Les Hommes Ch. 07

Story Info
Roger In The Room.
4.2k words
3.05
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus."

"Yes, exciting n'est-ce pas? This was it. I went in, still shaking a little but doing my best to hide it. Now I was in the room with them and that's all that mattered. Claire's first time. Our first time. We were in the club."

"Jesus."

"Yeah, was incredible," he says with a big happy smile. He leans across the table for a high five, which I reflexively return.

"Jesus."

"I couldn't believe it myself."

"Jesus. Can I ask?"

"What?"

"About you going in."

"Sure, what?"

"What did you see?"

"See?"

"Yeah, see....like...you know...see."

"What did I see? See right then?" Roger makes a face like there's a bad smell. He sniffs and says, "Hold on now dude. That's pretty personal stuff, just for the two, I mean the three, of us."

"Oh, sorry!"

"Not kosher talk out of school. What a man sees when he visits his wife and her man right after mowing her man's lawn to give his wife some personal time with the man, well, see, that's just asking too much."

"Yes, I'm sorry. That was insensitive. I didn't mean to..."

"Some things kinda private, even in the club, and you aren't even in yet."

I notice the word "yet" but shrug it off. He's right. "I hear you Roger. I'm sorry if..."

"Not like I'm gonna ask what you see when you visit Anna and her man."

"No! Of course not." Wait! That didn't quite come out right.

We let it sit there, Roger frowning, rolling his eyes at me and drumming his fingers on the table. I guess I must have looked sad or anxious or disappointed. Something. Because after a minute or two Roger studies my face, then softens and says, "Tell you what, Bill. You're a good egg."

"Thank you, Roger."

"I've always said that."

"Thank you Roger."

"I know you didn't mean any disrespect to Claire or to Franco or to me."

"Thanks Roger, I really didn't."

"And even if it was a little rude, in the future you wanna think these things through before you ask a man a question like that, you got me thinking myself, thinking like maybe I should tell, at least some?"

"If it's OK, I don't want to put you in a..."

"I'm not sure about this. But I am recruiting so maybe in this situation..."

"Whatever you decide is fine, not pushing here."

Roger pauses. Looks away, Drums his fingers. Turns back to me. Then away again. This is Roger thinking. Turns to me again, this time with a smile, and says, "Tell you what, here's an idea."

"What?"

"I'll text Claire and see what she says. My wife will know best."

"Aah, if you want, yes. Appreciate it. Thank you."

"Lets see what she says...if I can reach her."

He fiddles with his phone, slowly texting out the words, seemed like it took him forever. Then we sat there waiting. He used the time to ask if I had watched that Blue Jays game, was a blowout apparently, and did I think it would rain tomorrow, weather girl on Ch 8 thought so, but he couldn't sniff it and thought he had a pretty good nose for rain. Has his DVR set to record today's Jays game, early game but he can watch it tonight, don't say anything if I know the score. I was like Roger, I've been here with you all afternoon, how on earth would I know the score? He looked relieved at that and agreed it was unlikely. Finally his phone buzzes. He looks at it, then at me and smiles.

"Caught her while they're waiting to board the cruise. Good luck."

His phone buzzes a second and then a third time. His smile grows bigger.

"Leave it to my wife! She got him!"

"Got him? What do you...?"

"She beat William."

"Beat him? What...?" A beating? Claire beats them? I'm trying to picture this. What kind of screwed up thing is this guy into?

"You know, in mini-golf."

"Oh, aaah, yeah. Right."

"She loves that, competitive with the guys, really holds her own with them. Good for her."

"Good for them too I guess."

"You've got that one right my friend. Very good for them. They like a woman with spirit, like my wife, like Anna too I think."

I ignore the Anna comment. She has more spirit than he or those damned guys will ever know. I'm after something else.

"But what's she say about us? Our conversation? You know about you going in the room?"

"Oh yeah, of course. She says, go for it."

"Really?" Thank you Claire.

"Yes, says, you've been through a lot last night and today, the whole Anna thing, about how Farrell fucked her over and over, all those crazy positions, the naughty things he said about her cunt. Now the club. Says it might help you understand the club better, understand your wife better too."

My heart was in my throat. Over and over? Crazy positons? Her cunt? Now I'm the one sweating, not him. And he's about to tell me what he saw. Thank you, Claire, at least for that part.

"Now where do I start? Oh, right, I was going into the bedroom."

"I think, yes." I manage to croak out.

"You're a good man, Bill. I'm sorry I gave you a hard time about it."

"Thank you Roger. You're a good man too."

"So I went in. It's a very sizable bedroom, big beautiful bed with this padded, cushioned head board. For some reason I remember being impressed by the headboard. The whole setup looked great but it surprised me a little too, and I'll tell you why. There's this pale green decor, nice enough I thought, but it jumped out at me because the little symbol thing on the door was a much deeper, forest kind of green. Odd, by now I've seen all the rooms up there and this is the only one where..."

"Roger, you can skip the interior design. I've got it."

"Oh, right. Of course, just thought you might want the ambulance."

"Ambulance? Aaah, I get it."

"Obviously Claire and Franco are there in the bed, their backs up against that really nice headboard, why I remember it so clearly. They're just sitting up side by side. She's a bit red in the face but has this big loving smile. He looks at me kind of stern..."

"Sternly."

"Yeah, like he's watching my behavior, which I knew to be careful of anyway."

"Jesus."

"There's a pure white sheet up over their bottoms, kind of up to both their belly buttons, like a modesty thing so you can't see their private areas. I thought maybe I'd see his dick poking up under the sheet, but no. For a second it made me worry, like maybe something had gone wrong. But I guess that was stupid. He just wasn't hard then, which, you think about it, might mean anything at all."

