Leave It to Beaver

Story Info
Pussy saves the (Earth) day.
3.9k words
178.7k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

"Eat a beaver and save a tree?"

My cousin Leslie posed that question to me as we strolled through Corcovado National Park in Costa Rica. The park is internationally renowned for its biodiversity. She had been trying to get in my panties since our junior year of college. That year she had transferred to the Penn State campus I attended to complete her degree in environmental engineering.

After graduation Leslie had accepted a position in her field in Costa Rica. She had begged me to come and visit her during the Osa Earth Day Festival 2008, of which she served on the board of directors. She gave me her big promo spiel. The festival would host numerous environmental exhibits and feature noteworthy speakers. The theme, Living in Peace with Nature, presented a variety of practical applications for ecological stewardship.

"Well, I have seen jaguars, ocelots, cougars, and margay," I responded to her question as we navigated the park, "but I don't see any beaver. I read somewhere that there are no beaver south of northern Mexico."

"Is that right, Sarah? Oh, I bet we can find some beaver here. Wanna bet?"

"Sure. What do you want to bet?"

"How about a buddy suck?" Leslie replied impishly, surprising me with her abrupt frankness, but I knew what she wanted was me. She couldn't keep her beautiful and lusting green eyes off me.

I had to admit she was totally gorgeous, and I was overwhelmed with curiosity of a certain sexual nature. "Yeah, well okay, I guess," I agreed. "So show me a beaver."

"Let's go into that wooded area. I'll show you all the tree species. Oh, and the beaver, too."

We found a small clearing and spread the blanket we had brought for the picnic. Leslie opened the bottle of wine she had brought and poured us each some in plastic cups.

After about fifteen minutes reminiscing about the good old college days, Leslie started to laugh hysterically.

"Do tell, girlfriend, what in the hell is so funny?" I asked.

"Why do they call it bearded clam? Or tuna? Or beaver?"

Now I laughed. "I prefer references like petting the kitty and stroking the cat."

"Sarah, I have a confession."

"Oh?"

"Yes, indeed."

"So tell me."

"You will be my first—the first to eat my pussy—my dear sweet cousin."

"Really?"

"I swear! I've been saving it just for you."

My curiosity swelled even more. "Let's go skinny dipping in that pond."

We eagerly shed our clothing and jumped in. I admired her body, thinking it to be the best money could buy. Her father, good old Uncle Jim had made a fortune defending wealthy criminals, most of whom were connected to the mafia. She was now daddy's little girl, although that hadn't always been the case. The water only came up to mid-thigh. Leslie's pussy was shaved. We frolicked for awhile, splashing water on each other.

Suddenly Leslie grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to her. She seemed so very strong for a woman. We kissed passionately.

"You don't kiss like most girls, Leslie," I observed matter-of-factly.

Our hands roamed over each other's body feverishly. She took me by the hand and led me back to the blanket.

"Sarah, you are the experienced one. I remember the LUG—Lesbian Until Graduation—T-shirt you wore back in college. I don't think that was false advertisement."

"Actually, I had three of those T-shirts you may recall."

"I remember. One was pink with white letters, and another was green with red letters. What was the other one?"

"Black with gold letters. Go Steelers!"

"I'm more interested in 'Go Sarah!' my dear sweet most favorite cousin. So how about if you be the teacher and eat me first, and then I'll do to you exactly what you did to me."

"Exactly?"

Yes. I'm a quick study."

I started on Leslie's ears and then her neck. Soon she pushed me down to her nipples where I lingered until she moved me to her navel and then lower. I licked and nibbled the inside of her thighs.

"Eat me, Sarah, please eat me!"

"Now aren't we just the anxious one? What we don't need here is an over-achiever who jumps right in with an aggressive tongue. I've had those, much to my chagrin. The secret is to pretend a pussy is an ice cream cone with three scoops of your favorite flavor."

"Sarah! Stop teasing me!"

"Did you know that the tongue is the body's strongest muscle?"

Leslie didn't protest verbally this time. No, she pulled me by the hair onto her pussy. I began to explore her insides, thrusting my tongue in and out of her. I drew her nether lips into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue. Then I let my tongue go wild, keeping it flat and twisting and turning it in diagonal and horizontal movements. Her clit peeked out, and I gave it quick little sucks by enveloping it with my mouth momentarily and releasing it.

"Ohhhh . . . oh yeah . . . that feels so good . . . ohhhh yeah . . ."

