Learning Curve

Story Info
Sometimes there is more than meets the eye.
6.5k words
4.52
42.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

Sally and I were maybe on our 3rd date and getting to be pretty snuggly when I made my big move.

Of course I got cut off at the pass, I could kiss her and lick her ears, and we even had our tongues in each other's mouth. Her breath would pick up, she would groan and moan, hell, what more go signal does a guy need, anyway?

But I would put my hand on her waist, begin to move it upwards to cop a feel and she would grab my hand and stop me. I could make it to just the bottom of what felt like a thick bra and that was it, all done.

This went on for several weeks, and I was beginning to get frustrated. I was even thinking of looking around to see what else was available, but something about her, the way she moved, just got to me.

I guess the word is I was smitten. Oh, hell, she would just walk into the room I was in and it was like the Sun came out.

I almost couldn't think of anything else most of the time, I just wanted to be near her, and I got the feeling she felt the same.

One day we were at the beach, sitting under one of these big umbrellas that just sticks in the sand. She had on a bikini, nothing anyone would get fussed up about, but she also had on a T-shirt over it.

And she never took the t-shirt off all day. I even asked her if something was wrong, actually I was hoping to maybe get a peek at some skin, nothing doing.

Just plain strange, I thought. But that evening after it cooled off, we were back at my ratty little apartment and we started necking. I changed my tactics, put my hand on her leg, rubbed a little. Things heated up so I moved my hand up a bit, her breath picked up and she started sucking on my neck and making some moaning sounds.

I kept expecting her to put a stop to things, but then I had my hand on her butt, in short order I was rubbing her crotch through the bottoms, no resistance. She even opened her legs some to help me out, and when I started to peel them off of her she rolled her hips up to help me slide them off.

I was greeted by some sparse blonde hairs and a mass of flesh that would put some guys to shame, Sally was, shall we say... Endowed down below?

Her hands went to my trunks and in no time she had them off and was cradling my erection in her hands, rubbing and looking at it in fascination. I knew right then and there that mine was probably the first one she had ever seen, at least sticking up like that.

Our first time was right there on the couch, we ended up on the floor and then halfway across the living room. She used her big strong legs that developed from riding her bike to shove at me, lifting her butt and me up off the floor with each thrust. So we scooted around all over, it was one hell of a good time, we ended up soaked in sweat.

Somewhere in there I got my hands under that T-shirt and inside her bikini top, then I knew what the problem was.

The only thing inside her bra was foam rubber, Sally had no breasts at all. Just hot and hard nipples that were like little Diamonds. I saw her eyes flash open as I got her T-shirt and bikini top out of the way enough to get my mouth on one of those buttons, then as I nibbled at one nipple while rolling the other with my fingers her eyelids fluttered and she orgasmed. It was so strong that she almost bucked me off of her.

I wasn't exactly the most experienced guy around but I knew this woman was something special, my cock was shoved in there and it felt like a big mushy hand had grabbed me and wrapped around every inch.

She came right with me when I did blast off, I had been struggling to hold back as best I could the entire time, guess I did pretty good at that too.

Darn near took the top of my head off, let me tell you!

Sally wasn't as bashful about her tiny breasts around me after that, especially since I now had picked up on her being sensitive so I spent extra time to be sure she knew I absolutely delighted in them.

Fact is I did delight in them, too. Plus something about the way her upper body fit against mine created a suction. We would get all sweaty and I would move just right and we could make the damndest noises. That would get us to giggling, sex was fun and sweet and good between us.

Only one thing to do and that was ask her to marry me, I think she was expecting or maybe hoping because she bawled like a baby, happy.

I was pretty happy, too.

We found a little starter house with one extra bedroom, moved in and settled down. Sally must have gotten a top grade in Home Economics because our place was always neat as a pin. I would stumble in from my job at the dealership, she would come into the bathroom and climb in the shower and help to scrub the dirt from the day off of me. Those were fun times, sometimes we would even end up having sex in the shower, too. But most of the time I would towel off, and by the time I made it to the dining nook Sally would have dinner ready.

Sometimes I wondered how she always seemed to have everything done, and everything perfectly timed.

We had been married about 3 years or so, one day I was out in the back yard talking over the fence to Tom, a tubby guy that lived next door with his tubby wife. Sally came out to find me, all she had on was one of my t-shirts. She walked up to the fence to say something to me, then it hit her what she must look like.

The T-shirt made it obvious that there was nothing under there, Sally being a bit tall at 5'9" made my t-shirt a bit short on her. It was also obvious that she was flat as a board, her tight little nipples jabbed at the soft material. Sally realized that Tom was staring at her bare legs and the bumps her nipples made, she let out a gasp and darted for the house.

As she walked quickly away, the T-shirt was riding up in the back giving Tom and me a nice view of her slightly big but perfect bare behind.

I followed her in a few minutes later, I was hard as a rock, something about that just yanked my chain. We ended up with one of those way longer than normal sessions, hell, we went at it three times in a row!

Sally and I talked about most anything pretty good, I told her flat out that Tom getting a peek had excited me to no end. She said that she was really shy about her lack of a bust and was afraid men would find her ugly. It seemed there had been experiences in school, of course the other girls were mean and made wisecracks, and she had let some boy she was dating feel her up one time. He had gotten to her tiny breasts and started laughing.

Pretty damn dumb considering, that had ended his chances of getting any. In fact, nobody ever got anywhere with Sally until I came along, she told me. That was news to me, I hadn't really realized or even asked if she was a virgin. I guess I just assumed she was without thinking about it. Still there should had some experiences, most gals do before they reach their early 20's which is how old we were that first time.

But in the relating of some of the things that had happened her upset really showed, then she started crying which made me feel terrible, too.

The fact is I loved her body and the way it looked, and I told her that. Then I explained to her that Tom hadn't been staring because he didn't like what he saw, he was staring because he did!

Somehow just explaining that to her got me going and darned if we didn't end up going at it again. That was quite a day, I ended up sore and since I am uncircumsized it was uncomfortable as hell.

Sally knew, too, I came home from work the next day, and after our shower she got out some kind of lotion and spread it on me. Well, that didn't exactly help because my reaction was a given. Now the thing was up and wouldn't go down, so Sally gently took care of that with her hands, an odd combination of pain and pleasure I had never felt before.

I returned the favor by licking her until she squealed for me to stop.

Sally seemed just a little less bashful after that. One day I looked up and here she came across the yard, Tom and I were yapping away about the big Nascar race coming up on TV later.

I was surprised because Sally had on a pair of tight red shorts and a halter top, nothing really overly sexy or anything, except there was no bra. Plus the top was on the loose side since she bought them to wear with her heavy bras, so it tended to gap as she moved. It was obvious to me she was completely aware of it, she stayed and chatted with us, sometimes turning to me, then back. I realized that when she turned to look at me she even swung her shoulders, letting her top gap open. This was giving poor Tom and me a peek inside for just a moment. She was good at it too, waving her arms to make a point, which increased the gap even more. Tom was sneaking glances at her nipples poking out and at her bare legs, Sally has a set of legs that are pure muscle. In fact, I would bet most models would trade that part with her in an instant.

We stood out there for almost an hour as Sally put on a show, somehow making it look like she was unaware. I developed a serious boner, sneaked a glance at Tom who was doing his best to look but not appear to be looking.

I knew damn good and well she was aware, that got me all fussed up again, I even missed the first half of the big race. I realized I really liked her looking sexy instead of hiding in those big heavy padded bras she normally wore.

Sally realized it too, and became even more sexy around the house. Then one day a couple of salesmen showed up, I got home as they were demonstrating a cleaning machine Sally wanted. That time Sally didn't even realize just how much she was showing, she was intent on the machine. By the time it hit her, it was too late, both of them men had good looks at her most intimate private parts.

She blushed and popped me on the shoulder after they left, acting mildly cranky that I had sat there watching her show off her pussy and nipples in spectacular fashion and said nothing. Heck, I was enjoying the hell out of it and I told her so.

Sally looked at me with an odd expression.

"You won't think I am slutty?"

"Naw, I like you slutty."

That got me bonked again.

"Maybe I will just show off your pecker to the neighbor ladies!" she laughed, taking another half hearted swipe at me.

"OK!" I said with a big grin. At that, we were at it again, I bounced her all over the living room.

It was the next Wednesday night that I got an idea. I take off after dinner for a hour's workout at a local gym, usually just a fast run on the treadmill and some weights work. The gym is co-ed, and there is a massage room in the back run by Kevin, one of the owners. Normally he is rubbing pulled muscles that some of the apes get from lifting more than they should, but on weekends he takes clients, mostly men but some female.

Kevin was a nice looking guy in his late 20's, well built and on the slender side. I knew he was straight because he had this lady bodybuilder he dated, we all called her Dot. She had arms like trash cans but she was kind of cute, well, if you like the broad shoulders and overmuscled look. I had gotten a glimpse at her once on his table, I was on the way to the showers which meant I passed right by the slat border he placed to seperate the little alcove from the rest of the room and form a hallway to the showers. There were a few small gaps unless he had it set just right, and I think he had gotten to more or less ignore it since usually it was just men in there when he was doing a massage. Dot was lying on her back, nude except for the tiny thong she usually wore, and she was as flat-chested as Sally was. Her breasts were solid muscle, she had very large fat nipples. I just went on by after about 15 minutes, took my shower and left.

Anyway, I asked him one evening what his rates were, he told me, but mentioned that if I needed rubbed out it was part of the gym dues. I told him I wanted it for my wife, Sally. He nodded, saying he worked on women and I shouldn't worry because he used careful draping. I grinned and told him I didn't think that would be too necessary, he got an odd look on his face but just smiled.

The idea got me all excited, it's one thing to know someone got an illicit peek, another to think of Sally lying there nearly naked getting a massage.

That night I mentioned to Sally how good Kevin was, testing her reaction. She didn't really say anything. Then I suggested she go with me to the gym on Saturday.

"Why?"

"Oh, a workout feels good, afterwards you can get a nice hot shower and maybe a massage?

"A massage?"

"Yea, he is really good."

"How do you know?"

"I... uhhh... everyone says so... "

"What does he do?" her eyes were knowing now.

"Oh, you know. He rubs your legs, fanny, your arms, back."

"Front?" she was laughing at me now.

"Uh, yea, probably."

"You just want him to see my titties."

I blushed at that for some reason.

"Well, no... Yea... I mean... "

"I'll go, we'll see." She reached out and grabbed the front of my pants, there was no hiding my reaction.

Saturday we arrived at the gym before noon. There were a few of the usual goons hanging around. They paid little attention to Sally and I until she slipped off her sweatsuit to reveal a form fitting body stocking. The thing was black, sleeveless and might as well have been painted on.

There was a rule about the guys ogling the women customers but they all pretty much ignored it. Sally mildly blushed at the few quiet wolf-whistles, then she hopped on one of the stationary bikes. Of course she had no need for that exercise since she rode her bike all the time but it was familiar to her. Then she did some treadmill work and a few light presses on the weight bars.

Kevin came in so I introduced him to her.

"Oh, you are my 1:00 appointment?"

Sally shot me a look, I hadn't mentioned that I had made the booking.

"Well, I guess I am." she said finally, then went back to working the bars.

"Just grab a shower and head on back when you are ready, I have the room set up.", he told her, then wandered off to do some spotting for the goons.

I was doing some light presses when Sally stopped, wiped off some sweat with a towel, and headed for the shower. The showers were down the same hall, men on one side and women the other, Sally had to come back out into the main room, walk down the length of the cubicule, and step around the other end to go into the massage area. Kevin had that woven slat screen up on the hallway side for privacy, a curtain facing the entry side, and he had built a wall down the front and other end about 8' tall.

I waited, she came out in a few minutes, a large towel wrapped around her, her bodysuit draped over her arm. She flashed me a grin, walked slowly down to the curtain and went in. Kevin followed along in a few minutes, I noticed he knocked first before going in.

I waited a good 15 minutes, then headed for the showers. I knew no one was in there, so I paused at the slats, peeking in. Sally was lying on her stomach with her head towards me, a small towel over her fanny, Kevin was working her legs. I stayed as long as I dared but I was afraid someone would come in to use the shower so I reluctantly went in and rinsed off.

I dressed quickly, hurried back out into the hall. I peeked around the corner into the main room, just 3 guys were in there, all busy lifting huge weights. I went back and peeked again through the slats, Sally was now on her back and bare to the waist, Kevin was working her upper body and chest firmly. I could see she had her eyes closed.

I was so engrossed in watching Kevin rub Sally's little bare titties that I completely missed someone coming around the corner.

It was Dot.

I looked up, reddening at having been caught. She had a big silly grin on her face, standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked. It was almost a laugh.

"Nothing." I managed to stammer.

Dot stepped up and peeked in through the tiny gap, then she looked at me, still grinning at my embarrassment.

"Like that stuff, huh, Big boy?"

I just stood there mortified. Then she reached down and dragged her fingers across the front of my groin, grinned even bigger. I had no way to hide my hardness, she had me cold.

"Carry on!" She gave a little toss of her hair and went into the women's shower, leaving me standing there in a bit of shock at having been busted. I did sneak another peek into the massage room, Kevin was working on Sally's sides by then, so I went on out into the main room to wait.

Dot came out about 10 minutes later, smiled knowingly at me as I blushed again. Then she went over to help one of the guys that was still working out change some weights.

Kevin came out and went into his office, Sally had her bodysuit back on when she came out. She spotted me and we headed off to the car.

I was still feeling a little flushed at having been caught, and Sally just sat there quiet all the way home.

But finally I couldn't stand it.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, what?"

"How was he?"

"Oh, pretty good."

This was driving me nuts.

"Well, what did he do?"

"Just a massage, silly."

"Yea, but... I mean."

"Oh, you want to know if he saw my titties?"

"Yea... " I answered, already knowing.

"Well, he didn't drape my chest, if that's what you want to know."

"Oh... anything... else?"

"He did drape my bottom."

"Did he peek?"

"At my bottom? Oh, I am sure. The towel got pretty high when I was on my tummy." Sally was enjoying this now.

"High? How high?"

"Well, he flipped it up off my fanny when he was rubbing my cheeks."

"Oh." Sally almost can't hide anything between her legs.

"Then he stretched my legs, first up, then out pretty wide."

"Oh, he did peek then."

"I don't see how he could miss." she was smiling very big now, having an idea of what was coming.

We made it inside the house but just barely, I was shoving myself inside her when I asked her.

"What about when you were on your back?"

"He saw it all, he was hard too, I could tell."

Sally was panting now, thrusting at me, those big legs of hers moving us both.

"How are you sure?"

"He stretched my knees clear up to my chest, he even swung them out to the side. I peeked at him and he was staring."

She was gasping in excitement, that set me off, Sally too.

Later I asked her if he did anything else.

"You mean, touch me? No, but he got real close."

The sight of her laying there combined with the fantasy of what I hadn't been able to see kept me turned on for weeks. All I had to do was think about it and I got hot, Sally knew of course and seemed to enjoy my reactions.

One day I was at the gym, I got finished and hit the showers. It was a slow evening, Kevin and Dot were in the office, and the one guy that had been using the treadmill left early. I was rinsing off the soap when I sensed something, I looked over my shoulder and Dot was standing there grinning at me.

Well, she wasn't supposed to be in the men's showers, that caught me by surprise.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to cover my crotch.

"Oh, relax, I have seen those things before."

Then she stepped up and reached out, of course I instantly started to erect.

"Hmmmm... " Dot dropped to her knees.

I backed right up against the wall.

"What's the matter?"

"I... Kevin is... I can't."

"Kevin knows, he sent me in here."

At that she scooted forward, still on her knees, leaned down and took me into her mouth.

"Don't!" I complained.

Hell, this woman was bigger than me, stronger than me, and she was sucking on me and my body was responding against my will.

I was feeling almost raped.

I was trying to squirm, get away, do something. I was afraid to try and fucking smack her one, odds were high she might just bust my ass! No matter how hard I tried to move sideways, get her to stop, I couldn't. She had one hand on each side of my butt and I was going nowhere.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12