Learn Your Place

Story Info
Nikki wakes up and is forced to begin her training.
8.5k words
3.84
107.1k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
939 Followers

Nikki let out a small groan as she woke up. She could immediately tell that something was wrong. Off. All of her senses were sending off alarms. The subtle smell of something...unpleasant. She couldn't quite place it. And when Nikki tried to move, she realized that she couldn't.

She was fastened to a balance beam of sorts. Her hands and feet were cuffed to the floor and her neck felt tight. It took Nikki a moment to realize it was because her neck was tied to that same beam which was also supporting the rest of her weight. Her more than ample breasts were on either side of the beam as well, either by design or because that was just how they fell when she was put there. However, that lead Nikki to the other realization. She was naked.

As soon as it sunk in that she was tied up, naked and more or less on all fours, the fear hit her in a wave. Immediately Nikki fought against her restraints. Nothing budged in the slightest as she struggled in vain. She attempted to yell for help only to realize that she was unable to do that either with the gag in her mouth. It wasn't the usual kind she saw on TV or online. It was a large ring of sorts that held her mouth open. Her jaw was forced wide by it, making discernible words an impossibility.

She tried to bite down her panic, but it was impossible, so she tried to remember how she even got wherever she was. Unfortunately, Nikki's mind was a bit fuzzy which made it hard to focus on one thing or another. She was sure that she woke up in her apartment initially. And she slowly began to remember her morning routine. She had breakfast. She called her boyfriend. She went to work. Nikki's eyes narrowed as she tried to remember actually getting there. It was weird how exhausting just trying to think was.

But soon Nikki's focus changed entirely. She thought that she heard a noise and immediately froze. It wasn't her imagination. There were blatant footsteps headed in her direction. Calm collected footsteps. They were in no rush. Nikki was hit with a sudden urge, but she wasn't sure whether or not to give in. She could try to yell for help but logically wouldn't the one most likely to answer be the one who did this to her in the first place?

There was no answer to Nikki's many questions, just the sound of the footsteps as they got closer. She tried to look back, but the restraints kept her head looking forward. The footsteps had stopped. They last sounded like they were behind her. She hadn't even thought about it but all she could see was a brick wall. There was no telling what was on the other side of the room. Maybe the door was open, or there was no door. Whoever owned those footsteps could be looking at her right now.

Nikki burned red with embarrassment, wishing more than anything that she wasn't naked. That whoever was watching her couldn't see everything her forcibly spread legs had to show. She shut her eyes and tried to will herself back into her bed. This was a nightmare, that's all. She just had to wake up was all. Shutting her eyes even more forcefully, Nikki could hear the footsteps getting closer to her again. She didn't move. If this was someone who wanted to help her then they wouldn't just be watching her. They wouldn't be touching her either.

Nikki's entire body jumped as she felt the unmistakably male hands grabbing her ass. She tried to escape again. Yell at Him to stop. Anything. But there was nothing she could do. She was completely at His mercy and Nikki had a feeling that even if He could understand her words, they wouldn't matter. Was this the person who took her or just someone who found her in this compromising position?

Like many of the questions she asked, the answer was moot. All that mattered in the moment was that Nikki was tied up, naked, bent over and being fondled. Whoever it was said nothing. There were just hands on Nicki's ass, then her thighs and then He bent somewhat over her and cupped her breasts. Even that was still out of her field of vision. All she could see was that same brick wall no matter how much she protested.

But even those protests paled in comparison so what she did when He stopped touching her and she heard His zipper becoming undone and the rustling sound that followed. Nikki struggled and struggled against her restraints with all her might, her panic intense and visceral.

But in the end, it didn't matter. Nikki still felt the head of a cock against her pussy and no matter how much she struggled, how much she cried, or how much she tried to beg for Him not to do this, it still forced its way deeper and deeper inside of her private entrance.

The first thrust was somewhat gentle, and probably would have been quite pleasurable under other circumstances but the moment that He was balls deep inside of her, the niceness faded. He had His way with Nikki, pounding her unrelentingly as she pitifully screamed and drooled on the floor.

