Leonora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman preparing the drinks was dressed in a corset with suspenders holding sheer black stockings. Her breasts balanced over the top of the corset and her ass was bare. When she bent over Leonora noticed she wasn't wearing panties so felt properly dressed in comparison.

Nervously she walked back with the tray hoping not to spill the two brandies and two whiskeys. While concentrating hard on keeping the tray balanced she didn't notice the man approach until he spoke. Everyone else was in a huddle around some woman as scantily dressed as she was.

"Hello, how are you this evening?" he asked.

At first the impulse to scurry back to her group of men, as ordered, drove her on. He stepped in front of her forcing her to stop. Looking into his face she saw who it was.

Rodney! It was someone who knew her, someone who could save her from this dreadful place.

Leonora looked at him with pleading eyes unable to speak. She hardly knew what to say but couldn't get the words out even if she brought her racing thoughts together.

"You look ravishing pet," he said.

The word help would do but all she managed was, "Thank you, sir." Instead of imploring him for help with her eyes they were disobeying her by batting the long lashes at him seductively.

He had a hand on her ass pumping a cheek as he told her, "Your a sexy little vamp aren't you," he chuckled.

She wanted to cry out in protest, for help, but stood there mesmerised. This man was in her office this afternoon working through a financial report and now he was stroking her bare ass. Leonora felt a wave of anguish swamp her as he stared, smirking at her erect nipples.

"You're all ready for action I see," he commented casually.

Seeing the quizzical look on her face he looked round for Jonathan then reached between her legs.

Leonora felt her boss's finger stroke a lip. It was swollen and wet. Her pussy had burst from the crotch of the little bunny outfit leaving her exposed. Her legs trembled with the disbelief of such a wretched disgrace.

He put a finger to her mouth and she smelt her own nasty juices on his finger. She wanted to bite it off but instead opened her mouth to suck it clean. She licked his finger wrapping her tongue suggestively around it.

The shock of automatically performing such a lewd act helped break her free. "Please, sir," she croaked. At last she had overcome the inhibition to speak her mind.

"What do you want little party pet?" he asked.

Summoning all her will she formed the plea. She needed him to get her out of there. She was a mature business woman not some silly little pet. They had her dressed and behaving like a hot slut; she just had to escape.

"I want to, I want to cum, please sir," she lisped.

"You're a well trained party pet girl. Jonathan has done a good job on you," he laughed. He took a hold of her shoulder and guided her back to the group of men.

Leonora couldn't believe what she had said to her boss. This afternoon she had been a responsible woman running an important department. To be reduced to this over sexed pet slut was so degrading she couldn't take much more.

There was nothing she could do about it for the moment so gave in. Her thoughts retreated away from the room, further and further with each step, leaving the vacuous party pet to get on with it.

"Here she is, you're little pet with the drinks. You're lucky to have her serving you; she's one of the best. What do you do best bunny girl?" Rodney asked.

"I fuck wike a wikle wandy bunny wabit," Leonora lisped giggling cutely and put a finger to her mouth. With a slow exaggerated sucking movement she pulled her finger into her mouth through luscious pursed lips. She slurped on her finger running it in and out with a tongue flicking it until wet and slippery.

She had their attention now, as instructed by the master. The little party pet felt pleased with herself. She ran a finger over a swollen bud and cooed with contentment.

Peter cleared his throat. "I think we should finish these drinks somewhere more comfortable." None disagreed with him this time. They tossed coins and two of the coins came up heads. The two lucky men eagerly followed her to her private room.

***

Leonora had retreated from consciousness leaving the party pet free of the inhibitions she had grown up with. A CD played quietly in the background as she sang her lick song. Peeling off the tight outfit she suggestively swung her hips at the two men.

She crawled to Robert who sat on the edge of a large be to unzip and pull his hard member from the trousers. For a moment she gazed up at him from beneath his cock with a look of wonderment as though it were the biggest instrument she had ever seen.

Her small hands made it look all the more impressive. Wetting her lips she sucked on its head all the time playing with his balls with a free hand.

Peter couldn't resist the wiggling hips and what was brazenly displayed between them. On his knees he manoeuvred between her splayed legs to roughly bury his cock into her.

His course jerking movements pushed Robert back onto the edge of the bed. The party girl's mouth was pushed onto the cock she had been teasing. Her head bobbed in time with the cock taking her from behind. With every deep stroke into her slutty cunt she sucked Roberts cock into her throat.

For a moment she was pleased at how well she had been trained but all thoughts were quickly smothered by lustful pleasure. Feeling a cock shuddering with a jet of cum into her pussy she yelled around the cock in her mouth. A wisp of sound escaped saying she had cum though no-one cared.

Peter kept his cock buried in the tight hole pressing against the soft round ass cheeks. The beautiful woman, almost half his age, was pinned like a butterfly, with his seed pumping into her. The satisfaction was all his without the need to think of hers.

Robert had a hold of her head to slow her down. The intensity of sensations with her throat gripping his cock tight was more than he could withstand so he pushed her head back wanting it to last. Too late, he sprayed cum over her face.

Through half open eyes he watched her licking his sperm from around her lips, as though it were delicious honey then carefully guide the rest into her mouth with a finger. He watched dreamily as the party girl drew his flaccid cock into her mouth to suck it clean.

Finished with Robert she turned on Peter. He was sitting back on the floor with a big smile on his face. She crawled between his legs to clean him up. Her tongue licked him dry. With soft lips she kissed the end of his flaccid cock reverently in thanks for the orgasm.

Robert watched her ass bobbing about while attending Peter. A pair of glistening pussy lips protruded rudely between her thighs captivating him like a snake in a basket dancing to the 'lick tune' still playing in the background.

Rolling onto her back with legs splayed they watched her wipe between her legs with a finely manicured finger. The dribble of cum was sucked off the elegant finger which was carefully examined in case a drop of the succulent sperm had been missed. More precious liquid was found seeping from her honey pot so again it was wiped and sucked between luscious lips.

Crawling from one to the other she kissed their cocks and zipped them up. "Thank you, sirs. Thank you for letting me pleasure you and letting me cum," she beamed at them. She had been programmed to be easily aroused and enjoy every moment of sex, any sex a man could dream of.

While she showered they returned to the other two guests, like a tag team, sending them up to the party pet.

***

12