Learning to Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By her fidgeting and glances, I could tell she was nervous which meant it was unlikely that any play would occur. Indeed, it all suddenly seemed quite silly and I chastised myself for thinking our one night of roleplay would lead to Trish engaging directly with the black man. Contrary to my wife's nervousness, Winston showed complete calm and had his eyes riveted on her lovely thighs, nicely revealed in her seated position, and he made no effort to hide his leers. We managed to maintain a casual conversation through another round of drinks and I noticed Trish slowly start to relax.

Perhaps, Winston picked up on it too because he started complimenting her on her dancing skills which lead to several comments on her beauty. She tried to laugh them off but I sensed she enjoyed the attention and picking up on his direction, I started helping, and soon we had declared her the best-looking woman in the club. Initially, I had hoped to get her into a good state for some follow-on role-playing and when the sexual tension started to slowly build in the room, I thought things looked promising. The memory of Trish's responses from our previous episode, coupled with my alcohol-fueled brain, made my dick hard and my mind surged with wild thoughts. Just a little something would provide great fodder for later but I was clueless about what to do, so finally, in frustration, I simply took Trish's head in my hands, turned her towards me, and kissed her.

"Pat!" she whispered hoarsely to me as her hands tried to push me away.

"It's okay," I replied, using my strength to hold her close and then kissed her again.

She tried to squirm away for a while before she stopped and accepted my kisses, although with no passion. I guessed she thought that I would stop if she didn't respond, but I kept at her, and during one of the kisses her hands quit pushing on my shoulders. Opening my eyes, I could see her trying to push the skirt down her legs, and I guessed it had risen while I was pulling her against me. When I looked over at Winston, he was staring at her legs with a big smile and when he spotted my gaze, he offered a conspiratorial wink. With that, I started kissing along her sensitive neck and after a few seconds, I felt her shudder. Strangely, when it had passed, she seemed to relax a little and I noticed that it wasn't taking as much strength to hold onto her in place anymore.

"I'm sorry, my husband is being inappropriate," Trish announced, while I continued with my light kisses.

"Looks beautiful to me Trish," Winston replied.

"Hopefully, he'll stop soon," she said condescendingly.

Ignoring her attempt at gaining control. I found her mouth again and brought her arm around my neck so she would quit fidgeting with the skirt as at least in my mind, she seemed to be softening some. I didn't know if it was a result of my tender kisses or Winston's encouragement but I wasn't battling her anymore.

Suddenly, I felt movement on the couch and I knew without looking that Winston was now sitting on the other side of Trish. His presence caused her to break free of my embrace, and after deliberately smoothing her clothes, she took a long drink of the smooth liquor while staring straight ahead. I could tell she was very nervous but for some reason, this only emboldened me more.

I took her hand in mine making her move her glass to the other and then kissed her gently on the cheek. When she didn't protest, I tilted her head to me and kissed her lightly on the mouth for several seconds until she broke away, and with a deep breath, she sat up and once more fixed her gaze in front. After giving her a minute of respite, I repeated the sequence, kissing her cheek, neck, and mouth until she once again stopped me.

It was what happened next that both surprised and shocked me. I was giving her another break, intending to once more kiss her in front of Winston when she had calmed when I heard a gasp, and turning, I saw that our black host now had his lips on her sensitive neck. Like me, when he finished, he turned her head to him and kissed her on the lips softly until she pulled away with a start.

Trish, still with the glass in her hand, looked down at the floor as her breasts rose and fell from her labored breathing. At that moment, Winston tilted his head behind hers, looked at me, and smiled. It was a heavy erotic moment, and suddenly my thoughts of creating something for later were replaced by a burning desire to see where it all might go, just how far my beautiful wife might let things develop.

"Ready to go?" she asked nervously.

"No, not yet," I answered without elaborating.

She stared at me with an odd expression that seemed to be part pleading and part defiance and I braced for resistance so I was surprised when she let me turn her head and kiss her gently. That connection was quickly followed by a more forceful one where I made her entwine her tongue with mine. When it ended, I used my fingers against her chin to turn her head until Winston's lips found hers, and for the next few minutes, we traded her lips back and forth, while listening to her sighs grow and watching her lovely chest push against her blouse as her breathing became ragged.