Nikki could barely hear Him, short of the sounds of effort He released with each thrust as He jolted her body. The beam she was on strained against the onslaught the two bodies were putting against it. Nikki kept her eyes shut, once again trying to wish this all away. This wasn't happening. She wasn't being raped by God knows who in God knows where. But no matter how hard she tried to take her mind out of the situation, the next thrust brought her right back into reality.

This wasn't helped when Nikki's body betrayed her mind. The violent intercourse was followed by an equally violent orgasm. Her body bucked and shuddered under the forced pleasure, causing a different kind of scream from her lips, especially since His assault on her pussy didn't end just because she came. If anything, Nikki thought He was fucking her even harder. As if to answer the unspoken question, she felt His open hand collide with her ass, the slapping sound echoing through the room, prompting another sound of protest from her open lips. This was followed by another and then another.

As if she wasn't allowed to get used to one attack or another, Nikki felt her long hair being viciously pulled back. While this was far from the first time someone had pulled her hair during sex, it was more than a little uncomfortable in this position. It didn't even move her head back due to the neck restraint. It was just more pain. Nikki just wanted Him to stop. She wanted to go home. She wanted the way He was pulling her hair to stop forcing her tear stained eyes open.

Pain. Pleasure. Panic. Frustration. Confusion. Despair. Fury. Nikki's mind cycled through each of these emotions as He continued to have His way with her body. She almost welcomed it when His voice got louder among other telltale signs that this would be coming to an end. His cock pistoned in and out of Nikki a few more times before He finally reached His climax, shooting His large load deep inside of her. With each throb of His cock, He gave her another hard thrust until He was finally sated. Only then did He mercifully pull out of her.

Nikki panted with exhaustion, noticing how silent everything had gotten again. What was He going to do to her now? Kill her? Leave her? Once again, she was almost drowning in maybes.

"Not bad." He spoke, finally letting Nikki hear His voice speak. She could hear that He was moving closer to her as well. "I imagine you have a lot of questions."

As Nikki saw His legs coming into her vision, she immediately started trying to talk again, for all the good it did. It only made her drool more on the floor.

He kneeled down to Nikki's level, letting her see His face. She was struck initially by how handsome He appeared at first glance. He had strong features, a well-groomed beard, olive skin, and shoulder length black hair tied back in a ponytail. He looked somewhat familiar, but the harder she looked, the less she could actually place it. But that was until she reached His eyes. She almost shrank back or at least tried to.

There was nothing wrong with them. They were a beautiful shade of light brown in fact. But behind them, as contrive as it may sound, she saw evil. He didn't look at her as if she were a person. He looked at her like some people would look at an animal in a zoo. Intrigue but only with an experimental interest.

"I left you without the ability to speak for a reason." He smiled, bearing His teeth in an almost animalistic snarl. Nikki could barely understand the sentence before her face was assaulted with a hard slap. "Because neither your words nor your questions mean anything to me. So, do feel free to shut the fuck up."

The slap shocked her into silence. Nikki hated this feeling of being completely at His mercy, but that's exactly what she was. So, if He wanted her to shut the fuck up then there wasn't a lot she could do about it. She just swallowed and looked wide eyed at who she had to assume was her abductor.

"Much better." He grinned again, giving Nikki's cheek, the same one that he'd just slapped, a soft pat. "I need you to pay very close attention to my next words. You can understand me now, yes?"

Nikki tried to nod but couldn't due to her position. Her eyes narrowed in frustration and this wasn't helped when He looked at her with an amused condescension.

"Blink once for yes. Twice for no. Though I might suggest sticking with the yes answers if I were you."

Nikki did as asked and blinked once to answer His previous question.

With a nod, He continued, "Good. I want to be very clear. I don't like repeating myself. In fact, I hate repeating myself. I hate repeating myself to drive into your head how much I hate repeating myself. Do you understand?"

After receiving another singular blink, He nodded again and continued, "Excellent. I've put a lot of effort into bringing you here, not that I expect you to appreciate it just yet. All you need to know is the concept that you'll have the hardest time grasping. As soon as you do, your life will become infinitely easier. And that single concept is that you now belong to me, mind, body and soul. It's that simple."

Nikki did not like the sound of that. But she wasn't in much of a position to do anything but blink in agreement. She immediately flinched as His hand came to her face again though this time it was a soft pat on her cheek.

