Lee Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee Ann imagined being taken by this experienced master. She would have to use her body to pleasure him or lose his interest. If that happened she would be passed on to another master, having to go through the process of learning is needs all over again. It was important to pleasure a master with all her skill and all her body otherwise she would end up being sold into a brothel.

The fantasy was so strong she thought it real. These men were teasing her again, and it was working on her like a full on foreplay.

She opened up her thighs, letting the second guy rub his fingers over her sex. How the hell did that happen? The first man was still massaging her breasts, working them like kneading dough. He was pulling on her nipples as though milking them. They were getting such a good work out, she was near an orgasm.

She had hardly noticed the tiny shorts being pulled away from her sex. The second guy had his fingers in her, exploring her vagina. For heavens sake, that was taking things too far! She wanted to stop that, needed to stop him, though she couldn't move.

She felt a finger pushing into her asshole. Lee Ann whimpered a noise, almost like the words 'Please NO!', only it was a garbled mess of sound.

If her boyfriend caught her now, she would be in trouble. He would be so angry he would probably dump her with Robert. Damn! What would happen to her then?

This man was a stranger. All she knew about him was from overheard conversations. He was an expert at manipulating and training women into becoming obedient slaves. He already had her helpless, compliantly following him on hands and knees. It was frightening how easily she had become his pet. She was in deep trouble!

With these two men playing with her she couldn't move. It was as though they had stunned her with breathtaking sensations. She was breathing heavily, ready to show herself up in front of everyone, with a loud orgasm.

She could feel herself on the edge of a loud and mighty deep orgasm.

"Come on pet, I'll introduce you to some others," Robert said.

"If you get fed up with it, bring the pet back to us," one of the men said.

Hardly able to move she followed Robert, through the gloom of the club. She was disappointed not to finish what they had started. She shouldn't have been disappointed, that was all wrong. She was being bad. How could she possibly want to orgasm in public?

They toured the club, meeting almost everyone. Both the men and the women, played with her. They were masters and mistresses, usually holding on to a slave or two. No one else paid as much attention to her as the two nameless men.

"Your pet needs a good fucking," Amanda suggested.

"Yes, she's certainly ready for it," Robert agreed.

"My pet-guy could see to her, he needs a bitch to fuck," Amanda said.

"Yea, she's a bitch on heat alright. What do you think bitch?" Robert asked.

My God! This woman is going to make that young guy fuck me! He's dressed up as her pet, with a fury suit, collar and a leash. He must be about nineteen and looks like a dog-boy.

"Come on bitch let my dog-boy sniff you. The bitch looks as though she's in heat. She needs mating, before she runs off with some dog. There are plenty of rough dogs in here this evening," Amanda laughed.

Lee Ann was humiliated from being treated like a pet-bitch. It was so bad hearing her described as a bitch on heat, especially as she felt like one. In an agony of shame she realised Robert was going to let her be mated! She was still stoked by the whole scene, especially after being man handled by two strangers. Her sex was wet and open, so the woman's pet-guy would have no trouble entering her.

That thought was terrible. It showed how debauched she had become. It was devastating to know she would let him mount her, right here in the club. The show would be sure to draw a crowd. Her boyfriend would be sure to come over to see what was going on.

With every one encouraging the pet-guy to fuck the bitch, Jim would be ashamed of her. He was unlikely to intervene and admit she was his girlfriend. What could he do but watch or abandon her. She would be a helpless bitch, being mated for everyone's entertainment. A wave of guilt and shame overtook her, leaving her totally vulnerable.

Robert turned her sideways and pushed her face into the pet-guy's crotch. Like two dogs in a park they sniffed each other. She felt the pet-guy lick her lips and realised how wet and open she was. His nose then a tongue grazed her hot spot. The pet-guy was licking and sucking on her nub! She moaned and nodded her head.

"The hot bitch is up for it," Robert chuckled.

"It's near an orgasm before my pet-guy has jumped it. Keeping licking the bitch, pet-guy, you might bring it off. It's got a lovely pair of nipples," Amanda commented, and flicked one with a long, red fingernail.

"I wouldn't mind adding this bitch to my collection of pets. How much do you want for it?" Amanda asked.

