Leaving Home

Story Info
She went from dad to step-son.
6.2k words
4.18
66.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

Marie stood watching the sunset across the wide open field. She was half a mile from the farmhouse she had called home for 18 years, just south of little Washington, North Carolina, a small hamlet called Chocowinity, 2 miles down a dirt-gravel track off Route 17. She was the oldest and only girl of seven children. A hard-working stout girl at 5'8", she had won awards for her ability to tie tobacco and she competed continuously with her six male siblings.

She was barely aware of the beautiful sunset, wearing an expression of hurt and despair on her not so pretty face. Her father of 54 years had manhandled her less than an hour ago in the tractor barn, having lured her there with intent to help fix a tractor. Trapped against a tractor wheel and the body of the tractor he had groped her ample breasts and ass while complaining that her mother was not preforming her wifely duty adequate enough for someone as passionate as he and that her mother would not be overly concerned if she picked up the slack.

She looked down at her right hand, then, lifted it to look at the remnants of his semen she had wiped off with a shop rag. Curious, she stiffed at it. Always with a quick grasp of reality, she had saved herself from being deflowered by offering to masturbate her father. She figured he knew she would have been a worthy opponent in a scuffle to prevent herself from being taken as he accepted the offer, content to release his immediate tension, but afterward, putting her on notice of his incestuous wishes and that he would not be denied.

Her father had always worked well passed mid-night keeping equipment in working order. Marie had threatened to tell her mother unless he agreed to her offer. She had discovered, after all, she was curious of a man's cock. Days, weeks and a month passed without Marie telling her mother that she was sneaking out of the house after everyone was in bed asleep to service her father in the barn, in a rundown cabin on the edge of the lake on the back field or even a few feet inside the crops. She managed to keep him from between her legs by jerking him off, and finally, sucking his cock or letting him stroke his cock between her naked ass crack, ever on alert for his sudden attempt to penetrate her. She had grabbed his balls numerous times, threatening to crush them if he did not cease his effort to have intercourse with her.

Early on, he had shown that he was not a selfish or self-centered man. He had coaxed her into spreading her legs to allow access for his head and not his cock. She began to look forward to their almost nightly meetings, but bottom naked and spreadeagled she learned quickly to be ever on guard.

Than, one Sunday evening when all the family had gone to revival, she had been asked to stay behind to help fix farm equipment. Still daylight, he had asked her to retrieve a machinery belt out of one of the stalls. Coming up behind her, he had swept her feet out from under her, dropping her onto her back in a large patch of hay. He was suddenly all over her, ripping and tearing at her bib-jeans. She fought to regain her breath, unable to defend herself, he, assuring her, this time, she would to give it up.

She fought like a cornered wildcat but in the end she gasped loudly when his rock-hard cock stabbed her deep. She continued to fight, filling his with lust, bringing him to an early completion, filling her belly with incestuous and very active semen. This time, he offered no pleasure with finger or tongue, but left her withering and crying in the hay. Her not so pretty face beet red with anger, she cussed him as he left the barn.

She bled a bit and hurt for a day but she did not condemn him to her mother, just avoided him... like the plague... for a few days. But, all she could think about was his cock inside of her. It had hurt like hell but moments before he ejaculated into her she had felt an immense pleasure that she could not explain or dispel from her thoughts.

When her father had come up behind her as she washed dishes, telling her to come to the distant cabin around 11 PM, she did not glare at him but merely nodded.

She arrived at the cabin as requested. She had come to terms with losing her virginity and fully expected that she and her father would fuck. She wanted to fuck... to see if it was indeed pleasurable.

She entered the cabin and instantly saw a shabby twin bed with a thin mattress that was a new addition.

"Is everyone asleep?" Her father asked, drawing her attention to the small table where he was setting, drinking a glass of moonshine.

"I suppose so. I was very careful. You know mom doesn't like you to drink."

"I'm not going to have to wrestle you tonight, am I?" He queried, smiling.

In answer, Marie gathered the cotton sack dress in her hands and lifted it over her head. She wore no bra.

