Legacy

Story Info
Grandpa dies and leaves one hell of a legacy.
25.9k words
4.76
250.7k
643
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,771 Followers

Legacy:

All characters are 18 years of age or older. People aren't how we imagine behind closed doors. Our heroes show one face when in public but it is only when they feel safe that their true nature shows itself. Devotion to tradition often takes some strange and erotic shapes. Welcome to the inner circle of the Blackstone family. A single death creates chaos and in that chaos truths are revealed. Please comment, vote, and offer suggestions if you like or even if you dislike this story. We learn from our mistakes.

*****

A Plot in Motion:

My name is Thomas Blackstone and I work at my Grandpa's antique shop. I have been on the road the last few months buying product for the store. I got the word two days ago and flew back immediately. I can't believe he's dead. I stood in the front row of the church with my family. We took up a total of three pews. The rest of the church was packed with friends and people that did business with Grandpa. He was well liked in the community. There were a ton of flowers surrounding the altar and his sarcophagus. Yes, I said sarcophagus. He had gotten ahold of it when he was in his thirties and had set it aside for his own passing for today. He had restored it with his own hands. He had made a life mask when he turned forty so that he could fashion his own silver death mask. He couldn't afford a gold one but he had gathered enough silver for the project. It looked amazing! He was dressed as a pharaoh with his arms crossed over his chest. Grandpa even had the two ceremonial staffs of office in his hands. Grandpa looked the part to the nines. He deserved it.

I walked up to the podium and read the speech I had written to send him off. Parts of it were inspired by the Egyptian book of the dead. It is what he would have wanted. I shared stories of travelling with him over my entire life. I had seen more of the world and made friends across the globe doing business with so many shrewd men and women. Speaking of women, I locked eyes with the stunning middle-aged woman seated just behind our family. Surisa Meesang was Thai by birth but had the most amazing blue eyes. She had been a close friend of my Grandpa. I suspected they had been lovers when she was younger. She winked at me as I spoke the closing lines of my epitaph. I returned to my seat and the priest finished the service and we headed for Grandpa's house. My mother, Grandpa's daughter, was in tears and I held onto her as my siblings followed behind. We took the limo to the graveside. The stone pyramid was going to act as a family mausoleum. Grandma had already been laid to rest inside of it along with Uncle Chuck. Chuck had died of liver disease from a lifetime of drinking. Once the family was assembled we carried the sarcophagus into the pyramid.

"I can't believe he's gone." Mom muttered as the sarcophagus was slid into place.

"I can't believe he got this pyramid built on private property." I said and she smiled.

"He had friends everywhere." Joanna added as the granite plate was set into place.

"Yes, he did," I replied as I used the wrench to lock the first bolt into place. "I know he'd love to see his children and grandchildren together." I grunted as I wrestled the third bolt home. "I'm glad Surisa made it. Grandpa and she were really close, finally!" The last bolt was seated and the plate was secure. "Thomas Blackstone has been laid to rest."

"Let's get shit faced," Mom said and we all seconded her suggestion.

We left the pyramid and followed the cobblestone path to the rear of the house my grandfather had built for his bride all those years ago. I shivered as a brisk autumn wind blew at our backs. The interior of the house in contrast was warm and cheery. The food and alcohol was generous and there were tons of stories about Grandpa and his many adventures. There were enough room for family to stay the night. I offered my room to Surisa while I crashed on the couch. She had flown in from some enigmatic location to see my grandfather off. While she was a friend of the family she was as mysterious as some of the items she sold to Grandpa for a reduced price. I couldn't prove she was a smuggler or dealt in stolen goods but I would be foolish to accuse her. She was one of our best suppliers.

The house emptied by nine o'clock and I helped my siblings clean up before calling it a night. They went upstairs while I slipped into the guest bath to change into pajamas. I built up a fire in the hearth and sat on the couch staring at the flames. An era had passed and the entire family was concerned about the legacy that was going to be divided among them. My only concern was Grandpa's business. His antique shop had been a landmark in town for generations. I was concerned we would be forced to sell its contents to cover my grandfather's debts. That would be a sin in my book. He had worked so hard for so long only to see it scattered to the four winds after his death.

"I am so sorry." I muttered blinking away the tears.

"Sorry for what?"

"Oh Surisa," I said spinning to face the stunning older woman. "I thought I was alone."

"I couldn't sleep," she said sitting down next to me. I tried not to stare at the tight-fitting shirt and frilled panties she was wearing. "You are worried about something."

"I hate the thought of all of Grandpa's things be auctioned off to pay for his debts."

"Where the hell did you get the idea that he was hurting for money?" She said looking deep into my eyes. "He planned for the end. You of all people should know how much he loved you. I wonder."

"What do you wonder?" I asked as she leaned close in a conspirator sort of way.

"If Thomas was sleeping with his sister or daughters. He really did follow the ancient rites you know. Would you Thomas... would you take your sisters to your bed."

"I... what a strange question. I've never thought of it to be honest. I guess if I wasn't related... I have some cute sisters... but I don't think it would be right to cross that line."

She kissed me without any warning. My arms went around her as her hands clasped the back of my neck. I kissed her back as she pressed against me. I was panting when she broke our first kiss. She placed her head against my chest and I could hear her breathing above the crackle of the fire. Surisa looked around and grinned. She grabbed one of the blankets I had set aside for tonight. She wrapped it around us and I snuggled close as our hands began to roam under each other's clothing. I kissed her just as her cool hands settled on my hot flesh. She stroked me slowly as I cupped her breasts. I moaned into her mouth as one of her hands cupped my balls and the other caressed my length.

"Lie back, I want to taste you," she said breaking our kiss.

I did as she asked. I lifted my ass as she tugged my bottoms off. I covered us up as her head dove down between my legs. I gasped as her tongue lapped at the tip even as both her hands worked on my length. I let out a groan when her mouth opened wide and took the head of my cock between her lips. Oh shit, she knew how to pleasure a guy. It took a lot to just lie there and take it. Surisa was on fire and it was spreading.

"Flip around... I want to taste you too..." I moaned.

"Anything you say sweetie."

Surisa took a moment to get naked and move into a mutually beneficial position. I grabbed her ass cheeks as her pussy lined up with my face. The next few minutes became a fuzzy haze of pleasure as she went down on me and I ate her out. I lapped at her pussy as she took half my cock down her throat. I prayed no one came down and caught us doing the nasty. I buried my tongue between her labia and tasted her sex. I used the tip of my tongue to lash her clit and that sent shivers through her body. Things escalated from there. It was Surisa that flipped around and took my cock in hand.

"I can't wait any longer." She growled. "I need you inside of me."

"Oh... my... god..." I moaned as she sank down enveloping me.

"How long has it been?" She asked as she began moving.

"Two years, six months, and a few days I think," I grunted as she rode me.

"I didn't know you were a virgin," she said staring down with those amazing cerulean eyes of hers. "I'm glad I was your first."

"Me... me too..." I said as I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks. "I am getting close."

"I know... you're getting bigger. Shoot it inside of me!"

I bit my lower lip to keep from crying out. My entire body shook as I came. She climaxed the moment my sperm hit her insides. I held her close and she lay on top of me panting. We fell silent as our bodies got reacquainted. We moved to the bathroom and fucked in the shower. I made her climax twice more as I pounded her hard from behind. She slipped away after we dried off so that no one learned about our little encounter. I dressed and lay on the couch feeling a little better. I was still missing my Grandpa but Surisa had blunted some of the pain with her body. She had been a little out of left field about asking if I was into incest. Had Grandpa slept with his sisters or daughters? I had been honest. If any of my sisters or hell even my mom wasn't related by blood I'd hit that. They were that cute.

My stomach growled so loud it drowned out the sound of the fire. I giggled and headed for the kitchen to grab some leftovers. There was plenty of lunch meat and cheese to make a sandwich. I settled back onto the couch and nibbled my snack. I was munching on a potato chip when I heard footsteps on the steps behind me. They were soft and quiet but disappeared once they reached the heavy carpeted floor. My eyes were suddenly covered and I smelled the strong scent of rose and vanilla. My sister Violet was the only one I knew that wore that combination.

"Hello Violet," I said after swallowing the chip.

"Oh poo," she said in what passed for cursing. "I thought I'd fool you."

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, my tummy is empty," she purred as she removed her hands from my eyes. "I can't say the same for Surisa. Her tummy is full of your stuff."

"Damn it Violet, Mom warned you about spying." I said looking over my shoulder. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"I borrowed some of mom's things. She fell asleep so I snuck into her bag and found these. Don't you like them?"

"That's mom's lingerie Violet and you are bigger than she is in the chest. You are practically spilling out of that top."

"I know. I've seen you staring at me when I'm in a swim suit."

"I shouldn't have stared, that was wrong of me." I said thinking that Surisa's question was being tested.

"I like it when guys stare at me." She purred and then blurted out. "I got so damn wet watching you two go at it. I had to change my panties so I got mom's. I never knew how big you were Thomas."

"Whoa... over sharing kitten! I am still your brother."

"Technically half-brother," she said as she sat down next to me. "The fire feels so good. I was getting cold. My nipples are hard as hell, see."

I looked damn it. I could see her dark areolas and the thick protrusions of her nipples poking out. Violet and I shared the same mother but she had divorced my dad and had her with another guy. They never married but Violet was still family. She was still my half-sister and that made her blood. She stole a chip from my plate and munched it as we sat there awkwardly. The awkward feeling just got worse when Violet grabbed the blanket and sniffed it. I placed my plate over my lap to cover my growing bulge. It was difficult having a half-naked woman so close and so eager right after fucking Surisa. Violet had always been a little slow but this was way out of character.

"It smells like sex," she said dreamily as she held the material close to her face. "I like your smell Thomas. Do you like mine?" She said as she tossed me her other pair of panties. "Go ahead and sniff them. I was really wet or are you chicken."

"Did you overhear Surisa about sleeping with a sister and are you daring me to smell your panties?" I growled my cock getting harder by the second.

"Yep, you don't have the balls..." she said and I called her bluff. "Wait, why are you kneeling there... oh god... you're smelling my pussy..."

"Quiet," I snapped as I lowered my head between her thighs. "You smell delicious. I should teach you a lesson but you'd wake the entire house if I did."

"No way..." she said placing a pillow over her face. "See... I just keep my face covered and yes I heard her ask you about fucking me. I think she knew I was there."

I pulled her hips to the edge of the couch before I tugged her panties off her ass and down to her knees. I lapped at her pussy and she buried her face in the pillow. Her sex was already half soaked. I suckled her clit and she came so hard my face was glazed with her juices. I eased two fingers into her and began fingering her slit. Violet tried rocking her hips as I alternated fingering and licking her pussy.

"I'm going to come again." She warned.

I cupped her ass cheeks and lapped at her labia in long full strokes and her body bucked against my face a second time. I pulled her panties up and managed to keep from fucking her by sheer willpower alone. I returned to my seat and wiped my face clean using my shirt. Violet stared at me and her gaze went to my erection.

"Let me..."

"NO... if you do I will rape you and wake the entire house..."

"I swallow... I will leave once I get you off, I promise. Sucking isn't fucking..."

"Fine..." I growled. "Get over here..." I said pulling down my bottoms.

"It's huge! I was hoping to deep-throat you but I just don't know, I'll give it a try."

Violet knelt between my legs and wrapped her hands around me. She never hesitated and took the head between her lips as her hands worked me. I grabbed the pillow and watched as she made love to my cock. She was fierce as she shoved her head down trying to take every inch down her throat. I was fascinated as she took an inch at a time until with I moan of triumph her lips touched the base. Aw hell girl, I was shaking as her cheeks caved in as she applied some serious suction. She felt my cock swell between her lips and she changed her strategy. Violet's lips wrapped around the tip as she double fisted my erection. I warned her but she remained focused on my cock. Surisa's words haunted me as my cock was buried down her throat. Would you fuck your sister?

"I'm losing my mind," I whispered just before I climaxed. "Swallow it slut."

Her throat muscles worked as she gulped down my load. She smacked her lips together as she looked me in the eye.

"We're not even. I came more than you did. Sure, you don't want to stick it in me? I won't ever tell anyone. I'll even let you do my ass if you want. I've never let anyone do that before. Guys always want to fuck my butt but I don't trust them. You I trust. You wouldn't hurt me. You'd be real gentle sliding your cock in my ass."

"Did Surisa tell you it was okay to fuck me? Jeez, Mom would have a heart attack if she heard you talking like that."

"I know," she said smiling. "Even though she says that and worse when she brings guys home. You don't know cause you're never there. She likes getting it in the ass."

"Over sharing Violet," I growled as my cock hardened again. "You better leave or I will tap that ass of yours. They are reading Grandpa's will later today. Cut it out... that feels too damn good!"

"I know. My pussy feels even better. Oh shit... someone's coming!"

We dove under the cover and sat next to each other as footsteps could be heard now. My mom called out as she approached.

"You two are still up," she said standing behind us. "I don't blame you. I couldn't sleep either."

"Violet," I said a little too loud when her hand wrapped around my cock under the cover. "...came down to make sure I was okay."

"I got things well in hand," Violet said giggling as she gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

"I am going to get a snack." Mom said. "You hungry?"

"I already ate." I said fighting the urge to moan.

"Make room," mom said. "We need to talk."

Violet watched mom walk into the kitchen and I retreated to the corner of the couch. Sis wasn't going to be denied. She faced away from me and pushed her ass against me. It only took a second to realize she had taken off her panties. I stared in horror as she lifted her ass and impaled her pussy on my erection. She cuddled and simply sat there as mom reappeared and took a seat on the other end of the couch. I cupped Violet's tits under the covers and teased her nipples. I wasn't going to be the only one suffering. Mom ignored us as she ate her sandwich. My heart was pounding in my chest as sis squeezed her pussy around me in revenge for the nipples.

"You two okay, you are being awful quiet."

"I'm fine, just a little upset about Grandpa. I'm worried about the shop."

"Violet, your face is all red are you overheated?"

"I'm okay. I'm trying to take Thomas' mind off things."

"I never thought you two would ever get along. Now look at you, cuddling on the couch just like Grandpa and I did when I was a kid. You look guilty of something."

"Violet was just sharing secrets," I said derailing mom's thoughts and pondering if Surisa was right. Had cuddling led to something more?

"Oh, you little shit," Mom cursed. "You've been spying again. I warned you about that. What did she say?"

"Thomas don't you dare," Violet said squeezing her pussy tighter than ever.

"If I don't we are both in trouble." I said and I saw Mom's eyes narrow. "She says that you are eccentric in bed."

"What the hell does that even mean?" Mom growled her gaze fixed on Violet.

"I told him you like taking it in the butt." Violet admitted and now mom was blushing like hell.

"You are so dead when we get home. I can't believe you told him that. Sons shouldn't know those sorts of things about their mothers."

"What's it like?" Violet asked throwing gas on the fire.

"Oh my god Violet! I am not answering that."

"I told you she's afraid." Sis said playing mom to perfection.

"I am not afraid... fine... but this is so wrong. I can't believe you want to know this."

Mom went into graphic detail about her first time doing anal with a guy in a bar's bathroom. She might have started out blushing but by the time she was done she was giving us details about how to do anal properly and sharing how good it felt to have a man's penis up her butt. All the talk about anal sex had me flexing my cock inside of Violet. She in turn asked mom another embarrassing question.

"I know this guy," Violet began smiling at mom. "He's like really big but I don't know if... you know."

"How big are we talking?" Mom asked chewing her lower lip lewdly. She was obviously excited after sharing her anal sex memories. "Is he bigger than average?"

"I don't know... at least ten when he's hard." Violet said lowering her head to hide how close she was to climaxing.

"Ten inches... Jesus Violet... who are we talking about?" Mom asked but sis just shook her head. "How thick is it? I mean you don't want getting hurt." Mom's voice becoming more excited. Sis held up her hand and touched her thumb to her middle finger. "No way... he can't be that big. Have you..."

"MOM... that wouldn't be right... I was just asking if I should hook up with him, not that I have or anything. You aren't going to steal him away are you?" Sis asked and looked over her shoulder at me.

"I don't steal boys away from girls." Mom growled even as her cheeks flushed with color again.

"Oh my god," I said staring at her noticing her hard nipples beneath her shirt. "You are thinking about it right now. Jeez mom, show some control."

I clamped a hand over my mouth to keep from crying out as I shot my load into Violet. She cried out surprised since I hadn't warned her. Thank god mom misinterpreted her daughter's reaction. Mom apologized and I blamed Violet for starting everything. Mom agreed and left us taking her snack with her. I watched as she climbed the steps never looking behind her. Once her footsteps had faded into silence I pounced. I shoved Violet forward and began moving my hips.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,771 Followers