Legacy of Faith Ch. 03

Story Info
The family grows together, faces problems and wins.
8.3k words
4.76
27.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

[This story could be posted in Group, BDSM, Erotic Couplings or one or maybe two other places. I put it in Novels & Novellas because it is that big. I encourage you to read the entire story and to give me feedback (and vote). As of this moment, Chapter two was read by 2099 people and three (3) left feedback. Thank you, in advance, for both.]

Consulting

We met with students from the college and got some preliminary ideas down on paper for the changes we wanted to the house. I was contacted by a client of mine from years before and asked to do a consulting job, in Orlando. By his estimate I would be gone two weeks. I would be housed at a Disney resort and all my expenses paid while I was there. In addition, I would bring home twenty-two thousand dollars.

I took the job. At dinner that night I told the family about the job and the benefits. They had questions. Melissa knew my work history well and none of her questions were about the job. She had spent weeks in Orlando with me when the project was new. Erynn wanted to know all about the job and what I would be doing for two weeks. Kate wanted to know if I had a girl-friend in Orlando. Karen wanted to know if I was going alone.

As soon as she asked that question Kate and Erynn looked at each other, then at Melissa. Melissa quickly said, "I don't want to go. I've spent weeks there while Dad was working. It's fine with me if someone else goes."

Kate asked, "Is it Ok with you, Nick?"

"I'll have a big room and I'm sure you can have a pass to Disney. However, you can't expect that I'll have much playtime. I'm there to work."

"How do we decide who goes?" Erynn asked.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Kate offered.

I looked at Karen and said, "They assume you don't want to go, because Matt is in school. Here's my promise: If Matt gets "A's" and "B's" on his report card for the end of the year, I'll take both of you to Disney World for a week."

"Where is that boy? He's got some studying to do!" Karen said. We all knew he was already doing well at school.

Melissa added, "Karen and Matt get a week at Disney. Erynn or Kate gets two weeks in Orlando. I want something, too." She made whining noises as she said it, but I didn't get the sense that she was actually upset.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to go somewhere with you and have everyone who sees us think I'm your wife for a whole week!"

"Where?" Kate asked.

"I really don't care very much. Somewhere romantic. An island, Hawaii, Jamaica, or a city I've never been to, like Seattle or Chicago."

I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Perhaps a cruise ship?"

"Yes!" She screamed and jumped into my lap adding a few well placed kisses for emphasis.

"Where?" Kate asked again.

"On a cruise ship!" Melissa answered.

"Oh my God!" Erynn said, "That's perfect! It doesn't even matter where you go. Just being on a cruise ship will be romantic!"

"Ok. I recommend you look on-line at what's available and we'll book the cruise when I know what my schedule is. I want to leave at least three weeks after the job to be home before any of us travels again."

"We still don't know who's going with you to Orlando." Kate said.

"When do you need to be there?" Melissa asked.

"Monday." I answered. It was Thursday evening when I said it.

Kate said, "We need to decide now! There's lots to do to get ready."

I raised my hand. The room got quiet and I asked, "Karen could you and Melissa handle things here for two weeks?"

"Sure." Karen answered. "We can handle things. We haven't started construction so that isn't an issue and we can handle whatever else happens."

"Then I think both Kate and Erynn should go to Orlando. I'll call and book a room with two king beds." I got more kisses and they ran off to begin getting ready, whatever that meant. Karen stayed with Melissa and I and said, "Now that I think of it, you have a tough job. Tougher than I thought."

"How so?"

"Basically I worry about Matt first and you second. I am concerned with Melissa, Kate and Erynn, but not worried. They've been my sisters forever and so my thinking of them is comfortable and easy. You have each of us as wives. Most men have trouble keeping one woman happy. It would be hard to be married to all of us if we were all alike, but we aren't. You have a tough job."

"Tough and wonderful. I think about your state of mind and your emotional well being almost all the time. It helps that there are four of you. When I'm in Orlando I won't worry about you being alone. You won't be alone. I won't worry about Kate and Erynn being alone in a strange city. They won't be alone. I will worry about one of you feeling left out, neglected, unheard, untouched or hurt. I don't know any of you as well as I knew Faith and she surprised me often."