"I watched an old tom cat subdue a young female cat... ginger, I think you called her. That old tom got on her back, gripped her neck tight in his mouth and stuck her with that thorny cock of his. It was a sight to behold as that furry gal raised holy hell. She was cherry, you see. Louder than normal." He continued as she pushed the bloomer style panties off her hips, down her legs, and stepped out of them. "Next day she was sashaying around, flipping that long tail and her ass in his face! She gave every appearance, I figured, of wanting more of that cock."

Marie made her way to the twin bed as her father stood and began to undress. She watched him by the light of a small oil lamp on the table. She saw that his cock stood rigid. Determining that there was little room on the bed for foreplay, and anxious to fuck, her legs lifted and spread as her father reached the bed and maneuvered between them.

"You came and, I figure, you are just like that young female pussy cat. Show me I'm right. Put it in for me." She heard him whisper.

She reached to take hold of his cock and placed it to her. This time he pushed into her slowly and she gasped with pleasure this time rather than hurt and shock. He pushed deep and she exhaled strongly.

The bed springs began to creak weakly, becoming a monopoly of sound as their rhythm and pleasure increased, her soft moans and his labored breathing mingling just under the surface. Soon, her lustful moans and groans claimed the monopoly of sound.

Daughter and father did not converse. Dad concentrated on fucking his daughter. Marie concentrated on being fucked, her pleasure giving her father the notion that she was fully engaged in their intercourse.

Without having to deal with a combatant, dad proved to be a compassionate lover and Marie soon found herself climbing the ladder, dropping hellbent into the throes of orgasm, bellowing loudly, her body convulsing.

The strong orgasm only added to her lust and desire to continue fucking. Dad was reaping the benefits and his hands ceased to cradle her, dropping to grab a hand full of ass. He began to fuck her with intent! His back soon stiffened as he shoved deep into the young pussy. They both felt his cock jerk once, twice, three times. Her murmurings praised him.

The 54-year-old dad was a viral old codger full of testosterone, but the realization that he had his cock in his 18-year-old daughter... his participating 18-year-old daughter... must have helped greatly keeping his cock hard, as he continued to fuck her with a moderate rhythm.

He was cradling her again. Her legs were high, her knees reciprocating I against his sides. She was wet, not only with her own lubrication, but from the cum that was sipping from her, down the crack of her ass to the sheet. She was slowly climbing the ladder once more. She was letting herself go. Losing herself in the moment, she was again very vocal with her moans, grunts and groans. Dad began to try various rhythms and penetrations to bring out her gleeful, lustful vocalizations. It was keeping him hard... arousing him more than he could ever remember.

He knew his daughter was not pretty. She was not even pleasant to look at and did not have all that good of body. Her breast were ample and her nipples raisin sized, firm and sensitive. Her ass would not draw the attention of the man on the street but it was a handful. Her belly a bit pudgy, but her pussy tight and young. And now her loud, lustful moans, groans and grunts made her a treasure to be naked in bed with... fucking.

Marie fell off the top rung of the orgasmic ladder with the same boisterous tumble as before, causing her father to ejaculate close behind her. Their bodies collapsed in total bliss.

In the coming months, Marie missed two menstrual cycles, frightening her to no end, only to arrive late my day or two.

Knowing what was inevitable, she finally confided in her mother. After a very brief moment of disbelief and madness, her mother told her she needed to leave... and very soon, if not that very day. Voicing the distress of Marie becoming pregnant by her father, her mother confided to her that the oldest brother under her would be 18 in three months and that her father had already suggested that she, the mother, service the boy after he turned 18. It now made sense now! If mother and son were fucking, who could fault a dad and daughter for doing the same. Perfect cover. Her mother said all this in a practical tone of coming events.

The very next day, after her father and the boys had left for the the fields, Marie packed a suitcase and walked the 2 miles to route 17 and caught the local Continental Trailways bus north to Norfolk, Virginia. Her mother had telephoned a longtime friend who agreed to have Marie stay with her until she found a job and saved enough money to get her own apartment. Marie's mother promised not to tell her dad where she had gone.

Martha, her mother's friend and a widow living in Norfolk, welcomed and treated Marie like a daughter. Marie however must have inherited her daddy's genes and soon longed to have a man between her legs. Men could be found in the local bars that Marie began to frequent and where she began to drink alcohol. Her best friend, instructed by her mother, had become a condom. Marie was on her back with her legs around a new acquaintance celebrating her 19th birthday.

Martha gave Marie every chance she could, but after six months she was fed up and gave Marie 10 days to vacate the premises. Marie's first thought was to go back home. Calling home, her mother informed her that she was indeed servicing her now 18 year-old brother plus her husband, no longer terribly upset with him, she having found a sexual Renaissance. If she, Marie, were to come back home, her father would no doubt share her bed and her brother would desire his share of her favors. Her mother seemed happy with her lot in life and needed no interloper.

Marie had now slept with eight men. Deciding not to move back home and be her father's sex slave, she she took her only other option and married a man, Stan, who had been after her to marry him for 4 months.

Marie would stay with Stan for five years, have two miscarriages, the last leaving her sterile. Drinking heavily and fighting like Marines, Marie and Stan nearly killed each other a couple of times. Marie fucked other men as Stan did other women, and when not arguing and literally fighting with fist, or anything within reach, they fucked each other... with passion and lust.

Marie soon landed a job at the local newspaper. She soon had enough money to leave her abusive husband, Stan. she made a concerted effort to stop barhopping and drinking. She rode the bus to little Washington to secretly meet with her mother and visit an hour or two. She discovered her oldest brother had married and left North Carolina. Her father had had a stroke and was confined to a bed, his cock a withered appendage now. But, before her dad had had his stroke two of her other brothers and reached 18 years old and had been introduced to her bed. They were now word fighting much of the time, occasionally with fists, for her feminine attention. She had said this with a smile. All and all, her 61 year-old mother was more or less content, the farm doing well. Marie, now 26, confided to her mother that she was tired and more or less unhappy.

41-year-old Andrew Turle, not Andy, not ever, but Andrew, was foreman of the newspaper print shop and run a tight ship with eight underlings. He was a staunch, if not fearful, union man sometimes creating a storm in union meetings, cursing management.

Marie and Andrew met at a company party. They dated four times before Andrew asked her to accompany him home to his rented house in Atlantic City, a very tiny section of the West section of Norfolk. They fucked, as she had suspected was his intent. In the heat of passion, she had told him that ejaculating inside of her was okay. She had made breakfast. And she stayed. She stayed for just over five months, then, she had, on a whim, told him she did not feel like sex that night. The next morning she had awoke and found a piece of paper on the kitchen table with a packed bag. "Kindly leave my house until you get your mind straight", was all the note said.

Marie spent three nights less than a mile away in the local YWCA. She was hoping Andrew come for her, but he did not.

Andrew arrived home on the fourth day to find supper on the table.

They did not fuck every night, but damn near it. Only when she was sick, sickness that could be seen outright, did she beg off or he would put her bed offering sympathy. Andrew was not after all an animal!

Now, when Marie returned to Andrew, she soon quite the paper. It also was with acceptance of Darren, Andrew's four-year-old son. Hence, he no longer needed a babysitter as she became his common-law step-mother. Marie did not need a piece of paper, from Stan or Andrew, to define her place in the world. The new family unit performed well and the years passed.

One little bit of turmoil could be mentioned! Marie baked biscuits twice, sometimes three times a day. With a nervous tic, Andrew sat at the kitchen table and massaged biscuits in his hand until they literally disintegrated all over the table and floor. He actually consumed maybe 1 out of every 4 biscuits, causing Marie to shake her head, but she learned to keep quiet about the habit. He always seemed on edge and, of course, had a quick temper as exhibited at union meetings, but she never felt fearful.

Darren reached the age of 18 and realized a dream he had had all his life. He left for Baltimore and joined the merchant Marines. He was gone for 12 to 18 months at a time, returning home on leave for 1 or 2 months at a time. When he was home money flowed freely and he often gave Marie upwards of $5000 to hold for him so he would not spend it on wine, women, and song.

During one of Darren's extended periods away from home, Andrew became acquainted with super eight video, mainly for him and Marie to watch explicit sex films. One evening, he suggested that a super eight camera could be purchased rather cheaply and they could make their own sexual videotapes. With excitement in his tone, he theorized that they could be the stars of these tapes without showing their faces and sell them, he knew a broker, to the large naval force they had at hand. Marie reluctantly jumped on board, becoming more enthusiastic with the money she soon found in hand. In addition, their sexual intercourse got a new lease on life. Very little acting was needed as Marie loved to fuck.

