Lee, Leigh & Family Ch. 02

Story Info
A family celebration turns very naughty.
3.7k words
4.44
63.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Did you pick up the cake?"

Gabrielle Sefton sighed, brushing a dark brown curl from her face. "Yes Daddy, I picked up the cake. You know I'm the responsible one, I don't forget things, remember?"

Scott smiled. "You're right hon, I'm sorry. I just want everything to be perfect for your sister's big day. Oh, I heard from your mother -- she's expecting a visit from your Aunt Leigh, so she can't make it. I'm sorry honey, I know you were hoping she could come."

Gabrielle sat down in a kitchen chair with a steaming mug of fresh coffee. She knew her father adored her, but sometimes, she got lost in the shuffle, moreso now that her parents were finally divorced and her mother was living permanently in Las Vegas. The last 5 years of her parent's marriage had been hellish, so she was glad it was finally over and done with, but she did miss her Mom.

Gabrielle adored "Danni", her sister with all her heart, they'd been best friends since Grade School. Daniella had lived down the street and in the words of Gabrielle's mother, her parents were "gutter trash." Patrice had always been a bit of a snob, but in the case of Danni's parents, she was right. Daniella's father Bruno was a hard-drinking trucker who had picked up her mother Patty in a bar. Gabrielle wasn't sure, but she'd always suspected that Danni's mother had been a hooker that had been looking for the easy out that Danni's dad provided. Both of Daniella's parents had one thing going for them, they were good looking people and Danni had the best of both of them, she was a light-skinned black girl with lovely features and green eyes.

When she showed up one day in 5th Grade with obvious bruises, Gabrielle freaked and ran home to her parents. Gabrielle's lawyer father called the police, who went immediately to Daniella's home and found both her parents drunk out of their minds with various drug paraphernalia strewn about. Both were arrested on the spot and Daniella was placed in the Sefton home until other arrangements could be made. They never were, Danni had no living relatives to speak of and her parents were both going to jail for a long, long time. Had the Seftons not legally adopted Danni, she would have fallen through the cracks..

Instead, she made her new family proud. She was a great big sister to Gabrielle and a protector to the petite brunette. No one messed with Danni, she knew how to defend herself and as a result, no one dared to mess with Gabrielle.

The girls were inseparable most days and had similar taste in boyfriends, although Daniella did tease her sister that there were a fewgirls in their classes she found "yummy". Gabrielle told her new sister to knock it off and they put the discussion behind them.

It was Gabrielle's idea they have a family party for Danni's 10th Anniversary as a member of the family. Pauline had sent her adopted daughter a check for a thousand dollars and had also contributed to the cost of tonight's celebration. Pauline was diligent about keeping in touch with her daughters, so Gabrielle knew her mother was making pretty good money at her new job as a croupier.

Scott doted on his daughters, although at times, it seemed as if he favored Daniella. Gabrielle just brushed it aside, she knew Scott loved her with all his heart, but sometimes she would see her father and sister talking like they were sharing some big secret.

Lost in thought, she barely heard Daniella come home. She jumped up and gave her sister a big hug, Scott came in the room and hugged both his girls.

"Happy Anniversary, Danni baby. We've got a very special day planned for you, you can thank your sister for that. Go upstairs and change, we're all going to Ma Maison for dinner."

"Oh God Daddy, Gabby, thanks so, so much. Ma Maison -- that's pretty ritzy Daddy, come on upstairs Gabby, help me chose my outfit."

Daniella was the only one who could get away with calling his sister "Gabby" and that's because she'd been calling her that since kindergarten, "Gabrielle" being too much of a mouthful for the shy 5-year old. Gabrielle's friendship had helped bring her now-sister out of her shell, now it was she who was the more effervescent of the two.

"What do you think I should wear, sis?" Danni said, rummaging through her closet and practically hopping up and down with excitement.

"Ma Maison is pretty classy, so I wouldn't wear your normal outfit of mini, blouse and heels -- go a bit more upscale, oh, I've got it, the silver thing I gave you last Christmas and you can borrow my silver stilettos to match, okay?"

"Thanks Gabby, that sounds perfect. You're the best. Stockings or no?"

"No, not for you, not in that outfit, and don't wear panties, it's pretty snug. A thong and a tiny bra, you want to throw in a bit of tease -- you're a pretty girl, let 'em look!" Gabrielle smiled.

"What are you going to wear?"

