Left at the Altar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know either," Rita said. After a moment, she said, "Wait, actually, I do. Follow me." She led Rod to the room where she'd helped Lacey get into her dress. As soon as they were in, she closed the door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" Rod asked.

Rita turned her back to Rod and told him, "Unzip me." He obliged. Rita turned around, pulled her arms through the sleeves and let the dress fall to the ground. "I'm making you feel better." She unfastened his cummerbund. "Huh, I've never done that before." She unbuckled his pants and pulled them to the floor. She reached into his boxers and pulled his dick out. Lacey was clearly telling the truth about his length. She looked up at him while she stroked it. "I am making you feel better, aren't I?" She looked down at his hard cock and said, "Yeah, I am."

Rod reached around to undo her bra, but she guided his hands to her underwear. He got on his knees and pulled her panties down to her ankles. "You won't be needing these," he said, trying to sound suave. He still sounded sad, but a lot less so.

Rita used each heel to remove the shoe from the other foot, then kicked her underwear off. "I'm pretty sure this is what she meant," she told Rod.

Rod picked it up and placed it on a counter. Then he lifted her up and set her on top of it, the underwear protecting her delicate ass from whatever the preschoolers might have spilled there during the week. He knelt in front of her and played with her pussy lips. Rita put her legs over his shoulders. He kissed her navel. He kissed her right leg from the crotch down to the heel. He moved to the left leg and licked a line up to her pussy. "I don't care how many sermons Reverend Gould does about nature, I still think a pussy is the most beautiful thing God created," he said.

"Apparently you and Lacey had that in common," Rita laughed. When Rod didn't laugh with her, she asked, "Too soon?"

Rod seemed okay with it. "For all the times I tried to talk her into a threesome, I deserved that."

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself and celebrate creation," Rita said.

"I don't think we said grace before the reception," Ron said. They had, but he wanted to pretend. He licked the left side of her pussy. "Oh, Lord, for what we are about to eat ..." He licked the right side. "And drink, ..." He held her pussy lips open and licked the space between them. "We give thanks."

"Don't take His name in vain," Rita cautioned.

Rod licked a circle just outside the perimeter of her pussy hair. He could tell she hadn't trimmed in a while, and that was just the way he liked it. "I'm not. I'm sincerely thankful."

Rita held him close, and he pulled each lip out so he could lick across the folds. "Then I am, too," she said. "Thank God for friends like Lacey."

Rod separated her pussy lips and ran his tongue around the edges, just below the ridges. "You can be grateful for both of us."

He put his tongue in deeper and she said, "I mean it. Oh, fuck, yeah! Thieves are thankful for people who forget to lock their doors, and I'm thankful that she didn't know what a great guy she had."

He got lower on the floor so he could probe her from that angle. As the bottom of his tongue touched the lowest part of her pussy, he said something that she could understand as, "You're just saying that."

"Undo my bra," Rita told him. She thought he was clearly well practiced at cunt lapping, because he was able to keep pleasuring her while he freed her breasts from their garment. She wiggled out of it as she'd done with the dress and set it next to where she sat. He touched her favorite spot, and she squealed, "Oh, yes, right there." He batted it repeatedly with the tip of his tongue, making her quiver. "Oh, fuck, fuck! You're gonna make-"

"Yeah?"

She moaned, and he watched her juices flow out of her pussy and onto her underwear. "Like you said, I'm not gonna need these tonight. Are you as turned on as I am?" Rod stepped back, and she could see how hard his dick had gotten. "You don't need to sit on the counter," she told him. She picked the bra up and used it as a pair of kneepads. She held his dick in the air and licked his sac. She didn't just lick his balls, she actually licked the fleshy part where it met the shaft and then his balls. She went back to the shaft and licked the underside.

"Rita, you don't have to do this."

Rita quoted Paul, "'Do not seek to outdo each other, except for each of you to be more loving than the next.' Or something like that."

"You might not like his ideas on women," Rod said while she licked the top of his dick.

"I know, but he had the right idea overall," she explained.

"I wonder what Reverend Gould thinks of all this," Rod mused.

No one at the wedding knew that the Reverend and his wife had left the reception early to attend a BDSM club. The safeword they'd chosen for the evening was Corinthian, an interesting coincidence since that was the epistle that Rita was quoting. They knew it was a scriptural reference; everyone else at the club thought it was a reference to the ads in the seventies where Ricardo Montalbán talked about "rich Corinthian leather."

Rita held Rod's dick down so she could get the head into her mouth. She moved in slowly, running her tongue back and forth underneath the shaft. "Oh, yeah, baby," Rod managed to say as chills ran up his spine.

She kept eye contact with him as she bobbed up and down on his shaft. She let it out and asked, "Feel better yet?"

"Oh, yes," he said.

Rita stood up and looked for her dress. "Then my job is done!"

"No, please!" Rod pleaded.

"I'm kidding," Rita told him. She got back down in front of him and licked his balls again. She stroked his dick until she saw them retracting. "Where do you want to finish?" she asked.

"Stay where you are," Rod said. He held his cock a foot back, and the first of his cum landed on her lips and chin. He moved up and to the left, and the next shot, which was almost as much, landed on her cheek. He tried to match it on the right, but it didn't shoot as far, and it landed on her hand.

Rita raised her hand and licked it off. "Just so you know, I would've swallowed if you'd asked." She stood up in front of him. He pulled her to him, and she could feel his cock just over her pussy. She walked backward toward the counter, and he lifted her back onto it. Her pussy was an inch and a half from the edge of the counter.

Rod put his cock on top of it, and he moved up until the head was right at her opening. "Since we've talked about religion, I have another question for you."

Rita couldn't believe he was stopping what they were doing for this. "Ask me anything."

"If you were German, I wouldn't ask if you're Lutheran. If you were from England, I wouldn't ask if you were Anglican. But you're Latina, so I have to ask, are you Catholic?"

"Mass every Sunday, unless I have to work, then I go on Wednesday night."

"Are you a 'good' Catholic?"

"In some ways, yeah. In others, not so much." At first she wanted to be coy and ask what he meant, but she decided to get it out of the way. "Obviously, I'm having sex with someone I'm not married to. I engage in sex acts that can't lead to pregnancy. In that respect, I'm a bad Catholic. But when it comes to vaginal sex, I'm a good Catholic."

"So, what do you want-"

Before he could finish the question, Rita had wrapped her feet around Rod's waist and pulled two inches of his cock into her cunt. "This. I want this, Rod. I want your rod, Rod."

"Damn, I'm disappointed."

"That I don't use birth control?"

"No, I was hoping you'd be the first woman to make it through a sexual encounter with me and not make a joke about my name."

"Is that a deal-breaker?" she asked. "'Cause I don't think you'll get much sympathy from anyone named Dick. Or Peter, for that matter."

Rod put his hands on her butt and pulled her closer. She could feel the top of his cock rubbing against her pubic bone with every thrust. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Glad to hear it," Rita said. She pulled his face down so she could kiss him.

"Let's hear it for the Creator," Rod said.

"Already?" Rita asked incredulously.

"What do you mean? Oh, no, not yet, I just meant, I'm really glad He created us the way He did."

"Come up here," Rita said.

"Won't that be uncomfortable?"

"It'll be worth it," she replied.

Rod pulled his cock out of her so they could move around. "I know, I know, pulling out doesn't work," he said.

Rita laid her dress out full and lay back on it. Rod got up and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. She laughed when she realized that Lacey had also been telling the truth about his width. "What's so funny?" Rod asked.

Rita didn't want to reveal how much Lacey had told her. Pressed for something else to say, she told him, "I've been a bridesmaid four times. Without a doubt, this is the best gift the bride has given me yet."

Rod nodded. "Tell me about it. The best wing man I ever had turned out to be my fiancée!" It took him no time at all to get up to the speed he'd been fucking her before. "Thank God for unanswered prayers," he said.

"I love that song, too," Rita said. She put her hands on his forearms and pulled him over her. He eased his way down and kissed her. "Come inside me, Rod. Make your healing complete!"

Rod couldn't say anything. All he could do was a sort of growl while he filled her womb with his seed. When he finished, he said, "Hey, at least we weren't masturbating."

"Yes, that would be unforgivable," Rita chuckled.

When Rod finished coming, he kissed Rita and pulled out. He sat on the counter. She got up and sat with him. He took her hand in his and let it rest on his leg. "I get that Lacey wanted me to be happy, but I don't understand why specifically she thought that you'd be a good match for me." He looked at her and noticed she still had her crucifix necklace on. "I guess she noticed that we're both ... I don't want to say devout, although you might be. ... We both take religion seriously."

"Yeah, that must have been it," Rita agreed. She thought about when she'd be going confession next. She didn't consider the sex a sin, but she'd have to confess that she'd lied to Rod. Lacey had remembered Rita saying that Rod was a keeper just because he liked to eat pussy, but if they had this in common, then he was a suitable candidate. "In fact, when she was telling me about you, I said if she didn't marry you-"

Rod smiled optimistically. "You would?"

"Hold off there, Bible scholar. I said it, but I was joking. It's a great way to start a friendship, but we don't know if we'd really be a good couple."

"Well, at least we're off to a good start. How many translations of the Bible do you own?"

Rita held her fingers out. "King James, NIV-"

"The fact that you have to think about it is all I need to know for now," Rod said.

***

Shelley was lying naked on the bed. Lacey got up and put one of the hotel bathrobes on. Shelley protested, "No, don't. I wanna keep seeing that beautiful body of yours."

She tried to pull Lacey onto the bed, but Lacey pointed out, "One of us is going to have to go to the door when room service brings our food."

"That doesn't mean you need clothes. You'll be giving him his best tip of the night. Especially if you just shout, 'It's open,' and we keep going."

"What if it's not a he?" Lacey asked.

Shelley gave her a wicked look. "Even better."

Lacey picked the smaller bathrobe up and tossed it to Shelley. "You're terrible."

"That's why you love me, isn't it?"

There was a knock at the door, and a young male voice announced, "Room service."

Lacey was heading toward the door. Shelley ignored him and said, "Do I look that bad naked? Is that why you want me to put this on?"

Lacey paused before she opened the door and turned to Shelley. "No, I just want the fun of undressing you again, only this time I don't want it to be quite as much work."

"You really know how to flatter a girl," Shelley said. "If I'm not careful, you might take advantage of me."

Lacey heard her, but she was looking to the bellhop. "One lobster dinner with two plates and a bottle of '78 Chantilier?"

"That's us," Lacey stopped him from pushing the cart in long enough to make sure that Shelley had put her robe on, and then she let him in. "Put it on the table over there," she said, indicating the dining area, and he did.

She signed the check. He looked at the tip and said, "Have a wonderful stay with us, ladies."

Lacey held a seat out for Shelley, who sat down. While Lacey took her seat, Shelley started breaking off pieces of the lobster for them to eat. Lacey poured the butter over her portion and Shelley's. "You act like you've never had lobster before," Shelley said.

"I've never had it this fresh before. I can really taste the difference," Lacey explained.

Shelley had a few bites and let Lacey continued her enjoyment before she brought up what she feared would be an uncomfortable topic. "So, where are we gonna live?"

Between bites, Lacey answered, "Well, Rod's name is on the lease for our new place."

"I was afraid of that. That's why I asked."

"I still have a month left on my place, so we're good for a little while."

"You know I love you, but your place is barely big enough for just you, let alone both of us."

"What's wrong with your house?" Lacey asked. "You own it, after all."

"Yeah, but the Homeowners' Association ..."

"Have you forgotten I'm a lawyer? A lawyer with Health and Human Services? They wouldn't dare discriminate against us."

"I haven't hidden my sexuality in the time I've been there, and no one seems to care, but it's possible someone who doesn't like it will notice once you move in. They wouldn't even try to mask it by saying 'unrelated adults.' They'd just say no to everything we try to do with the place and write us up for every vague violation of the existing rules they can think of."

"Co-owners? Are you saying you're willing to give me half your house after one afternoon?"

"I'm saying I love you, and we should look into the tenancy laws to see what our options are."

"I love you too," Lacey said. "But like the bellboy said, let's just enjoy our stay."

They ate most of the lobster, as well as the cheesecake that came as part of the dinner. Shelley took both their plates and put them in the sink. Lacey came up behind her and put her arms around her, kissing her on the neck. "This is what love is," Shelley said. She pointed to the bedroom, then back to the kitchen and said, "Not that, this."

"You seemed to be pretty eager for 'that' an hour or two ago," Lacey said. She started to untie Shelley's robe, but she stopped herself. "There's something I haven't seen, even when we were at the gym. At least not with my glasses on."

"What's that?"

"Your back. How 'bout slipping out of the robe?" Lacey stepped back. Shelley pulled her arms through the sleeves. The robe fell to her waist. Lacey told her, "I never understood why men get turned on by a woman's naked back until now." She bent over and kissed each shoulder blade. She kissed a line down Shelley's back. Shelley untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. "Yes, Sweetie, your butt's sexy too."

Shelley turned around and untied Lacey's robe. "These are nice, but what did you plan on wearing?"

"I'll show you," Lacey said. They went to the suitcase that Shelley had carried. Lacey put it on the bed. She turned the dials to the right combination and started to lift the lid, but quickly put it back down.

"What's wrong?" Shelley asked. "Pack your tattered jeans and granny pants and leave your sexy stuff at home?"

"No, no, that's not it. Yesterday when you said you didn't want to hear about the threesome?" Shelley nodded, and Lacey continued. "I said, 'It's not like I'm telling you whose tongue went where or which toys we used.'"

"Yeah ..."

"Well, I packed a couple toys."

"Are they toys WE can use, or do they require a man?"

"One's meant for a man, but we can use both."

"What'd you bring?"

"One at a time," Lacey said. She pulled a vibrator out. "But I wanted it to be just us first!"

Shelley started to say that it had been just them before dinner, but she wanted to please her soulmate. "Put it on the table next to the bed. When we're ready, it'll be there."

Lacey led Shelley to the bed. She sat with her legs out. Shelley did the same, but with her smaller frame and shorter legs, she sat between Lacey's legs. Lacey lifted her hands and cupped Shelley's breasts. "I'd seen these before, but they've never been as beautiful as they are now," she said.

"And you know how to hold them," Shelley said.

Lacey leaned in and sucked on each of them in turn. She ran her hand down until she came to Shelley's pussy. "You're not the first woman I've made love to-"

"I know, you told me about the threesome."

"I'm not even counting that. I mean, I've actually gone home with a woman and eaten her just because we were both so into each other. What I was going to say, though, is I've never felt as close to a woman while I did that as I do with you. You're not just someone I'm getting busy with. You're someone I care about. Oh, and it's beautiful, too."

"But I haven't shaved in a week," Shelley protested.

"If there's one thing I've learned from loving both sexes, it's that it's not about sex organs. I didn't love Rod's dick because it was a dick; I loved it because it was his. Your pussy's beautiful because it's yours. Besides, I really liked him eating me when he had a beard. Maybe if you let it grow out, it'll feel like a beard when I eat you!"

"I'm not gonna let it get that far," Shelley insisted.

Lacey laughed. "Thank God, 'cause your lips really are gorgeous, and I don't wanna feel like I'm using a scythe to cut through the tall grass when I go looking for them." Shelley got up. "What's wrong?" Lacey asked.

Shelley went to her overnight bag. "I'm gonna mow the lawn."

Lacey shrugged. "You own the house. You can keep that job."

Shelley stopped and asked, "Is this gonna happen every time we talk about jobs that husbands traditionally do?"

"Are you okay with killing spiders, or are you gonna call me every time?"

"I get a perverse pleasure out of killing 'em. You'll have to stop me from being deliberately cruel in how I do it."

"Then the only time we'll have this conversation is when we're deciding which of us should get the other one pregnant. And there's no rush on that."

Shelley found her razor and lotion and headed for the bathroom along with her robe. She came out a few minutes later with the robe on. She rejoined Lacey on the bed, sitting the same way she had before. "Ready for the unveiling?" she asked.

Lacey responded by undoing the belt. She leaned forward until Shelley was on her back. She pulled the left side of Shelley's robe off. "Perfect," she said.

"That's how I keep it when I think this is going to happen," she explained. "It's been so long, you're lucky I even remembered the length."

Lacey kissed Shelley's left tit, the left side of her stomach and the part of her hair and pussy lips that stuck out from under the right side of the robe. She moved back up to kiss Shelley on the lips, and Shelley opened the right side herself. Lacey repeated what she'd done on the right, but when she got to her pussy, she reached out and grabbed the vibrator. She turned it on and ran it in a circle around Shelley's pussy. She spiraled in until the head was over the center of Shelley's lips, and then she slowly burrowed her way in. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"Do I like it? Now I know why guys get worried. It's giving me feelings a dick can't!"

"How would you know?" Lacey asked.

"Didn't your mom ever make you try things before you decided you didn't like 'em?"