Darren arrived home on leave in his 26 year, finding Marie 48 and his father 63. As in past years, Darren and his father went out almost every night drinking, playing pool, bowling and Darren womanizing. These times were the only times that Andrew consumed enough alcohol to get a buzz. Darren would often bring a young girl home to spend the night.

One evening they returned hours before they were expected due to Andrew getting sick. As the threesome watched TV, Andrew made numerous trips to the bathroom to vomit or dry heave.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night, Darren." Andrew apologize, returning from the bathroom, taking his seat in his large recliner.

"You should be!" Darin teased his father sarcastically. "Did you see the ass on that redhead! A few more minutes and she would have been sharing my bed tonight."

There was silence for a few minutes. Had one noticed, Andrew was in deep thought.

"Hey, kid!" Andrew finally said. "I think Marie was expecting a little TLC tonight. I'm certainly not up to it, so why don't you take your step-mom to bed with you."

The offer stunned both Marie and Darrin. Marie leaned forward from her position on the sofa to look past Darren and stared at Andrew, as Darren was also staring at his father.

"How much did he have to drink tonight?" Marie directed her query to Darren.

"No more than usual!" Andrew defended. "Just leave me the hell here and take his horny ass upstairs and give the boy a thrill."

"You've lost your fuckin' mind!" She exclaimed.

"Truth be known you both have been wanting to fuck for a few years now. So, go!"

"Come on, Darren." She retaliated, slapping Darren on the thigh. "If her dad doesn't mind you sticking your cock in my cunt, who am I to argue. He certainly can't get it hard tonight."

As Marie headed for the staircase, Darren leaned towards his father. "Dad! You sure about this?"

"Ever since I showed you those tapes, I know you have wanted a piece of her. It's your birthday next week. Consider it your present from both of us. She's not really pissed, Really! You'll see."

Somewhat uncomfortable, but definitely interested in bedding Marie, Darren rose from his seat and followed Marie up to the bedrooms. Not knowing which bedroom she had decided, he checked them all, finding her in the third bedroom a.k.a. guestroom. She had not turned on a light but he could see her in the darkness removing her shirt, then, bra. He began to undress.

"So, how long have you two been planning this?" Marie asked, staring out the window at a security lamp in a neighboring yard.

"Hey! I'm as surprised as you are!"

"But you have been hoping? Have you used condoms religiously?"

"Yes. And yes."

The darkness made things a bit easier. After all, Marie had been a mother to him. He moved in close behind her, reaching around to cup her breasts, squeezing and thumbing her nipples, which he found firm.

"I hope to hell he doesn't come to his senses and come up here and shoot both of us!" He whispered jokingly.

"He isn't deaf you know. Here lately, you've been flirting with me right in front of him!"

Actually, Darren had brazenly fondled her ass a number of times at the kitchen table as his father read the paper, holding it high and close to his face, receiving no harsh words from her later.

"He has joked about you and me... getting together. He showed me y'all sex tapes and wanted me to guess who y'all were. I pretended I didn't know and acted properly wowed when he told me. I have to tell you, you're a helluva woman in the sack. But I've always known that. The walls are thin."

"That's when your flirting started. He knows he played with fire showing you those tapes and now he is having trouble not just tonight. keeping it up, he's feeling tired and losing clout at work. He doesn't want to be blind-sided by what he feels is inevitable. I suppose, keeping it in the family seems completely rational to him. So, you knew right away it was me?"

"No. I knew right away it was his 30 year service watch and his body style, so, who else could the woman be."

"How many tapes did he show you?"

"Two. I've watched 8 more alone."

"Did you play with yourself?" Marie inquired teasingly, reaching behind her to take hold of his firm cock.

"You bet!"

Marie had never been much into foreplay. A quick suck on a nipple, a hand rub of her pussy, and she was ready to go. She did not expect the kiss planted on her lips as she was turned to face him. The kiss became firm and then passionate. She felt the tip of his stiff cock poking her thickly forested mound and reached to grip it again, pulling and massaging it. She found it much like Andrews, maybe a bit quicker.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers
12