Lebanese MILFs In Ottawa

Story Info
Djibouti college student meets Arab MILF in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.11
14.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Like a lot of brothers out there, I love exotic girls. My favorites would have to be curvaceous ladies of the Lebanese persuasion, though. Don't ask me why but they're more fun than the others. My name is Saleh Osman and I was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Djiboutian immigrant father and a French Canadian mother. My folks, Kader Osman and Stephanie Tremblay are divorced, but since half of all North American couples split these days, I don't feel strange or abnormal about it. Having folks who are divorced is the new normal, I think. Sad but true.

A lot of the girls I meet tell me that I'm not what they expected of a Muslim guy. Although I was raised Muslim, I basically stopped following the religion after I moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, to live with my mother's side of the family. I respect Islam but it's got too many rules and I like to do my own thing. I like to drink and party, and I also like to chase the pretty ladies. Like any normal twenty-year-old male. For the most part, I avoid Muslim immigrant women because they're too conservative for my taste. And yet I'm addicted to Arab pussy. Bummer, huh?

Which brings me to the subject of them Lebanese ladies. A lot of them like us brothers and this gladdens my black little heart. As a six-foot-one, lean and athletic guy with light brown skin, curly black hair and lime-green eyes, I attract my fair share of pretty ladies. I've been with quite a few but the plump Arabian girls of all ages do it for me. My latest conquest, Fatouma Haddad, is definitely something out of the ordinary, as far as what I usually pull.

I met the lovely Fatouma Haddad in the library at Carleton University, which I attend part-time. Nothing out of the ordinary there, I'm in summer school, trying to bring up my GPA by retaking a tough accounting course I got a D for during the winter term. I like to give out the D all day but I don't like getting D's at school. Alright, bad joke. So here I was, sitting in the library and working on my paper when a certain tall, curvaceous dame sat next to me, put down her coffee cup and logged in.

Now, typically I prefer to date ladies my own age but there was something about this foxy mama which I could not ignore. From her light bronze skin to her long, curly black hair and sparkly brown eyes, everything about her screamed for my attention. Clad in a tight white T-shirt and short red skirt, with black sandals, the lady was a vision of beauty. I'm a sucker for a gal with sexy legs.

At some point the lady got up and plugged her cell phone charger into the wall, and while plugging it in, she dropped her pen. Groaning in frustration, the lady bent down to pick up her pen and I smiled from ear to ear as I saw her ass. Damn. A lot of white girls and Arabian women nowadays got booty but this gal was in a class by herself. I hadn't seen an ass like that since Coco, rapper Ice-T's wife. Now that's an ass to write home about.

When the lady went back to her seat, I took off my headphones and told her that she could plug her cell into the computer. The same spot where you plug in your USB can also be used to charge up your cellphone. I thought everyone knew that. Grinning, I offered to let use my charger. Smiling at me, the lady told me that she wasn't the technical type, and that her cellphone was an old-school one. I looked at the flip phone plugged into the wall and smiled. To each his or her own, I thought.

I went back to what I was working on, figuring that my all too transparent attempt at getting the lady's attention had failed. I love the ladies, don't get me wrong, but my university education matters to me. As a minority guy in Canada's capital region, I know what I'm up against when it comes to the job market. So, I buried myself in my work, and tried my best to ignore the sexy older lady with the killer legs.

Not an easy task, especially after she got up and went to the nearby ladies washroom, and accidentally brushed against the back of my chair on her way there. I looked up, and once more found myself mesmerized by her shapely ass. I honestly didn't know the lady's age but she definitely fit whatever criterion is used to determine "MILF" status. I was gawking at that ass in that short skirt when suddenly, right before she turned around the corner, the lady looked back, and our eyes met. I kid you not, she winked at me. I shook my head, more than a bit surprised by all this.

When the lady came back, my curiosity got the best of me. I asked her if we knew each other. I am Fatouma Haddad, she said, and held out her sleek hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook her hand, then introduced myself. Thus I met the lovely Fatouma Haddad, a newcomer to Ottawa from her hometown of Sherbrook, southern Quebec. Hmmm. I came to Ottawa for business and pleasure, Fatouma said, and I smiled upon hearing that.

The lady was easy on the eyes and even easier to talk to. That's why, when I decided to grab a coffee at the Starbucks on the ground floor of the university library, I asked Fatouma to join me. Thought you'd never ask, Fatouma said, flashing a smile full of pearly whites. We went downstairs together, and got to know each other better over coffee and sandwiches. Fatouma was thirty six, recently divorced, and back at her alma mater, Carleton University, to get her MBA. Cool, a lady with beauty and brains. I can work with that.

During our impromptu lunch, Fatouma kept touching me and I flirted with her while discretely responding in kind. Let's continue this someplace private, I whispered into her ear and the gorgeous Lebanese MILF smiled at me. Half an hour later, we were in my apartment on Bronson Avenue, getting busy. Never let it be said that I, Saleh Osman, am not the type of brother who rolls with the punches. I never pass up an opportunity.

I laid Fatouma Haddad on my couch, and hastily undressed the gorgeous Lebanese MILF. Lick me, Fatouma cooed, and I did just that. I caressed her round, shapely breasts before spreading her sexy thighs and giving her pussy a good licking. I love eating pussy, man. A lot of guys don't like it and only do it because the female makes them do it. Not me. For me, pussy licking is an art form. I licked Fatouma's sweet Lebanese pussy like my life depended on it.

Thrilled with what I was doing to her, Fatouma Haddad opened herself up to me, and urged me to lick her cunt. I worked two then three fingers into her hot, wet cunt while stabbing her clit with my tongue. Soon I had Fatouma moaning and squealing in delight. And she hadn't felt anything yet!

Later, I definitely showed the Arabian MILF what I was working with. I lay on the bed and Fatouma Haddad sucked my long and thick caramel dick before I rolled a condom on it and made her ride it. Grinning, Fatouma straddled me and impaled her hairy cunt on my hard dick. I put my hands upon her hips and buried my face between her big, floppy tits. Throwing her head back, Fatouma screamed loudly and dug her sharp fingernails into my back while riding me.

Man, I had fun pumping my hard dick into the mature Lebanese woman's surprisingly tight cunt. Fatouma embraced me tightly and howled as I slammed my dick into her. This broad wasn't holding back at all, indeed, she was giving me her all. We fucked and sucked for a good while and I lost track of how many times I came. After what seemed like an eternity of nonstop fucking, we took a breather. Fatouma took the condom off me and sucked my dick, drinking up a ton of my cum.

I smiled encouragingly at the sexy Lebanese woman as she polished my cock and slurped up every last drop of my cum. When she was done, Fatouma Haddad winked at me. See what I told you about them freaky Arab chicks? They're something else, man. After our impromptu sexual encounter, Fatouma Haddad simply showered and left my apartment. Not another word was exchanged between us. And that's how I like it. I lay there, on a bed soaked with our juices, and smiled contentedly. Brothers, hear me. Once you've had Arab pussy nothing else will do.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers