Leather Master Paul gets his Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you fucking understand pig, forever, finished unless you do this, you have no choice whatsoever. I insist that this happens pig." She rarely raised her voice to pig, but this time he was left in absolutely no doubt of the consequences of a failure to comply.

Red smiled again at the thought, although she was completely repulsed by the idea of scat, now that the definite opportunity to degrade, dehumanise and almost the most important aspect, to test pigs devotion and dedication after the recent fail came up, she simply couldn't resist.

This was too good to pass up and pig had pissed her off so much recently, by admitting that it had lied about how long it had managed to be plugged with its Daddy plug each day. Pig had let her down massively and now was the time to push it much further and stretch its limits severely.

She reassured herself, it deserved this. It had let her down and she had to show pig its rightful place in the world. At the very bottom of the heap, way below its superiors, the lowest of the low.

Red leaned back in her chair, resting her boot sole on pigs red ass cheek as she pushed pig away from her.

"Ok pig remain plugged, give me every last key to your cage, and I mean all of them, you'll now be caged 24/7 until you see Leather Master Paul and plugged eight hours each and every day. I'll be texting you at a moments notice and you'll have to go straight to a toilet, with no excuses whilst on facetime so that I can always inspect you, to ensure that you don't fail and let me down as you have recently. Do you understand, you will never, ever lie to me again bitch.?"

Pig was more than worried now, having hoped that serving Leather Master Paul might have been months away, now if pig was going to be caged until she met Leather Master Paul she needed that session of servitude to be soon.

"Yes Goddess, when am I to meet Leather Master Paul?"

"Well you were telling me that you have an excuse to visit Wellington for work, so get that in action, I'd suggest in the next two weeks. Until then you'll be recycling most of your piss again with photo proof and licking your plug completely clean each and every time it is expelled."

"Ohh my God please don't make me do that Goddess."

"Shut up!! It's done, I've agreed to Leather Master Pauls terms and you will do it. There is no choice in the matter."

Pete whimpered at the thought.

"You'll be sending Leather Master Paul proof too. Every day, a number of short videos of the plug in first and then as you take it out and it going straight into your pig gob, so you can gobble down and suck off the brown. Each and every day pig."

She giggled as she said it at the look on pigs face. One of true horror.

Pete considered this and was defeated by the thought. This was way too much, way too deep, but what the fuck could he do but try and show it was doing the required jobs. Losing Goddess would be like losing life itself, it couldn't contemplate life without Goddess.

'Right get dressed you snivelling little shit, give me the keys and go to your office and sort out a two-night trip and get the times and dates to me later today. Ohh and one more thing, you are to use public toilets as much as possible to do the extractions and sucking, so start the video as you get out of the car, video yourself going in and then video yourself licking the rim, or lid of the toilet clean of any piss or shit on it, make sure your face can be clearly seen. In the video, now is not the time to be shy."

Pete was really worried now, "How often do I have to do that, ohh god Goddess this is going to be so intense, but also I might not be able to manage those dates that quickly."

"Every day, at least once, and you'd better get those dates sorted you slut, or you'll never get out of that cage, now fuck off." Red was both amused and excited at the thought of just how low pig was going to go and this was just the beginning, she'd make pig a true pain slut in time too.

Pig gingerly dressed and packed its bag, normally they would hug as pig left, but not today, he looked back at his Goddess, reclining in her leather chair, glass in hand, looking truly fabulous and so gloriously dominant. He was about to say he was sorry and try and wriggle out of it.

"Go bitch, just go, I don't want to set eyes on you again until you have done what you need to do. Go be your true pig for me."

"Yes Goddess."

Pete walked to his car and loaded the heavy kink bag into the boot. As he got into the car and felt the Daddy plug push in deeper, he knew his place, to obey.

What the fuck had he got himself into, he was torn by this, he knew he had no choice, but could he actually do it? He genuinely wasn't sure, sitting there shaking his head but at the same time imagining filming the first video. He knew he shouldn't but took a good sniff of poppers to lessen the intensity of the Daddy plug before he started the car. He waited a few minutes for the effects to wear off.

He set off home not sure what he was to do, as he drove along he felt the undeniable need to expel the plug, when pig needed it out, he really needed it out, it simply overwhelmed his mind. Pete drove as fast as it could without risking a speeding fine to press on to the public conveniences he knew were a few miles down the road.

He'd used them before to plug or unplug before a session with Goddess. He sighed as he thought there was just no bloody choice, might as well get it over with it. If he didn't take the necessary step quickly after the session his concerns and disgust would overcome his desire to please his Goddess. But crucially he knew that if he didn't do this, the relationship and sessions with the most important woman in his world were over, forever. He couldn't contemplate that outcome at all.

Luckily these conveniences were on a long fast stretch of road, as a result they were never too busy. He took his empty water bottle and the fresh bottle of poppers with him to the toilets and he started filming on his phone as casually as he could as he walked into the toilets. As he entered the stall the unmistakable aroma of stale piss, wafted into his nostrils. The toilet was reasonably clean, but telltale drops of piss on the tiled floor should have repulsed him but the smell and piss on the floor actually turned him on a little.

Dropping his trousers and pulling his panties out of his ass crack and down around his ankles, he raised the seat of the toilet, Goddess insisted that he sit on the toilet without the seat as a further little act of submission and humiliation. As he lifted the seat his heart sank, the metal rim was covered in a few little puddles of other mens piss, he knew what he had to do to get back into both Leather Master Pauls and Goddess's good books.

He knelt down, filming himself as he did so taking two big snorts of poppers, he filmed the piss in close up, then recorded himself as he licked the seat completely clean, the stainless steel shining with his spit. He didn't really register the taste of the other mens piss too much, just the humiliation as he filmed the clean toilet seat. He remained kneeling, took two more big hits of poppers and sent the first video off to both Leather Master Paul and his Goddess. He knew shorter videos were the way to go.

Pig hung its head, "What the fuck was it doing, this was fucking horrible?" but then pig saw that his clit was twitching, god alone knew why, but pig was turned on by this humiliation.

Then as he sat on the cold metal toilet and breathed in deeply, preparing himself for the worst, now it was time for the video he really didn't want to film. He stood up and started filming to show that the Daddy plug had remained within his pussy, then squatted over the toilet reaching back and pulling out the plug, as he brought it around the front all in full view of the camera, he retched, it wasn't just covered in a bit of slime, it had a least an ounce or so of brown covering it. He gulped and began to push it into his mouth, whilst filming every second.

It was truly disgusting, but he felt his clit trying to harden in its cage, this was really frightening, but it seemed to be turning him on, the abject humiliation of it. Pig was horrified at the thought but mindlessly sucked on the repulsive popsicle. He rotated it in his mouth and after an awful minute or two took it out showing how clean it was to camera and showing the brown in pigs mouth as it then gathered himself and did what was needed it swallowed. Taking some more sniffs on the poppers.

Pig stopped the video and then restarted filming to show it filling up its bottle with warm piss, some piss spattering his panties and trousers as the cage that was locked on him made the process quite messy and then pig filmed it drinking and rinsing its mouth with the warm piss to show that it had swallowed and consumed all the brown in its mouth.

Pig quickly sent the last two videos to both Master and Goddess. Leather Master Paul had already responded to the first video "Good to see the dirty ugly fat pig cleaning its own brown off the butt plug, a look into its future, life, reward itself by licking another public toilet seat clean."

"It will sink even lower as the dirty faggot pig it is. As much as pig will be horrified at the thought of licking clean each and every public toilet seat, soon it will become part of its daily life and it won't give it a second thought, but rather will see it as its public duty. The pigs brown future looks bright, as they say."

Pig was proud to have pleased Leather Master Paul already. But public duty, omg.

Red saw the video and was equally repulsed, but strangely proud of her pig, it had gone further and faster than she imagined and that was impressive in her eyes.

Pete arrived back at work, worried about his breath, feeling the Daddy plug deep in his pussy once more and desperate to sort out the Wellington trip. The office was small with only five people working there, none of them noticed that Pete was in a slightly strange mood. By the end of the day, he had confirmed the dates for the following week.

Sitting in the office, in the Board room for privacy, Pete took a deep breath and logged onto Recon "Pig will be in Wellington on Monday and staying overnight Leather Master Paul. I'm staying at the Museum Hotel" As Pete typed this he typed slowly and deliberately not wanting to end the text. Then finally after a few moments he pressed send and then sent a similar text to his Goddess.

"Good pig" came the immediate reply "Now confirm the hours that you have to work and when you'll be available to Leather Master Paul, pig."

Leather Master Paul had him completely on the hook, no backing out this time and he'd ensure that pig was completely committed in the end with incremental challenges for pig which would take it deeper and deeper into subjugation. In the end Leather Master Paul would ensure that pig became a true brown boi, with no choice whatsoever in the matter.

"Yes Leather Master Paul I'm only having to work on Monday morning until about 1pm and then pig will check into its hotel and be available for Masters command. Pig will be available from any time after 1.30pm that day."

Pete thought that the session was only likely to be an hour or two for the first time with Leather Master Paul. Pete copied in the message to Mistress Red.

"You agree to whatever hours Leather Master Paul wants you for pig." Red knew full well from her conversations with both pig and Leather Master Paul that their respective ideas of the amount of time that they would session for, were completely out of whack. She knew that Leather Master Paul was very keen to have pig overnight. But pig thought the brown session would only last an hour max.

"Yes Goddess, whatever you say." Pig was shivering at the thought, it was late Friday afternoon and only the weekend to get through before the early flight on the Monday morning over to Wellington.

"You will text me as soon as you are in your room and have the following gear ready, your new thick back strapped harness, the Daddy plug, Big Daddy, all your poppers, your gas mask, I take it you'll be caged as Mistress Red demanded anyway. Your short PVC corset, the electro set, the PVC body with boob holes, gas mask, re-breather bottle, Mask with ponytails, ball gag, urinal gag, Nipple suckers, clover leaf clamps, collar, cuffs, hood with nasal tubes ohh and a large bottle of veet. Ohh now that I think about it a bottle of your favourite spirits too pig and all your poppers.

Jesus, thought pig, he knows ever single piece of equipment that I have. WTF. And the bottle of spirits, well at least that was good, he'd wondered how high the degree of Dutch courage would need to be to help him get prepared for what was to inevitably follow.

But he dutifully answered "Yes Leather Master Paul, your wish is my command."

"Indeed it is pig, indeed it is. Ohh and don't eat anything at all from Sunday lunch onwards, I want you very hungry, just piss for you, lots of water in the morning and then piss all day Sunday and Monday." Leather Master Paul smiled the hook was in the mouth now, just to reel the dirty little fishy in now, bit by bit.

"We will not speak again until Monday at 1.30pm sharp, do not be late and I expect you naked, caged but not plugged at that point, no plugging over the weekend or playing of any sort, understand pig."

"Yes Leather Master Paul."

"Goodbye pig, see you on Monday."

Pete breathed in heavily, wtf, now to get through the weekend. He updated Mistress on what had been said and she simply said "Good pig, keep me updated, talk on Monday.

The longest weekend followed, constantly on Petes mind was what might happen on Monday and the fact his cage denied any pleasure. But slowly the weekend passed with his family and then it was Monday.

12