Leah, Locked Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and tried to keep sucking as hard as I could to make it as good as I could for her while trying to keep the impressive load, she was still shooting into my mouth from leaking out. "Unh! Unh! Unh!" she grunted as she shot spurt after spurt until she was spent.

Trembling and panting like she'd just run a mile, Amanda gasped, "Holy FUCK! She's sooo good, Mistress!"

Miss Olivia had been moaning and I felt her body buck in the throes of her own orgasm, so she was panting when she replied, "I'm glad she could make you feel that good, sweetie. Now, Leah," she continued, "stop being a greedy sissy and let her out of your slut mouth and show me the load you sucked out of my sissy Amanda."

It's rude to talk with your mouth full. And I didn't want to spill a drop of Amanda's issue, either, so I sat back on my heels, feeling my precum soaking my panties, as I opened my mouth to show them how full it was of Amanda's cum.

"Good girl! Now swallow it for me."

I did, then licked my lips. "Thank you for letting me serve Amanda, ma'am. Amanda, you taste wonderful," I said softly.

"You're very welcome, sissy girl," Miss Olivia praised.

"Jesus...I can't wait until I'm ready to go again!" Amanda exclaimed. "Um...as long as I'm allowed, of course, Mistress."

"We'll see what happens if you keep being a good girl, honey. Leah, straighten up and show me your cage."

I blushed again. I have no idea why, I'd just sucked her sissy husband off and swallowed the resulting load, but for some reason it was very embarrassing to be ordered to show my own denied equipment.

"Yes, Miss Olivia," I said in a tiny voice, pulling the front of my skirt up. I looked down and was impressed at the amount of pre that I'd leaked and how much of it was soaking my panties.

"You're soaked, sweetie," Miss Olivia observed.

I blushed harder. "Yes, ma'am."

"Tell me: is it because you enjoyed servicing my sissy wife's clit?"

Now I was on fire. "Yes, ma'am, it is."

"What about it turned you on?"

"Um..." my mouth was dry. I took a sip of bourbon, loving the lipstick that my lips left on the glass as I tried to gather my thoughts. "I...I always get super submissive when I'm caged, and even if I couldn't use mine, it was really hot to know I could get her off, I think. Ma'am."

"It was very hot watching you make her cum in your mouth, honey. Did you hear how hard it made me come?"

"I did, and that's the other part of why I soaked through my panties."

"Good girl. Amanda did an excellent job, but you distracted her, so I want you to make me cum, now," Miss Olivia ordered, spreading her legs wide.

"I'd love to, ma'am!" I replied and shuffled to my right so I could devour her.

"Good girl," Miss Olivia said, then moaned as my lips touched hers. She was sopping wet, so I spent the first few seconds eating her delicious, shaved pussy just licking her juices up from her mound. She was sighing and stroking my hair until my tongue dipped between her delicate folds, when she let out a low, lusty moan. "Oh, goooooood girl..."

"You're so delicious that you make this easy, Miss Olivia," I breathed in between probing her depths.

"Just keep doing what you're doing," she sighed.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, and did, switching to gentle stimulation of her hard little clit after a few more moments.

She gasped and grabbed my head, forcing it onto her. "Right there. Just do that, you sexy fucking sissy bitch," she groaned. I nodded slightly and redoubled my efforts. My cage was so damn tight on my throbbing clit and my panties were completely soaked.

My breath caught and I jerked my head away from Miss Olivia's cunt when I felt my panties slide down so that the waistband was right against the base of my cage's ring, then a cool wet feeling on my asshole. I was so focused on giving Miss Olivia pleasure that I hadn't noticed Amanda get off the couch.

Now she was behind me and before her Mistress grabbed my head again to refocus my efforts, I saw Amanda behind me with a bottle of lube, pulling on my plug. "Nothing else matters to you but making me cum, sissy," Miss Olivia demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," I acknowledged before resuming my assault on her clit.

"Fuuuuuuck..." I heard her groan. She was starting to tremble and twitch, and I knew that she was close. "Fuuuuuuuu—NNNNNNNNNNGGHHHHHH!" she cried as her thighs clamped around my head, cutting off my air supply, as a towering orgasm crashed over her. I just kept my head down (haha!) and continued keeping the tip of my tongue dancing on her precious jewel. She screamed, then pushed me away, panting. I yelped when the thickest part of my butt plug stretched my rectum out. Then I was empty.

"GodDAMN you're good at that, you sexy sissy slut!" she cried, panting. "Go ahead, honey," she continued. For a second, I was confused until I felt a warm pressure at my entrance. Then Amanda's shaft started to open me up.

I gasped. "Fuck!" Amanda was very girthy, that's for sure! There was a brief sharp pain as her crown breached me, and it took my breath away.

"She's sooooo tight, Mistress!" Amanda groaned behind me.

