Legacy: Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not necessarily," Violet said and we all looked at her. "That's why we need Bambi."

"Me? What the hell do you want me to do?" The succubus said her eyes narrowing as she sniffed out a deal in the making.

"You," Violet continued. "You take over Glasya's holdings in hell. You get elevated in rank and make certain vows upon your name to Master Thomas."

"Really! Oh, you clever mortal you! If things run smoothly no one will notice Glasya's disappearance. Master Thomas gets his revenge, the Atlantean gets her body back, and I get a promotion. I agree."

"You traitorous bitch!" Glasya snarled. "I'll..."

"Nothing," I said. "You are getting locked away and the book taken care of. Let's get this over with."

Bambi swore on her name to keep silent about Glasya and not reveal what we did to anyone or anything by any means possible or impossible. She also swore fealty to me until I had collected the ten major deeds that she owed me. I took up the book and with Indigo's help uttered the three-hour long incantation to free Tia and bind Glasya into the rune book. I wept as I uttered the last syllables and felt the intense psychic drain that accompanied it. My ears began to ring and soon a deep resonance began to overwhelm me. At the same time an aura formed around the rune book. The pale light grew brighter and brighter until everything was washed out in the incandescent radiance. The last sensation was a tugging from deep within me. Just as the others had grown stronger so did the pull. The tug of war that ensued felt as if an external force was attempting to tear out my internal organs, bones, and even connective tissues. The opposing power from within me resisted the other until the space between was torn asunder. I screamed the very last syllable and my world went black.

Hiccup:

I woke in my bed. I sat up and looked around. My heart was slamming in my chest, so I closed my eyes and willed my body to calm. I was safe. I grabbed my smart watch and found it dark and powered down. I looked closer and saw the charring around the casing and frowned. It was destroyed from within. The sense of loss was more profound than I expected. It was like losing a close friend. I had relied upon her for months now and grew accustomed to her ever-present nature. I got up to relieve my bladder and stumbled as a sudden sense of dizziness struck. I sat on the edge of the bed until it passed. An hour later I had showered, shaved, and dressed for the day. It was strange that none of my siblings or the Sisters Three had shown up yet. The kitchen was empty as well though there were signs of previous activity in the shape of the dishwasher humming along.

I went about fixing coffee and setting out eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I sipped my first cup of coffee as I cooked. The smell of cooking food and the coffee spread to the rest of the house. Tiffany and Lily appeared dressed but disheveled. They gave me hugs before pouring coffee for themselves. Tiffany began a second pot of coffee while Lily asked me how I was feeling. I glanced over my shoulder as I plated the eggs for them. I grabbed more eggs from the fridge and continued.

"I'm a little drained after last night." I said, and they looked confused. "What's with that look?"

"You've been asleep the last day and a half." Tiffany said between mouthfuls of food.

"Yeah, you were exhausted after your long flight." Lily added.

"Flight... flight..." I muttered feeling as if my memories were wrong. "Tell me what's been going on?"

"You sent those three girls on ahead of you while you stayed behind in Greece." Lily explained.

"You mean two girls, the albino and the Middle Eastern one."

"Oh yes," Tiffany said giggling. "And the American Indian girl. What was her name? It was odd. Talon something or other... Talon Sundancer."

"No silly, her name was Talon but she was a sun dancer... no not sun dancer, no, she was a ghost dancer whatever that means."

"The Ghost Dance is a sacred tradition among the Sioux." I muttered as the knowledge seemed to pop into my head. "You sure she called herself Talon?"

"She's asleep upstairs with the other two." Tiffany declared. "They hit it pretty hard last night."

"I... OW!" I cried out as if felt like my left hand were dipped in lava. "It burns!"

I clutched my hand and stared at the veins and arteries began to glow white hot. Not again, I raced up and started a bath. By the time the tub was half way filled my arm was engulfed in white hot pain. I rolled in and watched the water steam upon contact with my flesh. My screams alerted the entire household. Lily and Tiffany were there almost instantly while the others trickled in. Tiffany was on the phone with the Sisters Three while Lily urged me to relax.

"Let it happen," she whispered. "If you fight it you will only make it worse."

I could only nod as I stared at my shoulder as the veins crept towards my heart. Once the energy hit my heart it would spread faster, much faster. I saw movement above me and it was then that I first laid eyes on the ruddy skinned Talon for the first time. There was a mischievous glint in her eye. She handed a plastic mug to Lily who offered it to me to drink from. The contents were bitter but eased the pain a little.

"What is going on?" Qadira asked looking on helplessly.

"He is finishing puberty, if he survives." Talon said coolly.

"If... don't even suggest that he might die." Tiffany growled.

"I have faith in him too." Talon fired back.

Faith or not my screams kept coming as the pain became nearly unbearable. Did all Osirins go through this? If so, I had a lot of respect for the entire race. I tried to think of something, anything to take my mind off the agony. I curled up into a fetal position as cold water fell upon me from above. The shower sprinkled water over my skin and it sizzled when it made contact. The tub water began to boil as the last of my veins and arteries were lit by the unearthly radiance. I slipped away and dreamt I was floating above a blue-green world. It wasn't the Earth; the continents were all wrong. Twin suns hung in the space illuminating the world below. Artificial satellites flew past and I smiled at the beauty of them. They were like spun glass and metal woven together. I felt something a tugging sensation, and I turned to face it. The blast wave reached the world below and the side of the planet facing it was instantly turned to ash. The seas and oceans boiled away as the gamma ray burst devastated the world. It was the death of the Osirin home world and billions of them died in that instant.

I wept for what would never be. The remnants of the once proud race were scattered to the six corners of the galaxy. One of those planets was Earth. I was the child of two worlds and my children would carry that legacy. The fever broke, and I awoke shivering. The tub that had once been filled with boiling water now had chunks of ice floating in it. I sat up and stared at the intricate whirls and vortices of power that now decorated my flesh. They were subtle, and I doubted few would even be able to perceive them. I looked up and only Thorn remained. Thorn, formerly Tai Gon Tai, stood above me offering me a towel. I stood up and accepted the towel. As I dried off I noticed that my hair had grown back. I checked out my reflection and my eyebrows and facial hair had been restored as well.

"Where is my family?" I asked.

"They are somewhere else. I wanted to reward you for freeing me. You survived your trial without the aid of outside forces. That is what the marks on your skin mean, they are an indicator that you alone endured your puberty. Throw some clothes on, something nice, you want to make a good first impression. A gift from me awaits you in three minutes time. Hustle it up mister or you will be late."

I raced to my bedroom and picked out nice but casual clothing for my guests. I had barely had time to brush my hair when the doorbell downstairs rang. I ran out, hopped the railing and landed lightly on my feet. I walked to the door and opened it. I recognized Scarlett instantly as well as her companion, Gal Gadot. They were both drunk as could be and leaning on each other. I helped them in and asked for a pot of coffee. I settled them on the living room couch.

"I told you he was cute." Scarlett said slurring her words.

"Cute yes, but not gorgeous," Gal added winking at me. "I smell coffee. I think we need to sober up a bit."

"You won the challenge, so you get... mmmm coffee sounds great."

"What is going on ladies?" I asked looking down at them.

"This red-haired slut said you were the best in bed bar none. I challenged her to a drinking competition, winner gets first crack at you. I won."

"I am not a slut," Scarlett said trying to focus her eyes. "Besides he's magic and is full of surprises."

"You keep saying that. What does that even mean?"

One of my cousins arrived carrying a pot of coffee and informed me that more was being brewed. The two beauties sipped their coffee and I wondered at the story behind these two. Where had they crossed paths and why did they end up here?

"It's the old story," Scarlett said. "Girl meets boy... boy makes girl cum like ten times..."

"No, wrong story again," Gal stopped Scarlett. "This is your typical Marvel versus DC matchup. You get to decide who is the victor. There won't be any ties here mister. It's either her or me understand. You judge us on skill alone."

"Skills, what sort of skills?" I asked suspecting how they might respond.

"Well," Scarlett giggled. "I guess we can start with a hand job."

"Ooh, then we can move onto giving head. I will beat you hands down on that one. Nobody sucks dick like I do." Gal purred as she licked her lips.

"Yeah, but nobody fucks like I do sister. You'll see. Oh, just so you know, I told her all about your little malady."

"Malady..." I muttered but Gal just blurted it out.

