Learning the Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's hands found the small firm curves of her ass and held tight as she rocked her pelvis on top of his. He stared up at his sister's tight nubile body while she leaned back and proceeded to grind her hips into his hips. Just as Mike became paranoid about the noise his creaking bed was making, Hillary leaned her mouth next to his ear.

"I want you to come with me. It's ok, I'm on the pill," she whispered as her rocking motion sped up. She buried her face into his meaty shoulder and her mouth was soon humming from the ecstasy of the moment. Mike felt his face flush as his orgasm overtook him and he bucked his hips to fill her tight opening with his seed.

She rolled onto the bed when they had finished and they lay awake in the moonlight for several minutes, studying each other's nude bodies for the first time.

"Thanks. I needed that," she finally said before sitting up and then making her way to the bathroom that connected their bedrooms. As the bathroom door clicked closed, Mike hoped this wouldn't' be the last time she'd sneak into his bed.

12