Leave It To Gay Beaver Ch. 02

Story Info
Wally and friends give Beaver a birthday to remember.
1.3k words
4.33
46.3k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

After their first sexual experience, Eddie and Wally spooned all night in just their t-shirts and boxers. They were completely exhausted and wanted to reserve a little strength for Beaver's nineteenth birthday party. When they woke up delightfully late, Eddie decided to wear Wally's boxers and vice-versa. They went downstairs and called Beaver up at the Cleaver residence, inviting him, Whitey, and Gilbert over for the fun event. Beaver was shocked, but assured Wally all three men would be arriving in a half hour. Eddie and Wally decided to stay undressed to see what reaction Beaver and his friends would have seeing them both in just their underwear.

In a half hour on the nose there was a timid knock at the door. Eddie grinned to Wally "This must be the Beav!" He quickly opened the heavy wooden door, delighting in the three shocked faces as they reacted to seeing their older friend in his underwear for the first time. The three buddies entered the hallway as Wally rounded the corner.

"Hi guys!" Wally whistled as he shook Beaver's hand. "And happy birthday Beaver!"

Beaver's eyes popped as he took in the sight of his handsome brother in just his t-shirt and red and white striped boxers.

"How come you're still in your underwear?"

Beaver tried to use his coat to cover the developing bulge in his slacks.

"Me and Eddie figured there was no one around, so why not! We were in our underwear all night long, too!" Wally slowly scratched his scrotum, hoping the head and part of his shaft would poke out of his boxers.

Eddie and Wally escorted the three curious men to the living room, where they left their coats on the love seat. Whitey and Gilbert had really grown up in the last two years. Although they were just 18, Gilbert had started to shave and Whitey's legs were just beginning to show some hair. Still, most people would mistake them for 14 or 15 due to their short blond hair and boyish good looks. As for Beaver, he had developed into a Greek God, six foot one and one hundred and eighty pounds. Whitey and Gilbert had jacked off each other a couple of times, but that was about it. Each of them had a mad wild crush on Eddie and Wally, and were getting obvious erections from seeing both men in their nice looking t-shirts and boxers.

When all five buds had sat down and relaxed somewhat, Eddie got up and placed a large sleeping bag on the floor. "Lay down on this Beaver," Eddie commanded. "It's time for the first part of your birthday present."

"The FIRST part?" Beaver was incredulous. "What's the second part?"

"You'll find out!" Eddie grinned. "Let's get you guys a little more comfortable. Whitey and Gilbert, show us your underwear!"

"Our UNDERWEAR!!" Gilbert turned deep crimson.

"Are you SERIOUS?" Whitey's jaw dropped.

"Sure, that's only fair!" Eddie was adamant. "Take off your sneakers and socks, then your shirts."

Whitey and Gilbert looked helplessly at Beaver, who merely shrugged his shoulders. In deep shame, the two friends slowly followed Eddie's orders. They kicked off their sneakers and slipped off their white socks. Then, two button down shirts were opened and tossed on the floor. Whitey wore a v-neck t-shirt while Gilbert sported a sleeveless undershirt.

"Good start guys." Wally interjected while continuing to rub his bloated balls. "Now ditch your pants!"

"Our pants??!!" Gilbert had never been so embarrassed in his life. "Come on, give us a break!"

"If we're down to our underwear, you have to be, too." Eddie stared at Gilbert sternly. "Now take em'off!"

Gilbert's hands were shaking so much, he could barely get his plain brown trousers open. Finally he succeeded in loosening the belt and lowering the zipper. Gilbert stepped out of his pants quickly, revealing Jockey Life trim cut blue boxers. He had fallen in love with the tapered shorts after his older brother and father started to wear them. Eddie whistled in appreciation.

"Nice legs Gilbert, and I like those little shorts. They're just right for you!"

"Thanks, Eddie!" Despite his discomfort, Gilbert managed a tiny smile.

"Ok Whitey, your turn now." Wally turned to face the cute young man, who was really having a hard time stripping.

"I can't....." tears were welling in Whitey's eyes.

