Leaving the Navy (bdsm) Ch. 04

Story Info
The dungeon gets tested and opened for business.
5.1k words
4.64
52.9k
12

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

[This story contains bondage, pain, water, mf and polyamorous adventures. Your comments welcome.]

"How did meeting Betty go, Pat?"

"I like her. There is a small apartment behind the store and I can have it! I need to get a couple things as soon as I can afford it but it is nice already. I start work on Tuesday."

"Since this is Monday, we need to get your stuff into your apartment, don't we?"

"Yes! I was hoping you would take my stuff over in your truck."

"I'd be honored. I'll be the first to see your new place."

"No, Della was first. You'll be the first man."

"Ok. I can live with that. You wanna go now?"

Sandra said, "What things do you want to get for your place?"

"It only has a tiny refrigerator. I want to find a used full sized one so I can have more than one quart of milk in it. I'd like a radio. I'll need to get a broom, cleaning supplies, you know, stuff."

"Nick can stop at the market and you can get all that stuff, as our welcome to town gift."

"Oh, ya'll have done so much already..."

"You're family. Say thank you and stop that other story." I said.

We collected her stuff and loaded it in the truck. When I opened the door to let Pat into the truck Mark climbed in first.

"Whoa! Where do you think you're going?"

"With my Dad!" He was already putting on the middle seat belt. Sandra was standing on the porch and smiled. I let Pat in and then I got in. The three of us went to the dry cleaners. It was a good think Mark went with us as neither Pat or I knew where the market was or the dry cleaners. Pat had been there but hadn't memorized the how to get there.

When we got to the dry cleaners I told Mark to keep his seat belt on. Inside the dry cleaners wasn't safe enough unless I could hold his hand and I needed to help Pat take her stuff inside. He stuck his lip out but he stayed in the truck.

When we got all her stuff into her apartment I looked around. She needed a few other things that she hadn't mentioned. One was a phone.

She closed the door and came to me. Her arms around my neck she kissed me hard and long.

"Nick, Sandra and I talked and I talked with Della this morning. Both of them agree that anytime you and I get together is fine. I want you to have a key to my apartment. I want you to know you are welcome in my apartment and in my body anytime."

"You talked this over with Sandra and Della?"

"Yes! Sandra invited me to consider myself an honorary sister. I already had sex with you and Sandra. Della wants to be invited over to my new home sometime soon. I will invite Margie too."

"No wonder Sandra had the big grin when we were leaving. She knew Mark would hinder the acceptance of your invitation. I accept, but not with Mark along."

"Thank you. I've never known anyone like all of you, or any of you."

We kissed again and I squeezed her ass while we kissed. Then, I got back in the truck with Mark and asked him where the DQ was. Ten minutes later we were eating an ice cream cone. Everyone who came in to the DQ knew Mark and he told each one that I was his Dad.

Sandra was sitting on the porch when we got home. She smiled and came to the truck.

"You took him to the DQ."

"Guilty. Is that bad?"

"I've had five phone calls congratulating me on getting married, on finding a Dad for Mark and telling me how nice you are."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not really. One call was from Bob at the newspaper. He wanted to check on some details for a story that will be in the paper this Wednesday. He wanted to know if the rumor was true that we met at a conference earlier this year, that we got married on the Navy base in Pensacola and that it was me you married and not Della or Margie."

"We made the paper, huh? How do you feel about that?"

"He didn't get all that from Mark. When did you talk with Bob?"

"At the barber shop. I didn't know who he was. It was just a few men in a barbershop, talking."

"He likes you. Told me I did good."

"I think it was me that did good."

"Since the word is out, public you might say, we ought to introduce you to the schools so they know you. Let's do that tomorrow. Before the newspaper comes out. Ok?"

"Sure. What was the conference about, anyway?"

"Web site operations."

"Ok. That makes sense for you. Why was I there?"

"Finding out if that was a business you wanted to get into after leaving the service?"

"Oh, you're good. That's a perfect answer. I can add that I found out the business wasn't for me but that I really liked a web mistress."

"Web master."

"I like web mistress."

"I know you do."