Lee Ann cringed with fear. She was licking the pet-guy's balls while being talked about so dismissively. The humiliation from being treated so meanly was stoking her up, keeping her on the edge of a mighty orgasm. They were right, she was panting like a bitch on heat.

It was awful to know how depraved she was when aroused. Nothing had prepared her for this onslaught upon her senses. She needed to cum, and would do anything to achieve it. Would she let Robert sell her to this woman?

The terrible answer was 'Yes'. Right then she would crawl away with anyone who promised to make her cum. What would it be like to become a mistress's plaything? It would be terribly humiliating to be a pet, kept to amuse a mistress and her other pets. She would become a bitch in heat, forever ready for the woman's pet-guys to copulate with.

Lee Ann sucked the pets cock into her mouth, eagerly sucking on it for comfort. An unexpected thrust of the pet guy's hips buried it down her throat. She choked and spluttered, not having done that before. She had never been able to bring herself to swallow a boyfriend, yet now she had swallowed a stranger's cock. Was there no limit to her degradation?

"Not this time, maybe later. I'm doing the rounds with it, showing it off," Robert diplomatically said.

They moved off, toward a small cubicle, set out of the way.

Lee Ann was relieved. She was also confused, for she was experiencing a sense of disappointment. Surely she couldn't possibly accept being fucked by a stranger? If her boyfriend saw that woman's pet-guy on her back, or even found out, he would surely abandon her here.

Robert would have her then! She would be kept as his slave, forced to submit to him, kept ready to satisfying his every need, constantly used like a pathetic sex toy. She had to stop crawling, had to get away. She climaxed right there in the middle of the room, before anyone who cared to watch. Right in the middle of the club, half naked, she was climaxing! Fortunately it was a quiet orgasm.

Having her breasts rubbed and the teasing of her nipples was enough. Since then she had been assaulted by everyone they met. It was all too much. It was too late to protest for she was thinking like a slave.

"There, there pet, take your time," Robert soothed.

"She's enjoying herself!" someone commented.

Lee Ann felt small and humble. Others had witnessed her orgasm and she didn't care. She had only just kept it quiet, but it was still obvious what had happened to her. Even now she was in the after glow of the shameful exhibition.

"Can you look after her for awhile, I need to see someone," Robert asked a man watching the despicable show.

Lee Ann was only just recovering. Her breasts were still so very sensitive, and this man was weighing them in both hands. He pulled at the elongated nipples then reached under her, to her sex. He rubbed her pussy with a tissue, cleaning her up.

"What do you say, slave?" he demanded.

"Thank you, master," she responded. The words were from bath-time fantasies. She had to play with herself in the bath because Jim wouldn't indulge her. Now she was using them, indicating submission to a stranger. They all seemed to know how to turn her on, in this damn club, She had to get back to Jim and leave this place before she lost her mind.

"While I have you, you are my slave, do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes master, I am your slave," Lee Ann meekly replied. He had her at a disadvantage, for she was only just coming round from a deep orgasm. As he played with her, she experienced the inevitable feelings. The sensations were intensified as her body was so sensitive. It left her helpless in his hands.

I can't do this! I mustn't! Robert has casually given me into the hands of another stranger, as though I was nothing but an object. I'm not even his to give away. I belong to. . . Lee Ann gasped. She was thinking all the more like a slave. It had only been a few hours since crawling into the club and she was in a terrible state.

A shock rocked her senses! She recognised the voice! It was Richard. It was the man from last week's party. It was her boyfriend's rival! He was playing with her breasts, and her sex! He was finger fucking her! This was dire, but impossible to escape from. She might as well have been tied up she was so helpless.

"Well Lee Ann, I have you once again. This time there is no need to take your panties from you," he chuckled. "I'll just slip these shorts off. They were only just hanging on anyway. It looks as though you have been worked up for me. You are ready for a good seeing to. I'm going to fuck you, Lee Ann! What do you say to that?" he gloated.

"Please, sir, I can't, I belong to someone else," she whimpered.

Since last week she had found out this man was her boyfriend's rival. Jim had to compete with this man for a new position in the corporation. It was awful to be helpless at his feet. It was so very terrible to be letting Jim down like this. Why wasn't he protecting her?

