Legacy: Healer

Story Info
As the birth of his daughter nears he trains to protect them.
20.3k words
4.8
31.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older. Sorry about the delay. Ongoing health issues slowed me down to a crawl. I hope you enjoy. Thomas finds himself in the loving hands of a Sidhe sword master. Sidhe, pronounced 'SHEE', are Fae of the noble variety. They are tallish by nature with thin builds and blisteringly fast.

*****

Windswept Crag:

Mid Transantarctic Mountains:

The temperature was a mere ten below zero, the sun was shining, and the wind was calm. It was a perfect day for flying a drone. The two men sat in their tent while the fully charged drone rose up along the sheer face of the ice cliff. While one man piloted the drone the other glanced from the satellite image to the current GPS position of the remote.

"Just a little higher."

"I know, you keep saying that. Are you sure the cave opening is here and not just a thermal echo?"

"No, that is why we are flying the damn drone! Calm down and let's just do this."

"You're right, sorry. Wait... look, is that what I think it is?"

"It's our cave," the first man shouted. "If the satellite image is right this tunnel leads to an unexplored cave complex. We could find the subterranean lake and who knows what kind of specimens could be lurking below its surface."

"Science," the second man cries as he pilots the drone forward and switches on its lights.

The images streaming from the drone have the pair bouncing in their seats. The surface ice soon gives way to dark glacial walls that could be tens of thousands of years old. The drone follows the path dictated by the satellite scan of the region. Ten minutes into the operation they spotted the first artifact frozen in the ice. The drone is directed to the surprisingly clear patch of ice and the thing trapped inside. The drone's flash activated as they took a high definition snap shot of the ice wall. The second man pulled up the image on his laptop. Pinching the touch screen and opening his fingers he zooms in to see more details.

"Look at this, there are markings on it."

"Markings on what?" The drone operator asked.

"I don't know, it looks damaged. The way it is positioned in the ice... I'd swear..."

"What? What does it look like?"

"It looks like it was thrown clear."

"Hold on, let me put it on hover," the first man says. "Okay, let me... holy shit! What the hell is that thing?"

"I don't know but you see what I mean."

"Yeah, it does look like it was thrown clear. Let me see we are damn deep. Check the satellite for measurements. If this is legit this thing could be at least a hundred thousand years old. Wait, I'm getting interference with the drone."

"No, don't lose it now!"

"It is coming back. Looks like it's on the ground. I must have bumped against the cave wall or something. Doing a quick diagnostic... all clear, we got another twenty minutes of flight time."

The drone rose from the floor of the cavern. The pilot turned it to face deeper into the mountain and it quietly moved forward past glittering walls of ancient ice.

Training Day:

Had it only been two weeks? I asked myself as a mix of sweat, saliva, and blood glued my mouth and cheek to the mat. I panted as the aches and pains threatened to overwhelm me. I drew on the healing energy and the fatigue and pain went away, for now. I slowly got to my feet and stared at her, my trainer and punisher. Her name was Dawn 'the Breaker' Hollower and she was a Sidhe, one of the noble Fae. She was tall for a female at six feet even. Her silvery white hair was long and yet never seemed to get in the way. Unlike most of her people she had these steely gray eyes that looked right through you. She was built like a dancer with a slim athletic body with long legs, small tits, but an amazing round ass. Lily sat in the corner with a small white board and a marker. I watched as she drew a check mark on her white board.

"You really are a ball buster." I said, and Dawn just smiled.

She replied but it was in her alien dialect and I only picked out a few words, weak, pathetic, and male. I picked up the wooden practice sword and took up a starting position. I launched into the next series of attacks and did my best to parry or deflect her attacks and I managed to turn aside two of them before she sent me to the mat, again. The spinning heel kick was devastatingly fast and powerful. Two, she displayed as she squatted before me giving me a clear view of her crotch. I stared at her fingers and this was her way of rewarding me. She had noticed that I had improved enough to stop two of her strikes. Dawn checked her watch.

"Get up, shower, you have a meeting with that filth. After your meeting you will practice your forms and you will improve your goddamned footwork. You have such potential and yet you move like a pregnant cow."

"Thank you Ja'Nen," I replied using the Fae honorific for teacher.

"Language is your strength, pity you can't talk an enemy to death." Dawn said before turning to leave. "What? You've got that look. Ask."

