Leelee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In further, I can see your ass," Maria instructed. Lee Ann pushed into the corner, to find the inside of an empty packing case. She was pleased to crawl in, feeling hidden and safe, as though it were a childhood den.

"Careful, I'll drop the lid to hide you better," Maria warned, making Lee Ann squeeze up.

She sat with her knees up under her chin, trying to bring her breathing under control. She dare not make a sound. The outside door opened, with the sounds of outside intruding. The door led to the loading bay for all the stores this side of the mall. It banged closed, and she heard a man's voice.

"Everything OK?" he asked. The Latino accent was light and airy. . "Sure, no problems. I've locked up and the cash is in the safe," Maria told him.

"Can you help me with this box?" Maria asked.

Lee Ann listened intently. The box leaned back, squashing her to one side. She saw how solid the panels were that enclosed her. The panel that the girl slid down was locked in place. Although she was pleased to be escaping, it was frightening to be trapped naked in a box.

Her breathing became rapid, with her heart thumping heavily in her chest. She felt like a jack rabbit, ready to jump out.

"No! Please!" she quietly cried.

A thump on the side of the box, and a violent shake seemed to stop her heart for a moment. She held her breath, not daring to make a sound. She was trapped in a box, being carted out the back of the store! She could hear slow moving traffic. She opened her mouth to scream her lungs out.

The sound of a roller shutter at the back of a truck, came crashing down, frightening her out of her wits. It drowned out her sobbing.

Again the she was squashed up against a side of the box. A trolley wheel squeaked as it shuddered over the rough ground of a parking lot. The box, and Lee Ann, bumped along until smooth tiles were felt. The feel of soft carpet announced they were inside a house.

Lee Ann looked in fear at a crack of light, thrust into the box, as the lid moved then stuck. It might not be the horrid girl. It could be anyone. She had been spirited away, naked and helpless, with no one knowing where she was. It could be the manager of the store opening the box, ready to keep her a prisoner.

With a screech of wood on wood, the lid slid free. Lee Ann kept her eyes closed, unable to face up to her wild thoughts.

"There! Safe and sound now," Maria smiled. "What a nice gift for me. A little girly doll, for me to play with," she added.

"Where am I?" Lee Ann timidly asked.

Maria helped her out, leaving her to stand in the middle of a lounge. Lee Ann wasn't thinking straight. She was in shock. She scanned the unfamiliar place, seeing a tidy comfortable room. She heard the girl drag the box away. It all seemed perfectly reasonable and ordinary, except she was naked, and didn't know where she was.

"What do you like? Tea or coffee?" Maria happily asked.

"Clothes!" Lee Ann replied too loudly, and looked frightened of her own voice.

"Well, I want a coffee. As a thank you for the rescue, you will make it," Maria warmly said. She was pleased with the way things went. She knew the woman would be back, and the timing couldn't have been better. In any case, she would have bullied the stupid woman into coming here, even if the manager hadn't turned up on queue.

He knew she played naughty games, and just thought this was another of her little friends in the box. To keep him happy, she had let him play with one last week, before letting her go. This replacement fit the bill perfectly. She was a little thing, just about the right size, which would save buying new clothes.

"Come along, I'll show you the kitchen," Maria smiled.

In a stunned silence, Lee Ann followed the girl around the apartment, hardly hearing the girls endless chatter. She was still naked, but gave up trying to cover her body. The girl took little notice, letting her get used to it. Maria kept up a barrage of instructions, interspersed with harmless chat.

"It makes sense. Since Julia has gone, I need someone to share. You need to save some money until you get a job. We'll get your things and move you in, while I've got the van," Maria explained.

"This will be your room. There's some clothes left in here, something might fit," Maria said, pulling something from the closet.

"Put this on, it's better than nothing," she commiserated. It was one of her favorite outfits, worn by the previous girl.

Lee Ann didn't care what it was. Pulling it on over her head, she found it was a bright pink dress, with ribbons adorning it. Something a little girl might wear to a friend's birthday party, if she were unlucky, or had bad taste. The top fit tight over her bust, and flared out to a wide fluffy hem. She pulled at the hem, trying to cover her thighs, only that was all there was of it.

It floated high, only just covering her bottom. The feathery hem tickled her cheeks. If she twirled, even slowly, it would rise up to show off a fancy pair of panties. Only she wasn't wearing any.