"So, here's what I think. It's Thursday. You leave on Monday. Tonight you spend with me. Tomorrow night you spend with Melissa. Saturday night with me and Sunday night with Melissa. Who you sleep with in Orlando is not our concern. I can let Kate and Erynn fight over that." Karen had worked it out for equal time for each of them.

"Sounds good to me." I said. "I have prep work to do all day Friday and Saturday I want to take Matt to watch the high school team play baseball. I'm sure any of the mommas would be welcome, but you'll need to ask Matt about that. My intention is to spend some male bonding time with him."

"He's gonna want to go with you to Orlando." Karen said.

"I hope he does. That will give us a lever to get him to work hard for good grades so he can go during the summer."

At dinner that night we talked about my business trip and the other trips. Matt wanted to bargain with us. I proposed a week at Disney World for a report card with all "A's" and "B's". Matt asked if straight "A's" could get him two weeks. Karen suggested that it would take straight "A's" and getting his chores done without any reminders for a month. Matt accepted the terms and the agreement was made. After dinner I had him sit down and write out the agreement and we all signed it.

Matt noticed his Mom moving some clothes into my bedroom as his own bedtime approached. He asked, "Is Dad afraid to sleep alone?"

Karen stopped in the hallway and said, "No. Why do you ask?"

"One of you sleeps with him every night. Momma Erynn and Momma Kate are going with him to Orlando. Is it because he is afraid to sleep alone?"

"No. It's because we love sleeping with him. He's big and warm and snuggles with us."

"How come no one sleeps with me?"

"Do you want someone to sleep with you?" Karen asked.

"No, Mom. My bed's too little to share. But sometime I might want to sleep with someone."

"When you do, ask me first then ask them if you can sleep with them. Ok?"

"Ask you first?"

"Yes. Promise?"

"Ok." He ran outside and left Karen standing in the hallway wondering who he would choose and how soon. While we were at the baseball game Karen talked to Melissa, Kate and Erynn. They agreed that any sleepover would be in pajamas and not on a school night.

Monday morning I loaded three suitcases and a laptop into our SUV and Karen drove us to the airport. We flew a puddle-jumper to Los Angeles and a 757 to Orlando. It was both ladies first time to the East Coast. When we got off the plane and collected our bags they were shocked to be met by a woman holding a sign with my name on it. She showed us to a limo and took us to the Wilderness Lodge and showed us to our one bedroom villa. The King bed got all three suitcases until after the porter left then Erynn and Kate hung all their things in one closet and all mine in the bedroom closet. We ate our first dinner at the Whispering Canyon Restaurant. Both women were shocked and thrilled at the antics of the restaurant staff. At one point they gathered all the young children and gave them hobby horses to ride. They were instructed to ride around the tables while the adults stood and waved their napkins and cheered them on.

A few minutes later some unknowing patron asked a waitress for some catsup. She yelled "Catsup!" and all the waitresses and waiters brought every bottle of catsup to that table. There must have been twenty bottles. Ten minutes later someone else asked for catsup and the people at the table with all the catsup had to deliver all the bottles to the people who had just asked for catsup. I cautioned Kate and Erynn not to ask for catsup. We didn't want or need any, as our food came with BBQ sauce and gravy.

Back in our villa we found a note from my employer letting me know I would be picked up at seven and to please meet my escort in the lobby at that time. We went to bed early. When the alarm went off at six I got up and went into the big bathroom. Kate had shared the bed with me and Erynn slept on the fold out couch. When I got up Erynn joined Kate in the bed. I kissed them both before I left the room. As I walked to the lobby I held the vision of the two naked women in my bed, breasts showing and smiling at me. A great way to begin a work day.

By seven-thirty I was at work, conferring with the people who would be doing the actual work to correct the problem. Mr. Jenkins, the project manager, and I had worked together before so we worked well together and he catered to my wants better than most managers. When I arrived he had a buffet set up at the edge of the room with things I liked and not too many temptations. I had an English muffin with egg and cheese, a small glass of apple juice and half a pear. Most of the others had coffee with their toast of muffin.

We broke for lunch at one, having established a plan of action to solve the problems. Parts were ordered and would be delivered in two days from New York where they were made. During lunch I called Erynn's cell and asked them to meet us at the entrance to Epcot at three. We toured the problem site and then I spent the rest of the day and evening with my ladies.

