Leopard's Tale: Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leopard50
leopard50
458 Followers

She gasped for air, "Oh ... fuck ... yes ... use ... me ... please oh PLEASE ... use me more Sir!"

"So you like that, eh my little bitch?" I smiled down at her as I slapped her face hard with my cock.

"God yes I do, Sir! I want to worship your cock."

"I'm going to make you my fuck toy Stephanie, would you like that?"

"Oh yes, please, PLEASE! I want to be your fuck toy. Play with me, use my body, use my holes. Use me however you want. Make me your whore. Own me. Oh please Sir!" Hearing her earnest pleas for me to use her almost made me cum. But I wanted to savor the moment, because I knew this might be a once in a lifetime experience.

"Give me your hand, Stephanie." She complied and I pulled her to her feet. My desk was uncharacteristically uncluttered. I was now quite pleased with myself I had taken a half hour that afternoon to organize the piles of crap that had been on top of it for weeks. "You're being rewarded," I chuckled silently to myself. "Sit on the edge of the desk whore,". She smiled and sat on my desk, legs closed. "Stephanie, when you have thought of me and your pussy has become wet, what have you done?"

She hesitated and then said, "What do you mean Sir?"

"Well, did you do anything about it?" She blushed, fuck she was cute.

"Well, sometimes... ," her voice trailed off.

"Yes? Sometimes what?" I urged her on.

"Well, sometimes after class, I go to the restroom."

"And? What do you do there?"

"I ... touch my pussy Sir. I'm sorry. Are you mad?"

"Paint the scene for me Stephanie."

"Well I go into a stall, pull up my skirt, pull down my panties, and I sit on the toilet and I rub my pussy, thinking about you."

"And do you cum?"

"Well," her face was bright red now, "yes, sometimes, if I think I can be quiet, or no one else is in there."

"I see," I smiled, "Show me."

"What?!" She seemed alarmed.

"Show me how you rub your pussy in the restroom after class."

"Oh my god! I can't do that!" Definitely alarmed.

I looked down at her and said softly but sternly, "Well Stephanie, if you really want to be my fuck toy, you don't really have a choice. I want to watch you play with your pussy, and so you need to be an obedient little bitch and do it." She looked away, first at the wall then down at the floor. "I'm not fucking around slut, do it!". My slightly raised voice and feigned anger had it's desired effect, she slowly spread her legs, still looking at the floor.

Her beautiful bare pink cunt stared back at me. My cock was throbbing again and my mouth was watering. "Stephanie, don't be ashamed," I reassured her. "It's a huge turn on to me that you rub your cunt when you think of me, and I want you to show me how you do it so I can remember it forever." She slowly looked up and gave me a thin smile.

"I've never done this for anyone before," she said. "It's just really embarrassing."

"Stephanie this is one of the things a good fuck toy does for her Master. You need to do this to prove your worthiness to be my whore." She extended her right hand between her thighs and slowly began tracing her pussy lips with her finger tips. "Very nice Stephanie, see how hard my cock is, while I watch you play with yourself?" Her smile increased, as she started rubbing her clit. She moaned. With her other hand she teased her hole.

"Oooo, mmm." her moaning became louder. "Do you like the way I touch myself for you, Sir?" she asked.

"I do Stephanie, I like that you play with yourself for me. You are a hot little slut, and watching you just makes me want to use you more." Her smile broadened.

"Oh thank you Sir, I really want to be a good slut for you. Sir ... I'll do anything you want me to in order to please you. Anything."

"Slide a finger into your cunt, while you rub your clit for me," I told her.

"Yes Sir," she complied. Her moans were growing louder. I hoped no one would pass outside my door and hear, but I wasn't going to stop her.

"Slide another finger in, bitch." She did. She was rubbing her clit feverishly now and fucking her cunt with two fingers. I knew she was close.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

"Stephanie, I don't want you to cum yet, do you understand?" All she could do was moan in disbelief.

"Oh god please Sir, I really need to cum!"

"No cunt, not yet." I said firmly. She was writhing in frustration and near ecstasy.

She looked at me with those big blue eyes, "Oh please, PLEASE Sir, let your whore cum for you!"

I looked at her and waited, one, two, three, four heartbeats, and then I ordered her, "Cum for me now slut. Show me how you cum for me." She briefly rubbed her clit faster and finger fucked herself harder, and then exploded.

"Ohhh fuck!" She screamed, several times. "Oh fuck Sir, you turn me on so much! I want to be yours. I WANT TO BE YOURS!".

She was still pumping herself, still moaning when I told her to lay on the desk on her back and turn her head toward me. Fortunately the desk was long enough to accommodate her short frame. "Keep finger fucking yourself Stephanie." Before her orgasm had subsided completely, I took a few steps forward and slapped her lips with my cock. "Be a good fuck toy and eat my cock while you fuck yourself for me." She began sucking hungrily, greedily. "Mmmm fuck yes baby," I said, feeling her mouth devour my throbbing member. She was obviously very turned on; her moans, muffled by my cock, were increasing. "Stephanie, look at me." She did so, as she maintained both the rhythm of finger fucking her pussy and sucking my cock; she was quite talented. "Stephanie, you need to be a very, very good fuck whore for me, and cum for me while you are sucking my cock." She kept her eyes fixed on mine, as she began rubbing her clit again, while her fingers darted in and out of her tight pink hole. "Keep sucking my cock, whore, don't stop sucking it," She did the best she could to nod. Her muffled moans increased, both in volume and frequency. "Stephanie, give me what I want, you need to be a good bitch for me and give me what I want," I growled. Her pace quickened. "Cum for me whore," I said sternly. "Make your pretty pussy cum while you suck my cock. Show me what a good fuck toy you are for me." Her body became rigid, as wave after wave of orgasm enveloped it. "Good girl, don't stop sucking my dick." I could feel her mouth vibrate on my cock, as her uncontrollable moans issued forth, only to be muffled by it. She continued to cum, over and over, never allowing my cock to slip from her mouth. As her orgasm continued, I took her head in my hands and started fucking her mouth. "That's it bitch, take my cock, keep cumming, show me how much you like how I fuck your mouth, while you cum for me."

My cock felt so fucking good in her mouth. Eventually, her orgasm subsided. I withdrew my cock from her mouth. It was more swollen than it had ever been before. It had a deep purple color, and it was covered in her slippery saliva. In fact, there was a pool of saliva on my desk that had dripped from her mouth as she sucked. "Oh ... my ... god ... Sir! I can't ... take ... any more!" She gasped for air. I looked down at her and smiled.

"That's too bad Stephanie, because I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh god Sir, what else?".

"Stand up slut, bend over my desk". She slowly got to her feet, keeping one hand on the desk to steady her shaking body. She turned away from me, towards the desk. I slapped her ass, hard. "Bend over cunt," I said. She did so, and I wasted no time. I was standing behind her, rubbing my cock on her ass and cunt. "Do you like that bitch?" I asked.

"Oh god ... yes I do," she gasped. I slapped her ass a few more times.

"You do, eh? What do you want whore?" I asked sternly.

"I want you to fuck me, Sir." She was barely audible.

"What, slut? Speak up so I can hear you."

"I want you to fuck me, Sir!" she said louder. "Oh please Sir, PLEASE, will you PLEASE fuck my dirty cunt?! It has wanted you for so long. It needs your cock inside it so much!" At that moment, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled and simultaneously rammed my cock deep in her cunt.

"Is that what you want bitch?!" My voice was deep and rough, I sounded like a true thug.

"Yessss, oh god yessss Sir, fuck me hard, oh fuck me hard, fuck my slutty cunt, make it yours, make it all yours, PLEASE!". Fuck, her cunt was tight. It gripped my cock like it would never let go. I pounded her, my balls slapping against the inside of her thighs as I did. I watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy. With each thrust, it was glistening more and more with her cunt juice. I slapped her ass as hard as I could. It was now quite pink and warm to the touch. With every slap, she moaned louder. "Yes, OH GOD YES SIR, PLEASE TREAT ME LIKE YOUR SLUT!! I WANT TO BE YOURS SO BADLY. I'VE WANTED IT FOR SO LONG" I pounded harder. "Sir, I need to cum. Please sir, may I cum all over your cock? Oh god, you fill me up so good. You stretch my tight cunt so wide with your thick cock!". I didn't reply. She'd have to do a better job. "Please, PLEASE, OH PLEASE SIR. I NEED TO CUM SO BAD!!".

"So you like the way my cock fucks your pussy, you dirty fucking cunt?"