"You look so sweet and frilly in that outfit. Simply adorable. A lovely little girly!" Maria gushed.

Lee Ann felt pathetic. The obnoxious girl had said she was taking her home, so it would have to be endured until they arrived. If anyone saw her like this, she would die of shame.

The walk through the apartment parking lot was an agony of embarrassment. It seemed impossible to decently cover her privacy, with the hem floating up all around her body. In the large van she felt small and fragile. She replied to the girl with monosyllabic answers. A sign of her compliant state, and swirling thoughts.

There was no escaping her in the apartment. She was too strong to resist, physically and mentally. She had been defeated at every turn. The damn girl plugged the phone into the TV, and made her sit through the damning video.

On the big screen she pathetically begged to be the girls little pet, followed by a shot of her crawling into the box. Being taken out of the box at the apartment, the girl declared she was a doll and a present. It looked so damning, the girl had been clever, so there was no way she could complain about being kidnapped.

"It's a bit shaky in places, but not bad for a phone," Maria commented. "Just as long as you do as your told, your naughty secret is safe with me," she confided. "Be a good little girl, and I'll look after you," she added.

Lee Ann felt like bursting into tears, only she was all dried out. Feeling flat, she moved on automatic pilot, manipulated by the energetic chirpy girl. A few essentials were packed, and they were ready to go.

As soon as they arrived back at the girls apartment, Maria didn't give her a chance to recover, as she kept up the usual barrage of instructions. Before she knew it, the girl was dressing her up, like a doll. One outfit after another was tried on, becoming ever more to the girls liking, not hers.

"That looks great! We'll go shopping tomorrow. I have a good idea now, how I want you to look," she smiled.

Lee Ann wondered what she had gotten into. The girl was treating her like a little pet, rather than with the respect an older woman deserved. There was something about her enthusiasm, and domineering attitude that couldn't be refused. She tried to resist, but it was impossible, so she just went along with what the girl wanted.

Next morning, after a troubled sleep, the nightmare continued.

In dismay she watched her sensible work clothes being trashed. Surely she couldn't go shopping looking like this? The girl had her hair made up with cute pigtails. She wore a boob tube, with a tiny skirt, showing off too much leg, midriff, and everything else. The tiny panties she had on were unsuitable for the apartment, let alone going out.

When she prepared breakfast, instead of sitting down to eat, the girl made her serve her, like a maid. She knew then she had been moved in to serve this young girl, to be her humble household girly, and a pathetic little pet.

A protest was attempted, only yet again she was talked down to, leaving her feeling small and pathetic. This wasn't right, she had to get out of there. She had to make a stand while there was still an apartment to go back to.

"Come here, now!" Maria demanded. She looked so angry Lee Ann stammered, from feeling scared, like a young school girl. Maria grabbed her arm and pulled her over her lap.

"Hey! No! You can't," Lee Ann protested.

The girl was slapping her bottom, punishing her, spanking her like a naughty little girl.

"Please, Maria, please don't hurt me!" Lee Ann squawked. The slap of a hand sounded loud in her ears, as it was all she could hear. A stinging bottom raged behind her. Her eyes were shut tight, while words tumbled from her lips, saying what she thought Maria wanted to hear.

"Please, Maria, I'll be a good girl, please don't spank me. I'll do as I'm told, honest, please, Maria. I'll be your good little girl, and obey you," Lee Ann cried.

Pushed off her lap, Lee Ann stood before her, feeling even more like a young school girl before an angry parent.

This was all wrong! She was a mature woman, not a young girl to be ordered around and spanked for being naughty. She was dressed like a slut, and had been spanked, pushing her into the role, deeper and deeper. Lee Ann couldn't escape being dominated, being taken over by this rough adolescent. She felt pathetic, yet excited and so worked up.

"Stand by me right here," Maria demanded, with a pointing finger. With head bowed, feeing cowed and fragile, Lee Ann did as she was told. The girls hand wandered up the tiny skirt, pushing the crotch of the thong to one side.

"I thought so! You are soaking wet! My fingers easily slipped inside you. You're so sexed up! You're a naughty little slut of a girl, what are you?" Maria demanded.