While I reading the newspaper on Wednesday I saw an ad for a warehouse for sale or rent. On the internet I researched properties like it in the area and found out what they sold and rented for. I called and spoke to the owner and made an appointment to see the place. It was six miles from us, at the end of a small road.

After lunch I jumped in my truck and drove to it. The owner was there and opened it for me. A person door faced the street off a ten car lot. We went inside. To the right of the door was a big bathroom, with two stalls, two sinks and a large shower. At the very back wall from the front door was a double door, big enough for a truck entrance, and it had an overhead rail for a lift, like for lifting engines out of cars or trucks. Out the double door I saw a concrete pad or truck parking place about forty feet square. I asked questions about the zoning, the modifications possible to the building and the traffic patterns in the area.

What I discovered was a problem, not for me and what I wanted, but for the owner. The area was set up so no trucks over 10,000 pounds were allowed. That generally made a warehouse all but unusable since trucks of any real size couldn't get there. I made him an offer on the place and he said he would think about my offer.

I went home and started calculations. I wanted to fence in the parking pad in the back, at least park of it. I wanted to air condition the entire place and soundproof it as well. I would partition two rooms up near the front, one as an office and one as a bedroom.

My research on the internet told me what I would need for soundproofing. I called a home center in Atlanta and got prices for what I needed. I could do everything except air condition the building for less than $8,000. I called an air conditioning company and found that there was a unit that could be installed between the existing heating unit and the duct system that would adequately cool the place and it would cost me less than $4,000.

My figures told me that for another two thousand I could outfit the inside as I wanted it and my playhouse/business would be ready. I had the money to do it. If the building owner accepted my offer I would have it all and without needing a loan or mortgage at all.

Margie came in to the office where I was working and asked what I was doing. I asked if she had some time to talk. She did. It would be an hour until the kids came home from school.

"Margie, I'm considering starting a business. Not a big business but one I think will make me a small income over time. It will also answer a problem I have taken on for all of us."

"And...?"

"And, I have the money to get it up and running with your help. I'll need a web site."

"Since web sites are what we do, that shouldn't be a problem. What is the business?"

"I want to open a small dungeon. A place for folk to rent for their bondage fantasies."

"Right here in the conservative south?"

"Yes! No neon signs, no billboards. Some internet ads and reservations made so that the only people who ever enter the business are customers. Anyone else will see a warehouse, if they see it at all."

"We need a family meeting before this goes any farther."

"I can drive all of you out to the warehouse I've found. It is quite isolated and can be made to order inside quite easily."

"We could go there and scream and no one would hear us?"

"Yes! After I soundproof it you could scream as loud as you would ever want to. It's not far. It took me eleven minutes to get there and I didn't break the speed limits once."

"God! I'm wet with the possibilities!"

"I'd do it just for us, but if I can also make a little money as well..."

"Ok. I want to see the place."

She saw it, as did Sandra and Della. They all liked the idea and the thought that I might just make some money with it too. Two days later the owner and I did paperwork and ten days after that the place was mine. A month later I had the interior soundproofed, the partition walls up and the air conditioning unit installed. I bought a king sized bed and put it in the bedroom, installed drapes on three walls of the bedroom and a sound system for the whole place. In conversation with Sandra I realized that I needed cctv to protect myself from being sued when I opened the business. It took two days to install the system the way I wanted it. I ran plumbing from the bathroom to a double hose bib on the back wall of the warehouse. I wanted to be able to have both hot and cold water available inside the playroom and outside too.

I got calls at my new phone from suppliers that the toys I ordered were ready to be picked up. It took me two days, using the pick up, to transport the toys from Atlanta to the playhouse. I bought the wood I needed and the power tools so I could build other things for the playroom.

I built a box, in the shape of a human outline, big enough to hold a woman up to five ten or so tall and a little wider than any of my wives. The lid was in sections. One section enclosed the head with an opening for access to the mouth area. The torso section had an access door so I could reach her breasts. The hip section had access for the pussy. Each leg had a section on pivots so I could open her as wide as I wanted. At the junction it was open so I could access her ass and pussy. I made semi-rigid foam inserts to make sure whoever I put inside fit snugly. I sanded every part until they were all smooth as glass then I finished it all with a glossy urethane finish. I built a table, like a gurney, for the box to sit on. I hung a love swing, with modifications, in the playroom from the engine hoist. I could raise it, lower it and move it outdoors without taking the person out of the swing.

I built a wooden "X" seven feet tall. I made a mounting system that allowed the cross to be tilted from flat to vertical and rotated on its center almost like a propeller. After making sure it was as smooth as glass I added a urethane finish and attachment points for restraints. On the internet I found a company that would make the restraint straps I wanted. Most of the restraints I had ever seen or read about used rope. I wanted a mesh belt with Velcro closures and rings mounted on the belts. The company gave me a good price so I ordered straps in various widths and lengths, all in black.

In Atlanta, I bought sheets, pillows and pillowcases for the bed. High thread count sheets in black, red, white, lavender, pink and dark blue. I also bought a down comforter and three duvet covers.

Everything was ready. I went home and met with my wives. W discussed the web site and decided the name of the site and business should give a clue as to what we were doing but not be blatant. "No Dragons." A take off on the game "Dungeons and Dragons." We bought the domain name and started the web site. Della sent out the announcement that the business was open to every web site within two hundred miles that we thought might be interested.

Sandra asked that she be the first to test run the playhouse. Della asked that she be the one. I decided that the best way to decide would be to draw straws. Sandra won. We decided that she would get dressed up for a night out and away, we would go to dinner and then to the playhouse for the night.

I got dressed for a night out, knowing my uniform for the playhouse was at the playhouse. I met Sandra downstairs. She had on a sweater and skirt, heels and a shawl. Very conservative, and just a hint of sexy.

Dinner was at The Trattitoria. I told her she could have one glass of wine and a light dinner. Two hours later we were in my truck headed for the playhouse. She was excited. She had been inside once, before I bought the place.

We entered into the office and she saw a desk and a painting on the wall behind the desk. The painting was of a castle. On the desk a candelabra with three white candles and an old looking desk pad we all that could be seen. To me, the room looked like part of a movie set for an old Dracula movie.

"This looks spooky." Sandra commented.

I locked the entry door and opened the door into the playroom. I lit the light switch and the lowest level of lighting came on. The room looked like a dungeon, dark, foreboding and just a little scary. Sandra looked at all she could see and said, "If this is supposed to make me a little afraid, it is."

My hand on her elbow guided her to the door to the bathroom. I had her go inside and change out of her street clothes, leave on hose, heels and underwear. I told her she would find a silk robe hanging on the back of the door. As soon as she went inside I went to the bedroom and changed into my uniform: black pants, black t-shirt and nothing else

She came back into the room and looked around. I was standing ten feet from her and all she could see were my arms and face. The darkness swallowed the rest.

"This is going to be a great adventure for both of us." I said. "I'm sure of what I want to do, but not sure how it will be for you. I want you to talk to me a lot. Tell me what you're feeling and how I could make the experience better for you. Ok?"

"I can tell you the place is too spooky for me."

My hand adjusted the lighting up a couple of levels and Sandra could see better. She walked around the playroom, looking at every feature. When she got to the "X" she wanted to know how it worked.

Gently, I removed the robe and positioned her near the "X". There was a small six inch platform on the floor next to the bottom of the "X". I had her stand on that platform and put her butt against the wood. My measurements were good. Standing on the small platform put her hip centered on the center of the "X". I bent to her feet and helped position them against the wood of the "X". With a strap about six inches wide I wrapped and secured her ankles to the "X". I stood and kissed Sandra.

"I'm losing control. I'm getting excited."

We kissed again. On a nearby table I picked up a foot wide belt. I wrapped it around the center of the "X" and Sandra, just under her ribs. The belt was a foot wide for half its length and in two four inch wide strips for the other half. That allowed it to pass around the center pivot in the back.

Sandra knew what I wanted and lifted her arms along the wooden cross members. I used four inch wide straps above her elbow and at her wrists to restrain her arms.

"Are any of the belts too tight?"

"No. I know I can't move but I'm comfortable."

"Not everything is as it seems."

I walked behind the "X" and pumped the hydraulic lift enough to lift the "X" a few inches. Each pump got a response from Sandra.

