Leonora Ch. 02

Story Info
A business woman fights for freedom
4.3k words
4.36
84k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising late Leonora helped the other pets, some younger and some older, prepare for Saturday evening. Leonora hadn't the slightest recollection of serving her group of guests, again and again into the early hours of Saturday morning.

Jonathan took her to one side preparing her for a guest with particular requirements. After six months of deeply embedded instruction it was simply a matter of telling her the role she was to play.

Walking back to the main room the instructions permeated into her subconscious leaving her without a clue as to what had transpired between them.

The guests arrived and she joined them. Still thinking of the silly party girl as a waitress she was relieved to take on a more mature role at this evening's party. Perhaps that had all been a dream or a mistake. That was it, it was a mistake and she was being rewarded.

In an expensive business suit she stood with a drink in hand talking to a wealthy man she had been introduced to simply as Kirk. She still wasn't sure if it was his first name, or should she call him Mister Kirk.

He was tall and wore a dark blue silk suit with razor sharp creases. The greying hair at his temples leant a certain dignity to his upright baring. He looked like an army major rather than a major player in the commodities market.

Her dark hair was tied in a bun perched upon the back of her head and she wore just a touch of makeup. Leonora was relaxed as they pleasantly discussed a market segment she was familiar with. This was more to her liking and more fitting to her status.

"It's rather warm in here do you mind if I remove my jacket, sir?" she asked. Calling him 'sir' smartly avoided the issue of his name.

He courteously helped and folded it neatly over the back of a chair.

The loose skirt was short and the white blouse tight about her ample bust. Under the blouse a corset held her breasts into a long cleavage without covering the nipples.

She was completely unaware her nipples showed darkly through the starched white cotton. She didn't feel self-conscious at all as he looked into her eyes not down the deep cleavage.

She pressed her thighs together feeling the stocking tops rasp. A tingling sensation between the legs warmed her nether lips. She hastily flicked a wet tongue over her lips and immediately hoped it wouldn't be interpreted as being suggestive.

In a moment of distraction her hand knocked the jacket off the chair and she quickly bent to pick it up. In the shiny black high heels it was awkward and Leonora made a mess of what should have been a careful curtsy.

Bent over the chair she presented a white panty clad bottom framed by suspenders and black stocking tops. Straightening up she carried on the conversation unaware of the slip-up.

Listening to his advice she unconsciously twisted a button on the blouse loosening it another notch. She was still feeling hot. She looked down her nose at a silly little pet serving drinks as she helped herself to an ice-clinking glass from a silver tray.

She was enjoying herself. She again tightened her thighs rubbing them together, squeezing the lips of her pussy. This powerful man was beguiling. The room was hot and his serious commanding presence was doing something to her.

Unaware of the squirming motion Leonora gave no thought to the compunction that she must please a man. She continued to converse with utter disregard to her arousal and why she was there.

"You're an impressive young woman. You have a good understanding of the market but what other skills have you developed?" Kirk asked, with a disarming smile.

Leonora felt once again a self confidence as though she were in a business meeting with a client. With a smile she lifted a hand to proudly count off her achievements.

"In the last six months I've cut costs in purchasing by ten percent. I've learnt to relax my throat to take a penis, retrained my department for a new computer system, enjoy the taste of semen, rationalised stock holdings throughout the organisation, strengthened my vagina muscles for a firmer grip, become an asset to the company and a hot party pet," she said proudly.

"You have acquired some very interesting skills, I'm impressed," he told her.

Blanking out the lewd statements she invitingly suggested, "Perhaps you might consider making use of my skills, sir." It was as though she were touting for a position and felt disloyal to her present employer, even a little naughty.

"We should discus it in my office," he told her.

Although a little confused as to why he had an office here she followed anyway. The expansive leather topped desk was worn with countless papers having passed back and forth over the years.

"You have an important position in this company but your mistake has cost a great deal, far too much. I've brought you here to reprimand you, maybe even dismiss you," he warned her in a stern tone.

He looked her over pleased with the way the young woman resembled his haughty executive assistant. Jonathan had met his expectations exceedingly well. Jonathan's office was not up to standard but it would do.

Leonora felt terrible at having let him down so badly. A strong feeling of needing to atone for her wrong doing washed away doubts over what was happening. She just knew she held an important role in this man's organisation and was desperate to hold onto it.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I'll make it up to you I promise. I know I can't ever repay what I lost. Please, sir, don't let me go. I'll do anything you wish. I deserve to be punished for what I did," she rambled on unsure what to say.

She held an important position in the organisation and felt so lowly in this situation, grovelling before the boss. What could she do but submit to his demands to avoid dismissal.

"You are right you'll never be able to pay back the funds you lost through negligence," he said, warming to his theme. The beautiful young woman looked so contrite he almost felt sorry for her. She had him believing the fantasy play. At least his cock did as it stiffened in his trousers.

"You have behaved like a spoilt child rather than the responsible executive I expected you to be. Perhaps that is the solution. A punishment to fit the crime is in order. If you are to remain in this organisation something to remind you to behave properly is called for."

"Bend over the desk. You will remember a spanking young woman. It will bring you down a peg or two," he demanded.

"Oh, sir! I'm an important executive in your company. You can't expect me to..." she broke off unable to face the alternative, being thrown out with the loss of prestige she had worked so hard for.

With one hand on her back he pressed her nose down where she smelt the leather of the old desk.

"Lift your skirt up," he told her.

Scrambling with the hem she managed to lift it around her waist while balancing on the desk with her forehead. She reached across to grip the edge pulling her body taught over her boss's desk.

She was certainly learning humility. She felt so degraded, in her boss's office displaying her panties for a spanking. She was an important business woman being reduced to an errant school girl. She would never forget this but it was better than being fired.

Leonora felt him pull her panties down and let go of the desk. She bit back the protest reminding her self he was right, she needed to be punished for the wrong doing. 'At least I won't be fired,' she thought.

A slap to her rump brought out a stifled yelp. She gripped a hold of the desk again to prevent the dire need to leap up and run away. She felt his hard hand and heard the slap of her soft cheek, then the other cheek.

The humiliation was difficult to withstand but some how she clung on. She just had to give in for a few moments of this dire punishment to save her position then all would return to normal.

Six in all left her bottom burning. She lay there unable to move in a state of shock.

"What's this young lady? Open your legs, wider," he demanded.

Would the torment never end? What humiliation had she to forbear next?

"Your wet!" his voice was scathing in condemnation.

She didn't understand. A finger wiped between her legs revealing she was wet with arousal. Leonora hadn't realised but it was true, she had become hot from this humiliating punishment. She had let herself down yet again.

Her boss pushed his fingers under her nose to smell the evidence of her excitement. Without thinking she licked his fingers clean.

"You're not a decent lady you're a dirty little slut. What do you want now, slut? Tell me!" he demanded.

Leonora wanted to wake up from this nightmare dreading the words that were forming. "I want your cock, sir, please sir, fuck me, let me cum," the demeaning plea left her panting. On tiptoe she lifted her hips offering up her sex to him in a quest for fulfilment.

She knew she would do anything to feel the fullness inside she desperately needed. The baseness of that desire overtook her. She was no longer a respectable business woman but a wanton slut begging for cock. She knew it and despised herself but couldn't help it.

"Please sir, fill my cunt, and make me cum. I need it, please!" she moaned.

Leonora felt a tentative presence between the lips of her pussy and tried to push back on it. She needed to absorb his manhood into her body to feel it fill her aching hole. The need that had been building all evening was overwhelming.

He held off wanting to take full advantage of her in his fantasy game. Bent over the desk like that she resembled his assistant so well it was a dream coming true. "What are you?" he asked.

"I'm a dirty little slut, sir."

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock in my cunt, sir," she pleaded.

"Whose cunt is it now?" he asked.

"It's your cunt, sir. You own this hot cunt, sir. You can fuck it anytime you wish. Please sir, your little cunt needs your big strong cock now!" she cried out almost in pain from lust. So hot she was willing to do or say anything.

Leonora cried out feeling him spear her with a strong thrust driving deep into her vagina. She gripped it with muscles taught to please a man feeling the ripples of sensations on inner walls stimulated by every movement of his hardness.

She revelled in capturing every movement, every bounce of his balls against her thighs. She strained on tiptoe positioning herself to capture every inch. She thrust her hips back to take all of him inside not wanting to let go. Leonora was delirious in her pleasure, mixing the reality of her own office with this game she had been commanded to play.

It seemed to run and run with smaller and smaller little spurts of semen escaping into her. At last he had no more to give. He noticed her tremors guessing she was experiencing an orgasm as vital as his own.

On her knees she sucked him until he pushed her away. With her head down working away at him she could be mistaken for his self-important assistant. Always right, always efficient, always haughty yet so very desirable and unattainable. It was as though he had her at last. She was his slut now.

One last play and he would be finished with her. "At the end of each day you will attend me here in my office. As you said yourself you are my hot slut now, to fuck whenever and however I want. Do you understand?" he smiled.

"Yes sir. I am your hot slut ready to be fucked however and whenever you wish, sir," she said demurely with head bowed.

The bun in her hair had unravelled to fall down her shoulders and he wondered how sexy his assistant would look; dishevelled after a good seeing to. He seriously considered sending his assistant to Jonathan on some pretext. If Jonathan could reduce her to such a debased state, as he had this poor creature, he would pay handsomely.

"You are dismissed slut," he told her.

On leaving the office Leonora forgot all about being an important business woman and sped back to her room to change. Once dressed in another outfit she went to seek out her master for further instructions.

****

Sunday afternoon arrived with the chores of tidying up after the party completed. Jonathan once more took her to one side to reinforce the conditioning before sending her home.

Leonora sat very still wondering what Jonathan was about to do. She was aware of her condition though thankfully unaware of the details. Partly from the hypnosis but also she couldn't bring herself to delve too deeply into her sordid behaviour.

He had recognised she was resisting the hypnotic suggestion. Still under his influence she waited while he studied her trying to estimate how much control he still had.

To keep her confidence and remain focused she reminded herself why she was fighting him. A shudder ran up her spine thinking how she had been trained to perform like a pet.

Her mind and body had been twisted to satisfy a man, any man. The men he gave her to. As a party pet she would do whatever they asked, or else would volunteer to perform from a large list of tricks she had been taught by this dreadful man.

She was almost free of him and steeled herself for the next move. That she was this aware meant she had a chance.

***

In the aircraft she smiled to herself at having won her freedom. There were others caught in the same trap and as soon as she returned home she would help free them too. This vacation was desperately needed first.

A few weeks had been accrued and her boss had agreed to give her time off. After all it was a quiet time of the year and her secretary could fill in for her. She smiled to herself with a pleasurable feeling of being free; free of that monster and free of the pressures of work.

The tedious airport arrival procedures had been endured and the baggage retrieved. Seeing her name on a large piece of card was a surprise at first but the man smiled and took a hold of the luggage. He didn't speak English but it was obvious she just needed to follow him.

He guided her through the crowd of families re-uniting and tourists looking lost. A rear door was opened and she found herself climbing into an elegant Mercedes Benz.

Settling into the soft leather Leonora enjoyed the ride in a beautiful vintage motorcar seeing the sights of Istanbul. They arrived in a small courtyard by turning off a side street somewhere in the busy city. A nice relaxed feeling washed over her at the sight of the old fashioned elegant building.

She congratulated herself on finding such a splendid hideaway on the internet. She watched the chauffeur walk around the car to open a door and offer his arm as support.

She felt like a grand lady returning home after an evening at the opera. Flouncing up the ornate staircase curving around a large atrium she smiled with pleasure at the opulence of the decoration. She gave no thought as to why she didn't need to check in. It seemed the natural thing for this flunky to fetch her and carry the bags.

