Learning Through Porn Ch. 05

Story Info
Max is rewarded; Gus punished, then rewarded.
5k words
4.76
303.4k
78

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,017 Followers

Gus Johnson had been on tenterhooks all evening. He couldn't concentrate on anything. His work sat undone, the television blared without his noticing it. He was pacing in the living room, wondering where his wife and son were. He had watched them go out together, Angela dressed like a fucking slut, practically begging to be taken advantage of. And what had he done about it?

"Nothing," he growled, out loud. "Fucking shit, that's what I did."

But part of him knew that if it happened again, he would again stand aside. In fact, that was why his penis was like a steel rod in his pants. Every once in a while, he would stroke it through his clothes. It felt as hard and as long as he had ever known it. Because, truth be told, this was as intensely exciting a scenario as he had ever imagined.

His wife was out on a hot date with their son.

"Oh shit," he groaned as he felt a shiver run through his whole being. He couldn't touch himself or he would explode. And he wanted so desperately to save that feeling for a while longer. He had an idea it would only get better.

He heard the soft purr of the Porsche (HIS Porsche, mind you), as the sleek car pulled into the driveway. The car stopped, the engine shut off. For several agonizing moments nothing happened. He didn't dare look out the window, the pain and desire warring within his mixed-up psyche. In his mind's eye he pictured the beautiful woman in the skimpy black dress and the handsome boy in the blazer leaning towards each other to share a sloppy, tongue-filled kiss.

"Ohhhh FUUUCKK," he nearly screamed. What kind of torture was this?

The car door slammed shut, first one, and then after a few seconds, the other. He imagined the couple proceeding up the front walk. Maybe they were holding hands? No, maybe the boy had his hand around the woman's waist. Or worse, her shoulder, letting his fingers dangle down to touch the upper swell of her breast. His cock was ready to explode. He only hoped his heart could take this.

*****

"Does a guy get a good-night kiss on the first date?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

Max leaned close to his mother, his eyes searching hers. All he saw was nervous excitement, acceptance. She was still flushed from her orgasm of minutes before, her eyes sparkling, her lips full and parted. Her tongue anxiously darted out to wet those lips.

And he kissed her again, hungrily attacking her mouth with his. Their tongues met in a wild duel of sexual appetite. Her slim body molded itself against his, her breasts squashed against his powerful chest. He could feel the hot peaks of her nipples through his thin shirt.

Angela was lost against him, crushed in his powerful arms. Was it possible to love two men so strongly, so passionately, so sexually? She felt his steel-hard erection against her, pushing into the lower part of her abdomen. So close, she panted to herself, so close to home! She didn't care that she and her new lover were illuminated brightly on their front stoop. 'Let the fucking neighbors see,' she exulted. 'Let them witness this moment!'

Max loved the feel of his cock caught between their bodies, and wanting to increase the pressure on his erection, pulled her tight, one hand on her back, the other lower. His mother accepted the move, pulling deeply into him. His hand fell lower, lower, onto the exciting curve of her ass, the firm cheek thinly disguised by the black dress. He let his fingers curl into the crack of her butt, pushing the material deep.

Angela felt the fingers in the depths of her ass, pushing further, seeking more deeply. She crushed her mouth harder against her son's mouth, urging him further. And when she felt the slide of his middle finger reach that most private of holes, she moaned deeply into her boy.

"Mmmmm...," she murmured, pulling away from the intense kiss, but not disengaging her body from the contact with his fingers or his cock. "Careful there, Cowboy," she purred sexily. "Gotta save something for later, you know."

"Do I really have to, Mom?" Max let his finger rub over what he was pretty sure was her asshole. That sexy sexy place he had been wishing to see ever since she had stood leaning on his desk with her ass pushed towards him.

"Yes, son," she giggled, "you really have to. That is, if you want your special reward."

Reluctantly, the handsome boy let his fingers slide out from that special haven, drifting down the back of her leg in a loving caress. He allowed his mother to pull away, while she found the key in her purse.

*****

Those few minutes when he knew that Angela and Max were out of the car but not in the house seemed endless to Gus. But when he heard the key in the lock, he hurried to his office, trying desperately to seem unconcerned. The front door opened, and he popped his head out to greet his family.

The sight of them was mind-blowing. His beautiful wife's carefully coiffed blonde hair was in disarray, strands stuck to her face in the light sheen of sweat that covered her. Her lips looked bruised, her dress wrinkled.

And Max looked as bad, his eyes bright, his cheeks flushed. And the way he turned quickly away suggested to his father that he was hiding the physical evidence of their mutual arousal.

"Did you have a good time, folks?" Gus hoped his cheery voice didn't sound too strained.

"Of course," Angela replied, calmly, as she tucked her hair behind one ear. "Max, sweetie, go upstairs and get ready. I'll be there shortly."

The boy bounded up the stairs, his face flaming hot. He had known that it might be strange facing his father after his date with his mother, but it was more difficult than he had imagined. Even so, he knew what he wanted, and that involved obeying his mother's wishes right now. And in any case, he thought, as he closed the door to his room and took off his blazer, wasn't it Dad who told him to go ahead with this? He was pretty sure that his father hadn't known what he was referring to when he asked him about pursuing a relationship with an older woman, he reminded himself as he stripped down to his boxers, but even so.

Downstairs, Angela smiled serenely at her husband, and started to proceed up the stairs herself. Gus panicked, and raced out to follow her. He couldn't miss the way her dress clung damply to the back of her thighs, and his cock pulsed again in his pants.

"Honey," he said in a strained voice, "what did you mean by Max getting ready?"

"Do you really want to know?" Angela kept on walking up the stairs. Gus came up behind her.

"Shouldn't I?" She turned to face him. He saw self-assurance on her pretty features.

"I'm sure I don't know," she replied carelessly, raising one eyebrow. He was two steps below her, and he saw how hard her nipples were. In fact, there was a definite odor about her, one that hitherto he had associated only with their bedroom. He found himself at a loss for words. She shrugged, and turned around again, entering their bedroom. He followed helplessly.

In their bedroom, she slipped the dress off of her shoulders and let it slide down her flawless body into a pool around her high-heeled sandals. Underneath, as he had known all along, she was completely naked. Her pussy lips appeared swollen and dark pink, her breasts suffused in a light blush, the nipples hard and proud, peaked on each perfect mound.

She sat on the edge of the bed. She felt no concern at all about how she must appear to her lawfully wedded husband. After all, he was a willing party in this game from early on. He must have known the consequences, after all. She pulled one leg up to undo the strap, allowing the man she had loved all of these years to see how inflamed her sex was.

And he missed none of it. The inner lips were practically bright red, and her clit, so naked now with the familiar blonde pubic hair removed, stood forth like a sentinel at the top of that tender slit. Every few seconds, the hole at the center pulsed lightly, evidence of her still burning desire. She was like a living symbol of sexuality. He watched speechlessly as she undid the first sandal, then, leaving her legs wide spread, turned to undo the other.

"H-honey," he stammered. She looked up at him, still exposing herself fully to him.

"Yes, dear?"

"I- I feel so confused."

"I don't," she replied confidently. "And I'm really not that sure that you do either."

"Huh?"

She stood up, the second sandal dangling from her finger, and approached him, Venus-like in her naked splendor. With her other finger, she traced down his chest, smiling at him all along, her gorgeous eyes smoky with lust. And when her finger found his cock, straining at the front of his pants, he nearly jumped out of his skin. She swirled her fingertip around the head of his erection.

"This bad boy down here is pretty clear on how he feels, isn't he?"

He could only nod.

"Save it for me, sweetie, won't you?"

He closed his eyes and gasped in relief. She would come back to him.

*****

Angela stood outside her son's door for the fourth night in a row. She realized now that she had been fooling herself the last three nights. Yes, it was true that she was helping her son out. It was perfectly clear that he had gained a level of sexual confidence that he had lacked previously. However, she was definitely there for herself as well.

How had this happened, she wondered, this strange attraction to her son? She was a perfectly normal woman, at least up until this week. Perhaps it was seeing her son masturbating, and realizing just how much he resembled his father. Or, worse, was it just because those pictures inflamed her outrageously, and she associated them with her boy?

It was too late to worry about that now. She had made up her mind, and dressed accordingly. Max was about to get his reward.

She opened the door.

