Lean on Me

Story Info
Adultery brings the McMasters family closer. Much closer.
25.2k words
4.63
57.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
636 Followers

----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

To those who have followed my work previously on this site, welcome back. Suffice to say that health problems necessitated my prolonged absence from writing, but that's in the past and I'm back once more. Thanks for your concern, feedback and comments.

To those reading my stories for the first time, welcome. I certainly hope you enjoy the following tale and your comments are always welcome. Now, on with the show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"They'll be ice skating in Hell before I'd agree to something as ridiculous as that, you cheating son of a bitch!" Angela McMasters screamed into her cellphone. With that outburst, the screen then read 'Caller disconnected'. With a shriek of rage and frustration, she flung the offending instrument at the bedroom wall where it shattered into fragments of plastic and printed circuits. She threw herself back on the bed crying in deep, racking sobs as her once idyllic world crumbled around her.

What had happened to the sweet, loving, thoughtful man she'd married all those years ago? Erin and she had met at a sorority mixer during their Junior year. He was pre-Med, she was studying accounting and finance. The attraction was immediate and they soon became lovers; enjoying each other at every opportunity and the sex was fantastic.

When they graduated they moved into a small downtown apartment near her new employment. Their love grew ever stronger and they were soon married. Erin had gone on to medical school while she secured a position as an investment analyst for a large mutual fund corporation. As the years went by, he became a successful orthopedic surgeon, she a senior partner in the firm.

She bore him two beautiful and loving children; first Megan, now a vivacious 22-year-old in her Sophomore year at State U, then Jeremy, now 18 and graduating high school this summer. He intended to enroll at State U in the Fall with a full Tennis scholarship. Erin was a responsible, but gruff and distant, father. He was devoted to his profession and was often gone for weeks at a time as a resident physician at Mother of Mercy hospital.

Angela was a devoted mother, working from home whenever possible, being there for her children whenever they needed her. Megan and Jeremy adored her and she them. Sometimes it seemed as if it was the three of them against the world.

She and Erin always had a healthy sex life from the beginning of their relationship; experimenting with various sex positions, toys and enhancements to make things more exciting. They both exercised when they could, ate healthy foods and maintained their weights in a sensible manner. Except for her post-pregnancies bustline and more prominent hips and buttocks, Angela could still have almost worn her cheerleading uniform and prom gown from high school of which she was quite proud.

Then she happened.

Eight months ago, Erin became more distant towards her. Meaningful conversations, teasing and having fun, interacting with Megan and Jeremy and, most importantly, being intimate became noticeably less frequent. He was spending increasing amounts of time at the hospital that he attributed to experimental surgery, an increasing workload and more government mandated paperwork. At first, Angela accepted it and felt sorry for him, then, as time went on, she became more irritated and finally became suspicious.

Talking with her girlfriends about matters at home, they consoled her as best they could and one of them suggested she hire a private detective to keep an eye on her husband. Reluctantly, she did so and after several weeks the woman returned with the sad news that Erin was indeed having an affair. Angela's heart sank as she read the detectives notes and leafed through the still photographs of her husband and his paramour out on the town and entering and leaving various hotels and motels in the area.

Laura, the detective, was sure the woman worked in the hospital as well but didn't know who she was. She figured they were even having encounters in the hospital, but the risk of her being discovered in that guarded environment while investigating was too great. Angela was curious as to who it could be, but Laura respected the woman's privacy and had carefully obscured her face in all the photos. The mystery woman was tall, slender, with a prominent bust line, long, shapely legs and chestnut hair that hung down past her shoulder blades.

Angela hired a divorce lawyer, then confronted her husband with the evidence of his transgressions. Realizing outright denial was useless, he confessed all, agreed to move out, collected his belongings and went to live with his girlfriend. The divorce procedures were going smoothly until one day he suddenly became obstinate and make outrageous demands before he would sign the divorce agreement. The latest of which he had nastily conveyed to her over the phone, sending her into a fit of rage that cascaded into a crying jag.

Five years ago, Angela was shocked and saddened by the death of her beloved Aunt Polly from liver Cancer; a cheerful woman who had outlived three husbands, birthed seven children and had been quite successful in fashion design, clothing manufacturing and product marketing. When Angela was a pre-teen and continuing when she became a college freshman, Aunt Polly would send Angela and her mother numerous examples of the latest fashions from her clothing lines. Angela was always the envy of her classmates when she wore her new clothing to school.

Several months after the funeral, Angela was contacted by her aunt's attorney and summoned for the reading of the will. She nearly fell off her chair when she learned her aunt had left her over ten million dollars in stocks, bonds, precious metals, jewelry and cash. Polly's offspring were furious, but the will was valid and as they soon discovered, unbreakable.

Now Erin was demanding half of Angela's inheritance in exchange for signing the divorce papers and there was no fucking way she was ever going to do that. Exhausted from rage and crying, she relaxed in a hot bath, put on a sheer black peignoir, went downstairs, mixed and drank five Vodka Gimlets in succession, cursing him as she drank, then fell asleep on the couch in the family room watching a comedy movie on their big screen TV.

***

When Jeremy McMasters pulled his racing green Mazda Miata into the garage and parked beside his mother's BMW X5, he wondered why she was home from the office so early. Was there something wrong? What had that no-good bastard of a father of his done now? He and Jeremy had never been close and when he had cheated on his mother, what little affection and respect his son had for him was gone like dust on the wind.

"Mom, I'm home!" he called out upon entering the house from the garage, but there was no answer. Thinking she might be upstairs, he ascended the staircase and went to the various rooms looking for her. Her bed was unmade, but she wasn't anywhere in sight. He shrugged, thinking she was out on the terrace or in the pool and went to take a shower. Tossing his sweat sodden tennis clothes, underwear and socks into the laundry chute, he was soon luxuriating in the warm water spraying from multiple nozzles in his bathrooms shower stall.

Finishing his bath, he toweled himself dry, put on a pair of tennis shorts and went downstairs to make a sandwich. He'd had a good workout at after school tennis practice and the team's coach had complimented him on his smooth serve. Entering the kitchen, he saw the family room TV was on and wondered if his mother was watching it and why she hadn't answered him when he came in the house. Curious, he went to see if she was there and stopped dead when he saw her sleeping on the couch.

Gazing upon her barely concealed beauty, his cock filled with blood and a huge boner strained against his tight-fitting shorts. God, she was beautiful. Her shoulder length reddish-blonde hair framed her fashion model face with it's high cheekbones, pert nose, sculpted chin and strong jawline; her Emerald green eyes were hidden beneath her closed eyelids that were fringed with luxuriant eyelashes that matched her hair color.

Drawn as a moth is to a flame, Jeremy moved closer, finally kneeling before the sleeping woman, his stiff cock painful in his shorts. His hungry eyes traveled down his mother's ripe body that showed no signs of bearing two children save for a gently rounded stomach and full breasts topped with gumdrop shaped pink nipples and wide, crinkled light brown areolas. Her slim waist flowed easily into her wide hips, plump buttocks, sleek thighs and calves, culminating in dainty, red toenailed feet.

Angela was having an erotic dream, moaning and shifting in her sleep, her filmy garment riding up offering a wide-eyed Jeremy a tantalizing view of her pubic hair shaved into a landing strip and her moistening pussy below; the plump labial lips engorged deep red with blood and delicate pink inner lips topped with a crimson, button-like clitoris ripe for sucking. Jeremy couldn't breathe. It was a dream come true; one he'd had many, many times. A voice within was shouting "Dude! It's your Mom! This isn't right! Get out of here, now!" yet as he moved closer, the voice faded away. His heart was thudding in his chest as his arousal intensified. Glittering drops of precum glistened on her juicy pussy lips and he was mesmerized by her fresh, womanly smells and the pungent aroma of her arousal.

The thought 'Oh God, just one taste of that beautiful pussy' compelled him to pull his shorts off, his stiff cock springing free. He climbed carefully onto the opposite end of the couch, stealthily lowering himself until he was lying between his mother's spread legs, his face mere inches from her glistening cunt.

Shivering with fear and desire, he extended his tongue and licked up and down one labial lip, then the other, then between them into the glistening pink crevice, worming inwards, tasting her delicious love honey, his heart hammering so loudly in his chest he was afraid she would hear it and awaken.

Angela continued to sleep, spreading her legs wider, uttering soft moans as her son licked her pussy; gently at first, then increasing in intensity, sucking and lashing his tongue in her slit as desire sank its fangs into him. She was having an erotic dream in which her husband was eating her out like when they were young.

