Learning Through Porn Ch. 03

Story Info
Things are spiraling out of control.
6.1k words
4.76
351.5k
90

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"Hiya, Max Johnson." A sweet, girly voice broke him out of his reverie. He had been sitting in the library in front of an open book, his thoughts on nothing but the feeling of his mother's erect nipple, covered in lace, perched on his lower lip. The memory had claimed the greater part of his conscious thought all day.

He looked up to see Kitty Clifton standing next to him. He smiled distantly at the pretty girl, not taking in the way her skirt rode up her thigh, or the way her cropped top gaped at the bottom, just above his eye level.

Kitty, for her part, had had second thoughts about her impulsive action of the day before. What if the guy turned out to be a complete dork? She couldn't let it be known that she had gone out with a loser. She had her reputation as the most difficult girl to attain to protect. So she thought she'd see if his reaction to her teasing had been a fluke.

She had gone all out. Her flippy plaid skirt was at least two inches shorter than school regulations officially allowed. She knew she was showing an indecent amount of leg in the middle of a school day. Hell, if she leaned over too much, her panties would be exposed from the rear. And those panties... Her sexiest for school days, they were pink and lacy, French cut.

The crop top had once been a normal t-shirt, but she had cut out the collar as well as most of the midriff. Now it hung off one shoulder, revealing the lacy strap of the matching pink bra, which stood out in lovely contrast to her deep golden skin. The bottom of the shirt came only inches below the rounded curves of her breasts, and her slim flat belly was entirely uncovered. Her teardrop navel was a marvel of nature, with its neat little diamond stud piercing that she had convinced her father to give her for her sweet sixteen. She was pretty sure that with a little leaning back, someone at a lower level would be able to see her lace-encased tits from below. Someone sitting, say, at the level of Max Johnson.

With her hair in a braid, she was the epitome of teenaged sexiness, and she knew it. The girl exuded confidence from every pore. She was used to being the center of attention, used to getting everything she wanted. So the fact that this boy seemed unaware of her right now was beyond her comprehension.

Max looked at Kitty. She was surely lovely, he thought. But can she even compare to Mom? He watched as she hopped onto the table, the skirt flipping up to show what little was hidden behind its pleats.

"So," she smiled, "you ready for Friday night?"

Max' doubts about his upcoming date had been far from his mind all morning, so he leaned back in his chair and shrugged, then raised an eyebrow.

"Guess so. You?"

Her mind boggled. Where had this guy come from? She had to find out more. She arched her back slightly, causing the t-shirt to ride up her breasts.

"I'm ready for anything you are," she whispered slyly.

As if in a trance, Max saw his hand reach out and land on the cheerleader's knee. The skin felt so soft and smooth. He was sure his mother's skin was softer. He saw the girl's tits from under the shirt. As pert and firm as they looked, could they be any more exciting than the feel of his mother's against his cheek?

"You're looking good today, girl," he said casually. "Gonna look this hot Friday?"

Kitty's eyes widened at the challenge in his question. The feel of his hand on her leg was electrifying. It was as if he had taken possession of her.

"Hotter," she assured him, desperate for some kind of assurance from this guy. What had happened here? How had the power situation reversed itself? She couldn't say, but she liked the way it made her feel: excited, a little out of control.

Max laughed quietly. Who was this guy who seemed so self-assured? He wasn't sure, but he liked it. He gently squeezed the thigh, feeling the firm muscles under the skin.

"Looking forward to it," he said, smiling, then stood up and took his book, leaving Kitty gasping on the table. And as he walked away, he realized that the reason he was so in control was because of his mother. And he wanted more.

*****

Angela Johnson had spent the day floating on air. She couldn't believe how wonderful she felt. And every time she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she felt like laughing at how young she looked. She was practically glowing.

And why not? She had the all the love she could hope for. Her darling husband had always been sweet and thoughtful. Making love with was always a tender and loving affair.

"But every once in a while, a girl wants something a bit rougher," she said to her reflection, then giggling at the blonde in the mirror. Because Gus had provided that in spades, just when she wanted it last night.

And even better, how supportive he had been of her. He had really helped her out in her relationship with their son, and now she felt so much closer to Max than she had ever done before. The young mother didn't examine the nature of the bond she was forging with her son. In fact, in her mind, looking at porn with her teenaged son while dressed in next to nothing while he brought himself to a mind-shattering orgasm in front of her was merely a parental method of acknowledging her child's burgeoning maturity.

But the truth was, of course, much deeper than that. In fact, that morning, when Angela had been showering, she shaved her legs, as she did every few days. But this time, when she finished with the stubble on her calves and lower thighs, she paused. Usually, she had no reason to shave any higher. The hairs on her upper thighs were soft and nearly invisible. And she had never had any call to shave her mound, because she had never worn anything that would have revealed any pubic hairs.

"Still," she thought, "I've gotten these g-strings, and if I'm going to wear them, I should wear them properly. Without worrying if any of my pubes are showing."

And with this justification, the woman got some shaving cream of her husband's and lathered up her pubic mound. With careful strokes of the razor, she removed a large portion of the downy hairs. Washing away the lather, she examined the area thoroughly, trimming here and there until there was only a small patch of hair neatly outlined, just above the start of her crease.

But she still wasn't satisfied with her results. So she got a hand mirror and placed it on the floor. Squatting above it, she shaved the hair on her labia using the mirror to show her all of her crevices. By stretching her lips, she managed to get every last hair off of her vulva. She even used the razor between her butt cheeks to remove a couple of hairs there. And then she stood up and walked out of the bathroom to stand in front of her floor length mirror in her bedroom.

The sight was amazing. She had never imagined she could look so erotic. Her pussy lips stood out so prominently, and her little clitoris was displayed so rudely up front. The small trim patch of hair above her sex hid nothing, only advertising that she was, in fact, a grown woman, and not a little girl who had no hair yet.

"Just the way Max likes it," she thought, not noticing how the idea caused her pussy to throb. On a whim, she turned around and got on all fours, with her legs spread widely. Looking over her shoulders, she saw how she was presenting her womanhood blatantly, the lips engorged and so wide-spread that she thought she could see into the depths of her pussy. And above the pink labia, the deeper salmon star of her anus winked at her. With her blonde hair gleaming wet from the shower, she looked just like one of the models in Max' websites.

"Not bad for a thirty-eight year old," she whispered.

Now she was making dinner, wearing one of those g-strings, a red one in fact, under her white peasant skirt. She delighted in the way her ass cheeks rubbed against each other around the little string down the crack. She felt so free, so easy.

And when Max came home and saw her, he had whistled low.

"Hey, Mom. You look really pretty."

Angela blushed.

"Oh, silly. I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Nope," laughed Max. "In fact, I think you're the first."

His mother leaned against the counter and looked directly at him. A little frown line appeared between her beautiful eyes.

"The first, Max? I think you need to talk to some more girls, honey."

"Oh, never mind," Max said, disgruntled, and went up to his room. Why couldn't she just take his compliment without worrying about him?

Angela shrugged, refusing to let the exchange darken her mood.

*****

After dinner, Max went to his father's study.

"Dad? Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, son," Gus said, turning away from his spreadsheets. "What can I do you for?"

Max smiled weakly, trying to figure out a way to broach what would be a pretty delicate subject.

"Dad, how do you talk to girls?"

"Hmmm," his father said, thoughtfully. "That's a pretty big topic, Max. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Is there some specific situation that you're talking about?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," Max said, looking down at his feet.

"C'mon in and sit down. Make yourself comfortable." The teenager walked across the room and plunked down in an armchair. "Now, why don't you start at the beginning."

"O-okay. Um, there's this woman, see. She's, um, kinda older than me, right?" Which was the truth, of course. "And I think she's interested in me, but I'm not sure if I want to go there? Or if I really should?"

Gus had an inkling suddenly of what Max was talking about, and he was very unsure if he wanted to continue the conversation. But he steeled himself, because he was in part responsible for what was going on in his house.

"Go on, Max."

Max was relieved that his father hadn't just gotten angry at him. He didn't think his Dad knew about what was going on between his Mom and him, but he wasn't sure.

"But she makes me feel, like, pretty good, y'know, that she's interested in me, and that makes me pretty confident. And that's good, right? 'Cause there's this other girl at school that I sort of asked on a date by accident because of how confident I felt right at that moment. You know what I mean?"

"Uh, hang on a sec," Gus said, now somewhat amused. "How did you ask this other girl by accident?"

"Well, I was really thinking about how nice it was to have Mo—I - I mean, this other woman hang out with me? And Kitty comes up, and she's like really hot, y'know, and not like the kind of girl I usually talk to, and I was able to be all cool with her, and then before I knew it, we had agreed to go on a date on Friday."

Gus laughed, and after a second, Max grinned sheepishly.

"Uh, yeah, I guess it does sound kind of dorkish, huh?"

"Not at all, son. Not at all. Remind me to tell you some day about how I managed to ask your mother on our first date. It wasn't easy to get my courage up at all, as I think you can guess."

"Yeah, Mom's pretty hot, too, isn't she?"

"You can say that again, Max. But listen," he went on, more seriously. "This older woman. Is she married?"

"Uh, yeah, how did you guess?" Max was a little startled. Did his Dad know more than he was letting on?

"Never mind. Do you think she loves her husband?"

"Yeah, actually, I really think she does," said Max.

Thank God, Gus thought to himself. He took a deep breath and went on.

"How far do you think she wants to go with you, then?"

"I can't tell, Dad. It's more like playing around so far. Even if it's pretty hot and heavy."

"Spare me the details," Gus interrupted. He had no desire to know exactly what went on in his son's bedroom during the night. He just had to be sure that at the end of it all, Angela came back to him. In fact, he was looking forward to the sex tonight. "Max, you've got to protect yourself as best you can. As long as you remember that what you're doing with this older woman is just for fun, use it for the experience you can get from it. It seems to be helping you with getting your confidence. But," he held up a hand, to forestall Max from talking. "But, you've got to remember not to let yourself get in too deep with this woman."

"Just for fun, huh?" Max thought about this, turning it over in his mind. "I thought sex was supposed to be only between people who were really serious together."

"The best kind always is, son. But it can also be something just for kicks. Okay?"

"Sure, Dad!" Max was delighted with his father-son talk. He had gotten the go-ahead from his father to fool around with his mother, even if his father didn't know all of the details.

Gus sat staring at the door after Max had left. Christ, these were deep waters he was treading in. As long as Angela came back to him each night, he was going to let things develop. The sex was too outstanding.

*****

That night, Angela dithered around the bedroom, pulling out all of her nightclothes, unable to decide what to wear. Gus watched her in amusement.

"Going to talk with Max again?"

"Yes, yes, honey," Angela said distractedly. "He seemed confused again this afternoon, still lacking in confidence. I've got to help him out, don't you see?"

"Why don't you wear what you were wearing last night?" Gus deliberately held back the fact that Max had a date on Friday night, so maybe his confidence problems were a thing of the past.

"Because, obviously, it didn't work enough," she said angrily. Didn't Gus understand?

"So," Gus said, carefully. "You want to take it to another level, hmm?"

"Exactly!" Her anger vanished immediately, and she went and hugged her dear husband. As always, he knew exactly what to say.

"Well, don't you remember this outfit?" And he pulled out a hanger from the back of her closet. On it hung a wisp of a chemise in sheer black nylon. She squealed in delight, hopping up and down.

"Yes, that's it! Oh, thank you so much, sweetie!" She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra in a flash.

"Help me on with it, okay?" He took it off the hanger and held it up for her to slip her slender arms into. He caressed the soft skin of each arm as it passed through, settling his hands on her shoulders as she stood in front of the mirror. He watched her in the reflection as she tied the front together between her sweet breasts, which were easily visible through the sheer material. The two halves of the front swept out towards her hips, leaving her navel completely exposed.

Angela, for her part, was delighted with how she looked. If this didn't help Max get over his confidence problems, she didn't know what would. She pulled her peasant skirt and her g-string off, because of course the red g-string wouldn't work. In a flash she had a matching black g-string out of her Victoria's Secret bag. This one's straps were split in two, leading to the tiny pouch in the middle, which seemed, if possible, even smaller than the others she had worn. With a little adjusting, she managed to get the thing over her sex, although more was visible than she had ever seen before.