Richard intended to take her so she had to stop him. It would be so humiliating to let him have his way. It was bad enough that he saw her in this place, and appalling that he had stripped her naked.

This was so bad, she felt weak with fear. She should get up off the floor and run. Instead she was on hands and knees, at his feet, submissively letting him play with her sex. He was going to fuck her and all she had done was plead with him, in a pathetic little voice.

She was so worked up she was ready to cum again. As though on a hair trigger all it would take was the slightest touch. Her whole body shook. Her boyfriends rival had her right where he wanted her, at his feet naked and helpless.

Lee Ann felt humiliated, yet that too was stoking her up. It was exciting and sexy exhibiting herself before strangers, but this man worked with Jim. It had all gone so badly wrong.

She had felt a sense of freedom giving into her submissive side at the club, though now she was in a difficult and dangerous situation. She could see across to the bar where Jim was paying attention to a beautiful compliant, blonde bimbo, not noticing if she was even there.

She too was attractive, but they had been together for awhile, and so took each other for granted. He now had a new woman and seemed keen to get to know her. By the bar where it was well lit, she could see him. She was in shadow, hidden away in a booth with Richard.

"Come with me slave," Richard said, breaking into her thoughts.

"Yes, master," she mewed. Her voice had become so tinkling and feint, she hardly recognised it.

Her breathing was heavy with desire. He had been playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples, turning her on. Was that the secret of her downfall? She knew how sensitive they were when Jim played with them in the privacy of their bedroom. She hadn't realised how potent the sensations were. She didn't realise how sexed up their stimulation left her.

She followed him on hands and knees thinking she was being submitted to another tour, with all those hands ready to fondle her. She was now naked though that would make little difference. Earlier they had pushed passed her clothing to enter her body, or squeeze her nipples. Usually two at a time would be teasing her body. It was no wonder she had capitulated so completely.

Instead, he led her into a private back room. There was a mirror taking up one wall, with soft scatter cushions on the floor. He didn't bother to secure her to the floor where there were conveniently placed straps. He had her so aroused and compliant there was no need.

"Here take this and play with your-self," Richard commanded.

He handed her a dildo, expecting her to use it! Lying back on the cushions with her legs spread wide, she could see everything between her legs in the mirror. She didn't want to look but couldn't avoid it. It was mesmerising seeing her sex so rudely on display.

He took her wrist to guide her hand which held the awful dildo. She knew what it was but had ever seen one before. Over her lips it slipped easily from them being so wet. She rocked her head back and forth, from the pain of having to do this for a stranger. It was disgraceful being so aroused.

He held her wrist, preventing her from using it. She was aghast that she wanted to push it into her vagina. She was so worked up she no longer cared what she did in front of him, she needed to be filled.

"Give everyone a show. Shove it in and work your pussy hard," he commanded.

"Yes, master, thank you master," she heavily sighed. Lee Ann watched it disappear into her body, feeling it take her. Its large head penetrated her sex with ease, as she had been so open and ready for it. With her own hand, acting like someone else's, she worked it in deeper and deeper.

It had almost disappeared inside, before she gripped it tight to pull it almost out. Her eyes went wide in astonishment. She realised what he meant. It was a two way mirror! There were strangers on the other side, watching her! She was putting on a vulgar show for them!

How could she debase herself so crudely?

In the dildo slid as her hand completed the nasty deed. Despite the agony of conscience her hand continued to betray her. She was fucking herself with the big black dildo and couldn't stop!

Richard lent over her, kissing her lips. He pinched her engorged nipples. He pulled them, elongating them, like big rubber erasers. He pushed them into her soft breasts then pulled them out again. He was working them hard, as she worked her pussy hard.

She began to buck her hips, with her legs straight out. She was climaxing. A mighty orgasm was taking her over, making her into a dumb animal, obsessed with sex. She had to cum, had to fulfil a deep need. Her whole body went into a spasm.

From her tummy, out through her limbs, to her fingertips and toes. Her breasts were bell pulls, connected to the pleasure centres of her brain, erasing all reasoning. She was a bundle of nerves, reacting to an explosion of sex.