"My tuxedo-looking dark coat and matching slacks, the white ruffled blouse you gave me for Christmas, stockings, a thong and tiny bra and I think my black stilettos. Unlike my long-legged sister, Ineed the extra height," Gabrielle chuckled as she left the room to get ready for dinner.

Something still seemed off to Gabrielle, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Danni seemed so elated about the evening, but Danni was the kind of person who took nothing for granted and always appreciated everything that had been done for her, so Gabrielle just figured that was probably it. She had the last of her makeup on and put her hair up, just letting a few strands dangle free, then checked herself in the mirror. At 5'5" tall, she was still a dynamite-looking girl, even if she did have horrible luck with men. Her family always told her "It'll happen when it happens" but at nearly 21, she wished it'dhurry up already.

Gabrielle descended the stairs to find her father and sister waiting for her.Grrr ... Danni could look like she'd spent an hour getting dressed in under 10 minutes, she always looked beautiful. Scott had actually opted for a tux, so the three of them matched up rather nicely in black and silver.

It paid off at Ma Maison, everyone swarmed all around them, they didn't lack for wine, water, coffee or service. Even some of the waitresses were overly attentive and flirty, but in these modern times, Gabrielle figured that was fine. Some of the staff even flirted withher and quite a few of them were cute. Gabrielle gave her sister her present, a gift certificate for the shoe store she liked, so Daniella could indulge her shoe fetish. They'd brought the cake with them, Black Forest, indulged in that and more coffee and went home, stuffed. Gabrielle drove, as she'd stopped drinking the earliest and was likely only one sober enough.

"Hey Daddy, what'd you give Danni for her present?" Gabrielle asked, realizing she hadn't seen him gift her with anything.

"Daddy paid for dinner."

"No, Daddy, Mom and I split the bill. What did you get her, Daddy?"

"I'm ... going to give it to her at home, your sister can tell you about it tomorrow." Scott nodded towards Daniella.

Daniella didn't say anything and Gabrielle figured he had something very special planned, so she didn't press the issue. When they got home, she asked if anyone wanted more Cake or Coffee. Her father and sister both declined, but Gabrielle's sweet tooth won out, so she brewed a small pot of tea for herself and cut a small slice of cake as well, ready to take it upstairs while her father and sister went upstairs and got ready for bed. The tea had steeped enough, so she got a small serving tray, put everything on it and went to her room. She reached her room, realized she had nothing to eat the cake with and went to go downstairs when she saw her sister's door was open a small crack. She went to say goodnight to Danni when she got the shock of her life.

Danni was standing there, her dress on the floor. She was wearing only the tiny bit of lingerie and heels and she was kissing their father -- not as a daughter, but as a lover, he was holding her tight and his hands were on Daniella's rounded buttocks. They were murmuring and his hands moved over her body, the bra fell away and Scott nibbled one of his daughter's nipples, then the other. Gabrielle couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was shocking, lurid -- it wasn'ttechnically incest, but it was close enough. She had to get out of there, but then her foot stepped on the one "green" floorboard that creaked and it was game over.

"Oh lord, Gabrielle!" She heard her father's voice say.

"Okay Gabby, we know you're out there. You might as well come in and talk with us," Daniella said to her younger sister.

Gabrielle entered her sister's room, not sure of how to act. Hurt, sad, disgusted, indignant ...? All of them were there to some degree or another.

"Just how long were you out there spying on us, sis?" Daniella asked.

"Not long, just ... hey, Iwasn't spying, I was coming in to say goodnight to you andwhat the fuck were you two doing?!" Gabrielle said, regaining her sense of self.

Daniella tossed her head back for a second and sighed. "I should think that was kind of obvious. We were getting ready to fuck."

Gabrielle had to give her sister credit, she had brass ones. "You and Daddy are fucking?" Her sister nodded. "How long has this been going on?"

Danni never missed a beat. "About 18 months. Daddy wasn't dating and he didn't seem to be looking either. I knew he sure as hell wasn't getting any sex. I wasn't seeing anyone and I tend to like older men -- for the most part -- so I thought it might just be the perfect arrangement for both of us."

Gabrielle turned to her father, who hadn't said a word. "You didn't fight her on this, she's yourdaughter, for Christ's sake?!"

Daniella still continued speaking. "He tried Gabby, but I have the body of aPlayboy Centerfold and I tend to get what I want. He's not my biological father, I told him that -- I told him that why shouldn't Imake love with someone I love very much andwho do I love more than myfamily?"

Gabrielle countered that argument. "By that logic, you're saying you'd make love with me and Mom too?"

Daniella didn't even blink. "Sure. In a heartbeat Gabby, you're a little sex kitten and Mom still has a lot of heat, with women, my taste runs to women my own age or a bit younger. Older men -- younger women." Danni said calmly.

Gabrielle was doing her best not to faint. "You'd have sex with your own sister? You're bi?"

"I would and I am. I've thought about it, from time-to-time. You're gorgeous, little sister. I've been attracted to you for a long time, but I decided not to rock the boat. Now everything's out in the open."

Gabrielle didn't know what to say. Her whole world had been turned upside-down. This was her sister, her best friend for their entire lives -- having sex with their father, admitting to want to have sex with her. She should have fled the room, but she couldn't. Something was keeping her there, but she had no idea what it was.

"Gabby?" She turned to see Daniella's green eyes looking at her. "Please don't be mad, I couldn't stand it if you hated me."

"I don't hate you Danni, it's just a huge shock. I guess now I know what you and Daddy have been whispering about, maybe that's what angers me -- the sneaking around. I've always been a part of things and I feel left out for the first time. But you're both adults and ..."

Scott spoke for the first time. "You don't have to be left out, Gabrielle."

Gabrielle whirled around. "What's that Daddy, what are you saying?"

Scott continued. "Your sister and I discussed this and agreed that while neither of us would ever approach you, should you find out and wish to join us, we'd welcome you into our -- relationship. So, if you think that's something you'd like to happen, we would love to include you."

Gabrielle looked at her sister. "Is Daddy saying he wants to fuck me?"

Scott actually blushed, Daniella answered for him. "I think that's a yes, sis."

Gabrielle thought about it -- once the initial shock had worn off, curiosity had set in. "You'd be joining us too, right Danni?" Her sister nodded. Gabrielle knew this was a life-altering step, but other than two most obvious objections -- and if she had to be honest, they REALLY didn't bother her that much -- she couldn't think of any good reasons not to join them in their games.

"I-I'd like to try and make this work, so that's a yes from me, too!" Gabrielle smiled. She began to take off her jacket and clothing, but Danni stopped her. "Let me ... please?" She asked and kissed her sister, gliding her tongue against Gabrielle's full, soft lips. She hugged her close and the jacket crumpled to the floor, Danni's hands were unbuttoning her sister's blouse and stroking her bared skin. "I knew you'd look sexy in this when I bought it for you, know that?" She murmured. Gabrielle shook her head as her black lacy bra came into view, then her sister had that off and she stood topless in front of her sister and father. "She's gorgeous, isn't she Daddy?" Daniella smiled as she hefted her sister's 34C tits and kissed one nipple, then the other. Gabrielle's head went back and her eyes closed -- she'd never felt a touch this feather-soft and sensual in her entire life.

Daniella moved away from her sister and saw Gabrielle letting her long hair fall down while she removed her slacks. Now all her sister wore is a tiny thong, which she slid down Gabby's sexy legs, leaving her clad in only stockings and heels. "I'll leave those on ... men like stockings and heels," Gabrielle giggled.

"Some of uswomen do too," Daniella smiled as she led her sister to the bed. She let Gabrielle remove her lingerie and then both turned to face Scott, who had been sitting on the bed watching them. All he was wearing was his boxers.

"He likes me to take 'em off, it's part of our little ritual. You wanna do it?" Daniella asked her sister, who nodded.

Gabrielle moved to her father, she ran her fingers across his broad chest, kissed him sweetly, trembling a bit. He lifted his hips and she slid his boxers off and then stifled a gasp. Daddy had a horse-cock, it had to be at least 10 inches. How was she going to get that in her pussy? How did Danni?

Her sister anticipated her question. "It'll fit, we'll get you ready. Daddy loves oral, why don't you suck his cock a bit and I'll ride his tongue? Ready, Daddy?"

"Always."

Daniella's caramel beauty was lowered onto Scott's face while Gabrielle approached his cock with a small amount of trepidation. She took it in her hand, it felt hot and alive, twitching a bit, then she lowered her mouth and began sucking. She knew she was good at oral, her last boyfriend had told her so and she'd used those skills to fend off other suitors she hadn't been ready to fuck at that time. But as Scott's cock grew and swelled in her mouth, she knew her own Daddy had the most beautiful cock that had ever been in her eager lips. She sped up her sucking and licking and squeezed his balls, eagerly awaiting the time this dick would be in her pussy. Gabby saw Danni leave her Daddy's tongue and approach her, the sisters kissed again, tongues mingling, and then Danni moved away and ...