"I'm a naughty little slut of a girl," Lee Ann shamefully admitted. "Please don't spank me, Maria. I promise to try and be a good girl in future, honest," Lee Ann quickly added.

The damn bully was right she was wet and hot. How could that have happened? The idea of having an adolescent fingering her was dreadful. Letting it happen was disgraceful. Lee Ann was squirming on the probing fingers, wriggling her hips as though trying to free herself of the intrusion. When a thumb found her swollen sensitive clitoris she froze, and drew a deep noisy breath.

While holding her in place, like pinned butterfly, Maria pinched a nipple.

"You like being fingered, but can't resist having your nipples pinched, can you?" Maria demanded an answer.

"Yes!" Lee Ann let out a strangled word, between panting breaths.

"Tell me!" Maria demanded.

"I like my nipples pinched," Lee Ann replied, with an anguish laden voice.

"More!" Maria laughed, while pushing harder up inside, and firmly rotating a thumb over her bud.

"Yes, yes! My pussy likes it too," Lee Ann squealed.

Maria pulled the boob tube up, to massaged her tits. She grabbed a peg off the table and clamped it on Lee Ann's nipple. Then the other. She let go of her victims crotch, before the woman had a chance to cum.

"That will remind you what you are," the girl laughed.

Lee Ann squealed with pain, and from the indignity of it. Her legs shook, threatening to give way. The girl pulled her panties into place, playfully patting her swollen lips. She felt how wet she was, having soaked the cotton, form being dripping wet. It was so very humiliating to have been brought so close, so out of control, by an adolescent. She couldn't cry, complain, or react at all.

"We're going shopping now, little girl. You need a new outfit, something really slutty will suit you, or should I say me!" she laughed.

Lee Ann cringed at the thought of what this young girl was going to put her through. It was bad enough being so badly treated in the apartment, but outside, where others could see her shame, would be so very much worse.

"Oh! Please Maria, don't take me out dressed like this! Pleeeaasse!" Lee Ann begged.

"Enough of your pathetic whining little girl. I can't call you little girl, you need a name, something befitting your status . . . Leelee, that's it. You're a pathetic little slut, but don't worry, I'll look after you. Leelee. No need to think with that dumb head of yours, your mine now, so you will do exactly as I say," she pointed out, while releasing the nipples.

Leelee shivered from the pain coursing from both nipples, rushing from them through her body.

"You, Leelee, will call me mistress, understood?" Maria demanded. She knew the new name would push her into place, and having to call her mistress, would set their relationship.

"Yes, mistress," Leelee answered.

Maria pinched a nipple and twisted it, releasing a wail of pain.

"Yes, mistress, Leelee loves her new name, mistress," Leelee quickly added.

Leelee's arousal was almost overpowering. The girl knew exactly how to work her up, overriding her natural reserve, forcing her to submit.

"Take my t-shirt off Leelee. Now, suck on my breasts like a good little girl. That's it, lick them, like a good little Leelee. Are, you're such a good little pet! I bet you'll make a good pussy sucker!" Maria contentedly sighed.

"Thank you mistress," Leelee answered, from around plump nipple. The heartfelt sincerity of the reply was a surprise, telling Leelee how deeply under the young girls influence she had become. She continued to suck and lick the large soft breasts, not daring to stop, until given permission.

In the mall Leelee contemplated her new life. She had a pathetic sounding name to match her demeanor. The way she behaved with her mistress was dreadful. The girl kept her on her toes, keeping her submissive, and wondering what humiliation would be delivered next.

Men and boys were staring at her, examining her body as they both shopped. Her mistress led her around by the hand, as though she were a little girl. Being dressed like a little slut of a girl, by a strong authority figure, had her feeling like a kid.

The power and influence of adulthood had been stripped away, leaving her bereft of confidence. She was a young child, dependent upon her mistress for every decision in her life. What to wear, how to behave, and even how to talk, was being dictated to her. Every mistake threatened a punishment. Infringements of her mistress's rules were being stored up, for a spanking once home.

"You'll have to have a collar and leash, Leelee," mistress explained.

The thought of being led around like a pet on a leash was dreadful, but she knew it would be done, and she would have to accept it. She just hoped it wouldn't be here in the mall.

"We'll go to a joke shop and get you one of those throat things puppeteers use. It will alter your voice, so you sound like a silly little girly," mistress informed her.

Leelee cringed at the thought of such a demeaning idea. She hoped it was just another threat, and her mistress would forget about it.

In a store a friend of her mistress greeted them. "Who's this then, your latest conquest?" Gemma asked. "What happened to the last one?"

"I got bored with her, and sold her on. She fetched a good price in a slave auction. I'm spending some of the money on new outfits for this one. She's a natural submissive, so won't need much training at all," Maria explained.

Leelee was astonished. It confirmed without doubt, that her mistress was experienced, and explained why she had been so easily trapped.

She would have to try harder to keep her mistress happy, or face a dire future as a slave girl. Being sold in an auction to a stranger would be absolutely devastating. Being sold on, from stranger to stranger in slave auctions, meant she would be a slave for the rest of her life.

No more decisions to be made, nothing to do but please a mistress or master. She would have to learn a new mistresses whims, and pleasure them, however obscene they were. How had she gotten into this dire mess?

"What are you going to train her as?" Gemma asked.

"She has big puppy eyes, look how innocent she looks. I'm thinking of making her into a puppy-girl, what do you think?" mistress asked.

They were talking about her as though she were nothing but a little pet, as though she weren't there, not deserving of consideration at all. These two young girls were so callous, it revealed her terrible fate. Her new life ahead looked bleak, if this was how she would be treated from now on.

"Take those clothes off, and put on this dress, Leelee," Maria casually told her.

The little dress handed to her seemed far too small. The stretchy sheath had an inbuilt push up bra, squeezing her breasts into a long, deep cleavage. It was very short, with the hem pulling at the bottom of her cheeks, cupping them in a very rude way.

"Nice, very nice," mistress cooed, as she pumped her pets bottom. Gemma pinched her nipples, to get them hard, so they pushed through the thin stretchy material.

"You'll have to get her some panties, with that short hem. It'll ride up to show them off as she walks," Gemma suggested.

"No way! My pet-girl won't be wearing underwear from now on. Walk around the store, Leelee," mistress ordered.

Leelee could feel the dress pulling at the bottom of her cheeks, and riding up at the front, as she obediently walked around the store. The women in the store gave her dirty looks, especially the ones with boyfriends staring through the window.

As she walked passed a mirror she realized how bad she looked. The thin white material showed off her body to anyone who cared to look, and it seemed everyone wanted to. Either to ogle her body, or call her a dirty slut. The hem at the back was caught under her cheeks, whereas the front rode up, threatening to show off her pussy. It was already showing the dark patch of a hairy snatch.

"I'll have to get that shaved, I can't stand a hairy pussy," Maria said, with disdain. "I'll have to get her pierced as well, and a branding too," she mused.

Leelee had a new little girly name, and was being dressed by these two young girls. Her whole life had been turned upside down. Her pussy was flowing from the lewd exhibition, and from having her nipples tweaked so roughly. Unable to resist them, she almost cried in shame from giving in so completely to this inhuman treatment.

Only a short while ago she was a responsible woman, a free person, making her own decisions. Now, she was nothing more than a toy for these young girls to play with. Playing dress-up was one thing, but her mistress was talking about marking her, and how she was going to teach her to suck pussy. Gemma was going to come round this evening to join in the so-called fun!

She knew how self-centered and irresponsible adolescents could be from when she was at school. Being so small she had been subjected to jokes and bullying. When her breasts blossomed and continued to grow, at least the boys had taken an interest. That only made the girls even worse.

The two of them were excited from controlling an adult, an older woman, having her at their mercy. Their conversation was lurid and nasty, teasing her mercilessly.

"You had better be a good girl, and obey your mistress, or she will sell you into slavery," Gemma warned her. "Do as your told, and be enthusiastic, so she doesn't get bored with you," Gemma added.

There was nothing Leelee could do but nod her head. She was trapped and helpless, in an ever tightening grip of control, fed by arousal and her submissiveness.

Maria took Leelee to a pet shop without hiding her intentions at all. The guy serving looked shocked when they walked in, unable to take his eyes off Leelee. The lights shone through the white sheath dress, showing off her naked body. The image was so very alluring, he openly stared.

When Maria started choosing a collar for her, Leelee was so embarrassed, she withdrew into a shell. It was the only means of escaping the horrid experience. Maria pinched a nipple to gain her attention.