Leaning Into It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or she could stay. She could have her own fun. This was sexy. This was her adventure. Her hand slid under the green material and found a nipple. A single, gentle tweak sent a shot of pleasure and adrenaline through her body. Her nipple hardened instantly under her touch. She lightly pinched more, frustrated at the limited space from the bathing suit.

Here goes nothing, she thought as she pulled the straps off her shoulders. Zayna looked up in response to the sound of moving fabric. Delight filled her face as Susan pulled both straps off and tugged the bathing suit lower down her chest. The tops of her breasts spilled into view. Her areolas were still covered but she was exposing way more than simple cleavage. It turned her on, exposing her skin to Zayna. She reached back under the suit, less restricted, and stroked and played with her nipples. Both were stiff, pebbled skin and loved getting the attention.

Zayna picked up the pace. She leaned forward, grinding her body into Liam's, fucking his cock.

God, they were so sexy, Susan realized. She reached between her thighs and rubbed her suit. Her clit tingled under the strip of material and a wave of heat radiated outward. It was delicious. She stared at the two, watching them have sex in front of her, while pleasure and pressure built up in her body.

Zayna straightened up, still sitting on Liam's cock. She rolled her hips, working him, and put her hands over her head. Her breasts pulled up, her rosy pink nipples erect. She watched Susan's fingers working between her legs.

"Fun, huh?" Zayna said.

Susan's nipples ached at the touch of her fingers. She yanked the material down off her chest. Her large breasts spilled into view and she gasped at the warmth of sunlight, the caress of the air on her exposed skin. Her hands came alive, playing with her body, teasing her flesh, and she thrummed with excitement at being topless and exposed in front of these two.

"Good girl," Zayna breathed, watching her. Liam looked over too, his grin encouraging Susan to push her limits.

Her thoughts flashed back to Roger for a moment. Was this crossing a line if she did this? She knew Roger watched porn. He also went to strip clubs once every few years, maybe he'd seen a live sex show. She had always trusted him and wasn't bothered as long as he wasn't touching or being touched. He could trust her now.

Susan reached down and pulled the bathing suit to the side, giving her free access between her legs. Her fingers danced over her clit and slid down to her pussy. She slick with arousal. Her fingers worked faster, pressed harder, and she felt the oncoming rise of orgasm.

Zayna, now looking serious, leaned forward, her hands burying themselves in the sand by Liam's head. He moved up to take a nipple in his mouth. Zayna moaned and rode him in earnest.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped. Her body trembled and shook. Muscles flexed and worked under her skin and she gave a series of petite whimpers. She squeezed his shoulders with her hands, digging her nails into his skin. Her whole body seemed to contract then explode.

It was the most erotic thing Susan had ever seen. Zayna came down off the high, sighing heavily and slumping onto Liam's body. She looked over at Susan, tucked a strand of hair that escaped a braid behind her ear, and winked.

Susan's own orgasm took her by surprise.. She had been busy watching Zayna and her fingers and hands had been busy on their own. It hit her now with full force. She stroked her clit, rubbing small circles as a sudden explosion of light and warmth washed over her. The pleasure coursed through her body and she felt every fiber tighten, then release in bliss. She came hard, and for what felt like forever. Her fingers danced on her skin and she slowly, excruciatingly slowly came down and tried to catch her breath.

Gasping, Susan collapsed onto her towel. Her mind went blank, simply enjoying the sensations. She realized her tits were flopped out and her bathing suit was askew and she realized she didn't give a shit.

Zayna, meanwhile, had started grinding on Liam again.

"Do you want to finish him off?" she asked Susan, "I won't judge or tell anyone if you do."

"Thank you for the offer," Susan said, feeling absurd at her own courteous response, "You go ahead." She had plenty of fun for one afternoon but that would be too much for sure. She would not cross that line today.

Zayna nodded and went to work. She ground her body into Liam, rolling her hips, milking his cock. He was enjoying a tour of Susan's body. His gaze wandered over her, moving from her breasts, down her body to her legs, her thighs, and back again. Susan, for the first time in a long time, felt beautiful and sexy. It turned her on thinking he'd cum looking at her. She made no move to cover up, pulling her top further downto make sure he has a good view. That grin of his had intoxicated her and dared her to show off. She obliged, making no move to cover up and feeling empowered over it.

He grunted, put his hands on Zayna's hips, and thrust up into her. Zayna met his pace and matched the rhythm. Liam's back arched as he unloaded into her, cumming hard, his eyes still on Susan. Zayna rode him through his orgasm and made sure he was done before sliding him out of her. She rolled off Liam, giving Susan an unobstructed view of him.

His big cock was still hard, glistening and slick. Susan liked looking at it and the rest of his body. Liam made no move to cover up either as she ogled his muscles, his chest, his torso, his cock again. He stretched out like a cat, extending his arms and legs, arching his back. Susan openly admired his physique.

"Well, that was fun," Zayna said, grinning at Susan. Susan grinned back.

"Now," Zayna continued, "I'm taking a nap." She rolled over, face down, perfect ass up, and promptly closed her eyes. Liam enjoyed one more lazy visual tour of Susan's exposed body before standing up. He strode to the water. Susan watched his well-muscled ass work as he walked into gentle surf. She glanced back at Zayna, who was already half-asleep.

Good idea, Susan, though, I'll do the same.

She fixed her bathing suit, pulling it back up over her breasts and covered herself. For the first time, she noticed how confining the suit was. She made like Liam and stretched, a warm little fire still smoldering deep in her belly. The warm sun washed over her and she closed her eyes.

Her husband was miles away, doing fuck-all and what felt like ignoring her. Susan was a bit proud of herself for pushing her boundaries and having some fun with it.

Well, his loss.

Maybe nudists are on to something, she thought as she dozed off.

THE END

12