"Two cocks," she said grinning. "One for each of us. Let's see them... or do I need to beg? I can beg if you want me to."

"Make her beg."

I felt they were sober enough. I gestured, and they made room for me between them. I sat down, placed an arm around them, and then grabbed each of them by the hair. I was gentle but insistent. I pushed their heads down and they teamed up to unzip my jeans and free twin erections. I heard Gal gasp in surprise just before her lips wrapped around the lower cock while Scarlett took the upper. I let go and enjoyed the challenge. Both were equally eager to prove they were the better cocksucker. I ran my hand over each of them and explored their curves. Scarlett, I knew quite well but Gadot was uncharted territory. She tugged up her top as well as her bra. When I cupped one of her breasts she moaned around the head of my cock.

"Damn," I whimpered. "Oh, shit girl."

Scarlett not to be outdone worked on deep throating me. The ladies locked eyes and I was forgotten for a bit. The intensity increased as they used hands, lips, and mouths. If I was supposed to judge them it was impossible. They were both going full tilt and I was going to lose it and soon. I warned them and that's when it really heated up. Scarlett went for attacking the head of my cock and double stroking the shaft. Gadot went the other route and deepthroated me repeatedly. When I came Scarlett's lips formed a tight seal around the head while Gadot swallowed hard with my cock buried down her throat. I hated to admit it, but I had to give the first round to DC.

"I know," Scarlett gasped. "She won that one. I concede."

"Damn straight," Gal roared after she lifted her head up in triumph. "We have a problem."

"Yeah, I see that. We need a third contest if you win this next one."

"I plan on taking both his cocks tonight," Scarlett said in challenge.

"I've never... I mean... fine... I hope you appreciate this Thomas. I don't do anal for just anybody."

"Of course, he does," Scarlett said before I could reply. "Ooh, he is thinking about his cock buried in your ass. Look how hard he is."

"I'm ready," Gadot growled in anticipation. "How are we going to do this?"

"On the floor sweetie. We'll do the rest."

I stood and stripped down as they watched. I liked the way they stared at me as I undressed. Scarlett stripped next saving Gal for last. I stood and watched Gadot strip and she was an interesting contrast to Scarlett. She was taller than the redhead and curvy, but her breasts were smaller and perkier than Scarlett. They were both in great shape since they were working out regularly for physically demanding roles. I moved to the floor and laid down. Gal moved up and took the upper cock as Scarlett faced away and impaled her pussy on the lower. It took a bit to develop a rhythm but once they did it was amazing. Scarlett was focused on me and squeezed her pussy around me as she lifted and relaxed on the down stroke. Gadot on the other hand was focusing on pleasuring both of us. She cried out as she climaxed. She came so hard and fast it surprised me.

"Oh damn," she whimpered as she caught her breath. "I'm not used to sharing a guy in this way. Usually I am on his cock or his face, but this is just beyond amazing. I'm scared."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. There is no pressure to..." I began but a drunken Scarlett would have none of that.

"I am going to win this one, your ass belongs to him darling accept it."

I began shaking and they both cried out as my cocks swelled up inside of them. Scarlett was going to make me cum all on her own. Gadot placed her hands on my chest and braced herself. I howled as I came and they both climaxed along with me. Gal looked over her shoulder and glared at Scarlett. I begged for a rest and they gave it to me. We washed up and I handed out bottles of water from the kitchen fridge. The conversation drifted towards projects they were working on. I stood and listened always fascinated with this side of film and entertainment. They complained about their agents and that set off a round of laughter. Twenty minutes passed, and Scarlett approached me and whispered in my ear.

"She is afraid, but I have a solution if you are willing."

"What's on your mind?"

"Can you do to her what you did to me on the airplane?" She asked, and I nodded. "Perfect. I will get things set up."

Scarlett rounded on Gadot and pointed to the kitchen table. Gal giggled nervously but placed her naked ass on the edge of the table. Scarlett directed her movements and the other followed once she was told I was only going to watch her. In the end Gadot was on her back, legs spread, with her knees pulled up in a very revealing pose. Scarlett bent over and grabbed the edge of the table. She looked Gal in the eye as I moved behind her and slid my twin erections into both her holes. The tall brunette gasped when she saw me sink deep into Scarlett's pussy and ass.

"Oh my... that is so... what is going on? How... UNNNNNN... Yeah... give it to me!"

Gal was grunting now as I used the demonic gift to share what Scarlett was experiencing. I moved slowly at first, but it was clear neither of them was in pain. Scarlett had prepped her ass for violation. Soon I was slamming my cocks into her harder and faster. They were in perfect sync and I took advantage of that. If I pushed Scarlett a little it would be pushing Gal even more so. I pulled back, paused, and then slammed my cocks home. They both climaxed with me still hard inside of them. I started moving before they had completely recuperated. Gal cried out while Scarlett just let out a deep guttural groan.

"Fuck me," she begged. "Break me as only you can."

"Fuck us," Gal demanded. "Break us into pieces."

"Here comes the burn," I growled hearing them talk like that.

I pounded them relentlessly until I fired my loads deep inside of Scarlett. They both went off together as I leaned over the redhead. I was covered in sweat and gasping for breath. Gal scooted off the table and hugged me. She pressed her body against me and then her lips hunted out mine. The contact was electric. I kissed her back and place a hand on the small of her back. She broke the kiss and placed her head on my shoulder.

"When she said you were magical I thought it was only about you having two... you know. But I had no idea."

"What is she talking about?" Scarlett asked as she sat on the edge of the kitchen table.

"I don't know." I said perplexed at the brunette's words. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, well," Gadot stammered looking at Scarlett. "I didn't know you were an Osirin."

I felt my jaw drop open. How the hell did she know about the Osirins? Gal laughed and told me about the first time she had seen one. She had been in her teens when she snuck out to see a movie with some friends. There was a narrow alley she had to use to get to her friend's house. She had just entered the alley when a man stepped out of the shadows in front of her. He hadn't seen her, and the moonlight fell on his face. She saw his real face before it changed to a mundane human.

"I'll never forget those eyes of his. He was a hawk and a son of either Horus or Ra. I saw one of the old gods that night. It changed my view on everything. I began doodling while I was in school and one of my teachers took notice of it."

"So, what happened?" I asked, and she laughed.

"I was told to focus on my studies and not to get too fascinated with the past."

"A cover up," I said, and she nodded.

"Show us your real face," Gadot begged. "Please."

"Please Thomas," Scarlett begged. "I love you, you know that. I want to know all of you."

"Yes Thomas, show them," Talon said from the doorway.

"I don't know how." I said, and Talon walked over and touched my shoulder.

'Just... let go...' her thoughts touched mine.

The pressure was incredible, and I froze for a second and then I relaxed. I did as she asked, I let go. The three of them gasped and then smiled. I couldn't see my face, but I could see the change in my hands. The skin was darker, and my nails were hooked and birdlike. I flexed my fingers and I felt I could do some serious damage with these sharp talons of mine. When they had said I had finished puberty I wasn't expecting this. I touched my face and flinched. It was so different to what I was used to or expecting.

"I should have known," Talon said staring at me in awe. "A child of Bennu... Phoenix Born."

Epilogue:

He stared at his reflection. His fingers tracing his avian features. A soft smile formed as he regarded his fiery gold eyes. His perception was heightened to a vast extent. He could easily read the tiny print on the medicine bottle placed on the bathroom floor twenty feet away. Thomas peeked out the window and laughed when he spotted the squirrel clinging to the tree bark a block away. When he squinted he could make out the intricate pattern of the squirrel's fur and a blotch of half digested nut clinging to its right rear leg. Talon bent over and picked up the orange plastic bottle.

"You are a part of the Pantheon now."

"What the hell does that even mean?" He asked barely able to grip his dual nature.

"For survival sake the Osirins crossed blood lines. Before the death of the home world eugenics and selective breeding was the norm. Anubis mated with Anubis and only Anubis. It was a death sentence to breed outside your line. There were billions of Osirins then. Now, well now, Osirins have been forced to blend the lines. You are the child of not just Bennu, but the entire Osirin Pantheon. Since I mentioned Anubis, try and take on his manifestation."

Thomas bit back the words, I'll try. He closed his eyes and imagined the jackal headed god. His body tingled and when he opened his eyes his features had changed again. Now he wore the mask of Anubis. His sight was poorer but his sense of smell and hearing were far improved. He could smell her musk from across the room.

1...345678