Gus had noticed her shaving job, of course, but again said nothing. When his sexy wife turned to him and asked how she looked, he smiled, holding her at arm's length, looking her up and down.

"Almost perfect," he growled.

"Almost?" She raised one eyebrow in a sultry fashion. "What's missing?"

"Just this," he said carelessly, and let his hands trail down to her breasts, tweaking each nipple through the sheer black nylon. Now they stood out proudly, deep red showing through the sexy chemise. "That's perfect." And, his heart pounding, his cock throbbing, he turned her around and patted her on her astounding ass to send her on her way.

*****

Max was sitting, waiting with bated breath. His cock was already hard as iron in his boxers under the covers. Would she come to his room again? What would she be wearing tonight? All thoughts of Kitty Clifton were gone from his adolescent brain.

And when that soft knock came, his anxiety slipped away. She was back!

"Come in," he said, hoping the excitement wasn't too obvious in his voice.

Angela opened the door, her heart pounding again. It was so much fun playing this game with Max! She realized that part of her had spent the whole day looking forward to this moment. She stepped inside, noting that Max had left the overhead light on tonight. So she posed in the doorway, consciously.

Max' eyes almost bugged right out of his head when he saw what his mother was wearing. He had left the light on purposefully. He hadn't wanted to miss a thing. And he congratulated himself on the success of his ploy.

The sheer chemise hid nothing. Her perky tits that he had felt, yes, and even kissed, if passively, the night before, were now displayed for him to see. There was no sag to them at all, and they sat proudly high on his mother's chest. The nipples, aroused and hard already, sat neatly within the small circles of her areolas. He could not have asked for a more perfect vision for the first time he saw breasts in person.

And better yet, the chemise fell away from her body below her breasts, so that he could see the woman's flat belly, the pretty navel, the gentle curve of her hips. Best of all, her pussy was cupped in a sexy g-string, smaller, he thought, than the one she had worn yesterday. He wondered if he would see her pubic hair again.

Angela smiled at his response. Her eyes flicked down towards his lap, where, for the first time, she saw the tent he was producing under the covers. It looked more than respectable, but she had to wonder what it would look like in person. What was she thinking? She wasn't here to gawk at her child's erection. This was for him. She could satisfy her own lust back in her room with her husband afterwards.

"Like what you see?" She was surprised at herself, but the words had come out before any censor could stop them. They sounded corny to her ears, but she could see that Max didn't think so, as he dumbly nodded. She walked over to the side of his bed, slowly and seductively.

"It's okay to look at sexy stuff, right, Max?"

He nodded again, his mouth dry, then cleared his throat.

"I guess so, Mom," he rasped as she came closer. Her breasts swayed slightly with each step, the sheer nylon doing little to fetter their movement. And the way she swung her hips, oh God, that was sexy. His cock had never been harder, throbbing in his boxers. As she stopped by his side, he realized that, despite the lowness of her g-string, there were no pubic hairs to be seen.

Angela noted where he was looking and giggled. He looked up, puzzled.

"I did some personal maintenance today, honey."

"Huh?"

"Um, down there?" She pointed to her groin, and her son's eyes followed her finger back to her center. Max could see her labia outlined by the little black pouch, a tiny crease down the center of the g-string announcing the entrance to her sex. A light went on his brain.

"Oh! Ohhhh." He nodded, then looked up at her again. "You got rid of it all?"

"No, silly. See?" And she pulled the top of the g-string down half an inch so that she could show her son her neat handiwork. Max swallowed hard as his mother's trimmed patch came into view. It was a tiny little tuft of hair, just sitting above where he thought her pussy had to start, although he couldn't see that unfortunately. And his mother only allowed the quickest of views before settling the g-string back into place. But what she said next nearly blew his mind completely.

"I know that's how you prefer it," she whispered. Angela was out of control, but she was unaware of it. There was a hot blush spreading over her chest and up to her cheeks, which Max didn't notice as he was still transfixed by the intimate viewing he had just had. She took a deep breath and went on.

"Wanna look at some porn together?"

Max was in seventh heaven. He wanted to leap out of the bed and hug his mother, but he wasn't quite ready to show himself to her yet.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12