Lee Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee Ann was pinned down on the mat unable to cover herself, helplessly exposed to their laughter and the cheers for May. Her head was spinning from the fight, and from being so blatantly aroused before everyone.

Someone picked the forfeit from a bag and everyone giggled then burst out laughing. May looked down at the vanquished maiden, mischievously grinning. Lee Ann looked up at her captor, worrying what was to happen next.

An evil looking dildo was handed to May. She brandished it before her captive, tapping her nose with it. Lee Ann attempted a last futile struggle for freedom. The woman was heavier, and too athletic to shake off. May rubbed the dildo over her lips. Lee Ann groaned, as though in pain.

Her pussy was wet from having her breasts squeezed, and nipples pinched. Her bikini had almost been ripped off during the bout leaving her exposed and vulnerable.

It was awful to realise how wet and open she was. The dildo slipped in and everyone clapped and cheered encouragement. The humiliation of being publically worked on, was stoking her up. She couldn't control her body, it was on fire. She felt the woman rubbing her clit, on its way in and out of a once private place.

Lee Ann was in an agony of embarrassment as she started to respond. There was no going back, she just gave in. She lay back, letting the woman work her up to a climax. She shuddered with a spasm of urgent need. Her legs stiffened and stuck out straight, with toes wriggling, obviously in the throes of an orgasm.

Women were watching, and recognised it was genuine. They found it delightful that a slave was climaxing before them. Some envied her, while others revelled in her helplessness, wishing they were working her like a helpless doll.

Lee Ann opened her mouth to protest, needing it to stop, only to hear her voice quaver an animal, guttural sound, inspired by the orgasm.

In a frightful state of humiliation she lay on the mat, breathing heavily, not daring to look at the cheering women. They all knew she had enjoyed it, probably thought she was a bi-sexual. Even Lee Ann was wondering.

How could she tell them it was the feeling of being dominated, and having her breasts roughly grabbed, and her nipples squeezed. She couldn't reveal her breasts were so sensitive it made her uncontrollably sexed up.

***

In the locker room May approached her. Lee Ann wanted to explain she wasn't a lesbian. She felt the need to put the record straight. What could she say? Still unsure of herself, she stood before the imposing woman, trying to get her thoughts together.

"Err, excuse me, I just wanted to say. . ." she started, but couldn't put it into words. The sound of her voice seemed to have become so pathetic, and her mouth was dry.

"I need to tell you. I mean, I don't do that sort of thing. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not sure what happened," she stammered.

"It's OK! It was just a bit of fun. I'll give you a lift and you can tell me on the way. It seems important to you, what happened out there," May said. Her voice was in control, as though it was a business meeting, and she was expecting a report.

"It might do you good to bare your chest," the woman lightly joked.

Lee Ann needed to refuse. She had to tell her she had a ride home, or at least back to her master.

"Err, Sheila is taking me back," she started to say. It seemed so dreadful to reveal to a stranger she had a master. A sudden thought crossed her mind. How could she be so stupid! This woman could give her a lift home, and so escape from being a slave.

The woman took hold of her wrist and led her away. Every time she tried to say something, the woman cut her off, with some banal statement, or a joke.

In the dark it was difficult to see where they were driving too, but May kept the conversation going, asking all about her. Lee Ann answered the questions, bringing her boyfriend into the conversation as much as possible. Before long they had arrived, at the woman's home, not hers.

"I need to get back home," Lee Ann said, sounding unsure of anything, let alone the need to escape this dominant woman.

"Come on, we'll have a coffee and sort you out," May told her.

"Think of this as a debriefing," she joked. The commanding voice was difficult to object to. Lee Ann found herself tamely followed the woman into the kitchen.

"Stand there, let me get a good look at you," May demanded. "You are a cute little thing," she commented. "Turn around, nice, very nice," she said.

Lee Ann felt terrible. It was all going badly wrong. She wondered why she was lamely pandering to the woman. Had she been corrupted by Richard? It was partly the onslaught of instructions that kept her compliant. Richard had trained her to obey him, and now this woman had her performing like a slave.

Her submissiveness was growing, as the woman became more blatantly dominating. The thought of becoming overwhelmed by her was frightening. She needed to get out of there quickly.

"I should get a taxi home," Lee Ann said. She realised she didn't have the taxi fare, not thinking about paying for it on arriving home. Her mind was in a whirl. All she could think of was this woman fucking her with that awful dildo. The picture of that appalling exhibition, before strangers, kept surfacing to haunt her.

"Nonsense, you're not going anywhere, young lady. Sheila sold you to me. I'll keep you until I'm bored with you. You're my lovely slave girl now," she announced in an imperious tone.

"I'm Richards slave," she blurted out. She hadn't meant to say it, the thought popped out, leaving her feeling all the more weak and pathetic. She had admitted to being a slave! She should have condemned the notion.

How stupid could she be? She thought the wrestling match was a last humiliation before being sent home. Instead she had yet again been passed on to a stranger, as a slave! She wasn't escaping she was becoming more deeply ensnared into their game of slavery.

"I've some clothes that would suit you much better. That slutty dress looks awful. Typical of Sheila's bad taste," she said.

