Leave Well Enough Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of them had ever heard me talk about going into work on a Saturday, or expanding my work activities, so they were more than a little shocked. However, Bill really did want to go bowling; Gloria did really want a break from the kids and to see the movie; and Sybil really did want to not only see the movie but have a night with her sister, so they all agreed with big smiles on their faces.

That night I again gave Gloria a back rub and snuggled up to her. My cock was rock hard, still inspired by my animal fuck with Gina. However, I made no move on Gloria, even though she had to have felt my hard-on when I snuggled her.

Of course the first thing that I did when I got into work on Saturday morning was to email Gina with exactly the statement that she had given me. I then made cold calls for a couple of hours, and actually arranged for two presentations -- one of the few times that I had been successful with cold calls. Maybe my upbeat attitude during the calls really helped.

My boss came into work for a few minutes when I was setting up one of the presentations -- and had to have overheard me. He didn't say anything, but I noticed a look on his face somewhere between stunned, happy, and perplexed.

Before I left work I got a return email from Gina's email address. It read, "Hi Amber. Let's meet Thursday at noon at the southeast corner of 35th and Broad."

I immediately replied "Confirmed; Cheers, Amber." I was so excited that I felt like a little kid when Christmas was approaching.

We had a nice family outing when I got home early Saturday afternoon. Several times Gloria asked if she should beg off the movie and I just hugged her and said "Absolutely not; have a good time. The kids and I will be fine."

I made the kids mac and cheese for dinner -- about the extent of my cuisine preparation abilities -- and we had an excellent time while Gloria was out. I found that solo child care was more tiring than I thought, however, and Gloria found me zoned out in front of the TV when she got home. She woke me up and gushed about what a good time that she and Sybil had had, and about how I would have hated the movie. Then she thanked me for babysitting. "Hey, they're my kids too; I wasn't babysitting. We had a good time, and I appreciate how much work it is tending to them with only one person. I vow to help out more in the future."

I think that there was actually a tear in her eye when I said that. She gave me a kiss.

As I showered before bed something happened that hadn't since before kids. Gloria got into the shower with me. We giggled as we washed each other off. After she started soaping up my cock for the third time I laughed "I think that it's clean by now Gloria, and any other washing will likely result only in it blasting away."

Then she shocked the hell out of me. "I wouldn't want to waste that," she giggled. "I have plans for it tonight!" With that she rinsed it off, turned off the water, got out of the shower, and threw me a towel as she was drying off. "Hurry up, I'm horny," she said, in a husky voice that ended in another giggle.

I couldn't fucking believe it when she got into bed naked. She had been in a long nightgown or pajamas for at least the last year despite my attempts to get her to show more skin. That was nothing compared to the reception I got when I slid into bed with my flagpole sticking straight up in the air. She started sucking my cock, and after it was to her liking impaled her pussy on it while sticking her tits out.

Gloria rode me hard as I vigorously manipulated her tits. When I felt my balls boiling over I moved one hand from a tit to her clit and she instantly orgasmed, squeezing my cock with her pussy as she did so, and resulting in my cock immediately flooding her pussy with joy juice.

Gloria collapsed on me, moaning, as I continued to slowly buck up into her long after the last spurt of cum had been deposited. We stayed in that position with my cock still in her pussy until we were on the verge of sleep, and when a simultaneous orgasmic aftershock startled both of us she rolled into a spoon position next to me.

In the middles of the night I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned I saw her glistening pussy and thighs as she lay in a spread-eagle position. I immediately got rock hard again. I ate her pussy until she was completely awake and then penetrated her. She wrapped her thighs around me and I fucked her brains out as she moaned and whimpered until an orgasm rendered her almost senseless. When I ejaculated into her she melted, and when I withdrew she instinctively glommed tightly onto me.

As I lay snuggled up to her I wondered "Could being cheery, helping with the housework, and taking care of the kids, have been an aphrodisiac to Gloria? What else explains the best sex that we've had in more than a year?"