"Give her a minute, sissy. I can see from her face that she needs time to get used to you."

I could almost hear the pouting tone in Amanda's reply. "Yes, Mistress. Leah, let me know when I can keep going."

I was panting but the pain was fading. "Give me just another—fuck!—moment, please. You're thick!"

Amanda chuckled. "Thank you, sexy. Your ass is so tight!"

"No," I gasped, "Your sissy cock is big!"

"Your tight sissy ass is really tight, too," she groaned at the same time she slipped deeper inside me. The pain had been fading but was back with a vengeance all of a sudden and I gasped, the sudden intrusion stretching me with pain that took my breath away.

"Wait, don't move!" I managed to husk out.

"I'm really sorry, Leah, I didn't mean to hurt you!" Amanda said right away.

"Just—need a little to adjust—that's all—" I grunted. The pain was already fading but I hadn't been stretched like this for a while. Damn, her cock was thick!

After a moment or two, it faded almost all the way away. "Okay...I think you can go more, but please be slow," I asked.

Amanda growled and tightened her grip on my hips. She began to work herself deeper inside my still-tight ass with short, gentle strokes. I heard her issue a low groan while I felt more and more of her thick sissy shaft slip slightly deeper and deeper into me, fractions of an inch at a time.

Miss Olivia could tell from the sounds I was making that I wasn't in pain anymore and was really starting to enjoy her sissy husband's cock sliding further into my willing asspussy with each tiny stroke and grabbed my head. Shoving it against her sopping wet cunt she demanded, "Now that you're getting used to my sissy's thick cock in your ass, get back to getting my cunt off with your mouth, sissy."

I mumbled, "Yeth, Mith Oluphuia," I mumbled from between her labia minora as my tongue worked to capture all of her slippery arousal.

"Oh, fuck...yessssss..." she sighed once my tongue found her button once more. By that point I had accepted how hard my trapped shaft was, trapped mostly inside my body and leaking so much pre that my panties were a little cold against my cage, as Amanda's thick dick worked most of the way inside me.

"Nnnnngh! Fuck!" I grunted into her crotch as I felt Amanda's girth finally slide home inside my stretched ass. It was heaven being their little sissy bitch plaything, Amanda plundering my rear entrance while I was submerged—almost literally—in her wife's drenched pussy.

"Don't stop, sissy cunt," Miss Olivia grunted as her hips ground her quim against my face at the same time her sissy husband started to withdraw and reinsert her thick sissy stick into my own sissy ass. I groaned, the waves of pleasure emanating from my prostate down to my toes making them curl in my heels as she fucked me very slowly at first but started to gain speed.

It was difficult to focus on pleasing the delicious womanhood she was still pressing my face against. That was because Amanda's cock was nice and thick and so it was rubbing right against my sissy spot. I could feel how much more pre my denied clit was leaking from it and the pressure and pleasure from that pressure was delicious. And it was building.

Meanwhile, Miss Olivia's breathing was getting a little irregular. So was mine, between only breathing in her arousal-soaked air and from the assault Amanda was conducting against my p-spot. She'd been locked for over a month so I was hoping that since I had just sucked her off and swallowed her load that she'd last a little longer than I normally would so I could get to the sissygasm that felt like it was building in my body.

"Fuck—gonna paint your sissy face with my cum," Miss Olivia groaned, then screamed as I felt a gush of her arousal coat my willing face. Just as I felt my poor denied cock surge one more time, Amanda grunted behind me and throbbed inside my passage as her shaft kept stimulating my p-spot.

"Ohf—Ohfuck—Fuck—FUCK!" I grunted as I felt my sissy clit surge repeatedly as my sissy cummies dribbled out from my cage to further soak my panties and I had another sissygasm from Amanda fucking me hard and deep.

"Shit—Aaaahhhhnnnnngggghhhh!" she groaned behind me while I felt her throb inside me and I felt a weird kind of pride at knowing I'd just brought my other two partners to orgasm, and that I'd fulfilled my desired role as locked sissy slut by cumming on a thick cock in my ass.

I was panting as I giggled into Miss Olivia's soaked snatch. I couldn't help it, I felt so happy, well-fucked, and fulfilled! And also filled, because Amanda's shaft was just finishing its throbbing inside me as she finished finishing in me.

"Holy shit..." she panted, leaning down, and bending over me as she also tried to catch her breath. "I haven't been able to finish inside someone for over a month...!" she confessed.

"You're welcome, my lovely sissy husband," Miss Olivia said as her body sang with the aftermath of her own climax. "That's your reward for bringing this sexy little sissy bitch to us."

"No...please...thank you both!" I pleaded in a weak voice. "I can't remember ever feeling this sexy. Or well-fucked. Or accepted. Thank you both so much," I finished whispering.

To be continued...

12