Leather and Lacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While raising her passion with her hand, she slowly fucked her asshole with the plug. Passion flaring with each flash of pain, she welcomed the pain that came in a wave with each stroke, knowing her mistress was excited watching her. As her passion grew she found the plug slipping in further with each stroke.

As the pain rose in intensity, she screamed while almost letting the plug cross her sphincter muscle, and then smiled knowing she had taken the largest part of it into her ass. As she began to fuck herself harder, she found her lust all at once, raging with arousal, she shrieked with a feral lust that took her mind away. Screaming as she found her orgasm, she let the plug slip past her muscle as she shuddered with pleasure.

Neither wanting, nor taking, an afterglow, she rolled up onto her knees, licking her mistress heels, and then her asshole. Bringing her pleasure with her mouth, she trembled with excitement, lust and fear. Arousal glazed her eyes and colored her rationality, wanting to give her mistress everything, and at the same time fearing the pain it would bring. Using her fear to raise her passion, she put it all into her mouth, giving it to her mistress for her pleasure.

Screaming with passion, Marie raged with arousal as lust took her, becoming entirely immersed in her pleasure, her orgasm filled her completely. Every part of her writhed in pleasure, drinking deeply from her pool of lust, she fell back in a swoon, pulsing with the intensity of her pleasure.

After drinking her mistress's offering she crawled up into her arms, being pleased to bring her such great pleasure. Not content, her lust still raged, she masturbated as she lay in her mistress arms, bringing pleasure to herself rather than passion. Trying to relax into her mistress's cloud of pleasure, she vibrated with excitement, not being able to take her attention away from the butt plug firmly implanted in her bowels. Fear raised her passion rising to lust, both wanting and fearing her violation at the same time. Excitement muted her fear as she slid out of Marie's embrace to retrieve her new heels from the corner of the room.

Kicking off her heels, she walked up to her mistress seductively. Slipping on one shoe, she then placed it on the coffee table, flirting with Marie as she smoothed her stocking onto her leg, standing so that Marie had a clear view of her open vagina which was fully bloomed, glistening in the light. Putting her foot down and balancing herself as she slipped on her other heel, she turned her back to Marie, bending over completely as she smoothed her stockings, her legs spread wide, giving her a view of the butt plug in her ass while flirting with her.

Kneeling before her mistress, she kissed the whip in her hand, and then licked Marie's heels before she licked her asshole. "Mistress, please buckle my heels. Please fuck me like a woman. I'll serve you well."

Pulling Lacy up to her, she kissed her deeply to raise her passion. Her voice was demanding. "If I buckle your shoes, how will you serve me?"

"Mistress, I'll serve you in every way." Leaning up she licked Marie's lips, before speaking again. "I'll lick you everywhere." Speaking between kisses, her voice was filled with arousal. "I'll kiss you everywhere. I offer you my virginity barefoot, if you don't buckle my heels."

"There will be much pain when I take your virginity."

"And also much pleasure I think. I'll accept that pain, and the pain of your whip, just to see the pleasure in your eyes."

"Stand on the coffee table."

"Yes mistress."

Standing up on the coffee table with great difficulty and little grace, she blushed in embarrassment as she stood tall on the table. With a smile that filled her whole continence, she sat up straight, leaned over and buckled one heel. She beamed with pleasure when Marie leaned further over and kissed her heel. Flaring with pleasure, passion and lust, she watched while her hands moved naturally to her vagina. Moaning as she masturbated while watching Marie buckled her other heel, she found a small orgasm in her body and a large one in her mind when Marie kissed her other heel: Lacy had never been happier.

With her passion raging and the taste of lust filling her mind, Marie helped her down from her perch. Being led by Marie, she was trembling with both excitement and fear when she was laid face down on the bed with a large pillow under her tummy, spreading her legs, leaving her full ass open to her view and to her whip. Marie's voice was filled with lust for Lacy's virginity. "Put your hands in your cunt bitch. You'll find as much pleasure in my whip as I do. I demand it."

Content in her seduction she was wild in her lust, as she stood by the side of the bed glowing with the fullness of her passion, offering her whip to Lacy's lips. Kissing the whip lovingly, she licked it while flirting with her mistress. Masturbating as she used her whip, Marie lashed her with enough force to leave bruises, wanting her to remember this night for many nights to come. Laying lashes in neat rows at an angle across her ass, Marie turned her whip the other direction and turned the lines into diamonds that covered Lacy's broad ass.

While using the whip she rose to a small orgasm filled with passion, flavored with anticipation. Kissing her whip before laying it on the table, she tingled with excitement as she strapped on her dildo, catching Lacy's eyes as she did. Savoring the fear that rose like a wave in her mind, tears filled her eyes while her lip began to tremble; fear rose to passion then lust while finding a small orgasm with her hands, she watched Marie grease the dildo.

Kneeling behind her, Marie pulled the butt plug from her ass, replacing it with her erection, pushing it in before her asshole closed completely. The dildo being larger than the plug, her mind exploded with pain as her feet kicked wildly without her involvement. Although she screamed, she did not try to pull from the erection instead she pushed back against it. Tears flowed down her face as her screams subsided into shrieks of pain that quickly turned into shrieks of pleasure.

With calculated intent, Marie began to slowly fuck the erection in and out of her while Lacy's hands worked furiously, raising her passion into blinding lust, filling her body, taking her rational mind away from her. Screaming in her pleasure, waves of orgasms rolled through her body.

Bathing in a pool of lust she was completely immersed as she writhed in pleasure and passion. Unable to stay upright, she pulled the dildo from Lacy, collapsing onto the bed, her body shuddering in waves of erotic sensations. While she relaxed contentedly into her afterglow, her hips continued rocking and her vagina remained open in full arousal.

Rising up to kneel before her mistress, she put a small pillow under her head. While kissing her fully with devotion, she removed the strap-on, then knelt between her legs, lowering her mouth to her vagina, she licked her clean, masturbating as she breathed in the musky erotic smell of Marie's passion. Opening Marie's vagina, she dipped her tongue into the pool of liquid lust in the bottom, bringing her mistress another powerful orgasm, shuddering with pleasure, drinking the liquid lust as Marie produced it. Finding a small satisfying orgasm with her hand, Lacy was content. Cuddling into Marie's arms, she pulled a light cover over them, sharing Marie's pillow and her bed; she slept soundly, smiling contentedly in her sleep.

12