"Maybe Gilbert could help you. Gilbert, could you take Whitey's pants down please?" Wally glowered at both the hapless young men.

Gilbert's eyes popped out, but he dutifully got on his knees and slowly opened Whitey's pants as his good buddy practically started to hyperventilate. The baggy trousers fell to the floor, exposing a pair of white Jockey Life trim cut boxers just like Gilbert's. Whitey had worn jockey shorts until he saw Gilbert in the short boxers, then he quickly converted to the more comfortable underwear.

"You look great Whitey!" Eddie tried to be encouraging. "Now relax, there's nothing to be frightened about."

Whitey and Gilbert tried to calm down as they took their places on either side of Beaver, who was now laying comfortably on top of the sleeping bag.

"Now, it's time to undress the guest of honor." Eddie was practically salivating as he worked on getting off Beaver's shoes and socks. Wally took care of his trousers while Gilbert and Whitey disposed of his shirt and sleeveless undershirt. In a matter of 30 seconds Beaver was naked save for a pair of his usual white full cut boxer shorts. They contrasted beautifully with the dark brown curly hair on his legs. Wally and Eddie gradually worked their hands up Beaver's legs, as Whitey and Gilbert massaged his chest. Beaver started to moan softly and shut his eyes tightly. Eddie started wandering under Beaver's roomy boxers and rubbed his balls gently. Wally went under the boxers as well and lightly jacked off Beav's half hard prick. In a matter of seconds all four men were treated to the amazing sight of Beaver's eight and one half inch cock and large meatballs sticking out of his boxers. Whitey and Gilbert started to take turns sucking on Beaver's hard nipples as he wailed in ecstasy. Then, Eddie took the head and part of the shaft of Beaver's wang into his mouth and sucked on his love pole vigorously.

"GGGGAAAAAWWWWDDDDD. SUCK MY BBBBOOONEERR! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Beaver was in la-la land as Wally and Eddie took turns deep throating his impressive erection. At the same time, Gilbert and Whitey left no part of Beav's upper chest area unexplored by their teeth and tongues. As the four men pleasured Beaver to the hilt, they slipped their hard pricks and balls out of their boxers and masturbated furiously.

Beaver tried thinking of serious things to keep him from cumming, but it was no use. After Wally took all eight inches of his dork into his mouth in one gulp, Beaver let out a loud wail.

"IIIII'MMMMMMM GGGOOOOIIINNNGGG TTOOOO LLLEEETTT GOOOOO! TTTTHHHHIIISSS IIISSSS IIITTT! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! BBBIIITCH!"

Beaver started to spurt in Wally's mouth. Wally swallowed his brother's cum as he felt his own cock start to spew seed all over the place.

"SHHHHITTTT! I'MMMMMM COOOOOMMMMIINNNGGGG TTTTOOOOO! GGGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

Wally blasted 7 healthy spurts of cum as he spat out the last bit of Beaver's seed. Seeing Beaver and Wally cum was just too much for Whitey and Gilbert.

"I'MMMM TTTTHHHEERRREE TOOOOOOOO! DAAAMMMN! DAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!"

Gilbert screamed as his 6 inch cock exploded all over the floor and Beaver's boxers.

"FFFFUCCCCCKKKIIINGGG BBBIITTTCCCHHHH!!" Whitey cussed like he never had before as his 7 incher spasmed and shot cream like it was going out of style.

"MMMMMOOOOTTTHHHHEEERR FFUUUUCCCKKKKEEER! IIII'MMMMMMM GGGGOOOOIINNNGGG TO SHOOOOOTTT!!"

Eddie was the last to let go. He moaned in complete nirvana as his prick blasted a good 6 full spurts.

The 5 boys collapsed on the floor as they tried to regain their breath. Beaver's mind was blown forever....the sensations of being sucked off in his boxers by Wally and Eddie had eclipsed any jerk off session he could remember, and all he could think about was when he could return the favor to his 4 friends. Little did Beaver know that the second part of his birthday present was just around the corner....Wally was going to let his virgin brother take his equally cherry ass!

To be continued! Comments and suggestions welcome!

sack
sack
144 Followers