the situation. But it seems like lots of people are dying recently and I'm becoming desensitized." Sarah rubbed her face with both her hands and Aislinn couldn't help think that she had to have gotten that mannerism from Cullen. "Okay, so Jacob may be dead. What do we do?"

"I don't really know. He said to find someone named Mira. But when I asked him who that was he said he didn't know. Not as clear cut as it might first appear. I'm getting frustrated. I already know how you're going to react to this but I'm going to say it anyway," Aislinn looked Sarah hard in the eyes. "I need to go talk with my grandmother."

There was a long pause. Sarah could see how serious Aislinn was. "Ais, I know exactly what Cullen would say if he were here. Do we really need to have this conversation?"

Aislinn had already considered that Sarah was going to tell her "no". She thought about the effect that pulling rank might have on their relationship. But she finally decided that she felt like this was too important to play games with. "Sarah," she said carefully, "I'm learning more and more to trust my instincts. Something in me tells me that I need to see my grandmother right now. I can't really explain it. I know that if Cullen were here he would tell me no. But, he's not here. And in his absence, technically, I'm alpha."

secretme
secretme
3,475 Followers
12