Jeremy was fast losing control, immersed as he was in licking and sucking his mother's wet pussy. He'd eaten girls out before, but it was nothing like this. He licked and sucked hard on the moist, pink inner flesh, gulping and swallowing the plentiful juices flowing into his mouth, his rigid prick digging painfully into his flat, muscled abdomen. He couldn't take much more of this before he'd have to go jack off in the downstairs bathroom.

Just then, Angela's eyes flew open, she lifted up on her elbows and saw her son between her legs licking her pussy. "Oh my God! What are you doing?" she cried and then fell back moaning "Oh please don't stop, please, it feels so good." Jeremy was startled but was now too involved to stop pleasuring his mother.

Licking and sucking even harder, he captured his mother's stiff clit between his lips, nibbling on it and lashing with his tongue. Angela squealed in surprise when her son thrust two fingers deep in her cunt seeking and finding the spongy tissue of her G-spot and rubbing it. "Oh God, it feels so good! Fuck me harder!" she moaned happily, hips rising to meet her son's probing fingers.

Jeremy could feel the cum building in his aching balls, yet he wanted to make his mother cum before he did. He continued licking, sucking and fingering her, reveling in her little shrieks and guttural moans as she neared orgasm until with a wavering scream of joy, her body lifted from the couch, her spine arching in the throes of an explosive orgasm, spraying his face and chest with clear, warm pussy juices. Jeremy clung to her thighs and continued to suck on her clit until she screamed and jerked again, this orgasm even stronger than the first, then she slumped back on the couch whimpering and moaning and her eyes closed again.

Jeremy lifted up from his prone position, his face shiny with his mother's release and rocked back on his knees, frantically pumping his aching cock until it spurted jets of pearlescent cum onto his mother's face and body. He rested for a moment, then walked to the kitchen on wobbly legs, returning with wet towels and two bottles of water.

He tenderly washed the cum from his mother's beautiful face and she moaned in her sleep as he did so. Carefully removing Angela's cum soaked peignoir, he washed the residue from her breasts and tummy, his cock hardening again as he caressed her sensuous curves. He wiped off his still semi-hard cock and sat on the opposite end of the couch, drinking from the bottle of water, ashamed and yet exhilarated and aroused at what he had done. "Jeebus, I just ate out my own mother," he said aloud.

Thinking he should be elsewhere when she awakened, he got up from the couch to return the towels to the kitchen when Angela grabbed his thigh and said "Stay with me, sweetie. Mommy wants you with her right now."

"Mom, are you okay?"

"I'm alright, baby. You made Mommy feel so good. I haven't cum so hard in ages."

"You ... you're ... not mad with me?" Jeremy was incredulous.

Angela smiled, "No, I'm not, sweetie. I thought I must be dreaming when I saw you between my legs eating me out. When did you learn to lick pussy like that, you little devil?"

"Here and there," he replied with a grin, relaxing when he knew she wasn't mad at him. She was so damn sexy. He felt himself getting hard again.

Angela held out her arms to him, "Come here, my sweet boy. Mommy wants to cuddle."

When their bodies made contact, Angela moaned happily and hugged her son to her, feeling his stiffening cock against her thigh. "I'm so glad you're not mad at me," Jeremy said, kissing her. "You looked so beautiful lying there, I couldn't resist tasting you. I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you too, my sweet boy," Angela replied, then she laughed, "I really can't call you my sweet boy anymore can I. You've grown into a handsome young man." She laughed and hugged him again, "And so virile too. Is Mommy giving her son a boner?"

Jeremy nodded, too overwhelmed to speak. The woman who had given birth to him felt so right in his arms. The heat from her naked body was making him feel so peaceful and so loved. He turned his head, licked one of her stiff nipples, then began to suck gently on it.

Angela sighed, "That feels so good, sweetie. Mommy likes having her tits sucked." She took his right hand and placed it between her legs, "See how wet you've made me? Finger your Mommy, sugar. Make me cum for you again." Jeremy eased two fingers in his mother's gooey pussy, working them around as he searched for her G-spot; rubbing her stiff clit with his thumb as he continued sucking her nipples.

"Oooohh, yessss," Angela moaned, lifting her hips wanting his fingers deeper inside her, "Suck my tits, baby, it feels so good, stick those fingers in me, make your Mommy cum, Mommy wants to cum for you." She gasped as her son's fingers reached the spongy tissue inside her soaked pussy; rubbing it hard as he bit down on her nipple.