"Oh god yes, I do Sir! You make me feel so fucking good and like such a dirty little cunt at the same time. Please, I need to cum all over your hard throbbing cock!"

"Cum for me then you fucking whore. Cum now."

At the moment, I felt her sweet cunt constrict around my cock, as she exploded in wave after wave of orgasms. I didn't slow my pace; if anything, I fucked her cunt even harder and deeper. Her cries of pleasure were deafening. And still I rammed her tight cunt harder and deeper as I felt her cunt juice squirt on my balls and run down my legs. "Oh god, I'm squirting Sir! I've never done that before! Oh my god, Sir, I love the way you use me!"

After a few more minutes, she whimpered, "Oh god Sir please, I can't take any more. Please I need a break."

I slowly pulled out. She started to stand, but I put my hand on her back. "Not yet whore." She obediently put her head back down on the desk. There was one final thing I wanted from her. I rubbed my cock up and down the crack of her ass. "Stephanie, have you ever been fucked in your tight ass before?"

She gasped. "No Sir, please don't do that I think it would hurt too much". But she remained bent over, in submission to me.

"Just relax, Stephanie. You need to be a good girl, and let me make you my ass whore." I heard her gulp. I spread her ass with one hand, and eyed her puckered hole. It would be tight for sure, but I was certain it would be worth the effort. I spat on it. My cock needed no lube, it was coated with her cunt juice. Slowly, I worked a finger in her tight hole. "Just relax bitch." She reflexively moved forward a little. I slapped her ass hard. "Hold still cunt, do you hear me?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir," she whimpered. My finger was all the way inside her ass. She moaned.

"Do you like that, slut?"

"Yes Sir, it feels very good."

I pulled my finger out. Her hole was now open a little. It will have to do, I thought. I began pushing the head of my cock against her hole. "Stephanie, the more you relax the less it will hurt. But one way or the other, I'm going to take your anal virginity today." She gasped in pain, but by now I didn't care. She had become simply an object to me, a hot little body with three holes to pleasure my cock. This is for what she had begged. And I wasn't going to let her off the hook now. She was mine to use, mine to take, mine to own. I continued to push. Then shallow thrusts, opening her ass up undeniably to my hungry cock. After a few minutes, I had managed to sink my cock all the way in her ass. Fuck, her virgin ass felt good. So warm, so tight. I began fucking her ass faster. Her moans and gasps were a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Do you like being my ass whore, Stephanie?"

"Oh god, yes I do Sir. It hurts and feels good all at the same time. I don't care though. It is yours to use Sir! Please use my ass! Use it for your beautiful cock's pleasure!"

"Who owns your ass, bitch?" I asked, as I repeatedly slapped her ass.

"You do Sir, you own my ass, my pussy, my mouth. You own all of me. Please pleasure yourself in my tight ass. PLEASE! I am nothing but your fuck doll now."

I fucked her ass harder and deeper. My cock was sliding in and out easily now. I pulled her back by her hips, forcing the entire length of my shaft deep in her ass. Over and over. I was in ecstasy. I felt my balls fill. I was so close.

I pulled out. "Get on your knees in front of me bitch. Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue." I commanded. In two seconds she had assumed the position. I jerked off in front of her face. Then my cock exploded. The first large gob of cum coated her tongue and lips. The second splattered all over the right side of her pretty face. After that, load after load of my hot, sticky, white cum spurted on her face, in her hair, and on her tits. "You're my fucking cum dumpster, bitch", I growled as my cock marked her. She smiled up at me, taking all my cock had to give. After my balls had been drained, I pulled her head forward, forcing my cock, covered in my cum and the juices from her cunt and ass, into her mouth. "Clean it off, cunt. Clean my cock. Swallow every drop that you lick off of it."

When she had finished, I let her stand and we quickly dressed. "Sir, do you think I will pass your class now?" She smiled at me, my cum still on her face and in her hair.

"I think there is a good chance, Stephanie. But I think you will need to do more extra credit. Come by my house on Saturday evening, around eight, and we'll discuss your next assignment. Oh, and you're my whore now. So no one fucks you but me, and you may not play with your pussy without my permission." She beamed back at me as she scooped a gob of my cum off her face with a finger and sucked it clean.

"Absolutely, Sir. You own my holes now, and my body is your property. I am looking forward to serving your needs on Saturday."

leopard50
leopard50
458 Followers
12