It was hot in her room where a large slow fan merely pushed the exhausted air around. She changed from the crumpled travel clothes with a mental note to arrange for them to be laundered. In the wardrobe she found a caftan and pulled it on. Giving a twirl she smiled thinking it was most appropriate here and already felt cooler.

A knock at the door surprised her. The man had returned beckoning for her to follow. It seemed the check-in routine had caught up with her. Leonora had always been one for rules and procedures and almost laughed at their laxity here.

They a paused at a set of impressive ornately carved double doors and he knocked. She heard a heavy masculine voice say, "Enter." The flunky opened the doors stepping back for her to enter a glittering opulent room.

The voice sounded rich and deep toned from a man she imagined to be large in stature as well as in personality. She had paused at the door when he again told her, "Enter," beckoning her forward with a hand stroking the warm night air.

This was not a check in desk or managers office. Hesitantly moving forward she regretted not changing into something more substantial despite the heat. If this was to be a tedious meet and greet she would make excuses and get back to her room for a much needed rest.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

He interrupted her thoughts, which again broke up before she could concentrate properly on what was happening. It was difficult to concentrate in this heat and she really did need to rest after the flight. It was difficult to understand what he meant.

She heard her voice answer as though it were someone else's. The words formed on her lips to flow as though taking on a life of their own, "I am here as your slave, my Lord."

The words brought a sudden clarity of thought, as distinct as her voice had been. A chill of fear ran through her body.

"Listen carefully to what I have to say. You are here to stay, it will be forever. There will be no turning back. Do you understand?" he asked.

He looked at her so intently she felt frozen; it seemed she would not be able to answer, yet eventually words again sounded in her ears like those of a stranger.

"I am here as your slave, my Lord. I shall obey your every command." She looked down at the floor before his feet. This was a familiar game played occasionally over the last few months.

"Have you learnt to please a man?" this was not so much a question but sounded like a statement needing a response.

"Yes, Master. I have studied hard to learn everything a man could possibly want. I will learn to use those skills for your absolute pleasure, Master. I have toned and shaped my body for you, my master." Leonora cooed. Her voice had a breathy lightness of enthusiasm and the feeling was catching a hold of her mind too.

Stepping out of the caftan she stood naked before the powerful man she willingly called master. He stood before her treading heavily on the garment that had been her only protection. She dropped her gaze to the floor in a show of subservience.

This must be a dream. It was a re-surfacing of memories from when she was a party girl. She felt hot and aroused by his presence. Perhaps too this was a way of coming to terms with what had happened to her.

A strong hand guided her down onto her knees and she automatically opened her mouth. A terrible thought surfaced that this automatic reaction, to submit and to become so aroused, would last for some time. Perhaps this was a warning form her subconscious to avoid situations that might bring on such a vulnerable state.

He lifted the long dark hair from around her neck and she wondered what he was doing. She knelt unresisting as he fitted a collar around her neck. Feeling the simple steel band snap into place she felt it was a potent and crushing token of ownership.

Bringing her breathing under control she managed to stem the panic. She told herself this was just a dream. There was no need to fight it but rather it would be better to learn from the experience.

A moment passed and she began to feel it was good to be owned, to belong somewhere, to have someone want her this much. She needed a break from responsibility so letting someone else make the decisions and take care of her felt good.

With little ceremony he lifted her head where his cock was already standing ready. It was in her face dominating her. Without hesitation she licked its length down to his balls then after a moment of attention, her lips greedily licked up its full length to suck on its swollen head. Sensing he was more than ready she swallowed it whole.

Working it hard she brought all the experience learnt over the last six months into practise.

On her knees she waited for him to recover from an orgasm that she had so expertly brought him to. When she had his attention she opened her mouth to show his seed had not been summarily dismissed. He nodded for her to swallow, which she did and enjoyed the feeling it sliding down her throat.

12