... the time was here. She felt Daniella's lips hover above her own pussy and then Danni's tongue entered her neatly-trimmed cunt and began eating her.Oh-my-fucking-God! All the old cliches were true, no one knew how to eat pussy like another woman. Danni's tongue was hitting all the right spots, Gabrielle was certain she was soaking her sister's face, but Daniella just kept licking and sucking and using her fingers to heighten Gabrielle's pleasure, while Gabrielle herself enjoyed her first -- but no waylast -- helping of her Daddy's cock.

"Oh lord Gabrielle, Danni, your sister's just as good as you ... she really knows what a man likes, nasty little cockslut Gabrielle, oh damn, I like this," Scott groaned as his hands entwined in his daughter's dark locks and kept her head working on his shaft. He stopped and regained control, or he knew he'd be cumming in her mouth and he didn't want that yet, he wasn't sure how far to go on their first encounter.

"I'll find out how she is on a pussy later Daddy, you gonna do that for me too, Gabby?" Daniella smiled, lifting her glistening face from her sister's stocking-clad thighs. Gabrielle nodded, too exhausted to speak, but she wanted to try it all, it was all feeling sonice! Scott smiled and moved around.

"I think I should fuck you now Gabrielle, I ..."

"No, Daddy! I want you to fuck Danni first, I want to see you do that! I've never watched people fucking before, fuck her Daddy, fuck the little slut good!" Gabrielle moaned.

Daniella wasn't about to argue, she'd been aching to fuck Scott all day. She got on all fours and surprisingly, her sister moved in front of her. "I want more, bitch!" she mock-snarled as Scott's cock entered Danni's cunt and began really fucking her. Scott knew what Daniella liked, she was very open about her sexual turn-ons and he'd learned them all in the last 18 months, although she hadn't been able to enjoy her ultimate fantasy -- a threesome. Now she could scratch that one off the list!

"Fuck it Daddy, oh sis, Daddy's got a fucking big Daddy-dick, it really fills you up! Can't wait to see you taking it, fucking your pussy, Gabby!" Danni moaned.

"Less talking, more eating," Gabrielle teased, pushing her sister's face back into her cunt. She hadn't been totally honest about the reason she wanted to have her sister fucked first, which was Danni's licking tongue had nearly brought her to orgasm and she wanted her to finish the job. She was almost there, she was almost there, she was almost ...

...there, oh, yessssss!!

Gabrielle came down from her first orgasm brought on by another woman, she saw her sister's face, she somehow sensed that Daniella had enjoyed her own orgasm at their father's cock. It was her turn to take that big dick, but she was still apprehensive.

Danni came to the rescue. "Sis, why don't wesixty-nine, you can be on top, and Daddy can fuck you then? I can keep you nicely lubricated and Daddy too, it should make it easier. Don't worry though, pussies stretch pretty easily."

Gabrielle thought that idea had merit, so the girls scooted about the bed and for the first time, as Daniella's dark, soft body was lowered onto her face, Gabrielle tasted pussy. She thought she'd be repulsed, but from the very first taste, far from it. She licked and sucked at the tender morsel with relish as she felt her father's cock slide, slowly, inch by inch into her own cunt and then pick up speed.

This was the most exciting thing Gabrielle had ever done in her whole life, her sister's cunt, her Daddy's cock, it was naughty, but damn, it was fun! She rocked against her father's cock as she and her sister clutched tight together, laving each other's bodies as they were all joined in a tryst of incestuous lust. "Harder Daddy, fuck yourslutty girls good Daddy, we'reyours, me and Danni, your girls,your sluts, justfuck us anddon't stop!" Gabrielle managed to shout out before she plunged her face back into Danni's pussy, missing the taste of it already.

Scott was still a virile man, but he was only human and the onslaught of his daughters' kink got to him. He gushed a good-sized load of cum into Gabrielle's pussy, which her sister devoured eagerly. He fell away from the girls, who finished each other off, Daniella eating her sister clean and Gabrielle just licking until both girls climaxed at the same time.

"Wow! What a mind-blowing night!" Gabrielle panted as the girls broke apart.

"Yeah. Now I'm hungry. I could use some more cake, I think." Danni laughed.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12