Legal Guardian Can't Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a cock ring."

"Like jewelry for my dick?" Omg, it was so fun messing with him! He kissed my neck, which derailed my thoughts.

"No, baby. I'd put it around the base of your dick and there are rings for your balls too. It keeps you from coming. I'd pleasure you and pleasure you until you couldn't take it anymore. Then I'd pleasure you some more until you were writhing and begging so prettily on my huge cock. When I finally took them off, I'd give you the longest and most intense orgasm of your life."

"Ugh!" I couldn't hold in my moan. It came from derp inside me. I rocked on his lap, rubbing my ass against his hard rod. I felt like I was close to coming now! I grabbed my dick over my shorts and squeezed. "Jared... Jared, pleaseee. I can't anymore..." I looked at him over my shoulder. "I need... you... to help me! I'm burning up." I whined. I sounded a little demanding and a little, okay, a lot desperate.

"Damn," he responded. He lifted me just enough to shove my shorts down. My dick smacked up against me. I wasn't wearing underwear. He sat me on his huge dick over his shorts. I wiggled, and it settled right between my ass cheeks and against my hole! He rubbed against it with every movement. Then he grabbed my dick pointing straight up for his attention and stroked me roughly! I can't believe he's touching me! His hand is on my naked hard dick, jacking me off. Finally, after so long. And so roughly. I wasn't going to last long. I could already feel my balls gearing up to burst. My head fell back on his shoulder. He kissed the side of my face. I tried to hold off, but he started to grind up into me, the stimulation around my hole was too much. I exploded! I came all over myself and his hand.

He lifted his hand up to his mouth and licked my come off his fingers! "Hmmm, you taste salty and sweet, just how I thought you would."

"Can I taste you, too?" Oh no, he froze again and came back to reality. He got up and gently put me back in the chair.

"That would be wrong. This was wrong. I'm going to the gym to clear my head." He ran from me again.

......

The school semester had started back up, and I was texting on my phone on the couch. I giggled a few times, and Jared came around the corner. "Who are you talking to?"

"No one."

"You've been giggling like a school girl all afternoon. It's not no one."

"Fine, it's Brad."

He kept staring at me.

"Whaaaaat?"

"And who is Brad?"

"He's just a guy from school. He's captain of the football team and openly gay too and um a chill dude I guess."

"Has he asked you out yet?"

I turned red. "Why do you think he has?"

"Anyone with eyes would, baby. So has he mustered up the balls yet?"

"Um, yeah, but I turned him down, so we're just friends for now-"

"You're too young to date." He cut me off!

"I'm an adult!" And if I can't date anyone, did that include him?

"No dating until you're 30."

"You're not even 30! You're being ridiculous-"

He cut me off again. He never cuts me off! "This conversation ends here." He took my phone and walked away!

"Hey!" I yelled after him.

Later, he called me for dinner.

Hmph! I sat at the dinner table but turned away from him, sulking.

He tried to ask some questions and start up conversation, but I ignored him. I picked at my food, eating just a few bites.

"Fine, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't like you talking to that boy. I saw red when I thought you might- I'm just being overprotective." He asked.

"You were so harsh."

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again."

A part of me was satisfied he's jealous, probably. The other part of me is upset that he has the audacity to try to keep me away from others (not that I want anyone but him), but he also fights to not be with me! What, am I just supposed to be alone forever? ...Or maybe he's just being overprotective like a real parent... Or maybe he doesn't actually care about me in any way? I'm spiraling! Why am I being so insecure?

As these thoughts swirled in my head, Jared broke through the fog, "Why are you so gloomy all of a sudden? Were you... do you actually have feelings for that boy?" His hands tightened into fists on the table.

"No, I don't care about him that way. We're just friends." Jared's hand unclenched.

I still wasn't very engaged after that.

"Baby."

I didn't responde for a while.

"Baby, now what's wrong?"

"You didn't even tell me you love me today."

"Yes, I did."

"No, you didn't!"

He pulled out his phone. After a few taps, he showed me his screen. It was his imessages conversation with me. At the top was his text to me this morning:

Jared: I hope you have a great day at school today! You look really cute in your new shirt I got you. I love you so much, baby.

"Oh, yeah, I remember that now." I blushed. I'm being silly. Of course, he loves me. He loves me the most. "But that was all the way this morning! You, um, you should remind me throughout the day or something." I peeked over at him.

He burst out laughing. "Come here." I walked over to him, and he pulled me into his lap. "You're the cutest little thing!"

"I'm not little!"

His eyes heated, becoming half lidded, and he said, "I know you're not, baby."

My mouth opened in an O shape. I had meant my age. Did he mean my...!

He seemed to shake himself. "I love you always," he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I hummed. Then he gave me the briefest kiss on the lips to reaffirm me and pushed me back up to standing to return to my seat. My fingers floated to my lips, the lips Jared just kissed!

"Now eat up. Your dinner is getting cold." I was dazed but happy for the rest of the night.

......

A few days later, my dildo arrived.

I set up everything, then called Jared on the phone, even though we're in the same house. He answered immediately on the second ring. "What's up, my lazy baby?"

"I... you know what? Nevermind, I can't do this." I hung up. I'm trying to make him see me in a new light, but this was too much, even for me and my evil schemes!

I heard him running down the hallway, and he flew into my room without knocking!

"Eeep! What are you doing here?" I shrieked and pulled the bed sheets to my chin.

"I was worried about you. That was a weird phone call, and... wait, what are you hiding?"

"What? Nothing!"

"Luca, I won't be upset. Just tell me."

I shook my head.

In a flash, he ripped the sheets off me and onto the floor, revealing me naked with my legs spread and a dildo laying between them not yet used.

"Oh..." but he just kept staring. His eyes ran over and over me then kept flicking between the dildo and my ass. A myriad of emotions crossed his face, too quickly for me to distinguish or identify.

"Why... did you call me?"

"Nevermind! Go away!" I tried to cover what I could with my hands.

"Why did you call me, Luca?"

"I need help... using the dildo."

His sharp intake of breath seemed to steal all the oxygen from the room.

My hard dick hadn't gone down at all. In fact, it twitched and pulsed under his attentions.

"Your dildo is hot pink."

"Yeah, I think it's cute."

"It's a little big to be cute, isn't it? Are you going to end up being a size queen?"

"It's still not as big as you..." I shivered more trying to picture his large member. I stared at his crotch under his sweats. Even his outline looked big and full. I want it. I want him.

"Why are you shaking? Are you cold? I'll get you some clothes."

I shook my head. "No, I'm just a little nervous and excited." Being naked in front of Jared and his eyes eating me up were almost more than I could take. "I- I'm so turned on! I ache, Jared." I was sounding desperate again!

"Ohh, baby," he sat next to me, brushed my hair back, and held my face. I nuzzled into his hand then turned to kiss his palm. His lips parted.

"You need to lube it up first."

"Huh?"

He reached down to the tube of lube laying next to the dildo and poured generously over it. Omg! He's... He's going to... My dick jerked.

He pushed my legs apart and spread my ass cheeks. "Ugh, your hole is so sexy. There's lube leaking out of you. Did you already finger yourself?"

All I could do was nod.

"Good, you always want to be stretched a little before something bigger goes in." I whimpered. "Okay, hold your cute plump balls up out of the way." I did what he said.

He kissed my inner knee then moved the tip of the dildo to my entrance and veryyyy slowly inched it in. "Fuck, your virgin hole is tight. It's squeezing the life out of this dildo. Would feel so good around my-" He stopped speaking but kept pushing.

"Would my tight virgin hole feel good around your giant cock, Daddy?"

He grunted. His eyes were ablaze, flicking between my hole and my face.

"This is sort of like you taking my virginity too isn't it?"

He moaned, almost painfully. "No, baby, I'm not doing that. I'm just... teaching you, like any good Daddy would."

"Yeah, you're the best! But um... is it all the way in yet?" I wiggled my body on it, trying to make more room for it, so I could take more.

He paused, "Why? Does it hurt? I can stop."

"No, it's an adjustment, but..." I looked at him really seriously. "I can take bigger."

His chest was rising and falling faster. The dildo finally bottomed out. He held for a few moments. His eyes ran all across every inch of my body. I felt it like a physical caress. I was so full and with Jared watching me and the cause of my full feeling, I was so overwhelmed.

"Look how good you take it baby." He slowly pulled out and pushed back into me fully. I moaned the whole stretch.

"Fuck, you like this, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," I looked up at him through lidded eyes. I was so hot right now. I was melting.

His eyes darkened even more, like a stormy sea. He pulled out and pushed into me again. "Hmmmm!" I clenched the bed sheets, trying to anchor myself with my hands. He repeated and my toes curled. I was panting and noticed he was out of breath too.

His other hand reached up to thumb my nipple. "OH!" Electricity shot down to my stimulated hole. He rubbed and rubbed. "Yes! Yes!" I was wirthing on the dildo he was controlling.

"Babyyyy, you're so hot. You're everything and more I-" He froze and stopped everything. He pulled back his hand and let go of the dildo. "We... I shouldn't be doing this."

I pushed back against the dildo, but it slipped away. I whineddd. I pumped my hips against the air and looked directly into his eyes pleadingly. "Jareeddd pleaseee. Ahh. Don't stop now! I need you."

"Fuck, baby, I could never say no to you. Especially when you look like this. Laid out like a dream for me."

He regripped and pushed the dildo back in and out of me at a steady pace. I went wild.

"Fill me up, Jared!"

The wet sounds it made turned me on more.

I can't believe he was doing this. He was giving me so much pleasure! In a way, he was fucking me... One day he would fuck me with his cock. Someday really soon, if I had anything to do about it. Warmth spread over my entire body at that thought.

"Jared."

"Yes, baby?"

"My- ugh, my other nipple is lonely."

He chuckled and started teasing that one.

"Yeah! That feels a- ah! -amazing!"

He picked up the pace on the dildo. Taking it out almost all the way each time and pushing it all the way in, so I was completely stuffed!

"Daddy!!! Harder!!"

Jared growled and rammed into me harder.

"Sooo goood. I bet your cock would feel even better." He jackhammered into me. Sweat dripped off his forehead and onto my body. He switched is angle slightly and, "Oohhhh!!! DADDY UGH YES THERE OH RIGHT AHHH THERE!!" My head was thrashing side to side. I moved my hips to meet his thrusts.

He leaned over me. "Your prostate is so sensitive, just like the rest of you. I love bringing you pleasure. I want to only ever be the one to bring you pleasure and make you scream like this." I moaned and moaned, completely overwhelmed by how good he made me feel.

The slick wet sounds were overwhelming. I loved hearing those sounds and his breathlessness mingle.

"Daddy, I'm so close! I want to come! Make me come!"

For some reason, I couldn't jack myself. I didn't want to.

Jared grabbed my leaking dick firmly, focusing on the head, and in a couple strokes, I came screaming his name! "JARED!!!" I spurted over my abs and chest and his hand. He kept jacking me, and I kept coming.

Finally, my muscles gave out, and I melted against the bed. I was jello.

"You were perfect," he said as he lightly kissed my lips, and I hummed in appreciation.

He slowly pulled the dildo out of me. I groaned and flopped over, burying my head in my pillow.

"Baby, you need to clean up. And wash your... dildo." The gravity of what just happened might be hitting him, but I was way too exhausted and happy to care. That was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I made a mewling sound and burried deeper into the pillow.

"Baby, keeping... sex toys clean is extremely important for your health." It was funny how awkward he was about sex toys!

"Can't. Too tired." I peaked up at him over my shoulder. "You were too good. You wore me out." His body stilled. Hehe, Jared liked that.

He got up and came back with a warm wash cloth. He wiped down my front, cleaning the come off me and wiped between my legs of remaining lube.

He returned to the bathroom and shut the door. I swear I could hear his hand on his cock and his grunts. I wonder if he smeared his cock with the fluids he just wiped from my body. That would be so hot. The thought made me groan into the pillow. I palmed myself - oops - still too sensitive.

He opened the door back up and came for the dildo, which he washed thoroughly. I turned in bed to watch him. He was just in sweats but put his shirt back on when he was done.

"Wait, don't go. That was a lot. Very good, amazing, but I don't want to be alone just yet."

He gave in and got into bed behind me, wrapping me in his arms.

I was so happy. That was the best orgasm of my life, and I knew it was just the first of many by Daddy Jared. I loved him and brightened his life. He loved me and took care of me. Not much had changed for us.

12