Leilani's Pool Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leilani smiled an enigmatic smile as she pondered whether or not to answer. "If you promise not to tell, I took a few years worth of classes in exotic dancing," she told the couple. "I thought it might come in handy. Do you think I could have made it as a stripper?"

"I would have paid to see you perform," Jimmy answered honestly.

"So would I," Lisa smiled sweetly.

Leilani felt the spirit of adventure wash over her. She wasn't sure if it was her husband's words to her earlier that day or his sometimes-indifference. "If the both of you feel that way, maybe I can arrange a -private - show," she said to them. The couple had stunned looks on their faces which were swiftly replaced with happy ones.

"If you're suggesting what I'm sure you are, count me in," Lisa spoke up. "I knew it, I told Jimmy, I told him you were our kind of people."

"She did, she did indeed," Jimmy Mack said, sounding not at all like the man Leilani and Lisa had been with all night. "I'd like to be in on this little soiree, to be sure." Leilani nodded, enjoying the fact her spontaneous offer had finally broken his cool-guy act.

"Leilani, have you ever been with a girl before?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, but not for quite some time," Leilani confessed. It was a fact that some of her earliest sexual experiences had been with other girls. She had often thought that Jessica might have been interested in taking their relationship forward a step. Leilani shied away from that, fearing that if anything went wrong, it would ruin their long-standing friendship. She had never wanted to run that risk.

In Leilani's Mustang, the now-sober trio made record time racing back to Leilani's home. To start things off with a bang, she stripped out of her tight red mini and jumped into the pool. With a happy whoop, Lisa peeled off her own leather shorts and heels and dove in right after her. The two lovelies starting kissing in front of an appreciative audience. "You two are going to cause steam to rise out of that pool if you keep that up," Jimmy commented before his own clothes were strewn about the deck.

The girls surrounded him and kissed him heatedly. Lisa guided Leilani's hand to Jimmy's cock. It wasn't as large as Wayne's, although it seemed thicker. Leilani and Lisa took turns playing with their captive mate, knowing it would fuel his fire. Lisa needed to be fucked, she had been hoping for just such an event. In honor of their newfound friendship, she deferred to their hostess and as they got out of the pool, she let Leilani lead the way. "Don't either of you worry about the mess, the staff will take care of it," Leilani told them as she ran upstairs. It had been a long time since she had felt this horny.

In bed, the two girls mingled together, the sweetness of their tiny bodies blending into an erotic tableau. "You're so exotic, tiny and perfect, what's your nationality?" Leilani asked in between kisses that were getting profoundly hotter.

"My mother is Japanese, if that's what you were wondering," Lisa smiled as her new lover moved down. "We're both petite, so that leaves more room in bed," she said to Leilani. "We could fit four girls our size in this massive bed of yours."

"I know I couldn't handle four girls as hot as you two are," Jimmy said as he entered the room. "I'm not entirely sure I can handle the pair of you, but I sure as hell am gonna try!"

"He's a damned good fuck!" Lisa bragged about her boyfriend to Leilani. "Do you think someone as hot as me would keep him around if he wasn't?" She laughed. Those laughs turned to gentle moans as the gorgeous beauty began eating Lisa's sweet, pink pussy. Lisa didn't know how long it had been since her friend had been with another girl, she had as much skill in bed as she did on the dance floor.

Jimmy Mack did his due diligence. He showed Leilani that he was a sensitive, crazy, inventive lover. He used his mouth with precision and skill while taking his time, using his strong hands to explore Leilani's body. Lisa's head went back and she wailed. It had been a long, long time since she and Jimmy Mack had done anything this wild. She moved away and showed Leilani how her man liked his blowjobs. "Sloppy and wet, with lots of tongue," Lisa told her. The two young women sucked cock with hunger until Jimmy moved away.

"I want to fuck her," he said to Lisa, pointing at Leilani. "I hope you like it on top baby, because that's how I roll." Leilani nodded, it was her favorite and one position her husband rarely let her assume. Jimmy got a condom and put it on while the girls kissed and kept the action going.

"Fuck the shit out of me!" Leilani growled as she wriggled, wiggled and slid down Jimmy's cock. It stuffed her full and she felt pangs of pain, but no matter - she wanted to befucked! She got her wish and as she rolled her hips to take him in, Lisa mounted Jimmy's handsome face. His tongue slid into Lisa's snug pussy and the two girls moved closer together. Their hands explored each other as Jimmy took care of business. The bed squeaked in protest as it likely had never seen this much action. Leilani wasn't worried about the staff hearing her, their rooms were a good distance away and they would be discreet. She knew that a few of the maids were on her side regarding the state of her marriage.

"God, you should see how hot you look," Lisa sighed as her own miniscule form writhed on her boyfriend's tongue. "You might possibly be the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Look in the mirror," Leilani instructed. The two women turned their heads to take in the view in the room's full-length mirror. Even Jimmy managed to get a glimpse. It seemed to spur him on to fuck even harder and use his mouth. The women screeched out loud as they came. Jimmy, however, was far from done. He got his sweet baby on all fours and grabbed her perfect, round little ass. He fucked Lisa from behind while she ate Leilani's pussy. The language began getting raw and the noises, louder. The very walls seemed to shake with the sounds of sex. Until the trio was too exhausted to fuck any longer, they had sex. New positions were tried and Leilani got to unleash a fury she had bottled up for far too long. It was very late when their mini-orgy ended and Leilani insisted her friend stay for breakfast. Lisa protested, worried about wagging tongues, but Leilani's "persuasive" tactics won her over. The trio went to the pool for a quick dip to cool off before finally succumbing to slumber. The breakfast turned into brunch.

Another rendezvous was already in the planning stages and Leilani couldn't wait. She had a mid-afternoon swim and drank coffee while enjoying the mid-day sun. For the first time in a while, she felt as if she had total control of her destiny. That was a good feeling and it would only get better. She thought about her improving life and about calling Jessica. Now that she was in control of things, surely she could easily afford to fly her best friend to New York for an extended "visit"?

12