"It's never that easy." He replied with a chuckle. "But it's okay. You'll learn. They all do." Noting the curious expression on Nikki's face, he continued, "You are not the first dog I've brought here. And you won't be the last. Your predecessor angered me and now she's gone and here you are. And I'm sure if you survive long enough not to anger me, then you'll become boring which is just as bad, so let's enjoy the time we'll have together, shall we?"

Nikki began to tremble a little. Sure, it crossed her mind that she might not get out of this alive but hearing it blatantly spelled out for her was...intense. She needed to play along for now until she could figure out a way to escape. Or to use a phone to get the cops or...anything. It took Nikki a second to realize that He was looking at her with a grin.

"As I said...never that easy, but anyway I want to get a good look at you, so I'm going to let you out of there." Upon seeing Nikki's eyes widen in excitement, His own lips mirrored the expression but with a more sinister edge.

"I will give you two bits of advice. You will only speak when I ask you a question and when I tell you to. And when I let you go, you're going to feel an urge. A visceral need to either run...or to attack me. Fight or flight as it were. While this is normal, I must...suggest you ignore that urge. I'll get into you running later but as for attacking me...I strongly suggest if you choose to do that, that you kill me. Instantly. Because if I get my hands on you...it will hurt and there will be a...permanent reminder of your lack of sound judgment. And on top of that the next girl will pay for my anger, maybe while you're still here to see the consequences of your actions. I will not tolerate disrespect. Maybe my next dog will be your sister. Liv's quite beautiful as well after all...though I clearly prefer you or she would be here instead."

Nikki was entirely sure that her heart skipped a beat in that moment. Not only due to the threat on her sister but that He referred to her as 'Liv'. Everyone refers to her as Olivia except for Nikki. She was already scared of this man, whoever He was but now she was terrified. There was no way she'd wish this on her sister. Nikki merely remained still and looked into His eyes as He looked back.

There was an eerie silence between the two of them as if He were looking for something in Nikki's panicked gaze. It seemed like He was staring forever before He finally spoke. "That's better. I'm not going to have any problems out of you, will I?"

Nikki blinked twice in response. He nodded back and reached around behind her head to unclasp the gag. Nikki gasped with the renewed use of her jaw, happier than she wanted to admit at being able to swallow instead of drooling all over the floor again. Next was the restraint on her neck, then her wrists, and then finally her feet. Nikki felt oddly stiff as she sat up, trying to get her body moving the right way. As she looked up at her captor, His previous statement rang true. She did have an impulse to run for it. But He looked at her as if He were expecting that, so she forced herself to stay in place only sitting up as opposed to bent over.

"Up." He ordered, crossing his arms. Nikki followed His instructions, awkwardly standing as her legs, like everything else were a little stiff from her previous position. Her initial impulse was to cover herself up as much as she could, but she had a feeling He would just make her move her hands anyway, so she just stood where He indicated and tried to bite down her self consciousness.

"When I give you an order you are to acknowledge it with, 'Yes, Master,' Understood?" He stated, pacing around Nikki slowly and methodically.

"Y-yes Master." Nikki stammered uncomfortably. She felt like she was being appraised and she pretty much was. She could feel His eyes all over her body as He walked around her. Under normal circumstances she'd have nothing to worry about. Most people would regard Nikki as a very attractive woman.

She was on the petite side as far as height goes but her body was very fit, something she only put casual effort into. Her impressive chest heaved with her breaths, as well as her stance, which tended to push them out further. Not that it was for His benefit, it was just a habit she'd gotten into. She had big tits, so she wanted to show them off. Her hips and her ass completed the hourglass shape, another thing she tended to be proud of. The only thing currently out of her control was that Nikki's long brown hair that stopped right above her ass and had hints of purple from the last time she dyed it, was in some disarray due to her previous positions.

Seemingly content with her body, the man Nikki only knew as Master walked up to her and took a firm hold of her jaw, now apparently scrutinizing her face. It had a slightly round appearance which only helped her lean towards cuteness when she wanted to go that route. Her nose also fit the roundness as well as her slightly pouty lips, and her blue eyes, which had hints of green if you looked closely enough, which He was surely doing.