****************

The next week I was on a natural high. Having sex that Gloria initiated (not just Saturday night, but again Tuesday night) enhanced my now cheery disposition even more, the kids loved spending time with me, the boss -- although tentative -- seemed to be starting to have an attitude change toward me, and I actually sold two $500,000 plus life insurance policies and one small disability policy by Wednesday afternoon. It was fortunate that things had fallen into place by then because I could barely sleep Wednesday night, or do any work Thursday morning, thinking about Gina.

"Will she look as good as I remembered? Now that things are going well with Gloria should I cancel? Will I end up with real disappointment? Will she?" were some of the many things ricocheting through my putty mind.

I was able to keep my angst in check by making some more cold calls from work Thursday morning. I was actually becoming good at that. About 11:20 my willpower deserted me, however, so I left for my rendezvous with Gina. I got to 35th and Broad by 11:50 and anxiously paced with my mind in turmoil. At one minute after noon a teenage girl came up to me, handed me an envelope that contained a note and a key, and left without a word. "In three minutes enter the building at 3618 Broad and go up to suite 1212. The key operates the elevator and opens the door to the room."

I did as instructed. The building at 3618 Broad looked like an apartment or condo building, and probably had fifteen or sixteen floors. Suite 1212 was at the back, not facing the street. I silently let myself into the living room. I noticed that it was quite spacious and decorated with nice furniture and original art. A modern kitchen was off to the left, with a hallway extending further to the left. Turning toward the hallway I quietly asked "Anyone here?"

"In the bedroom," came a sing-song voice to the rear of the hallway. When I got back to the bedroom I was greeted by a magnificent site. Gina stood there with her hands on her hips and wearing only a smile. Her tits had nipples that were oversized even considering their immense size -- at least a D cup -- and were firm with just enough sag to demonstrate that they were natural. Her hips were ample, perhaps seeming more so because of her small waist, and her thighs were trim yet muscular. Her pussy had only a landing strip, with very prominent lips and a prominent clit. My dick -- which had already been half-hard in anticipation -- inflated fully so quickly that it jammed into my zipper and actually hurt until I adjusted it.

"WOW!" I reflexively exclaimed.

"You like?" she asked, obviously the most rhetorical question I had ever heard, as she slowly twirled around.

"Your body takes my breath away," I exhaled -- which actually did leave me breathless.

Gina provocatively strolled up to me, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a smile then a quick peck. "My pussy has been leaking thinking about today," she snickered. "I hope that you have an active tongue. I'd love a couple of oral orgasms before you fuck my brains out,"

"Your wish is my command," was my trite reply.

She slowly undressed me, slapping my hands if I tried to help. Once she had me naked she kissed my cock and giggled "I didn't actually get to see it last time you were so interested in porking me; it's beautiful and just the right size!" Then she led me to the king-sized bed. She lay down with her legs spread and the most diabolical grin that I had ever seen. I dove right in.

She was so wet that I almost drowned -- but what a way to go if it happened! I devoured her clit, massaged her pussy lips, fingered her G-spot, and brought her through three orgasms. She was panting and moaning when I turned her over, lifted her onto her knees, and buried my desperately-seeking-relief cock in one thrust. I was like the Energizer Bunny as I pummeled the shit out of her while she continuously pulsed her pc muscles to clamp and release my cock, and weakly tried to push back. Her massive tits were slapping together as I banged away, a sound that just about drove me nuts. When I felt my cock twitching I moved my hands from her hips to the bulbous wonders on her chest, and stroked her nipples as I injected gob after gob into her sweet pussy. She screamed and collapsed, babbling incoherently.

When about ten minutes later we both regained our complete faculties she smiled at me and said and then asked "You fucking animal; are you trying to kill me?"

"I'm just making sure that you want to come back for more," I cackled.

"Not a real problem," she chortled back.

Then, instead of normal post-coital conservation, she engaged me in a discussion of how my relationship with my wife and kids was going, whether things were improving at work, and life in general. Oddly, I didn't feel even the least little bit strange in talking to her about those subjects. At one point she started stroking my half hard cock and said "Fuck me with my heels on your shoulders and I'll give you the names of some prospects to sell life insurance policies to."