"Bambi sent you to me and yet you call her filth. I see the same expression when I talk about my biological dad and that side of my family. What bothers you about them?"

"Straight forward, I like that." Dawn said as she picked up a dry towel and wiped the sweat from her face. "Demons and Osirians have a few things in common. They always have an agenda and they always have secrets. I would suggest that when you deal with them you ask yourself, what do they want from me and why? Perhaps you should treat your time with them as mental combat. Keep asking those questions and they might just save you a world of anguish." Dawn left without another word.

Lily made another mark on her white board and stood. She gave me a brief glance at the surface of the board before using a rag to wipe it clean. There were a lot of marks, too many. I got up and stumbled to my room and took a long hot shower. Snow slipped in behind me and washed my back and massaged my aching muscles. Her touch was surprising cool but welcome. Today was her day with me and I let her savor her time with me. She knew my entire schedule and would work around it. Snow was shrewd and loved to tease as much as she did fucking.

"I thought you were a gifted martial artist." She whispered in my ear as her tits pressed against my back.

"You too huh," I muttered but she continued unthwarted.

"You do not hear me correctly," she said and paused. "How is she beating you? You have had training from the spider goddess, no? I don't understand."

"She is blistering fast. Her footwork is perfection. I don't practice as much as I should."

"There it is," Snow moaned her lips on my ear lobe. "You must dedicate yourself as much to pleasuring us as to your combat. I will not fuck you unless you spend two hours practicing. I will tell the others. We will make you work for our attention. Savor this time in the shower. I want you to want me. I want you hard when you think about me. Understand?"

"I am going to break you," I said smiling. "I will earn that privilege."

"Good, I like the beard and the red hair. Did you do that for us?"

"It just happened," I explained. "I think exposure to the atmosphere of Osiris Prime did it."

"I've set out your clothes. Get this thing behind you." She replied distastefully.

"You don't approve either."

"No, I agree with Indigo and Dawn, you are a healer. This is beneath you and taints your soul. Cut away this cancer and then let the world heal on its own."

"I will. I have too much on my plate to do this anymore."

Snow stepped out and took up a dry towel. I shut off the shower and stepped onto the throw rug. I held my arms up and out. Snow dried me off and left me wanting her. I was semi hard when she finished. I brushed my hair and combed my beard. Snow was drying off as I went into my bedroom and dressed. She looked me over and smiled. I noticed her canines were conspicuously displayed.

"Your fangs are showing." I warned her.

"Sorry Master," she said blushing a cool blue.

"We need to have a talk someday soon."

"Yes Master."

I kissed her cheek and headed to the garage only to find my car missing. I peeked out and saw Katarina behind the wheel of the Bugatti. It appeared I had back up today. I walked out and sat next to her. I gave her the location of the meeting with Bambi. Katarina tried her best to be silent and confident but failed.

"I don't like this."

"I know. This is the last one." I promised.

"Good, I don't like that blue skinned bitch!"

"Red, she has red skin now," I corrected her. "How about I buy you lunch."

"Today is Snow's day, that would be wrong. I am here to watch your back, but if time allows."

"We are here."

The diner was one that my family and I frequented from time to time. Their French Fries were excellent, you can tell a lot about a place by their fries. I ordered a burger and fries while Katarina got a salad. Bambi made a rather mundane entrance though she was dressed to attract as much attention as possible. Her jeans appeared painted on and her top did little to hide her breasts. The silk blouse wasn't open but her lack of a bra and the material's tendency to cling was tantalizing.

"Hello sunshine, ooh you brought a pet how quaint," Bambi said sitting opposite of me.

"You appear in a good mood," I commented seeing the gleam in her eyes.

"Are you kidding me? Today is the day I collect on some juicy souls. The chaos it will create will be overwhelming. You aren't going to renege on me, are you?"

"Nope, though I have set things into motion to reduce the chaos. I am doing this to heal things not make them worse."

"Of course, you are sweetie," the demon smiled. "What are your plans for all that money?"

"I am financing life saving technology. I have hired Osirian technicians to build a few things using human materials. It isn't cheap."

"You are being awfully vague Thomas," Bambi said her eyes narrowing. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing bad, I assure you."

"Yeah, that is what worries me." She frowned. "So about 'our' business. What are the details? Tell me a story."

My food arrived, and the demon frowned. I set it aside and told her everything that I had set into motion. She clapped her hands together when I described the empty office building where the trap was set. I told her the body of the emails I had sent to the parties involved. It played up to the egos of those involved. I supposedly apologized for stealing their money and was willing to return it if and only if they met with me and agreed not to seek vengeance. I feigned at being afraid and not wanting to be looking over my shoulder the rest of my days.

"Perfect." Bambi giggled.

I continued and informed her that I had hired Osirians to install a remote controlled holoprojector. There were sensors and cameras linked to the site, so I could watch and inform her when they were all in place. I knew that the secret service would be all over the place before the meet but there was nothing dangerous there or anything that could be traced to me. The cameras and emitter were all handmade and so only the parts could be traced. When the cartel, bankers, and politicians were in the area I would tell Bambi and her friends. It would be over quickly. I told her not to harm the agents since they were only doing their job.

"I couldn't if I wanted. My powers don't work on the innocent. If they are contrite or guiltless I am powerless. So how long now?"

"Five minutes," I said reading my retinal display. "The Feds have already swept the building with bomb sniffing dogs. The cartel and the bankers are waiting on the agents to finish the security check. They have attached a tracker on the holoprojector. They are going to try and trace the origin of the message. I am using a military satellite with a prerecorded message. Four minutes."

"Where are the politicians? Did he actually come?"

"He is in an armored limo nearby with the other big wigs. The VP is back in Washington and clueless. He told her he was on a fundraiser. She'll make a great president. Think of it, the first American Indian President and a woman to boot."

"Here," Bambi whispered.

"What?"

"Do you believe in the Multiverse theory? Universes separated by a single event or decision. There could be a world where she was elected on her own merits. Now this one will mirror that one."

"Two minutes. That may mean that what I do today is the right thing." I said watching Bambi practically salivating.

"Perhaps, give me the GPS coordinates so that me and mine can act. Watch the news and I promise I won't harm any innocents."

I told her the precise location of the emitter and she walked out. I glanced at Katarina and felt sick. She had said that she personally wouldn't harm any innocents, but that didn't mean the other demons wouldn't. I lost my appetite. I got a to go box and paid for the meals. Katarina and I were silent as we drove home. If any innocents perished their lives were on my conscience. I felt used once more by the heartless demon. Dawn's words haunted me. What did she want with those souls? Would she simply consume them or recruit them? Souls were the currency of heaven and hell, but we may never learn why. Katarina let me out in front of the house while she parked the car.

I strode in and went directly to the dojo. I stripped out of my street clothes and slipped into a fresh ghi. I attacked my martial training with renewed energy. I was pissed at the demon, but more upset with myself. I was done with dealing with that traitorous bitch. I channeled my rage into perfecting my footwork. I drew on my Osirian heritage and demanded at least one flawless session.

"Better, much better," Dawn commented. "I can feel your rage outside this structure. What is wrong?"

"I can't," I muttered between transitions. "You work for her."

"Hold on a minute," Dawn snarled. "Just because I let the she demon put me into contact with customers doesn't place me in that kind of moral state. I am not beholden to her. I am the best at what I do. If someone wants the best, she contacts me that is all."

"I believe you."

"Finish up and I will give you a critique and you can move onto your next exercise."

I thanked her and returned to my starting position. I closed my eyes and let go. I moved through the ritualized movements and when one ended I slipped into the next. I finally finished the last kata and opened my eyes. Dawn was smiling. I shrugged, and she walked off. Was that her critique? Had my anger given me perfection? If so, it did me little good. I had to hone my art until, like breathing, I took no thought to it and it flowed naturally. I was toweling off when the scream came from the kitchen. I raced out of the dojo towards the back of the house. Cook was sobbing on the kitchen floor and pointing at the open freezer drawer. I approached it slowly and peered inside. It took a few seconds to see what had frightened her so. The severed finger was wedged between ground beef and frozen pizzas.

"Tongs," I called out and Qadira handed me a pair after a brief search.

I used the tongs to remove the finger. I set it in the sink, so I could examine it in better lighting. The first and most noticeable thing I noticed was that the finger wasn't frozen. It hadn't been in the freezer for very long. The second thing was the dull silver ring still attached at the base where it had been severed from the hand. I recognized the ring instantly. It was one of the Five Kings, but which one? I gripped the finger with my bare hands and removed the ring. The ring did have small flecks of blood on the exterior. I washed off the blood and examined the interior. It had an angled rectangle stamped on its surface.

"What do you do my little friend?" I mumbled to myself as I walked away.

"What about the finger?" Cook asked still trembling.

"Get me a plastic bag," I offered. "I'll take care of it myself."

I slipped the ring onto my pinky and it altered its size to fit. I had three out of five now. The sudden and unexpected appearance of the severed finger reeked of demonic influence. While cook grabbed a bag for the finger I reached out for the slightest whiff of dark magic. Surprisingly, I detected nothing out of the ordinary. I asked Katarina to double check and walk around the house to make sure I hadn't missed anything. While she did this the rest of my sisters hung out in the living room. They were gathered around the large screen television and I already knew what they were watching. The news had been revealed and would dominate for weeks to come. Who would be blamed I wonder.

"None of the Secret Service or other agents were harmed," Melody declared as she looked at me. "They are okay! They are fine!"

My knees almost gave out as the rage left me. I let out a sigh of relief and walked over behind the couch. The coverage was brutal on the surviving agents, but they were alive. The reports while chaotic were consistent. The members of the cartel triggered the massacre. They were told not to bring weapons and they agreed at first. Once the message played they went crazy. A second group of cartel men appeared and opened fire at the hologram. That's when they were attacked. The agents to the last kept the attacker's identity vague. The cartel died first followed by the bankers. They believed the men they were protecting in the vehicles were safe, but they weren't. Somehow the enemy got inside and killed them. The site and vehicles were being gone over for forensic clues. The key story was the disappearance of the POTUS and several key politicians. In the interim the Vice President would assume the mantle of President.

"This won't blow over for a while." I muttered.

"They are trying to pull up camera footage but aren't having much luck so far." Serena added.

"I'm taking a nap. I am worn out." I announced as I headed upstairs.

I stripped and slipped beneath the covers. I adjusted my pillows and closed my eyes. Sleep eluded me as images and emotions kept my mind racing. I was overthinking my combat with Dawn. She was better than I was, and I had to accept that fact, for now. I could become better and I would. I needed to spend the time and let my body and mind connect. I had defeated a raging serpent man, but then my life was on the line. I had been in pure defense mode. I caught her scent before I heard the soft rustle of her clothing hitting the floor. I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see a nude Dawn standing at the end of my bed.

"I was told that you needed inspiration." She said smiling. "Do you like small breasts?"

"I adore them and full round bottoms," I fired back.

"Oh, do you now," she said a hint of Gaelic in her voice. "So, if you get ten points I'll let you take me from behind. Burn this into your memory and if you are lucky you might just get to sleep with me."

She had turned around and bent over. The hunger blazed in me, but I kept it in check. Snow appeared and picked up Dawn's robe and helped her into it. They left together, and I sat up. Snow had been adamant, I owed her two hours of practice before I could touch her. I growled and got out of bed. I dressed in my ghi and headed down to the dojo.

"Thorn, music... give me two hours on the clock."

"Yes, Master, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... GO!"

I dove into hand to hand first. I pushed as fast and hard as I could. I drew on a constant flow of energy to sustain me. I wouldn't stop until the one hundred and twenty minutes had expired. I threw myself into a forward shoulder roll and snatched up one of the wooden practice swords and began form one. The tip of the sword whistled as it sliced the air. Faster! I pushed harder and into form two. Harder! The sweat flew from me as my ghi clung to my body. Two blurred into form three and I cried out as a keening tune filled the air. The blade never rested and never slowed. A blur of motion to my left and I snatched the second sword out of the air and dove headlong into form four. Two melodies struggled with each other as the blades sang. The song built in strength and power as my lungs burned and my muscles shrieked in pain. I drew on my chakras and found them open and ablaze with Chi. I transitioned my grip on the left sword to sinister. The reverse grip altered the pitch of the trailing melody as I entered the last form. Five was a bitch. Five was a whore. The shifts and transitions were subtle and beyond sublime. They lured you in and broke you on the rocks and cut you deep. The last beat of the music fell into silence and only my beating heart and burning lungs remained. I dropped to the mat and the swords fell from nerveless fingers.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers