Learning to Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Barry answered her by undoing his belt, unzipping, and raising up so he could slide his pants down to his knees.

He told her, "Tease all you want, Patty!"

She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. She started sucking, and licking the head with her tongue. He was really hard.

She asked, "How much teasing can you take?"

He answered, "That depends on whether you want some desert or not."

She sped up her actions, licking and sucking. "I didn't have any whipped cream on my pie at lunch, so go ahead and give me some."

Barry couldn't take much, thinking about getting a blow job, in public, in front of his wife and Patty's husband, and lasted only about a minute. His cock exploded, sending squirt after squirt of his cream, in Patty's mouth. She swallowed it all, and licked him clean.

"There," she said, "Now maybe you will let me concentrate on driving until we get back to your house."

John and Rachel were leaning up over the seat, watching intently, as Patty did Barry in. They both applauded, when Barry lost control. That made Patty blush, but she just gave them a naughty grin.

John sat back in the seat, and told Rachel, "Take your panties off, lay down on the seat, with your head all the way over by the far door. Put one leg up behind me, and the other down on the floor. I need some of your sweet nectar for my desert."

Rachel slipped her wet panties off, and tossed them over the front seat to Barry. Then she laid down across the seat, and spread her legs wide for John.

John leaned down and started licking her outer lips, letting his tongue slip into her slit from time to time, teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. His two fingers slipped into her pussy with ease. She was soaking wet.

With two fingers deep in her cunt, and his tongue licking and teasing her clit, she was immediately squirming, with her juices gushing out of her pussy, which John kept licking up.

She couldn't keep quiet, "Aaaghh! Uuuummm! Daaamnnnn!" As her orgasm made her muscles spasm and clench down tightly on John's fingers. "Patty, you better drive this car to our house as fast as you can without getting a ticket!"

Patty started the car, backed out, and squealed the tires getting back on the highway, headed for Barry and Rachel's place.

When they got to the house, everyone hurried to get out of the car, and into the house. There was a trail of clothes left down the hallway, as all four headed for the master bedroom and the king-size bed waiting for them.

Mixed couples got on the bed. Barry and Patty in a 69 position, and Rachel pushing John down on his back, and mounting him for a wild ride. John was reaching up, massaging Rachel's breasts, while she rode his cock, rocking front to back, and raising up and sitting back down. The room was filled with little sounds of pleasure from everyone.

Twenty minutes later found all four, stretched out and laying four abreast, arms and legs intertwined, with satisfied smiles on their faces. This had been a great first day together. And they were just getting started.

Later, they took turns, taking mixed couples showers. Then got dressed again to go out for dinner. Both ladies decided that since their panties were soiled, that they would just go out to dinner with no panties. John and Barry agreed that going pantyless was just fine with them.

Dinner was wonderful, good food, good service, and great company. They sat at a small table, with the guys opposite each other, and a lady on each side, where they could reach down and find a thigh to stroke and tease. Two different sized hands, slowly rubbing up and down each ladies thighs was quite a unique feeling. Rachel and Patty had difficulty keeping calm thru dinner.

After dinner, they all went back to Barry and Rachel's house. They sat around, visiting, and getting to know each other better, while everyone enjoyed a drink. Barry put some music on, and asked Patty to dance. John and Rachel joined them, slow dancing around the living room.

Soon they were all cuddling and kissing. No one was talking.

After a few songs, Rachel spoke, "You know, our stereo system is wired to play music on the speakers in the bedroom, too."

Patty answered, "Then what are we doing still out here?"

They playfully danced their way down the hall to the master bedroom.

Barry said, "The maid must have the day off. The bed is a mess!"

John answered, "Then we won't have to worry about messing it up."

He took Rachel's little sundress off over her head. "There, now I won't mess your dress up either." And laid down on the bed with her.

Barry slipped Patty's skirt down over her hips, and she stepped out of it. Her halter top was off in a flash. They joined John and Rachel on the bed.

Patty quipped, "I seem to remember being here earlier in the day."

Barry added, "Sweet memories. Let's make some more. Patty, raise your ass up, while I put a pillow under you. I'm going to fuck you 'til you can't take any more."

Not to be outdone, John said, "Here, Rachel, put your sweet little ass here on this pillow. I'm going to fuck you 'til you have trouble walking tomorrow."

Both ladies answered together, "Damn I love sex!"

For the next hour, the bed never stopped bouncing. Both guys were determined to out last the other. Finally, as if on script, both grunted, and deposited their load, deep inside a warm, waiting cunt.

The guys rolled off beside the ladies, snuggled up, and everyone just lay there quietly, basking in the after-glow of fantastic sex. After about half an hour, they decided it had been a fun day and evening.

John and Patty got up and got dressed. Barry and Rachel walked them to the front door, naked. John kissed Rachel good-night, while Barry and Patty were tongue teasing.

On the drive home, John and Patty talked about their new friends, and how much fun the day had been.

Barry and Rachel were laying in bed, discussing the events of the day, and planning their next outing with new friends.

Everyone slept well on this night.

Author's note: Please vote. And leave a comment or e-mail me. Feed back is welcome.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12