Jeremy licked, sucked and finger fucked his mother for several minutes, her throaty moans and squeals exciting him as his stiff cock throbbed against her hip. He wanted to fuck this gorgeous woman so bad his balls ached. She pulled his lips from her breasts and they exchanged open mouthed kisses, tongues dueling as saliva dripped from their chins. He could feel her body shaking and knew another orgasm was building within her.

He fucked her harder with three fingers as his thumb scrubbed her stiff and slippery clit. "Ohhhhh, God, please don't stop, I'm gonna cummm ... AHHHHEEEEE!" Angela shrieked, her body jerking under the force of her orgasm. The thought that her son was finger fucking her made her cum even harder. Jeremy's mouth and fingers brought Angela to a second thrilling orgasm, then he hugged her to him as she basked in the afterglow. His balls ached abominably, but it was worth it; he'd made his beautiful mother cum again.

When she'd recovered, Angela said sweetly "Let's go upstairs, my dear one. I want to feel your cock in me." When they were in her bed, she spread her legs and he slid between them, rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy lips. "Fuck me, my beautiful young man," Angela purred, "I want to feel you deep inside me. Fuck me with your long, thick cock and make me scream your name."

Angela's pussy was so tight and wet, Jeremy's cock slid in easily until it's velvet tip nudged her cervix making her gasp, then moan. He could feel the muscles in her pussy rippling along his cock, massaging it like a hand in a velvet glove. She wrapped her arms around his muscled back and crossed her legs over his calves. He, in turn, slipped his arms under her shoulders and held her to him. They stayed like that for several minutes, enjoying the sensations of being joined together, exchanging deep kisses.

Then Angela wiggled her hips telling him she wanted to be fucked. Jeremy began slowly moving in and out as they continued to kiss, then Angela said "Fuck me, Jeremy. Fuck your Mommy as hard and as long as you can. Ram it in me and make your Mommy cum. I love you so much, my baby boy." Jeremy began to thrust into her faster and harder until he was working his throbbing cock in her foaming snatch like a piston. Angela's gasps and shrieks spurring him on to even greater efforts. He wanted to please his mother, make her happy, make her forget all the bullshit in her life for a while.

Angela was in heaven. Her son's cock was pounding away in her pussy, stretching the pink walls apart, his muscular body covering hers and she was loving every second of it. Her body was on fire and the touch of his skin was exciting beyond measure. She loved being fucked to exhaustion and now it was her own son that was satisfying that ever present craving in her loins. She was so proud of him. He'd grown into such a loving and kind young man and now he was fucking her with such skill and power. He was bigger and thicker than her husband and she felt so full when he was deep inside her. She never wanted him to stop fucking her.

She first had feelings for him three years ago when she'd accidentally entered the bathroom while he was taking a shower. His lean, muscled body and thick cock made her wet and she watched him for several minutes before going in her bedroom and masturbating furiously. She was momentarily ashamed at lusting after her own son, then decided to keep her desires hidden from him and think about other things, but he was never far from her mind. Now he was fucking her and she hadn't felt this happy in ages.

Jeremy never wanted to leave that bed and his sexy mother. He felt so strong and powerful as he hammered her gripping cunt; her groans and squeals of passion and delight driving him mad with lust. Her fingernails were digging painfully into his shoulders, but it only made him drive into her even harder and he wished he could fuck her forever. Then he felt his balls tighten and knew he was going to cum. "Mom, I'm gonna cum" he gasped. "Cum in me, sweet boy," Angela moaned. "Fill your Mommy's pussy with your thick, warm cum. I want to feel it deep inside me."

Her words set him off and he let out a long, guttural cry as he spurted thick wads of sticky cum deep into his mother's womb. He'd never shot so much cum for so long in his life and he felt lightheaded from the intensity of it. When Angela felt him cumming into her, it triggered her own mind-numbing orgasm and she screamed, "JEREMY! OH MY GOD YES!" as her body trembled with the force of her release. He remained stiff after squirting into her and continued to pound her until she had a second pussy clenching orgasm and they collapsed on the bed entangled, covered in sweat and cum; breathing heavily from their exertions.

TE999
TE999
636 Followers
123456...8