Learning Through Porn Ch. 09

Story Info
Kitty and her Dad make a pact; more phone sex.
3.7k words
4.76
131.4k
46

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,013 Followers

Kitty Clifton stood in the dark hallway. She looked at the closed door, her hand reaching toward the doorknob. She paused, then let her hand fall.

"What am I doing here?" Her soft whisper sounded loud in the quiet house.

Last night had gotten out of control, and she wasn't sure how it had happened. Sure, she had been teasing her father for a couple of years now, ever since she had realized that he had noticed her body's development. But it had always been innocent, just harmless flirtation, nothing more.

And then she had let him pull her skirt down, panties too. She had stayed completely still as he looked at her. She knew he had seen just about everything there was to see. And he had touched her. Her father had touched her! In fact, she had been sure he was going to do more when he suddenly ran away.

But she didn't want things to change. She liked the way things had been. She had to reestablish some normalcy in her life, and this was the first step. She firmly took hold of the doorknob, turned it and opened the door to her father's bedroom.

The room was larger than hers, and was dominated by the immense bed. The thick shades allowed only slivers of the early morning sunlight in, leaving deep shadows over everything. There, on the bed, was her father, the sheets twisted around his arms and legs as if he had been furiously wrestling them all night long. His handsome face was turned away from her.

She walked towards the bed, her eyes fixed on his broad shoulders, the muscles of his chest just visible in the darkness. Her foot got caught in something, and she looked down to see her father's trousers, the boxers still in them. With her toes, she pulled the underwear up to her hand. The front was damp, proof positive of what had happened the night before.

Her heart pounding, she brought her father's boxers to her face, sniffing delicately. Her senses were all at once overwhelmed with the musk of her Daddy's spend.

"You perv," she whispered to herself, grinning at her own audacity. A movement came from the bed, and she dropped the boxers quickly, taking a step back towards the door in panic. But she could see no further motion, so she steeled herself, and started towards the bed again.

She stood next to the bed, looking at the sleeping form of the man she had known all of her life. Her heart filled with love for him. How vulnerable he seemed right now, so quietly sleeping. She reached out and gently rubbed his shoulder.

His eyes opened, slowly, then took in the form of his daughter in the half-light. He couldn't see her very clearly. He smiled sleepily, then stretched his arms over his head, yawning.

"Hi, honey," he murmured. "I was just dreaming about you."

"Only good things, I hope," she giggled, still touching him. The sheet had fallen to his waist, baring his naked torso. She felt warm all over, seeing him like this. He was just the way a man should be.

Mark looked at his daughter standing there. His dream had been so wonderful, so lovely. They had been together in some nice field, just the way a father and daughter should be. He reached up and lovingly touched her on the arm.

Suddenly, he recalled the events of the night before. He jerked upright, whipping his hand away from her, and turned on the lamp at the bedside. Both father and daughter shielded their eyes from the sudden blinding light.

"What are you doing here, Kitty?" His voice sounded strangled, harsh.

"Um," she replied, suddenly at a loss for words. What was she doing here? And why had she dressed this way? All at once, it all seemed so horribly immature. "I, uh, I think we need to talk."

"No." He couldn't believe how mean he sounded. This wasn't what he wanted at all. "No, I don't want to talk about anything. I just want things to go back to the way they were."

"So do I, Daddy," Kitty sobbed, tears brimming in her eyes. "Everything was so much fun, before."

"Oh, Princess," he said, his heart softening, and he looked up at her. His eyes were now accustomed to the light, and he realized that she was hardly dressed at all. She had a cropped t-shirt on that reached just below her breasts, and a pair of shiny pink string bikini panties. His throat suddenly dry, he forced himself to gather her into a purely fatherly jug. She melted against him, her hot tears scalding against his bare chest.

"The things that happened last night?" He paused, unsure of how to go on.

"Oh, Daddy," she hiccupped, "you were such a bad, bad man."

"Wha—what do you mean, Kitty? You told me... I mean, you said to..."

"I was weak," she whispered. "But I need you to be strong, don't you see?"

"Uh, no, I don't think I do," he faltered. She pulled back to look up into his face. Her gorgeous blue eyes, damp from the tears, bored into his.

"I like being with you, Daddy." She looked down, taking a deep breath. "I like being able to wear whatever I want around you."

"Wait a second, honey—"

"Let me finish, Daddy." She smiled up at him, bravely. "I know I must drive you crazy with the clothes I wear sometimes." Her statement made him once more acutely aware of how she was dressed. And, for Christ's sake, he was naked under the sheet! He hunched forward trying to hide that he was starting to get an erection.

"Honestly, Daddy, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, don't you see that? Any guy would probably... well, anyways." She smiled, a private smile that he could not interpret. His eyes were drawn to the top of her little cropped tee. There was an ungodly amount of skin exposed, including the enticing upper slopes of her pretty tits.

"So, you see, Daddy, I don't mind that you look at me. I don't mind that you get kinda excited by it. In fact," her voice dropped to a tentative whisper, "I like it, Daddy."

He sat, stunned by what his sweet little daughter was saying. He had thought, at least up until Friday night, that she had been innocently unaware of his illicit ogling. He had felt such guilt all of this time for his unfatherly thoughts. And now, she was not only telling him that it was okay for him to stare, but that she...

Kitty watched her father thinking, giggling inside at his confused expression. His arm fell from her shoulders, falling down along her back. She put her head back down on his chest, looking as hard as she could into his lap. Was he hard? Had she made him hard again? She loved the thought of him hard because of her.

"And, Daddy, it's so important to me that you can touch me, that you can express your affection to me physically. So that's why you have to be strong. That's why you can only touch what you can see." She looked back up at him, her eyes electric. "Can you be strong like I need you to be?"

"K-Kitty..."

"Can you?" Her voice was demanding, firm. He looked at her, lost.

"Yes, Princess." He gave in, gave in to the craziness, gave in to the lust he felt in his iron-hard erection.

"No matter what I say, right, Daddy? Even if," her voice became sultry, "even if I ask you to lift my skirt up? Or if I ask you to push my panties down?"

He was trembling, aroused beyond belief. This girl had the power to push all of his buttons. He nodded, quietly.

"Then, kiss me, Daddy, to seal the deal." She looked intently at him. "If we kiss, right here, right now, then neither of us will ever feel anything but good about what we do together."

She leaned up to him, her eyes closed. He looked at her, her pretty face flushed, her brown hair in its usual neat ponytail. Her lips looked full, plush, velvet. He took a deep breath, and leaned in, taking in her face as he came closer. That face that he knew so well, that he had seen every day of his life. His lips came into contact with hers, father's on daughter's, in a sweet, soft, gentle kiss. She felt so pliant in his arms, so giving. It was a perfect kiss, no tongue, no greed.

Kitty felt like she was kissing her father for hours, her heart pounding in her throat. She had her arms around his neck, limp in his arm, her chest lightly rubbing against his. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and she knew that if he asked her to, she would simply give herself totally to him.

For Mark, the kiss was a fulfillment of every dream he had ever had. The girl's body was completely relaxed in his grasp, her soft breasts pushing against his bare chest. And when he finally pulled back from her, she sighed contentedly, and looked at him with soft eyes.

"That's that, then, Daddy," she said, happily. "Now, then, big guy," she smirked, pushing him in the chest so that he fell onto his back, "we can get on with it, hmmm?" And she lifted a long leg over him and settled back to sit on his middle. He panicked as she let her sweet ass come into contact with his groin, because his cock, so hard now, had pushed up onto his stomach. She looked at him, one eyebrow raised, and let herself down.

"Mmmmm. That feels nice, Daddy," she cooed, her pussy right on top of his length. All that was between them was her satin panties and the sheet. She could feel every ridge of him against her, the thickness pushing between her lips and spreading her apart. She was already so wet she felt slick.

He goggled at her, sitting on him, the way she had done so many times when she had been a little girl. But of course, so much was different now. She was so sexy, he couldn't help but reach his hands up and place them on her waist.

"Only what I can see, right, Baby?"

"Mm-hm," she hummed, shifting forward on his cock. His erection slipped down the length of her slit, the head pushing against her clit through the two thin layers separating them. She shuddered delicately, then moved forward again.

He looked at her moving on him, her eyes closed, her lower lip caught by her teeth. Her eyes were closed, her brow knit in concentration. Mark looked down at his hands, holding his daughter's wriggling hips. He gently moved his fingers up her sides, grazing each rib. As she came forward, her shirt rode up slightly on her body, and the bottom curves of her breasts came into view. His heart pounding, he let his fingers caress the edges of her sweet tits.

"Ooh, you can see that?"

"Uh-huh," he smiled, his fingers cupping just the portion he could see. "I didn't even have to move anything out of the way, honey."

"Th—then I guess it's okay," she said, absentmindedly, slipping back again on him. His cock felt like it was boiling, surrounded by the warmth of her pussy. As she came back this time, the tip of his cock pushed against the gusset of her panties. With a gasp, she felt it push the material inside of her a fraction of an inch.

"Oh, wow, Daddy," she whispered, pausing in her movements. She wiggled slightly on him, the tip seating itself a little deeper inside of her.

"You okay, Princess?"

"Mmmm, you could say that," she said, before looking down at him. "How about you? Are you strong?"

"You're testing me, Kitty," he smiled, his hands now wandering down her sides again to rest on her hips, over the thin string of the panties. "But yes, I'm strong." His finger wandered along the edge of her panties, touching the lower part of her abdomen. She moved back again, his cock moving back out of her. But her panties had been pushed inside of her, and her wetness kept it there. The result was that the front had pulled down to show him the top edge of her trimmed pubic hair. With wonder, he let his finger touch the coarse hair that marked her womanhood.

"You can pull them further down, Daddy," she husked, her eyes half-lidded, her lips pouting. His finger toyed with the waistband, but he shook his head.

"Ohhh, such a good Daddy," she moaned, feeling shudders spreading through her. He let his hands slip down further, on her legs, his fingers between her thighs, so close to where she needed to be touched. Wantonly, she pushed her hips towards him. With her ass still in contact with his cock, she let her fingers slip inside of the front of her panties to touch her own pussy, there, right in front of her father.

His fingers were right next to her pussy, the panties still captured inside of her vagina. He realized that the very edges of her labia were visible to him, so he felt the hot, soft skin there, the pink chubby lips slippery with her juices. Her finger rubbed around her clit, madly stimulating herself. Her ass moved back and forth on his cock, so hard, so demanding.

With a groan, she shuddered, her fingers pausing, then rubbing again, as her orgasm overtook her. He felt his own overstimulated organ start to jerk, the cum rushing out from his very depths to jet against the sheets gathered under her. He arched his back, pushing his pulsing cock harder against his daughter.

And then, she collapsed on him, trapping his still spurting cock between them, right under her hand. She lay there, quietly, letting him finish against her fingers. And then she pulled her hand out, and looked at the wetness gathered there.

"Ew, Daddy," she giggled, and then, unbelievably, he started laughing, too.

*****

"Hi, Kitty."

"Oh, hey, Max, what's doing?"

"Nothin' much. Just thinking about you."

"So sweet. I was thinking about the last time we talked on the phone."

"Yeah? Fun wasn't it?"

"Uh, sure, 'fun' is one way to describe it."

"Just a harmless fantasy, right, Kitty?"

"I don't know. I think it might have been more than a fantasy."

"Hah! What's going through your dirty little mind, you minx?"

"My dirty mind! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, Mister!"

"You're avoiding the question, Kitty. Have you been having dirty little thoughts?"

"Only with you, Max. You... you seem to bring them out in me."

"I like that, Sugar. I'd like to hear your dirty thoughts."

"Will you get your Mom in the room again?"

"Uh, you mean, pretend to get her in the room?"

"Sure, whatev, Max. 'Pretend' if you want. But I want to be on speaker-phone."

"Man, you are hot to trot, aren't you?"

"Boiling, and all because of you, you big brute, you."

"All right, hang on a sec."

Pause.

"I'm back, and I've got my Mom in the room."

"Am I on speaker-phone?"

"Yep."

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson."

"She's waving hi back to you."

"A little shy? 'S OK. I'll do the talking, anyway. I've been getting so hot thinking about you getting it on with your son. What kind of sicko am I? What kind of slut plays with herself thinking of her boyfriend and his Mom fooling around? But that's me, and I'm admitting it to you before I've even met you. Tell your son to get his pants off."

"She's actually helping me."

"Max, tell me what she's doing, okay? I've got something to get off of my chest. You see, I've been having nasty thoughts about my Dad. And more, I've actually been acting on them."

"She's holding my cock in her hand right now, Kitty."

"Mmmmm. Thanks. I've got my pants off too, okay? Like, I've been showing off my body to him? And he's totally into looking at me, too. He even gets hard when I'm walking around."

"How have you been showing off?"

"Well, I'll wear my silk kimono and let it slip up my legs, or gape open at the top. But that's all old news, okay? 'Cause when you left me Friday night, I was so hot from everything we had done in the restaurant, that I sat on the couch with him, with my feet in his lap, and he rubbed my legs, and I kinda scooted down the couch for him to rub higher, and my skirt lifted up over my waist?"

"Mmmm. Sounds pretty hot, Kitty. My Mom thinks so, too. She's started to lick my cock."

"Ooh, that's so cool. Mrs. Johnson? You're the most awesome Mom, y'know?"

"She just gave me the thumbs up and winked while she took me into her mouth."

"God, that gets me so fucking aroused. Oh, sorry, Mrs. Johnson, I didn't mean to swear."

"She's rolling her eyes. Oh. I get it. She means it's sorta silly to apologize for swearing considering what we're doing here. What happened next?"

"Well, I was pretty sure my Dad could see my panties, you remember, the blue thongs?"

"Uh-huh."

"Yeah, and I moved even further down, so that he was rubbing all up and down my thighs, and then he touched my panties for the first time. You see, all of this time, all of the time I had been teasing him, he had never made any move on me. He'd always been the perfect father. Speaking of fathers, where's yours?"

"He had to go into the office today."

"Does he know about you and your Mom?"

"Oh, sure. He's like totally into it, which is really cool."

"Oh, fuck, that made me just cum a little. Have you seen his cock?"

"Well, yeah, actually. But I'm not like gay or anything."

"Didn't say you were. Homo. Just kidding. Is it bigger than yours?"

"I dunno. Let me ask my Mom. She's nodding yes, but she held up her fingers just a little apart. Don't worry, Mom, I'm not sensitive or anything."

"What's she doing now?"

"She's gotten up on the bed on all fours, pushing her butt out at me. I'm pushing her skirt up over her ass. Nice, no panties."

"Is she shaved?"

"Are you?"

"Naughty. Yes. But not everything."

"Her too. She's wet, I can feel."

"Mmmm. I wish I was there to watch. But back to my story. See, now I knew that we had crossed a line, and I wasn't sure that I wanted to go there. Of course, I didn't know about you and your Mom at that time."

"You still don't."

"Hush. Let me fantasize here. So he like put his fingers just under the edge of my panties, and I told him that he could only touch what he could see."

"Ooh, I like that. I'm putting my cock into my Mom from behind."

"Pussy or ass?"

"Jesus, Kitty, you are twisted. Pussy, of course. At least this time."

"Is she tight?"

"Yeah, ooh, pretty fucking tight. I like being inside her while I'm talking to you."

"Go all the way in, then stay there."

"Mm-hm. Okay."

"Stay like that. So my Dad totally petted me from outside my panties, even touching the sides of my pussy, and I like totally came right there in front of him. I am so embarrassed even thinking about it."

"Doesn't sound like it. Mmmm. Can I move now?"

"Yeah, but just around in circles a bit. I need to explain my fantasy to you. Like, right now? My Dad's outside my room, listening to me talk to you on the phone."

"Really?"

"No, doofus, in my fantasy. Actually, I think he's in the backyard."

"But you don't know for sure."

"Uh..."

"He could totally be right outside your door."

"Ohhhh, shit, that's too good. I came again. Just for that, you can move in and out of your Mom, but slowly, get it?"

"Uh-huh. Ohhh, thanks, Kitty, that feels so hot."

"Anyway, in my fantasy, he hears us talking about all of this hot shit, and he gets his nerve up to come inside. And I don't even see him at first, right? But then he gets on the bed with me, and pushes my legs apart. His head goes down between my thighs and he starts to lick me."

"Oh, Kitty, keep on going, I love this!"

"Pick up a little speed with your Mom, 'kay? I'm going to get going on my pussy, now."

"And his tongue feels so fan-fucking-tastic against me, licking circles around my clit, dipping inside me, tasting his little girl, savoring me. And then, he lifts himself up, and positions himself over me. His cock is so huge. I've never seen one so big, I'm scared, nervous, but also excited that he knows I'm a woman now."

"Uhh, uhh..."

"And the head of his prick pokes against me. It's too big, I whisper, but he gives me no mercy, pushing that bloated thing against my tiny cunt. Ohh, fuck, I love that word, CUNT, it's so dirty, y'know?"

"Uh-huhhh, I'm fucking my Mom's cunt right now."

"Ohhhhh, fuck... I came again a little, you hot stud, you. And now, he pushes against me and I feel it finally slip inside, filling me up with his hot flesh, pushing the walls of my pussy apart. Slowly, ohh so fucking sloooowly, he pushes deeper until his balls are against my ass, my legs up in the air, I'm so open for him, so totally his..."

columfa
columfa
1,013 Followers
12