"I'm being lifted off my feet!" "What are you doing to me, Nick?" "This feels strange."

"Are you in pain?"

"No. The belt around my middle is tight but not so tight I can't breathe."

I stepped up on the platform and put a blindfold over Sandra's eyes.

"Why the blindfold?"

"To heighten your senses. Tell me what you feel."

My hand touched the wood of the "X" and pushed to the right. The "X" started to slowly rotate.

"I'm turning!" "My head is getting lower and my feet are coming up!"

When she was sideways I stopped her. I lowered her until her face was exactly at the right height to accept my cock in her mouth if I stood on the platform. I opened my pants and pulled out my semi-hard cock, touching it to her lips.

"Open."

She sucked me in and moaned. As she sucked I got harder and I played with her nipples and breasts. They were quite available above her corset. When I was good and hard I pulled back from Sandra and popped out of her mouth.

"What's next?"

I rotated the "X" some more until her head was down. That put her pussy facing up and just about perfectly at the level that would make eating her easy. I used my fingers to touch her intimate parts and to open her lips to deeper exploration.

"Oh, God! In this position that feels incredible! I'm totally at your mercy! You could do anything!"

"Anything? Like suck on your clit?"

Without waiting for an answer I bent to the task and sucked on her clit for a few seconds.

"Yes! You could suck on my clit!"

"Anything? Could I use a dildo on you?"

I lubed a silicone dildo and slowly pushed it into her. When it was six inches in I turned it inside her.

"Oh God! Please don't stop! I'm so turned on!"

"Anything? Could I rotate you and fuck you at the same time?"

My free hand pushed the "X" and turned her until she was head up.

"All the way around, my Sweet?"

"Yes!"

Once around clockwise while I twisted the dildo in her cunt. Then once around counter-clockwise. She made noises as she turned but most of it was just that, noise. Not words. When I stopped she was panting and I felt her juices running down the dildo and onto my hand. I pulled the dildo out and put it in a basin of soapy water I had prepared hours earlier.

"Are you close?"

"Yes! I think! Maybe!"

"I apologize for having almost completely ignored your breasts. I need to think of something that will add to your stimulation. Let me think." My hand pulled the blindfold off her. I turned and went to the toy cabinet against the wall. I knew exactly what I wanted and stood touching things with my back to Sandra. I knew she wanted to know what would be next.

When I turned back I had a smooth line nine inches long, with a clip at each end, in my hand. In my other hand a lead weight on a swivel and a hook. Not a sharp hook but a hook to lay over the line and allow the weight to slide along between her breasts as she rotated on the "X".

Sandra watched closely as I attached the clips to her nipples. I took my time. I grabbed each nipple and distended it a few times pulling and slightly twisting before attaching the rubber covered clip. She moaned when I let go of the clip. The distance between her nipples when she was upright was just a bit farther than the nine inches between the ends of the clip to clip line.

With both clips attached her nipples were pulled towards each other, just a little.

"Let's see how that feels."

I pushed the "X" slowly around once.

As it turned Sandra talked.

"I can feel gravity pulling my breasts to the down side. That pulls on the upper nipple more. Oh, I can feel it in my pussy, too!"

"My nipples are so sensitive! You want to make me crazy!"

When she was upright again I clipped the weight on the line. She moaned when she felt the pull. Both nipples distended a little more. I rocked the "X" back and forth, swinging the lead weight and shifting the pull between her nipples, without ever stopping the pull on either.

As Sandra closed her eyes to focus on the sensations in her breasts I picked up a vibrator and inserted it in her pussy. Sandra's eyes opened wide and she said, "God! I'm gonna cum!"

I stopped everything. I pulled the vibe out of her. I lifted the weight off the line.

"Nick! I'm close!"

"I know. I want you to wait a little while. Tell me, Sweetheart, how many times have you cum in twelve hours?"

"I don't know. Lots of little cums."

"I want you to cum hard, screaming hard, at least five times before morning. Will you do that for me?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"None."

"Would you say the "X" is a success?"

"Yes! I love what you can do to me with it. I'm not in pain and I'm helpless."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12