Leaving Silverton Ch. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser submits as he needs the money.
2.5k words
4.42
70.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - The Job

Silverton was like any other mining town on the West Coast, where all the youth of the town did was grow up and either work in the mine or leave as fast as they could. I was just like all of them who harboured that same dream and couldn't wait to escape when or if the opportunity ever came. There wasn't a day that went by when I didn't think about it. My mother and sister were the only one's who were at home after my father died in an accident at the mine. There was now no money forthcoming and it was presumed that I was the man of the house who was required to support them during this time. My mother managed a small job at the council office, which provided income and Jenny was in her second year of high school. I had finished my time at Daylesford Collage and like all the others found it difficult to find any employment, as there were only limited jobs available except in the mine. I had passed my degree and considered myself above that sort of work and I still had a dream to get a job in my chosen field of film production.

At school I was no sportsman and wasn't smart enough for the debating team. Instead I settled for drama and was soon involved in all aspects of it. There were a number of projects of all sorts, which I became actively involved in. I remembered getting a kick out of taking part in the plays where I portrayed everything from bit parts to staring role. I had been everything from a simple butler, to a guard or a singer, to one role, which was that of a female in the story Grease. I played the part of "Pinky" and enjoyed it immensely. I was required to dress for the part and at the time thought it strange that I had enjoyed wearing female clothing. I wasn't gay or anything like that as I had had plenty of dates, however none of them ever turned out to be a positive relationship. It was just that I found myself enjoying the feel of the soft satin against my skin and again I kept telling myself that it was not abnormal, as I also liked the company of men. There were plenty of catcalls and whistles during the play and I even received flowers from someone who really couldn't tell who or what I was. I guess the other thing in my favour was the fact that I was tall and thin, with features a little on the feminine side. I also found it a little funny that there were some girls who were a little jealous that I might have looked better than they did. After all no girl wanted to date someone who may have looked better than him or her. I was about 6' tall and slim with thickish brown, which was almost down to my shoulders. My complexion was fair and I had next to no facial or body hair, being smooth all over. I think there were those who because of my looks thought I may have been gay and that had caused me some problems.

It was a typical day and I had stopped in for coffee with my mother at Porters Diner in the main street. Old man Porter had owned the place since I couldn't remember and it was a gold mine being the only coffee and eating-place in town. There always seemed to be a new waitress starting and it was known around that once hired he payed them, he thought he owned them as well. He was of such a belief and thought they all were fair game. I remember seeing the sign in the window seeking another waitress and had thought about speaking to him about the job, however he only hired young women. Then it hit me. I remembered back to my school days and the time I played the part of a female. Yes I thought to myself. I could do it? I could pass as a woman and get that job, which would get the money I needed to get out of Silverton. I quickly finished my coffee and kissed my mother goodbye, then headed home. As I did my heart raced and I was engulfed in the whole idea. I entered the house and went searching in my mother's room for a suitable outfit, which would be suitable for an interview. I found a grey suite at the back of her wardrobe and I knew she didn't wear it any more and she definitely wouldn't miss it. The skirt was a fraction short and would show some leg. It had a matching jacket and there was a white silk blouse and some white heels located in the shoe rack. I needed underwear and stockings, which I would find in Jenny's room. It was lucky that there were still some of her bra and panties from here teens as I wasn't endowed with breasts and therefore wouldn't be a need for padding. I picked out a white lace bra and panties and at the back of the draw found a pair of sheer lace-top stay-up stockings. They would be perfect, as he wouldn't be seeing so far up my skirt. I grabbed some of her make-up and headed back to my room. I telephoned Mr Porter and told him that I was new in town and was looking for a job. He seemed eager for me to come in for a n interview, which would be late that evening had just over two hours to get myself ready.

I took a long hot shower and headed for my room. With my time during the plays I had gained both the knowledge and experience in application of my make-up. First came the foundation, followed by some eyeliner and mascara. A little eye shadow, some lip liner and finally my lipstick. I applied my stockings and heels, then the bra and panties. Finally the blouse, skirt and jacket. As I applied the final touches to my hair I looked in the mirror and there before me stood a good looking woman. It was strange. I began to feel aroused and could feel my cock begin to stiffen. I looked down and could see it press against my skirt. I located some tape and secured it pressed back between my legs. I was now ready to confront old man Porter. As I walked from the house there was the sound of my heels, which clicked on the footpath leading to my car. I was hoping that no one would recognise my car and ask my mother who the woman was that was driving. I parked at the back of the restaurant and headed inside. There was only one waitress left as she greeted me and I was ushered to the office back room. I took a last deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door opened and there stood Bruce Porter. He was a short balding man who would have been in his late 50's. He was overweight and his face and hands were covered in sweat. I felt his clammy hand as he ushered me into the office. His hand was in the middle of my back as he steered me toward the large chair.

"Please take a seat."

"I didn't get your name?"

My mind raced. Who was I? I hadn't even thought of who I should be. I had to think quickly.

"Christine," I blurted out.

"Christine Clarke."

"Well Christine it is nice to meet you."

"You can call me Bruce."

"Ok?"

"Thank you Bruce."

"Now tell me all about you."

As I started to talk I noted that he wasn't really interested in what I had to say. His eyes seemed to be undressing me as he stared at my legs, my mouth and the rest of my body. I began to feel uneasy as he continued to eye me. He seemed be sweating more as I told him what I though he needed to hear. The position I sat in within the deep chair had allowed the dress to ride up slightly and he was now getting a good view of my stocking encased thigh. His eyes seemed to dwell on them and he moved his head hoping to look further up my skirt. I thought it might be in my best interest to let him so I opened my legs slightly and allowed him a better view of my panties. It had the desired effect as I saw him having to move to adjust his crutch. I stopped talking and he was forced to return to the conversation.

"Well Christine that sounds mighty fine."

"Only you don't have any experience."

" Please Mr Porter."

"That's true I don't."

" But I will do what ever it takes to get the job."

"Well then Christine."

"I bet you will," he smiled.

"Now there is one just more thing."

"Yes?"

"I want you to stand for me."

"Ok,"I stammered nervously.

I eased myself up from the chair and stood before him.

"I said show me your legs."

His request was completely from left field.

"Excuse me?"

"You deaf girl."

"I want to see your legs."

I stood there dumb founded at his request. I again felt my heart my heart almost beat through my chest wall.

"If you do want this job?"

"You will show me your legs."

I couldn't react as his request again echoed in my ear.

"Christine" he yelled.

"I want to see your legs."

I placed my bag down and it was as if I was now remotely controlled as I moved away from the safety of the chair. I was now in full view as his eyes roamed my body. His finger motioned toward me.

"The dress."

"Pull it up."

I took the hem and raised it.

"Higher,"he snapped.

The hem was now just below my waist and about half way up my thigh.

"I said higher slut," he gain snapped.

I pulled it up to my waist and he was now getting an even better view of my panties and my lace top stockings.

"Oh yes very nice," he hissed.

"Now get down on your knees and crawl over here to me."

I was in shock as I found myself doing as I was told. I slowly edged my way toward him and was soon kneeling at his feet. My eyes focused on the crutch of his trousers and I could see the bulge in them press against the zipper.

"Now I distinctly remember hearing you say that you would do what ever it took to get the job didn't you?"

I knoded my head in agreement.

"Good."

"Then take it out."

My hands reached up and I fumbled with the zip pulling it down. Next I reached in and my hand located his semi- erect penis, pulling it free. It felt soft in my hand as it slowly began to stiffen.

"Now Christine."

"I want you to show me just how much you want the job."

"I want you to take my cock in that pretty mouth of yours."

Again I was doing as I was commanded as my head and mouth moved to his cock. My lips parted and I felt it slide over my lips and into my mouth. His hand was soon on the back of my head as I began to move my mouth ion and off his cock. I have never touched let alone tasted another mans cock, yet here I was now dressed as woman and was kneeing before almost a complete stranger taking his cock down my throat.

"Oh yeah baby,"he hissed.

"Suck it."

"Suck it real good you fucking little slut."

"Oh yeah baby girl."

"Show daddy how you really want this job.

He was right. I needed the job and was now doing what ever was needed to get it. A strange sensation was sweeping my body as I found myself beginning to enjoy what I was doing. My hand moved to the shaft and my fingers wrapped around its thickness. I began to stroke it as I licked and sucked his cock head.

He was soon enjoying my part of servicing his cock and I remembered what turned me on when I was having my own cock sucked. I was doing it to Bruce Porter. My saliva covered it's length and in the quiet office I could hear the familiar slurping sound that one makes when sucking cock.

Bruce was beginning to rock his hips back and forth fucking my mouth. I in turn was working hard to please him, doing just that. His pace increased and I could taste his precum. I readied myself to receive his seed and it soon happened as his cock exploded, sending his jism down my throat. I managed to gulp the first lot down, however there was too much. I couldn't pull my mouth off as he held my head, which prevented me from doing so. He continued to pump every last drop into my opening until it was finished. I managed to keep my mouth tightly closed tightly around his cock until the last of sperm dribbled down my throat.

His cock softened and he released his grip on my head.

"Lick it clean," he commended.

My tongue gathered every last drop as I lapped it up like a kitten would milk. It was now cleaner than when I had started and I knelt there awaiting my next command.

Bruce Porter zipped himself up and sat behind his desk. I stood and my legs felt like jelly as I had been on my knees for some time.

"Well Christine."

"You are one hell of a cock sucker," he smiled

"You did very well.'

My eyes avoided his gaze.

"I'm sure going to enjoy having you here," he smiled.

"I'll see you bright and early for your first day tomorrow."

He handed me my uniform as I headed for the door.

"Oh and Christine,"

"I hope that your pussy and that cute little ass are going to be as good."

As I drove home I could still taste his cum in my mouth. His last words still echoed in my head as I thought about him wanting to fuck me. I knew that if he discovered who and what I was that my life in town would be finished and I would be forced to move without having any money. I thought hard and hatched a plan that if he ever did I would make the excuse and hopefully he would settle for some of what he had just sampled. I would stay for there for just over 4 months and in that time he never managed to fuck me. I however continued to suck his cock on almost a daily basis and was soon finding that little extra in my weekly pay packet. I packed the car on the morning before my last shift and in the afternoon collected my severance pay. I was still dressed as I drove out of town and headed for hopefully a new start.