I smiled, rolled her onto her back, lifted up and spread her legs as she giggled, admired her sleek thighs and oversized-nipples, and then shoved my cock up her channel and started slowly rotating and pumping. Once she started mumbling "Oh fuck...oh yes,,,oh shit," I started pounding in earnest. I moved my hands from her calves to her nipples and bounced up and down as I stroked in and out, until we again dissolved in synchronous orgasms.

After another recovery, some more bizarre but uplifting -- for me -- pillow talk, she sucked me hard again and, unprecedented for me, I came a third time in a two hour period, this time fucking her tits. I was surprised when she had a mild orgasm when I ejaculated onto her chest and chin.

The third fuck was not as debilitating as the first two so we shortly had enough energy to get up and shower together. She helped me get dressed while she stayed naked. When I had to leave and she kissed me good-bye I was the sorriest person ever, but was buoyed when she whispered into my ear "next Wednesday, 1 p. m., same place, keep the key," as she slipped a piece of paper into my hand.

I was in a daze as I drove back to my office. I'm sure that I almost got in a few accidents, but somehow did manage to stay alive. The first thing that I did when I got back was to splash some cold water on my face; then I started calling the five names on the list Gina had given me. It resulted in three appointments -- I was flabbergasted!

I was really feeling good that night. Gloria was working that day so I called her as soon as I knew that she'd be home and suggested that we take the kids out for dinner -- something simple like the Olive Garden, but much appreciated by her and them. We were a happy quartet at dinnertime and afterward. After we put the kids to bed together, Gloria cuddled with me on the couch and we fell asleep in each other's arms, and dragged our giddy asses to bed about 2 a. m.

Gloria and I made love Friday night, twice on Sunday, and Tuesday night, each time initiated by her but with my enthusiastic cooperation. I fantasized that I was fucking Gina the first night, but after that I was only into Gloria.

Two of the three people that I met with from Gina's list ended up buying policies. I also sold two others on my own before I met with Gina on Wednesday. When I arrived at Suite1212, Gina was waiting for me in the living room -- with only an apron, high heels, and frilly maid's cap on, and a feather duster in her hand.

"Oh Messier, I am so sorry; I did not know that you were coming," she said in the worst French accent I had ever heard in my life, while she pretended to be covering up her breasts. I played right along.

"Michelle, you're a bad girl. I told you many times to remain fully clothed when cleaning my condo. What do I need to do to punish you so that you'll learn your lesson?"

"Oh, please -- give me another chance. Do not bend me over a chair and spank me, and then fuck me; please," she continued in her horrible French-lish.

I undressed as she circled a padded armchair in the living area, continuing to plead her case. Of course once I was naked she let me catch her, and then I bent her over the back of the padded chair, swatted her butt a few times, and then got on my knees and licked her pussy. She continued to meekly protest in her bad French accent until her first orgasm hit -- rendering her incapable of further vocalization. That was my cue to fuck her; which I did with alacrity while massaging her ass, including fingering her rosebud. Our simultaneous orgasms were earth shattering.

When I pulled out of her we dropped next to each other onto the floor, giggling. I sucked on her tits while she played with my balls, as we occasionally exchanged kisses. After a while she squeezed my balls and chuckled "You're sucking me raw -- carry me to the bed," which I was happy to do.

She proceeded to interrogate me about Gloria, the kids, my job, and my parents' health. "Wheelbarrow me and I've got a nice surprise for you," she cackled when she sensed that her tits were mesmerizing me and I could no longer carry on a meaningful conversation.

"What does 'Wheelbarrow' mean?" I cluelessly inquired.

"I get in a wheelbarrow position with you holding me by the thighs, and then you push your little friend into my pussy and make my toes curl."

I had never done the Wheelbarrow before but I took to it naturally, spurred on by my intense desire to bury my cock in her tight pussy again. She moaned loudly as I pummeled her, and when I moved one hand along her thigh to her crotch and fingered her clit she screamed and went wild, causing me to lose it and fill her pussy with my man cream.

After another recovery, some more conversation, and her sucking me hard again, I finished with a tit fuck just like I had the week before.

After our shower as I was getting ready to leave she asked for the key back since we couldn't use the condo again, said that she'd email me -- from a new email address -- about when and where to meet next time. She then slipped a piece of paper into my pants pocket as we kissed good-bye.

When I got back to work, beaming with happiness and pride, I looked at Gina's note. It had the name of a doctor for my Dad to see about his prostate cancer, in addition to the names of four potential insurance clients. I immediately called my Dad and begged him to get an appointment with the doctor on Gina's sheet, then made the calls to the four people on her list, resulting in appointments with two of them.

************************

The next three months my life continued to get better and better. My relationship with Gloria -- including the sex -- was never better. The kids loved it that I paid attention to them and not the TV. My Mom's treatment was working and the doctor that Gina recommended for my Dad was giving him new hope. At work, the boss who previously was clearly seeking to get me fired had a heart-to-heart conversation with me. "About four months ago I was within a week of firing you. I don't know what shaped you up, but your improvement has been dramatic. You might even qualify for a bonus at the end of the year -- keep up the good work."

The sex with Gina not only stayed incredible, but it seemed to get even better -- if that was possible. We tried almost every position that two people could contort their bodies into, although each seesion we always had at least one conventional fuck, usually in doggy position with me mauling her tits just before I came. We met one or sometimes two times a week, for two or three hours a session. Our venue changed form week-to-week, as did the days of the week and times, and our only communication was by email -- in code. She changed her email address about every two weeks, while I kept the one that I used with her the same, although by now I had another email address that I used for business.

In addition to fucking each other senseless, Gina and I always had provocative discussions. She was continually interesting to talk to, without fail had at least one great motivational idea, and helped me with my approach to sales. There was never anything except joy unless I asked her questions about herself, her business, or her family. "I told you don't ask anything about me. It is the only thing that will kill our relationship," she said with a stern tone. After the third time I asked the wrong questions I had to coax her back into bed she was so pissed, so I never asked again.

Around the fourth month of my relationship with Gina, after a first glorious fuck on a Thursday afternoon, she had some news. "Hey Brett, we're not going to be able to meet the next two weeks. I'm going to Europe with my husband." Even though I suspected from her wedding ring that she was married, this was the first time that she ever confirmed it. "I have a recommendation for you, though. Ship your kids off somewhere and take your wife on a trip, and fuck her brains out."

I was shocked by what she had to say. When I regained my composure I said "God, I'm going to miss you Gina. I'd like to follow your recommendation, but I'm not in the financial position to do so. While I'm on track for a decent bonus at the end of the fiscal year, I've had to pay off my computer, and I don't really have enough money saved for a trip."

She chuckled, pulled what I found out was a butt plug out of a bag at the side of the bed, and said "If you fuck my pussy with this butt plug in my ass, I may have another surprise for you."

She explained what she wanted, gave me some lube, I slowly inserted the lubed plug into her asshole while she was on her hands and knees, and then I fucked her. With the butt plug in her already snug pussy there was almost no room for my cock -- "almost." Gina started shaking and spasming as soon as I was buried. I almost didn't have to pump my cock in and out she was so energized. She had three orgasms before I came and when I did it was all-time.

For the first time in our relationship, Gina didn't recover quickly. She either passed out or fell asleep, so I just lay next to her, sucking on her magnificent tits. Only when I needed to leave did I wake her. She was still too groggy to get up so for the first time I showered by myself. When I finished she had a chagrined look on her face.

"Sorry, Brett; you really wiped me out. What a nice going away present."

"Glad that I could help," I chuckled as I twisted her nipples.

"You did such a good job -- bring me my purse."

I retrieved her purse from the chair in the bedroom we were in and handed it to her. She pulled out $1000 in cash and handed to me. "Here's a loan -- take your wife on a trip, sans kids."

I tried to refuse, but she wouldn't hear of it. I finally relented, but asked "What are the terms?"

"Pay it back within a year."

"What's the interest rate?"

"At least one butt plug fuck a month."

"Deal," I said as I planted a lip lock on her.