Leave It To Gay Beaver Ch. 04

Story Info
Wally's dad cures his bad case of blue balls.
1.9k words
4.58
15.4k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Ward Cleaver was restless. June and Beaver were visiting colleges for a few days and Wally had gone on a date with his current girlfriend, Midge Walker. For some reason Ward had been unusually horny all weekend. He brazenly walked around with a stiff boner pressing into his suit pants and boxers, figuring hardly anyone was around to see him anyway.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Ward practically jumped out of his pants. Who could it be at 9 PM? His nineteen year old son Wally would never be back from his date this early. Ward switched on the porch light and swung open the large main door. To his great surprise, Wally stood rather dejectedly on the front stoop. He was dressed to the nines, wearing a full suit and tie.

"Wally! what happened? You are back already?"

His oldest son quickly brushed past him and stormed into the room.

"Dad you wouldn't believe it...just as Midge and I were getting comfortable her parents came home two hours early!" Wally's face was red and his hands were across his midsection, as if he were hiding something.

Actually, Wally was telling his dad a bald faced lie. He really had gone to Eddie's house to watch a new porno movie that was supposed to be really hot. Just as the two young men were starting to undress each other, Eddie's dad came home unexpectedly! Fortunately, Wally was able to escape undetected out the back door. Now the problem was his persistent erection that just wouldn't quit. He was as hard as a rock since he left Eddie's house and to add insult to injury, hadn't jacked off for a full week. His cock was so hard in his pants it actually hurt.

"What do you mean by 'getting comfortable'?"

Actually, Ward knew full well what Wally meant but he wanted to hear him say it.

Wally's face screwed up with shame.

"Uh...er...you know...uh.."

Ward grinned. "you were about to fool around?"

Wally turned beet red. "No, well not really, I mean..."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, she IS your girlfriend."

Wally was clearly having a hard time with this unexpected conversation. "Er, yeah, but..."

Ward looked at Wally's dancing fingers quizzically. "Wally, what's that you are hiding with your hands?"

Wally tried to pretend he just happened to be holding his hands in front of his crotch.

"Er...nothing, really nothing..."

Ward's smile got wider and wider. "Wally, take your hands away...NOW!"

Wally couldn't believe what his dad was asking him to do. Every so slowly, he put his hands at his sides. Wally's suit jacked parted at the waist, exposing a huge bulge in his dress slacks.

"Oh...I see what the problem is. Looks like a classic case of blue balls." Ward nodded like a an all knowing physician.

"B-b-lue b-balls?" Wally was stuttering and sputtering away.

"Yep, blue balls. You need to be drained son. Don't worry, I had blue balls once when I was your age and my dad had just the cure."

"The CURE?" Wally was incredulous.

Ward winked. "Yeah, the cure. Let's go to the guest bedroom, and I can show you!"

Wally's jaw dropped. "Dad, you really don't have to..."

Ward looked at Wally like only a stern father can. "it will only take a little while and I think you will be very pleased with the results."

Both men progressed slowly upstairs, their cocks bouncing in their pants as they walked. Ward had not been this hard in years, thinking about was going to happen in a matter of minutes...

After what seemed like an eternity, father and son entered the small guest bedroom right next to Beaver's room. Normally, this area would be off limits, but with Beaver gone, it was the perfect choice for the "cure".

"All right Wally, the first thing I want you to do is lay on your back on the bed".

Wally assumed the position eagerly. Ward put a couple of pillows under his son's head to elevate him somewhat. Then, he slowly took off his suit jacket and hung it on a chair. Wally's tie followed, and his loafers were next.

Ward then started to unbutton Wally's white dress shirt agonizingly slowly, gradually revealing his oldest son's sparsely hairy chest and snow white A- shirt. Finally the shirt was gingerly pulled out of Wally's pants and thrown across the room.

"Great t-shirt Wally", you really look like a young man now." Ward tickled Wally across the straps of his sexy wife beater.

"Thanks dad, Beaver an I really like the new t-shirts you got us."

Ward's hands moved across the front of Wally's navy blue dress trousers, zeroing in for the kill. When they found a large tubular bulge on the right side, Ward used just two middle fingers to lightly caress Wally's peterhead. His son let out a low moan and tilted his head back into the pillows. Ward picked up the pace until Wally thought he would lose his mind. Then his dad moved up to Wally's new black belt. He unbuckled his son's dress pants exquisitely slowly, salivating as Wally's red and white striped boxer shorts came into view. Wally lifted his butt instinctively as Ward quickly dispensed with his heavy slacks. Now Wally was naked save for his black dress socks and wildly tented boxer shorts.

"I see you like the new boxer shorts I bought for you." Ward beamed as he lightly jacked Wally off through the right boxer leg.

"Y-yeah dad, they feel great. Beaver took all the white and light blue ones, and I got the rest."

"Beaver wants to look like me." Ward continued his relentless manipulation of Wally's hardening prick. He reached into the wide boxer fly and slowly pulled out Wally's quivering erection. It was a good 8 inches, and still not completely hard yet.

Wally knew from doing the laundry countless times that his dad consistently wore either white or blue full cut boxer shorts, just like Beaver. However, he had never seen him in them.

"Dad, maybe you need to get more comfortable, too!"

With that, Wally quickly scooted off the bed and divested his dad of his shiny black tassel loafers. He then slowly unbuttoned his white dress shirt. Ward's shirt fell to his side as his stark white wife beater athletic shirt was revealed. Unlike Wally, Ward had a goodly amount of chest hair which increased toward his belly button.

"Undo my pants, Wally." Ward's voice came out as a hoarse squeak. Both men were horny to the breaking point.

Wally's hands were shaking so much he could barely open Ward's black dress slacks. Finally the top of Ward's slacks parted to reveal light blue boxer shorts. Wally slowly guided Ward's pants down and quickly divested himself and his dad of two pairs of dress socks.

Ward was so hard the left leg of his boxer shorts was two inches shorter than the right. Wally expertly maneuvered the thin 9 inch prick out of the wide boxer fly and started to jack it. Ward groaned and grunted and Wally's fingers flew over his dick. Although the sensations were incredible, Ward knew he had a job to do. He gently pushed Wally back onto the bed. His son's dick still protruded from his striped boxers like a fucking flagpole on flag day. Ward parted Wally's boxer fly even further to reveal two adorable ballsacs. The very aroused father then stuck his tongue out and made tentatively made contact on the left ballsac. Wally made a high groaning sound as Ward gently swirled his tongue on his son's sensitive balls. Then he suddenly went into high gear and licked Wally's delicious sacs like a madman.

"OH MY GOD, DAD, OH MY GOD." the sensations were unbelievable for the hapless 19 year old, who writhed with intense pleasure.

Ward sucked Wally's balls one fantastic inch at a time, going further back until Wally begged him to stop. Then, not missing a beat, Ward swallowed Wally's swollen peterhead in one gulp. His son let out an unearthly moan.

"G-G-o-o-o-o-d-d-d-d- Dad that is so unbelievable!"

"You like being blown in your shorts?" Ward was very much in his element as his lips played the best skin flute in the world.

"Yeah, it feels really, really good!"

"Your mother used to give me the best tube jobs in the world at the drive in with my pants around my ankles and my dick poking out of my boxers".

"Dad, this is really far out". Wally continued to thrash his hands as Ward slowly but surely deepthroated him. He tried to hold back, but a week's worth of cum started to leak out.

"Dad, I don't think I can hold back any more." Wally had turned a deep shade of crimson. The sensations his father was creating were so intense he knew it was only a matter of seconds before he blew a massive load.

"I don't want you to come this way." Ward reluctantly let Wally's firm eight incher out of his willing mouth. As if on cue, Wally rolled over and propped his head and upper body a little higher up on the pillows. Ward gently lowered Wally's boxers until his fantastic asscheeks were revealed. Wally's butt was almost completely smooth, with a tiny amount of wispy hair. Ward spit on his dick several times, then put the peterhead at the entrance to Wally's fuckchute.

"Pretend you're taking a crap Wally, push as hard as you can".

Wally followed Ward's lead only to feel a seemingly endless hard dick invade his ass.

"ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH...it HHHHHHHURRRRRTTTTTTS"

"Hold on Wally! It will get better! Promise!"

Wally was in some pain, but nothing compared to HIS OWN FATHER fucking the bejeezus out of him. Wally was completely in la-la land as Ward thrusted forward with animalistic grunts and groans. The sensations for both men were incredible, and Ward gradually was able to put the entire 9 inches of his cement hard dick up Wally's willing bum. He was in him so deeply his boxer shorts pressed against his buttcheeks with each downstroke.

"DAD I CAN FEEL YOUR BOXERS AGAINST MY ASS! THAT IS SO HOT!!"

Ward was sweating up a storm as he thrust against his son with audible slaps. Although he tried to hold back, Wally's ass was just too tight.

"I'm going to POP, Wally, fucking BITCH!"

Ward practically fainted as he started to cum up his son's ass. At the same time Wally let out an unearthly yell as his own cock exploded. Eight spurts of cum were spewed into the mattress as Ward shot intense volleys of seed up his son's butt. Father and son moaned with lust for a good eight spurts. Then, Ward collapsed onto Wally. His boxer shorts were soaked with sweat Ward's cock came out of his son's virgin ass with an audible pop. Neither man could speak for a good two minutes.

"D-d-ad, that was unbelievable" Wally finally managed to stammer.

"I think your blue balls are cured, son." Ward spoke in a mock authoritative manner.

"Until the next time?" Wally knew in his heart this was just the first of many wonderful sexual encounters with his own father.

"I think Beaver will be away next weekend too", Ward managed a quick wink at his oldest son.

"Dad, can I invite Eddie Haskill, I think he would really enjoy this?"

"Of course Wally, I bet Eddie gets blue balls all the time."

"Thanks dad...uh dad...I love you".

"I love you too, Wally." The two men embraced on the crowded bed. Wally's ass was sore, but the memory of how it was during the good part made him ache for more.

Reluctantly, Wally pulled up his red striped boxers and returned to dull reality. Ward cuddled up to his oldest son, as the two Cleaver men fantasized about their next encounter as they quickly fell asleep...

sack
sack
144 Followers