Taking a hold of Lee Ann's wrist, May led her to a spare room.

"Get out of that dress while I get something more appropriate," she demanded.

Not wanting to, Lee Ann submitted to the onslaught of demands. The woman was an important business woman, used to ordering staff around, and getting her own way. She felt like a little girl being dressed by her aunt, who had been such a big influence on her, when she was little.

May was holding up a dress, looking Lee Ann up and down.

Lee Ann felt terrible for she hadn't been allowed to wear underwear. She stood naked before a stranger trying to hide her body.

"Silly girl, I've seen it all, haven't we all!" May laughed. "Slip into this," she ordered. "No! Just do as I say," she heavily commanded.

Lee Ann pulled on the dress. The woman helped pull it over her head, arranging the petticoats as it was pulled down. Without warning, she grabbed Lee Ann's breasts, manipulating them into the dress.

The squeezing and pinching of her nipples wasn't as necessary as that! Had the woman guessed how turned on she became, while having her nipples pinched, and her breasts roughly mauled? Damn! Sheila had told her all about her weaknesses.

It had white taffeta petticoats, holding up the hem. The hem bounced around her hips, not covering her bottom or sex. The top was scooped low, and tight, pushing her breasts into a deep cleavage.

It would have looked cute, except she was a twenty-four year old woman, not a little kid. Lee Ann realised the young girls dress was meant to demean her. That didn't make any difference, she felt stupid. Especially as this woman was dressing her, as though she were her little girly.

"Give me a twirl," May demanded. The pastel pink dress floated around her waist, lewdly showing off her sex and peachy bottom.

"Excellent! Perfect! You look like a lovely little girly, my little girly. You can curtsy can't you?" she asked.

Lee Ann felt so humiliated, and worst of all, she was becoming hot again.

"Do it again, curtsy, only properly, and thank me for the nice dress, and call me mistress," May stipulated. "Just do it!" she fiercely demanded, and pinched both nipples.

May pulled them over the top of the dress. Lee Ann's nipples were caught under the tight fabric, pinching them!

Lee Ann caved in. It was impossible to fight the demanding woman. She had found that out earlier. She dutifully curtsied.

"Thank you for the lovely dress, mistress," she sighed.

If it took a moment of foolish embarrassment to satisfy the damn woman then she would have to submit to it. She needed to be returned to Richard, or better still, somehow get home.

She hoped the woman would quickly get this stupidity out of her system, and take her home. She looked around for her dress, not seeing it. Hell! She couldn't go home to her boyfriend dressed like this, or even leave the woman's house.

What would he think she had been up to? She was so confused, and worked up, she couldn't think straight. Otherwise she would have thought of explaining that wearing the dress was a forfeit for losing the bout. But then she would have had to tell him about the wrestling.

"Come along, little girly, your mistress wants her coffee," May demanded.

Lee Ann meekly followed along, back to the kitchen. At least once they had a coffee she could escape back to Richard, or home and back to normality.

"Make the coffee, slave," May ordered.

"Yes, mistress," Lee Ann, automatically replied.

In a fluster, Lee Ann made her way around the unfamiliar kitchen. The whole house was high tech and modern. It was a fabulous place, compared to their shabby apartment. She made two coffees and went to sit down.

"No! Little girls do not sit until they are given permission!" May warned her.

"I've," Lee Ann started to say it was time to go.

"Little girls, do not speak unless spoken to!" she interrupted, with a warning. "If you don't do exactly as you are told, you will be spanked, do you understand, naughty girl?" May admonished her.

"Err, yes, mistress," she answered.

Lee Ann felt pathetic, and it heightened an already deep sense of humiliation, and subservience. She had let the woman fuck her, dress her, and order her about so much, she felt small and insignificant. She felt overawed in this important woman's impressive home. Everything was conspiring to push her into a submissive role.

"I can see I need to train you, to behave and to know your place," May told her. "You will have to learn to obey your superior," she stated.

"But mistress, I can't! No!" Lee Ann blurted out. She couldn't say another word, for her voice had risen in pitch, to sound like a pathetic little girly.

"I warned you!" May fiercely said. She grabbed Lee Ann's arm and pulled the young woman over her knees.

The little short dress flounced up around her waist, leaving her bottom bare. She felt a hand slap a cheek, and it stung. "Owch!" she cried out.

"Keep still, stop squirming or it will go harder on you!" May warned.

Lee Ann tried to keep still as the woman kept up a fierce spanking.

"What do you say?" she demanded

Lee Ann stood before her with head bowed, feeling distraught. She was hotter than when they wrestled! She had been completely subdued, and knew it.

"Sorry, mistress," she murmured. The act of apologising pushed her deeper into the role, of being this woman's little girly.

"Not good enough! Promise to behave and do as you are told! Unless you like being spanked, is that it, you dirty little girl? I have a paddle hanging over there do you want to fetch it?" May demanded.

"Nnnooo! I mean, sorry mistress. I will behave and do as I'm told, honest mistress, please don't spank me again, please!" Lee Ann pathetically blurted out. It was terrible to realise she meant it. The woman had her crawling to her, and promising to obey her.

12