I took her clit into my mouth and gently sucked on it while simultaneously flicking my tongue over and around it. Leslie began to thrash about and thrust up so as to get even more of her pussy into my mouth. Her face got very flushed.

"I . . . ohhhh . . . I'm . . . ahhhh . . ." she moaned over and over. And then she screamed, "Oh holy . . . yes yes yes!" as she legs quivered spasmodically, and she came in my mouth. But I didn't stop. No, I got her off again. And again.

Finally, Leslie pulled my head away from her pussy. "Enough. For now, anyway. God, that was good, so good. I never imagined. Now it's my turn to muff dive! I love that little patch of red hair. It matches the hair on your head so perfectly." She didn't waste much time getting her face in it.

Afterwards we kissed and cuddled on the blanket.

"Sarah?"

"Yes, Leslie?"

"Why wouldn't you have sex with me back in college?"

"Leslie, you were a man then. You could have knocked me up, and what with you being a cousin, we could have had a genetically damaged child."

"Well, it's a good thing I had my dick chopped off then." She started to giggle.

"It's also a good thing your parents gave you a name for either a boy or a girl so you didn't even have to change it."

"They named me after some famous actor."

"Was he in that 'Leave It to Beaver' old TV show?" I inquired.

"No, some really old Academy Award winner, I forget the title."

"I'm just a little curious, Leslie, is there any difference in sucking cock being a man or a woman?"

"Just with respect to the matter of opportunities."

"How so?"

"I'll show you. See that group of college guys over there? Do they look gay?"

"No way. I bet they are basketball players. All of them are tall and athletic-looking."

"If I was a guy and walked up to them and offered to suck their dicks, they'd probably beat me up or something. But as a girl, if I make the same offer, those dudes will have their pants down and dicks in my mouth in two minutes. Bet me."

"Oh sure, I'll bet you. Loser buys dinner. Not that you'll be that hungry after eating all that cum."

"Hey, semen is quite nutritional. Not that many calories per serving either. But won't you help me?"

"Hell no! I don't suck off strangers. This is all your little game."

"You're on, girlfriend."

We walked up to them. Leslie explained that in honor of Earth Day to celebrate the wonder of life and our planet she was giving away free blowjobs. She expounded that in doing so she hoped that hearts and minds could join together with thoughts of harmony and the earth's rejuvenation.

"Hey, that sounds like a great idea!" one of the dudes exclaimed excitedly, as the others nodded like woodpeckers.

"Okay then, who will be first?" Leslie asked sweetly.

They looked at each other expectantly. "Me!" they all shouted.

"Let's go behind those trees," she suggested, "so nobody interrupts our fun. You in the green shirt, you're first. Everyone should wear green on Earth Day." They looked at her pink outfit with puzzled expressions. Leslie undid her blouse and exposed her Body by Victoria Infinity Edge full coverage uplift lime green bra. She undid the back close and freed her breasts.

"Wow, great hooters!" one of the guys exclaimed. "They are perfect. Are those real?"

"Of course they're real!" Leslie snapped, but she couldn't help smirking. I couldn't help but giggle.

"They taste real," I whispered to her.

Leslie got down on her knees in front of the dude in the green shirt and began to mouth and fondle his crotch over his jeans. Soon a huge bulge developed, much not to everyone's surprise. She undid his belt, button, and zipper. Then she slipped his jeans and boxers down to his ankles.

"My name is Joe," the dude in green offered.

"That's nice," Leslie responded matter-of-factly. "I always like to know who I'm sucking off. How bad do you want a blowjob, Joe?"

"Real bad!"

"How many blowjobs have you had, Joe?"

"Not that many," he replied, but looked a little guilty. "My girlfriend doesn't like to do that."

"That's too bad, Joe. But I don't think you're being entirely honest with me. I bet you don't want your friends to hear. Whisper in my ear."

He did. "My roommate and I suck each other's dicks all the time. We're not gay or anything. He has a girlfriend too. It's just that . . . it feels so good."

"Well, sure it does, Joe. Let's see how this feels, honey. Incidentally, you do have a really big dick."

"Yeah, so my girlfriend says. She likes to fuck it, but not suck it."

Leslie slobbered all over his big love muscle, getting it as wet and sloppy as possible so that her hands would slide easily up and down. Joe's penis obviously was too large for her to get it all in her mouth, making hands necessary. She locked her lips as far down on his shaft as she could and suctioned them up and down at a quick steady pace. She pressed her flattened tongue against the underside of his dick and applied pressure with both her lips and tongue while holding his dick steady at the base as she brought her lips down to meet her fingers.

"Ahhhh . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhh yeah . . ." Joe began to moan.

Then Leslie pulled him out and gave his shaft several long licks from base to top and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes when she put his dick back in her mouth. She popped it out of her mouth again and slapped it against her tongue and face and rubbed the tip against her cheeks and lips.

"Oh suck it, baby, please suck it!" Joe pleaded. "I need to cum really bad!"

Now Leslie got really serious about cocksucking. She took him as far in her mouth as she could and twisted her head from side to side, up and down and around and around. She held one hand against her lips and Joe began to bend at the hips and thrust, fucking her mouth.

"I . . . oh man . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhh . . . ahhhh . . ." Joe groaned.

Then Joe lost it. I could tell he was exploding down Leslie's throat by the way he grimaced in ecstasy and his body shook. I could also tell she was smiling even with her mouth full of cock. The corners of her mouth gave it away. After I guessed she had swallowed most of his spunk, she looked up at him, and slid her mouth off his dick like she was sucking the juice off a Popsicle. Joe shivered as Leslie slurped.

"Okay, who is next?" Leslie soon inquired. The others had their pants off now and pushed each other to get ahead in the line. "Settle down, boys, you'll all get your hoses drained. I can do two at a time. You two guys with the hats on, get your dicks over here."

Now by this time I was getting a little hot and bothered myself. I slipped my hands down the front of my slacks and panties and teased my clit with one hand and put three fingers of my other hand inside my pussy and thrust in and out. Nobody was paying any attention to me with all the other action going on. I fantasized it was Joe's big cock inside me. I gradually picked up the pace as the dudes in the hats ranted and raved louder and louder.

Soon Leslie had the dudes in the hats blowing their wads all over her face and breasts. I pressed my legs together with the fingers of one hand still inside my pussy as I had an orgasm I would rate a six. Not bad but not great, and not nearly as good as the ones Leslie had given me. My other hand covered my mouth so I wouldn't cry out as I didn't want to disrupt the fellatio orgy in progress. It didn't last much longer as Leslie quickly finished off the last two guys, deepthroating them enthusiastically.

We soon said friendly goodbyes and went our own way.

"You sure made those guys happy campers," I joked. "I thought about telling them you used to be a guy, but I was afraid their dicks would get limp."

"No worries about that. Joe whispered to me that he and his roommate blow each other."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"Don't you missing getting your dick sucked, Leslie?"

"I'd rather have my pussy licked."

I smiled. "Well, it is Earth Day! In honor of Earth Day to celebrate the wonder of life and our planet, we should eat each other again so that our hearts and minds will join together with thoughts of harmony and the earth's rejuvenation."

Leslie giggled. "What about dinner? I won the bet."

"It's in my panties. Nice and juicy too. All that cumming and moaning and screaming those dudes did turned me on."

We found a secluded spot and muffed each other for an hour. By that time we both had grass stains on our bums. Now that's what I call getting down with the earth for Earth Day. But do you think that was it for Earth Day? Oh, hell no. There was a lot more to cum.

Leslie insisted we continue our tour of the park, but she seemed bored with the 220 species of butterflies, golden orb spiders and their huge webs, giant anteaters, and the like.

"Is that a beaver?" I asked.

Leslie laughed. "No Sarah, that is an otter. I'm not in the mood for more beaver right now. You'll never guess what I want now."

"What's that?"

"Some dick."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, some dick. Some real dick. I'm going to get me some."

"Go for it, girl."

"See that guy with the binoculars looking at the hummingbirds? He's handsome!"

"Go for it, girl!"

Leslie approached the man and they began to chat. Suddenly she frowned and walked back to me. "I explained to him that in honor of Earth Day to celebrate the wonder of life and our planet, we should have sexual intercourse. He shook his head indicating no when I said that at the moment of simultaneous orgasm, our hearts and minds would join together with thoughts of harmony and the earth's rejuvenation. His name is Father Jim. Right, a priest. If he was wearing a collar I wouldn't have hit on him."

"May I make a suggestion, Leslie?"

"Sure, Sarah."

"Go tell him you used to be a guy, and that you'll do anal."

"Say what?"

"Trust me. You want some real dick, don't you?"

A few minutes later we were back in the bushes. Leslie shed her clothing quickly and got on the blanket on all fours. "Okay, you can have your ass fuck, Father Jim, but please don't hurt me. I wish we had some lube."

"Oh, I have lube, honey. I was a Boy Scout. Always be prepared, you know. Actually, this park is a hook-up place for . . . gay men. Kind of dead today, though. I did try to score with these five college guys, but they weren't interested. They said they all just got blowjobs. Probably bullshitting me. So you were once a man? Really? You are probably bullshitting me."

"I really was a man, Father Jim!"

"Your ass does remind me of my cellmate in prison, without the hair of course. Cute little rose bud."

"You were in prison?" Leslie inquired, startled.

"Can you imagine? Now why should sex ever be a crime? As long as it involves consenting adults." Father Jim began to kiss Leslie's ass. He used his hands to gently massage the area around the opening. "Relax, honey, I'm going to use my finger now." He put lube on the middle finger of his left hand and slowly pushed it inside her.

"Use something bigger," Leslie purred. "I've had it down the chocolate road before."

"Oh my God!" I squealed.

"What Sarah?" Leslie asked, alarmed.

"He's so big! Bigger than Joe!"

Father Jim did use something bigger. "Yeow!" Leslie yelped.

"Hang on, honey. I'll go slow. Relax."

She tried to, but I could see the pained expression on her face. "Stick my panties in my mouth, Sarah, so I don't scream." I fetched them and did.

Ever so slowly Father Jim pushed it further and further inside her. It looked like slow motion. I just couldn't believe he got all that huge cock up her bum, but he did. I reached behind myself with my left hand and slipped it down the back of my slacks and panties and inserted my middle finger in my back door. I slipped my right hand down the front and tickled my clit. Yes, I fantasized that it was me that Father Jim was attacking anally with that monster.

Father Jim began to pick up the pace. Leslie moaned and groaned and bit on the panties.

I egged him on as I was getting myself all hot and bothered. "Do her Father Jim! Split that cute little ass wide open. Make her squeal like a stuck pig. Pack her fudge, Father Jim, pack it tight!"

"Is that what you want, honey?" he questioned. "You want your tail fucked good?"

Leslie spit the panties out of her mouth. "No, no, please, no! No, no!"

"Tell the truth, baby," he demanded. "You want it. You want it bad."

"Yes, that's what I want. Yes, please!"

Father Jim pounded and pounded away in Leslie's ass. Leslie didn't beg him to stop. No, she begged for more. "Oh Father Jim . . . ahhhhh . . . ohhhh . . . that hurts . . . but no . . . don't stop. Fuck my ass . . . fuck it harder . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhhh yeah!"

And then Leslie screamed incredibly loud and collapsed on the blanket. Her entire body convulsed spasmodically. Father Jim stroked his cock a few times after she pulled away from him and shot a huge load all over her behind.

Father Jim straightened himself up and turned to leave. "Best ass I ever had that wasn't hairy!" he called over his shoulder.

After Leslie recuperated, we resumed our tour of Corvado National Park. We marveled at the antics of the red-eyed tree frog and the transparent skin of the glass frog.

"Sarah?"

"What is it now, Leslie?"

"My poor little new pussy feels neglected. It needs some dick."

"Surprise, surprise."

"I'm serious! I want to get fucked by a dick, and not in the ass again. You know, technically I'm still a virgin I suppose."

I reached into my large purse and pulled out the strap-on harness and big blue attachable dong. Surprise, surprise!"

"Leave it to beaver!" Leslie smirked as she took my hand and led me into the nearest bushes.

"Enough!" Leslie screamed after we had tried position number 16. "Where did you learn all those positions?"

I pulled the copy of Cosmo's Kama Sutra Book from my purse. "This is 77 of the best mind-blowing sex positions in one ultimate booty bible. It's a titillating page-turner filled with steamy illustrations and step-by-step instructions. Did I mention I have a photographic memory?"

And then we saw him watching us. He approached closer when he realized we had seen him.

"You fucking peeping Tom!" Leslie screamed.

"Actually, my name is Beaver—Thomas Beaver. I own Beaver Lick Trading Post just outside the park."

"What do you trade?" I asked, looking him over closely. Quite the stud muffin. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt. "What's that tattoo you have on your arm?"

He gave me a better look. It was the legs of a woman meeting at his armpit so that it looked like a pussy. "It's my beaver tattoo. Hey, do you two want to go back to my place of business so I can show you my practical applications for ecological stewardship? I assure you these applications will enable our hearts and minds to join together with thoughts of harmony and the earth's rejuvenation.

We followed Thomas to Beaver Lick Trading Post.

"So what do you trade, Thomas? You didn't answer me. I don't see any merchandise here."

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12