Max watched the door open, casually leaning back against his headboard. He was still wearing his boxers, as had been their routine, but this time he sat on top of the covers, not bothering to hide the incredible erection he had been sustaining all night. His balls felt tight, almost painful in their desire to release the load of sperm he had been building up. But he held his hands behind his head, smiling lazily as his mother entered his bedroom.

She was wearing an amazing outfit. It was a white corset with a shelf bra, so that her tits lay on top of the lingerie, fully exposed, the perky nipples pointing upwards. The bottom of the corset was like a garter belt, and attached to thigh high white stockings. She had a tiny g-string on under the straps of the garter which barely pretended to cover her sex. In fact, the little string of the panties had slipped between her lips, so that they engulfed it.

He whistled softly.

"Pretty fucking nice, Mom."

"You like?"

"How could I not? Everything about you is designed to make a man go wild."

"Not just any man, silly boy. You."

Max gasped as she said it. This was too awesome. She strutted over to his bedside, standing next to him. Her legs seemed so long in this outfit, so well defined by the stockings.

"So, we gonna look at more porn?"

"Uh-uh," she whispered. "I'm your porn tonight."

Wordlessly, he reached up and put a finger on her right nipple, feeling the hard nub and the tender skin around it. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. The feel of her son's finger on her was a balm that soothed her jangling nerves. This was so right, so wrong.

"I want to see you, too," she murmured, looking intensely down at him. He calmly lifted his hips up off the bed, invitingly. She found herself kneeling down next to him, reaching out with her hands to grasp the sides of his boxers. His skin was so hot! With a finger on each side, she started to work the boxers over his hips. His hand slipped around the side of her torso, down her back to the bare cheeks of her ass. He filled his grip with the firm flesh of her butt, amazed at the solid yet soft feel of her.

As the waistband of the boxers came down, it snagged on the head of his cock and pulled it straight up. She saw the dense tangle of his pubic forest, so manly, like a lion's mane. The base of his cock was visible and it looked thick, so thick and solid. She leaned further down and placed her head on his stomach, looking down at the monster still concealed by his underwear. Her heart was pounding, but she had an undeniable need to see the rest.

Max felt her breath, quick and shallow, riffle through his pubic hair and tickle his shaft. He had a beautiful view now of her back down to her exquisite ass, the tiny g-string running between her cheeks. He so wanted to see between her legs, that awesome view from the back where everything is presented so neatly. But he knew the power of the moment lay in his own unveiling, so he contented himself with caressing her ass lightly.

The waistband rose up, up, ever higher up the long hard shaft of the cock in front of her. She was biting her lower lip in anticipation, her eyes wide, fixated on the increasing evidence of her son's adulthood. She was close enough to see the little bumps where each hair grew out of the erection. There was a gorgeous blue vein along one side that pulsed along with the rhythm she could hear in Max' body, the signs of his life, his vitality all around her, overwhelming her.

There was the darker circle where he had been circumcised. So close now. So close. The flanged rim of his dark purple glans came into view, and then, the whole cock slipped from its imprisonment and slapped down on his belly right in front of her. She was faced with the head of his cock, less than an inch away from her, gleaming softly in the light. Her tongue snaked out uncontrollable to taste that wetness that her son had produced.

Max felt her warm tongue rasp across the head of his cock and groaned aloud. He was so excited, he knew it would take less than the tiniest stimulation to make him explode, so he reached down to pull his mother's head away from his cock.

Angela felt his strong hand in her hair, but she couldn't stop now. The taste of him filled her mouth, the slippery saltiness of his pre-cum. She had to taste more. She was addicted. So she slipped lower down and captured the head of him between her red lips.

"Oh... Fuck! Mom! Noooo..."

She felt him jerk, felt the head of his cock expand within the confines of her mouth. Her tongue worked lovingly over the sensitive area just below the glans. And then his crisis was upon him. His hips jerked upward, pushing several inches of him deep into her mouth. Her eyes flew wide with the sudden invasion of her mouth, but she kept still, letting him savor the hot feel of her around him.

The first rope of his cum exploded out of him and splashed deep in her mouth. She started swallowing frantically, her tongue working around his shaft. That first ejaculation had been too deep for her to taste, but he pulled back for the second, and this time his flavor filled her mouth with its sticky thickness. It was sweet beyond belief, this life-giving fluid that her son's body had created.

And then her mouth started to overflow with the huge amount of spend. A little rivulet of white escaped and flowed down her chin. She swallowed as much as she could, until at last, he only dribbled a small flow, which she licked up with her cum-coated tongue. His cock, still as hard as rock slipped from her mouth to slap wetly against his stomach. She savored the manly flavor of him still lingering, before sitting up to look at her boy.

"Ohhhhh... Shit, Mom," he groaned, "that was fucking fantastic." He opened his eyes lazily, looking at her.

She smiled, and daintily wiped the stray sperm from her chin before sucking on her fingers to enjoy the last drops.

"Yes, it was, son. I loved every second of it."

Max sat up and removed his boxers. He then stood up next to her, while she curled sexily on top of his bed.

"Mom, could you do something else for me?"

"Anything, Max."

"Would you pose like that girl in the first picture?"

"Why," she giggled, "I thought you'd never ask!"

She stretched her arms over her head, so that her tits pulled taut on her chest, then sat up on her knees in front of her naked son. Pulling him down to her, she settled her mouth on his, attacking his tongue with hers. He felt the hard tips of her nipples against his bare chest, and his cock against her corset.

"Mmmm. You kiss good, son."

She turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder at him with a sexy smile, then settled herself down on the bed on her elbows and knees so that her ass was pushed up into the air towards him. She wiggled her legs apart. She knew she was opened up for him, displaying everything she normally should hide from a son. How wicked this was, how sinfully delightful!

He took in the sight before him. Just like that redhead, her ass cheeks were wide open, the little string of the g-string passing over her pretty dark pink anus, and below, captured by the thick lips of her pussy, which pulsed in her excitement. The thin material was drenched by her juices.

The boy grasped his mother's ass cheeks and pulled them further apart, opening her up as much as possible. His thumbs gripped deep in the cleft of her ass, stretching the tender skin there. He leaned his torso forward and settled his still achingly hard cock into that valley, fitting it neatly between the plump cheeks so that the underside of his erection dragged across her anus.

Angela had never felt so alive. The thick hardness of him against her most intimate place. She had only ever had anal sex once, and that had been more to satisfy her lover of the time. It had not been particularly comfortable, and she did not pursue it again. But now, her anus throbbed in excitement. Would he take her there? She held her breath.

Max was in heaven, also. Every inch of his cock felt electric. He dragged the length of him up and down her ass, the string of her panties the only barrier between him and her. His Mom was leaning deeply into the bed, her head turned away from him so he could only see her golden blonde hair. He pulled down now, the head of his cock slipping deep into her ass cleft. He looked down and saw it poised right over her anus, his sensitive skin rubbing against the dark wrinkles of her hole.

But just below, sat the juicy lips of her pussy, and he needed that, too. So he continued his journey down to her sex, the head of his cock pushing those lips apart. With a little grunt he seated the end of his cock between them, seating the string of her g-string deep into the canal of her vagina. His mother gasped.

Was this going to be the moment, she wondered, the moment when her son re-entered where he came from? The feeling of the bulbous head at the doorway to her depths was taking her breath away. But no, she felt it slip out, making a light sucking noise, and it glided gently over her clit.

"Ooooohhhhh, Max," she groaned, "that's too fucking much, baby."

Max grinned to himself. He wasn't done by a long shot. With one hand he began to undo the snaps of her garters, allowing the stockings to slip down her long golden legs. Now freed, he pulled the g-string over her wondrous ass and slipped it down her legs. It stuck wetly to her pussy, the string working out of her.

"Mmmm, nice," she murmured.

"I agree, Mom," he laughed, "it's so fucking 'nice.'" Her sex lay glistening in front of him, the lips suffused with blood. Her rosebud winked at him above the end of that long slit. It was a feast, and he was determined to eat. He knelt behind her and began to lick the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh! What are you doing?" Her squeal turned into a moan as he worked his tongue over her ass, moving ever inward.

"No, Max," she said urgently, "no, honey, you can't dooooo that! Oh, fuck, it's too fucking dirty, sweetie!" But she made no movement to stop him, her cries only encouraging him deeper. In fact, she felt her hips move back towards him as he traveled the last inch to come into contact with that dirtiest of places.

columfa
columfa
1,017 Followers
12