"Mmmm..." Trish emitted through our kiss as I took my turn. She was able to break from my mouth and exclaim, "No!"

Looking over at Winston I saw that his hand was now stroking her thigh from the knee to the edge of the skirt which had settled mid-thigh. He had a strange look on his face like he was almost in a trance, and I realized he wanted my wife very badly.

"Enough Pat," she whispered, but rather than respond verbally, I turned her to kiss me again.

I could feel Trish squirming, but I kept my lips on hers and slowly she settled down. However, just when I thought she had relaxed, she began squirming again but this time more forcefully.

"Pat he's touching me!" she gasped.

My eyes shot down and I saw the black man's fingers had disappeared under the skirt. It looked like he was making slow circular motions high on the inside of her thigh, and I felt a brief pang of jealousy and guilt when I realized this relative stranger was starting to explore my wife's beautiful body.

"Your turn," I said to him, tilting my wife's head his way thinking he would use his hand to hold her head while they kissed.

Fortunately, he did, but this time his kiss was much more passionate and he pushed her back until her head was against the padding of the couch. Trish, for balance, reached out with her hand and found his thick bicep, and after they had connected for at least a minute, I heard a soft sighing sound coming from her as I watched her hand slowly stroke his arm.

It left no doubt that we were making her aroused and while exciting, I also felt some trepidation. Nonetheless, after watching a bit longer, it was my hand that went to her thigh and climbed beneath her skirt. I stroked the soft flesh on the inside of her thigh and then got another surprise when she opened her legs a few inches as if inviting me to go further. At that instant, Winston broke the kiss and I watched my wife staring into his eyes before she slowly redirected them to me. Her mouth was still partly open, her face flushed and she had a vacant, distant expression.

"Pat?" she spoke very softly.

I knew she was seeking reassurance, so I leaned into her and kissed her as Winston had done. As our tongues danced together, I felt and heard soft purrs from her and soon her arm was wrapped around my neck. Our kiss turned hungry and it so captured my attention that it was only when I felt her suddenly become stiff and heard a squeal escape that I remembered the presence of our black host.

"Man, these panties are wet," he said in a low voice.

Breaking the kiss, I saw him bent over her with his shaved head shining, and beneath her skirt, I could see his hand moving.

"Oh, Pat," she grunted then with a deep moan said, "Pat it's...ohhh..."

She seemed stunned and when we made eye contact her look registered as part confusion and part desperation. I broke the stare by kissing her again deeply to which she only slightly responded.

"Ohhhhh..." a hard breath came from her, and without breaking the kiss or looking down, I wondered if he had worked a finger inside her panties. My suspicions were confirmed when she suddenly broke away and exclaimed, "No! Not there, just kissing."

Again, for a moment I thought about stopping everything, but my own strange, erotic interests won out. I realized I was now shaking from the excitement, and although I was a little ashamed, I continued holding Trish.

"She is soaked," Winston declared, and I saw that he had worked her skirt far up her thighs.

With his words, Trish tried to rise, but I could tell she had little strength.

"Please, Pat," she begged.

I forced her lips back to mine, and kissed her once more, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth. So far, it had proven to be a good technique as it seemed to distract her from the situation. At first, she was non-responsive, but as I explored her mouth she began to move her tongue over mine.

"Mmm...mmm..." she whined in my mouth only seconds later, and since I knew her noises were likely a result of Winston's manipulation, I kept kissing her.

Together we toyed with her body, me kissing her lips, ears, and neck while Winston fingered her wet pussy. Trish was no longer fighting and soft purring sounds were starting to come from her which made me even more excited, and even though things were proceeding well past my expectations, I had no intention of stopping.

I heard a zipper moving slowly and prepared myself for Trish to try and break free, but our lips stayed connected in what was another long kiss. However, seconds after the sound stopped, my wife slid through my arms, and breaking the kiss, I could see that Winston had her naked from the waist down with her butt positioned at the edge of the couch. With a huge smile, he quickly lowered his large head between her legs.

"Oh. my God," she forced out with a heavy breath while giving me the look of a trapped animal, "Pat, I'm not like this."

"It's okay honey. You look beautiful. Just go with it," I encouraged her.

Her eyes continued to stare into mine, but I see could her drifting away as Winston's tongue danced on her pussy.

Within seconds, a wet slurping sound from the combination of her juices and his saliva filled the room, and soon, her whimpers joined the mix as I watched the back of his head move between her legs. Knowing that she was responding to Winston's efforts, I went for her top and after fumbling nervously with the buttons, I freed her blouse. Seconds later, I had her bra unclasped and she barely noticed as I pushed it off her breasts but when my mouth locked onto one of her erect nipples, she let us know her state.

"Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh..." she responded, thrusting her chest against me.

The urgency of Trish's moans rapidly built and breaking for a moment to look, I could see she had her legs well spread and had moved her right hand to the back of Winston's head. Meanwhile, our black friend had surreptitiously started to get undressed and had his shirt unbuttoned and his pants undone. Also, somehow, he had kicked off his boots which lay in a pile a few feet behind him. I returned to her breasts and began nibbling gently on her nipples which made her shiver and brought more cries from her mouth.

I knew we were headed toward a moment of truth, and it came sooner than I expected when she suddenly cried out as her body stiffened, "No, Winston. Not that!"

Looking down, somehow Winston had managed to get completely naked except for his red socks and now knelt between her legs with his stiff cock touching the inside of her thigh. His thick barrel chest and heavy thighs exuded a look of raw power and the fire in his eyes made me realize that in his highly aroused state, he might be hard to stop. Trish was looking between Winston and me through wild eyes as heavy breaths emerged from her partially opened mouth, and when I smiled down at her, she gave me a puzzled look in return.

Winston's circumcised cock was very dark, noticeably long, and fat at the base through the middle, but tapered to a pointed tip. Several veins protruded from the tight flesh with the most prominent one running most of his length on top before finally twisting underneath. The head was a much lighter shade, almost purple, which gave him a two-toned look, and when he took his shaft into his large, meaty hand, several inches still showed. With drops of liquid evident at the opening, he worked it down the inside of her thigh but when he got close to her shaved pussy, Trish quickly placed her hand over her slit. Undeterred, Winston began running the tip over the back of her hand while smiling down at her.

"You said nothing would happen," she said, but in a way that I thought had some question to it as well.

"Relax Trish," I replied, evading a direct answer.

I wanted to say more. I wanted to tell her we were doing it together, so it was okay, but my mouth was so dry that I had to force every word and suddenly, I felt turmoil. Did I really want to see our long, loving relationship invaded by an outsider? Also, we hadn't discussed and agreed on this outcome which made it feel coerced. Still, for some reason, the scene before me felt so compelling that I couldn't bring myself to interject.

Trish's hand, placed tightly over her sex, left the sensitive area between her labia and leg exposed and Winston's cock found the right spot gliding up and down until her skin glistened with his pre-cum. Despite her defense, her eyes followed his cock as it traced over her flesh and twice the tough caused her to flinch.

"Move your hand baby," Winston spoke in a soft but deliberate voice.

"Yes, move your hand, Trish. Winston won't put it in if you don't want it. Will you?" I said, oddly finding my voice.

"Course not," he answered, but with the lust in his eyes, I wasn't sure.

Trish stared at me with a confused look but slowly moved her hand until it rested on her lower abdomen. As soon as her pussy appeared, we could see that her lips were wet and flowered open from her excitement and Winston's tongue. The black man wasted no time in moving closer and placed his shaft directly on top of her slit. With her hips tilted up, he could run his cock over the full length of her, which he did as she watched. Then, he lifted the heavy shaft several inches and milked it slowly until a single drop of fluid emerged, fell into her folds, and instantly disappeared.

"Ohhh..." Trish gasped when it landed.

The black man repeated the process as my wife watched intently and as his cum dangled, he said, "Yeah, baby, get ready."

"Mmmm," she responded when it fell but this time it was in a whiny, needy voice, and at that moment, I knew he had a real chance to penetrate her.