"I'm going to be honest with you," He started, as His hands began to roam down her shoulders. "You are extraordinarily beautiful."

"T-thank you..." Nikki mumbled, immediately noticing a slight glare and correcting herself, "Thank you, Master."

"You probably didn't notice me, but I definitely noticed you. Every day on the subway, like clockwork. I'd just watch you. Your face was always in your phone. You should pay more attention to your surroundings." As He spoke, He took her breast into each hand, massaging them slightly as Nikki was forced to stand there. "I was so sure that these were fake. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I do hope that you keep me entertained. While I didn't get rid of my last dog specifically for you, knowing my next target did make it much easier."

"I'll...do my best to keep you...entertained, Master." Nikki tried to process what He was saying. She'd seen Him before? Regularly? He did look vaguely familiar but that was it.

His grip suddenly tightened, making Nikki wince and bringing the attention back to the present. "Do not mumble. When you speak to me, you speak clearly." He ordered.

"Yes Master." Nikki quickly replied. "Sorry Master."

He grinned widely back at her, His expression softening but it not quite reaching His eyes. "What are you?"

Nikki blanked in confusion at the question and answered as best she could. "Yours...?"

He chuckled, His hands resting on Nikki's hips. "Yes. But that's not what I meant. When I refer to you, I call you something. An animal."

Nikki cautiously nodded. "A...dog."

He smiled in response. "That's right. And do dogs stand on two legs, the way you currently are?"

Nikki's face burned red from blushing as she got His meaning. "No Master. They don't." Dropping down on all fours, she sat down as a dog would and looked up at Him, His already impressive stature now seeming even larger. She instinctively winced as His hand reached out for her, but this was clearly an overreaction as she felt Him petting her head.

"Good girl." He said in a soothing voice. "As long as you follow my rules, respect me, and keep me interested then you have nothing to fear from me. Would you like to meet my other dogs?"

Nikki's eyes shot wide at the question. There were others? The way He'd been describing the situation, she'd assumed that she was the only one. But if there were other girls, maybe there was hope they could escape. She wasn't a fool. He was a very big man. Even through His clothes, she could see how muscular He was. She had no chance of overpowering Him. But if there were others... "Yes Master..."

There were times when He would look at her and she could swear that He was reading her mind. It was like He knew exactly what she was thinking and that it merely amused Him. But for the moment He just smiled at her. "That's great. I'm sure they can't wait to see you. They got along so well with my previous dog. Though it might...take them some time to...warm up to you. Bear with them."

"Yes Master." Nikki nodded, following Him on her hands and knees out of the room. 'Ignore the humiliation.' She told herself. 'Focus on your escape. Take in everything. Pretend you're Batman...if Batman was forced to be someone's sex slave dog or whatever...'

Outside of the room, this appeared to be just an average looking house. Mostly clean, everything was tidy. Nothing that hinted at the psycho who lived here. But for all she knew, this wasn't His house. She knew nothing. Nikki's eyes bulged as she saw the front door of the house. Or possibly the back door. But it was a door nonetheless. An open door. There was a small screen between her and freedom, though she had a suspicion that thinking that was exactly what He wanted. He wasn't even looking at her anymore, just assuming that she was still following Him.

Nikki flinched as He let out an ear-piercing whistle. "Lucy! Piper! Get over here and meet my new bitch!"

She froze. She didn't move a muscle as she made sure she was hearing what she thought she was hearing. Oh God... Those were the sound of paws. Heavy thudding paws. She could hear the panting and then she heard the exciting barking. Nikki was clearly wrong in her hopes that He was referring to women. He meant actual dogs and they sounded huge. Nikki was not a dog person. She was fine with little ones, but big dogs terrified her. She wanted to run right there and then.

But it was too late. Before she knew it the two biggest Rottweilers Nikki had ever seen were growling right in her face. Maybe being on the floor made them seem bigger but that didn't matter. She felt like they were as big as she was. If He was being funny about them "warming up" to her, Nikki didn't quite get the joke. They were both baring their teeth and borderline snarling at her. Even though she wanted nothing more than to run, even she knew that if they wanted to attack her she was thoroughly fucked.

marx810
marx810
939 Followers