As the orgasm subsided, he pulled the dildo from between her legs. She gripped it tight, not wanting that empty feeling. When she felt his cock at her swollen inner lips she wrapped her legs around him. With her legs and arms she pulled him close, pulling his cock deep inside her.

She didn't just lay back to take it, she heaved at his body, as he fucked her hard.

"Thank you master, fuck your slave hard master," she repeated, over and over. The last orgasm hadn't subsided before she was on another, like a roller coaster that had forgotten its way. She was rising again, instead of falling. Higher and higher she rattled along, thinking she was surely ready to blackout any moment.

Instead she rode the wave of euphoria. Her body was exploding with wave upon wave of the deepest orgasm of her life.

"Thank you master, thank you for fucking me, thank you for making me cum," she screeched.

He pulled out, before his orgasm. She wailed a little from wanting it, wanting to feel him spurt into her body. She needed to be filled with his cum. He guessed what she wanted and denied her.

"Later, my little slave girl," he softly spoke. "What do you say, to your master?"

"Thank you master," she responded.

"You are a sexy slut, what are you?" Richard demanded.

"Your slave is a sexy slut, master," she quavered.

She knew he had her at a disadvantage, for she would say anything while like this. She was still high as a kite, sailing through the air, hovering then swooping with delight.

"You are mine now, to do anything I like with," he teased.

"Yes master, I am all yours, whatever you want. Thank you master," she gladly agreed.

A small part of her mind tried to say this was wrong. She was a responsible woman, committed to someone else. She had to tell him only the words just wouldn't emerge from a dry mouth. She couldn't tell him, 'no', she could only say 'yes', to her master.

He wiped away the mess from around her thighs and pussy. "I'm taking you home now," he informed her.

"Yes, master, thank you, master," she murmured.

She thought he meant to return her to the bar, and her boyfriend. It would be terrible to be seen like this, as it was obvious what she had been up to. What would Jim say?

It would be appalling for Jim to see his girlfriend crawling on hands and knees, on a leash, held by his rival. It would be obvious that he had fucked her, making it all the more dreadful for both of them. Jim wouldn't be able to accept her back in that condition.

"I don't want that disgusting thing back, keep it," Jim would say. She would be given away to Richard. In this place while submissive what could she do but go along with it. She would have to warn Jim this man was experienced and could completely dominate her. She would be trapped if given to him.

With hands shaking she pulled on the tiny shorts and top. Following him out of the room they found Robert was waiting for them.

Lee Ann breathed a sigh of relief. Passed back to Robert then to her boyfriend would be much better. It would still be awkward being returned to her boyfriend like a used object. She imagined being casually handed over to him, as though she were just a bitch after being mated for breeding.

In her mind she imagined the sickening scene of Robert handing her back to Jim. "I found a classy stud to breed with your bitch. She fucked like an animal when the dog took her," Robert said.

She felt like a stupid slut letting everyone in the club fondle her. It had been an agony of shame letting men and women finger her so openly. She just hadn't realised how wanton she became when turned on. The humiliation had quickly stoked her up, until it became impossible to refuse the carnal needs of her body.

Lee Ann was in a world of her own torment, not hearing the conversation going on around her.

"I'll pay for this pet later, if that's OK? The price we agreed is just right for the little slut. Are you sure about losing Bimbo?" Richard asked.

"Sure, I've got a replacement for the Bimbo. I'll hand her over to the new guy as soon as you leave," Robert laughed.

Lee Ann was trying to regain some composure. She had been denied an orgasm for ages then given several in a row. The bombardment of emotions left her head spinning. One thing she knew for sure was that she just couldn't face Jim while in this state.

"Please, master, get me out of here. Please take me home," she begged. It would be necessary to spend the night in the spare room, away from Jim. Could she ever bring herself to tell him what she had done? It was bad enough being aware of it herself.

Richard took a hold of her arm, guiding her to a back door. She was relieved not to go anywhere near the bar. Getting into his car, she was a little disappointed it was all over. She had never ever experienced such intense feelings before and would probably never again. She had been this mans sex slave, and revelled in the feeling of being used in such a humble role. Of course it couldn't last, it simply couldn't. It was just a game. Just a nasty game they had played in the club.