Once more, he brought his cock to her pussy, but this time he used the head to massage over and around her clit. I remained perfectly still while Winston manipulated her as I didn't want to distract from the scene but I now realized my breathing was heavy and my body trembled slightly as I watched things unfold. Without question, I had helped manipulate her to reach this point, but I decided that the final act, if it were to occur, would be all her decision. It was an odd rationalization and I was torn as on one hand, I had become so excited that I wanted to see Winston take her but I also had a part of me pulling for my wife to demonstrate her virtue.

Winston's cock was having its intended effect based on the continuous needy whimpers now coming from Trish. Also, her pelvis was rolling ever so slightly, unable to stay still from the attention to her clit. As I watched, the black man took her hand and brought it to his thick cock and held it there as he continued to rub her, and in less than a minute, when he removed his hand, Trish continued to rub herself with the dark shaft. Her feet, having left the floor, now hovered in the air and her chest was heaving, but her eyes maintained their lock on the black man's heavy cock.

"Put it in," Winston demanded in a hoarse whisper.

"Pat?" Trish asked in a nervous voice but never diverted her eyes.

"Put it in," he demanded again.

"Pat?" she asked again, this time looking up at me.

"You look so beautiful," I said, staring into her eyes.

"Put it in," Winston demanded, this time more forcefully.

She stopped her manipulation of his cock, and for a moment I thought it was all over, but then she pushed him down, lifted her hips, and suddenly he was at her wet opening.

"Oh, God...oh God, it's in me!" she cried out when he flexed his hips, suddenly impaling her halfway. Winston backed out slowly, and then pushed forward again, this time burying his thick cock almost completely inside her, "Oh, God! Oh, my God! Oh, no!"

Winston put a hand on each hip and lifted her into a good position then began to fuck her with fast strokes. She was staring, almost mesmerized, at his cock working itself in and out like a piston, and although I watched the mating from just an arm's length away, I felt like an outsider. Soon, his veined shaft was covered with her secretions and not long after that, a wet slurping sound started in rhythm with his movement. Decadent didn't begin to describe the scene and my head was spinning but my body seemed incapable of movement.

"Damn, it's tight," Winston declared, then added, "This is some good pussy."

"Ughhh, ughhh, ughhh..." Trish grunted openly in response to each thrust as the thick weapon completely conquered its victim, and seconds later, when the black man rolled a nipple with his fingers, he brought forth even more, "Ohhh, ohhh, oh, yes, oh Winston."

"Squeeze my cock baby," he instructed her, and then seconds later said, "Yeah, like that. Damn, it's tight."

Winston continued to pinch her nipples, first one and then the other as he enjoyed the feeling of her pussy squeezing his shaft. My wife had surrendered completely and now had her lovely legs wrapped around his waist as her hands gripped his large arms tightly. I'll never forget the look on her face at that moment which showed deep arousal and lust along with a wild hunger I had never seen before.

Our host stopped his assault on her nipples, leaned forward, and kissed her fully on the lips which she returned eagerly. Several times, she had to break away to squeal in joy from the feeling in her pussy but she always returned her mouth to his, and even though I had encouraged, even manipulated her to have sex with the man, I started to have doubts, as it seemed I was watching someone I didn't know.

"I knew you'd be a good fuck," he told her, as his heretofore gentlemanly manners rapidly started to disappear.

"You fucked black cock before?" he asked, forcing the raw question out between his grunts.

"No," Trish answered in a whiny voice, as her hands began stroking his biceps.

"You like it?" he demanded, and when Trish didn't respond, he asked again, "Do you, baby?"

"Pat this isn't right," Trish suddenly called out, although her legs stayed firmly locked around the man's waist.

Even in my erotically clouded brain, I realized she was either seeking my reassurance or truly needed me to step in and put a stop to it. It was another moment of truth. Our world that seemed so perfect a week ago now might be on the rocks if I let it continue. However, the words from her mouth seemed contrary to her appearance as she appeared flushed, with a sheen of perspiration on every part of her body, her nipples were hard, her mouth hung open, she struggled for breath, and she had glazed eyes. Indeed, it looked to me that she was enjoying the thorough fucking, so despite my misgivings, I decided to offer my reassurances.

"Go with it, Trish. It's okay," I told her, and she looked at me for just a moment before returning them to the heavy black cock pistoning into her pussy.