Mr. Jenkins took a liking to Kate and made a strong pass at her during the tour. She got me aside and asked for my advice. "What so I do? We're not married in his eyes."

"You can say you're flattered that he's interested but you believe in being loyal to the guy you have at home."

"That's the truth. I love him a lot and wouldn't consider playing around with anyone." She talked with Erynn and after she let Mr. Jenkins down softly he hit on Erynn and she told him the same story. A couple of days later he and I were in a pump room together and he asked how and why these two beautiful women were with me and not at home with their men.

"Neither of them had ever been to Orlando. They are family so, I invited them along."

"You're all three in one villa."

"Yes, with a king bed and a sofa bed. All very proper."

That was the last anything was said about our relationship during the trip. The problems got solved, Mr. Jenkins and Disney were happy and I had two days at the end of the trip to enjoy Orlando with Erynn and Kate. We rented a car and drove to the Kennedy Space Center, took the tour and had a great time. We learned a lot about being in public together. If I'd been with either of them but not both it would have been much easier to be physically affectionate. As we were together we didn't kiss or touch too intimately in public. We did walk hand-in-hand-in-hand often.

Erynn had found a web site for a nudist resort near Orlando. She wanted to go there and see if she liked it. Kate wasn't so sure she wanted to get naked in front of strangers. Her reason made both Erynn and I laugh. "I'm totally bald! I look like a nine year old with tits! People there will think I'm a freak."

If we had more time I'm sure we would have gone to the resort and found other women who were bald. However, we put that visit off until another trip.

With just four days left in May we flew back home. We were all busy for those four days, getting the plans finalized for the house, booking a cruise, planning the Orlando trip for Karen, Matt and I, and all the normal household things that needed doing.

Sleepover?

On June first Matt surprised us all. Erynn had made a shrimp salad for dinner, with corn on the cob and cornbread. We were eating out at the picnic table in our back yard when Matt turned to Erynn and asked, "Momma Erynn, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Erynn looked at Karen. Karen said, "Matt, you were supposed to talk to me before you asked someone."

"Sorry, Mom. I forgot. Can I ask Momma Erynn?"

"Tonight?" Karen asked.

"Sure. It's not a school night."

It was quiet around the table as each of us retreated into our own thoughts about what he was asking. The next one to speak was me.

"Matt, are you afraid to sleep alone?"

"Dad, I sleep alone all the time. Mom says I'm learning how to me a man. You're a man and you sleep with someone every night."

"Do you have some clean pajamas you can wear?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Then I guess it's up to you and Momma Erynn."

Erynn faced him and said, "There are rules for sleeping with me. No eating in bed. No jumping on the bed. No tickling. No books or toys in the bed."

"Ok. I don't do those things anyway."

"Then it's Ok with me." Matt thanked her and returned his attention to eating his dinner. When it was approaching Matt's normal bedtime he went to his room and did his nightly ritual. When he was clean and in his pajamas he came back to the family room and said, "Are you coming to bed with me now, or later?"

Erynn said, "I'm not quite ready to go yet. Go in to my bed, get in on the side away from the clock and I'll join you in a while."

"Ok!" He kissed all the ladies good-night and hugged me. He left the room nearly bouncing with joy. When he had been gone a few minutes Kate asked, "Which sexy outfit will you wear to bed tonight, sister?"

"Maybe the red teddie that barely covers your nipples?" Melissa asked.

"No! I'll be wearing panties, a bra, some cotton pants and a t-shirt. Matt isn't being corrupted by me."

Karen and I both said, "Thank you."

At breakfast the next morning I asked Matt how he liked sleeping with Momma Erynn.

"She snores. When she rolled over she woke me up."

Erynn and Kate were not in the kitchen when I asked. Karen smiled and turned to face the toaster. Matt added, "She does smell nice. Maybe I should try sleeping with Momma Kate sometime."

The toaster popped and Karen busied herself buttering. After Matt left the kitchen Karen looked at me and asked, "Are we making a mistake here?"

"I don't think so. There are cultures where the whole family sleeps together. Sleeping isn't sex. Matt's almost old enough to be hit by puberty, but it hasn't arrived. His brain and body are a little boy. Respecting limits and teaching about modesty are our job. Some of the limits are about how familiar he can be with his Mommas. We teach about modesty by having limits we all model for him. I don't wander around the house naked and neither does he. None of his Mommas dress provocatively in front of him. I say we're doing well."

Erynn came into the kitchen and sat down for breakfast. Karen gave her some coffee and toast. She said, "Matt learned something last night."

Erynn looked up and said, "What did he learn?"

"You snore and when you roll over it wakes him up." Karen said, smiling at her sister.

I added, "He also learned that you smell good."

"I'll need to thank him for the compliment." Erynn said.

"Did the two of you snuggle?" I asked.

"No. He said it was too hot to touch each other. He stayed almost a foot away from me." Both Karen and I smiled. The sleepover had gone well. At least that's what we thought. Monday afternoon we found out someone didn't think so.

Repercussions

Karen drove to the school to pick Matt up and he didn't come out with the other children. Karen parked and went inside. In the office she was ushered into the Principal's office.

"Mrs. Peterson, I'm afraid some disturbing information has come to us." Mr. Jackson, the Principal said, as he pointed towards a chair for Karen to sit on.

"Is Matt Ok?" Karen asked, remaining standing.

Mr. Jackson didn't get up from his chair. He again pointed to the chair and said, "Please sit down Mrs. Peterson. Matt's health is fine."

Karen sat. "So what's this disturbing information? Can I see Matt?"

"Matt told one of his classmates that he slept with someone named Erynn last Friday night. Since your name is Karen we found this to be quite disturbing." He had leaned forward and lowered his voice, giving Karen the feeling he had already made up his mind to be disapproving. He also hadn't answered about seeing Matt.

"Do you believe Matt slept with Erynn?" Karen asked.

"One of his classmates says he did and he confirmed the story."

"I asked you if you believe the story, told by a nine year old."

"What exactly did he say to you?"

"He said he slept with Erynn, in her bed."

"Mr. Jackson, I have a tough time believing you. Matt doesn't call her Erynn. So, I'll ask you again, what exactly did Matt tell you?"

"I asked him if he slept in the same bed with Erynn and he said "Yes."

"If you had asked him who he slept with last Friday night he would have given you an answer that might have confused you a little, but may not have had you hold him after school."

"What would he have said?"

"He would have said he slept with Momma Erynn. Erynn is my sister and she lives with us. Had you further asked him how it was sleeping with her he would have told you she snores and woke him up when she turned over."

"If she's his aunt why does he call her Momma?"

"Our family has four women and two men living in the same house. Matt is one of the men. Dad is the other. The women are all sisters. Erynn is the oldest, then Melissa, Kate and me. Matt decided he wanted to call all of us Momma. He looks to all of us as parents."

"So Nick is your husband and Matt's Dad?"

"No and yes. He isn't my husband. I was married to his son and when his son died in an accident he offered to step in and help me raise my son. Matt decided that Nick was his new Dad and he stopped calling Nick Grandpa."

"It sounds strange to me, but I guess it's Ok." Mr. Jackson said.

"So, where are you holding my son?"

"He's with the vice principal in her office."

"May I use your phone?"

"Is it a local call?" He asked.

"I'm calling the police. Is that a local call?" Karen picked up the handset.

The principal asked, "Why are you calling the police?"

"School has been out for an hour. You have detained my son without cause. I asked for him within a minute of coming into your office. I want the police to take a report of your actions. If you ever detain my son again I want evidence it wasn't the first time." She dialed the number for the police.

"This really isn't necessary." Mr. Jackson said. "I was just looking out for your son."

"No, you weren't." Karen said. Then she spoke into the phone. She asked for the police to come to the school where her son was being held by school officials. She said they should come ready to take a child abuse report on the principal of the school. The officer she spoke to asked for some identifying information and said an officer would be at the school in fifteen minutes.

Karen handed the phone back to the principal. He called the district counsel and was told to be quiet and wait for him to arrive. The police arrived first. Two officers in plain clothes. The taller of the two said to Karen, "Where is your son?"

"I really don't know. Mr. Jackson says he's with the vice principal, but I haven't seen him since I left him here at school this morning."

That officer took Karen out of the principal's office and they went to the vp's office. Matt smiled at his Mom and asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

The officer answered. "Someone did. I'm here to find out who." He turned to the vp, Mrs. Wilson and asked, "Why are you holding this young man in your office?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers