Leap of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also want vacation activities," Boris added. "My family and I have vacationed at hotels with golf, skiing, paintball, things like that. Maybe..."

Elena nodded, agreeing. "I like swimming, climbing walls, and water slides. How bout them too?"

"Sure!" Boris smiled. "Yeah. We'll... we'll bring those things in. Maybe we can have childcare on site, too, so the parents can explore fantasies. I've read about things like that online."

Elena nodded again. "So have I. Yes, that could work."

I'll have to look into nudist colonies, she thought. See what they do to keep children away from sex. How they separate the two. Or maybe we just won't allow children in certain areas, if that's easier. It probably will be easier. Yeah, that sounds fine. The adult love hotels I've read about online are always wealthy- they make so much money because of their niche business. If we can somehow get into the industry... that was always the main obstacle to her hotel, funds. If she and Boris could offer a niche adult place... they could make a lot of funds. And then they would add vacations for adults and children. Perhaps some kind of summer camp activities, or winter break ones? So many ideas were flashing into her mind.

"We can talk more about it later," Boris said. He let out a heavy sigh. "I... For now... I'm just glad to be with you."

"Si," Elena agreed. "Da. Yes." She settled her chaotic thoughts and relaxed against his bulk. "What will we call it? Our hotel?"

"For now, let's call it our names," Boris suggested. "Garin-Ruiz. Wait, is it okay to put my name first?"

"Fine with me," Elena shrugged after sounding the words out in her mind. "It sounds better than the opposite."

Boris nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

Another whim flashed in Elena's mind. "Can you teach me to wrestle?" she asked Boris. "I like wrestling with you. The girls also. But weight class is always an issue for us. Maybe if..."

"Sure," Boris shrugged. "I'll help you learn. Doug and I are already sparring partners. He might could help too. We... yeah."

This could really help improve my life, Boris thought. Good friends to satisfy my whims and desires in a mature manner, like Elena offers. As for our hotel, I think connections and work experience are the main obstacles to it. But the experience can be amassed with time and the connections can be granted through the right friends. I have one of those here. I want to talk about the future, sure, but more than that I want to enjoy the present. This new relationship with the person I love.

He turned his attention back to Elena. "We can look into these things more tomorrow." He smiled and took her in his arms again. "For now, shall we keep..." He waved at her loins, then his.

"Yes," Elena chuckled. He's a man after all, she thought. And I'm glad to be with this man.

She reached over, took hold of his shaft once again, stroked it and smiled. She then moved her loins back towards his mouth.

I hope this thing we have lasts, she thought as she accepted his tongue within her, as she resumed suckling and stroking his shaft. I hope it lasts our entire lives. I will do all I must to make it so.

Boris was thinking the same thoughts, content with the woman pleasuring him. She excites me, he thought, in ways no one else has. I love her. I never believed in love on the first date till tonight, but I know this is it already. And that... that is good.

He put his thoughts of the future away for now, embraced the present. He would let Elena lead him to her vision, and make it match his own, settle his life to join hers. That would be their quest.

From that moment on, they worked to stay happy with each other- ever after.

***

End

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Client8Client83 months ago

Only a woman could compose a love-fantasy like this story. I mean that in a good way. We guy writers have no patience for mentality in our stories, just the physical. I will definetely explore more of your creations.

-Will

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars. Not perfect, maybe a little too much into the mental aspects of it, but otherwise, a delightful romance. It's been many (decades-married) years since I thought much about "the perfect girl" and romance. This story brought back some of those memories, good and bad, as well as those long lost hopes and dreams. Didn't happen in my life, but I'm not greedy, and am lucky to have all I have.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE5 months ago

I loved it as a begining. To me it is not finished so I can't give it a 5, so I won't rate it.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi5 months ago

Another great story from AchtungNight!! 5-Stars!! This author needs more followers!!!! 😊

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Love You Marty is lost, but finds love again.in Romance
Watching the Game I just wanted to watch the football.in Loving Wives
The Worst Gift Wife and best friend destroy their marriages. For what?in Loving Wives
A Mom's Symbol Ch. 01 Son finds out what his mother would do for his bully's cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
As You Wish After death, love lives on.in Romance
More Stories