"Good God, why would you want to see that?"

He ignores me and goes on. "Claire's breasts are out and I can see a purple hicky, not too big, on the inside of her left tit. So something had sure gone on. It definitely was not there earlier in the day when we were picking out her lingerie. Her breasts are so pretty."

"Whoa! You helped pick...? And, ummm, her breasts, yes they...ummm...really are beautiful Roger." My dick gave a quick hop at this image of her tits out. "I see her in those bikinis and I want to.... Well, sorry, let's just say you're a lucky man."

Each time I'd seen Claire at their pool or ours, or a few outings we had at the lake, those times were etched solidly into my brain. Anna saw it and used to jab at me about it, but in a fun way. She didn't mind me looking. We both knew she had great tits too, probably a cup size larger than Claire's.

"Thank you, Bill. But not that day. Franco was the lucky one. And the three of us are just staring at each other, me feeling pretty awkward...is it awkwardly?"

"No, awkward is right."

"Then I remember my manners. The other husbands had clued me in. It's not a rule or anything, but the guys expect this to go a certain way. It's your first time and lots of people are ready to judge, they have to I guess. And the guys and Claire had warned me not to talk too much, like hardly at all. See, they were getting to know me, which was very cool. But I remember my manners and I walk calmly as I can to Claire's side of the bed. I bend down and kiss her cheek and tell her I love her. She smiles back to me but doesn't say it. I could see her makeup was a little messed, her hair too of course, but not too bad. Then I walk over to Franco's side and thank him for caring for my wife while I was out."

"Jesus."

"That was the first smile I got from him, a nice one. I'd done well and felt good about it. I remember to ask is there anything they need? They both shake their heads 'No' so I had that covered. After that it's time for me to leave. Felt right. I had barely said five words."

"Yeah, probably for the best."

He puffs out his chest a bit. "You won't find Roger Williamson the kind of guy outstays his welcome, especially when one of the guys is in bed with my wife..."

"Good God, Roger."

"Agreed. You get it. Cause what if Franco or my wife wanted to have more sexual intercourse? Right? You have to think of that. Be kinda weird me being there, right? So it was time to go. I knew that."

"Yes, truly splendid behavior."

"Thank you Bill. So I excuse myself to them both and head for the door. But before I can open it, Franco calls out to me, 'Hey, Roger. You interested in seeing?'"

"I stood there stunned for a moment. Did he mean what it sounded like he meant? I had to be careful. No one had prepared me for this. Was there some right answer I should know? Not that anyone had told me. So I figured honesty was the best way to go, the club is big on that you know, and I told him flat out, 'Yessir. If it's not a bother,' and then he says to Claire, 'You don't mind, do you?' but all she does is blush, which gets him laughing."

"I'm at the door watching. He kisses her on the lips quick then jumps up out of the bed. I catch a flash of his swinging dick, it's not hard but kind of shiny wet looking, which is a relief."

"Jesus."

"He moves to the footboard end of the bed, really nice, matches the headboard. I see his hard ass and thighs as he bends over to catch up the sheet. He looks over his shoulder at me and grins. He steps a bit to the side so I can see. Then he pulls the sheet down very slowly, like inch by inch, makes it a show, which was thoughtful of him, made it more exciting for all of us, and now Claire is blushing like crazy as her bottom parts emerge."

"Jesus."

"I was already hard from seeing her tits, especially that hicky, and seeing him next to her and the kiss. Now I've seen his dick and his ass and really all of him, his chest and he has these really strong looking arms and legs. The sheet is down off of her but I can't really see her pussy because her legs are together. I can see her pubic hair. It's pretty dark, not jet black like the hair on her head, more like black with some blonde and red highlights so it kind of shines. You'd have to see it."

"Yes, yes I would," and realize my breathing has changed.

"Yessir. But fine and sort of wispy too. Trimmed nice, I helped her with that the night before."

"Jesus."

Roger is annoyed. "Can you stop saying that?"

"Why?"

Roger gives me a look in response. He and Claire are pretty religious.

He shakes his head and goes on. "Dude, my hardon is like steel at this point, is like to pop the nice new pants I bought for the event. Got 'em when I took her shopping for her outfit. But anyway Franco starts laughing, then Claire starts laughing and I don't really know why they're laughing till I realize, so then I start laughing. All over the boner they're looking at. And Franco turns about half way back towards me and his dick swings around so I can see it again. And as he turns he laughs and says, 'Spread your legs Claire, give your husband a little look-see.'"

"Je...jeepers."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Well, it sure made her blush, but what could she do? See, Claire was raised in a very traditional, conservative family, taught to respect men as leaders and how a woman's role is to serve and follow. Which I knew she would do, cause Franco was her man right then. So she spreads her legs and now I can see her pussy. It's kind of red there and the lips look puffy and swollen, but kind of in a nice, fun way if you follow my drift. I see a white streak, like a ribbon, between the lips, and I see the wet under her on the sheet and some streaks on her thighs."

"Jesus." But Roger doesn't catch this one or say anything. He's too busy remembering. I'm picturing it and it bursts out, "I can't believe they actually let you in there!"

"Yeah, that's the way it works Bill."

"You're saying all husbands go...you know... go in the room? To see it? I'm just wondering, like hypothetically if some guy...?" Hypothetically.

"Yeah, all of us. Yeah, that's the practice. But let me finish."

"Go," is all I say to hide the lump in my throat.

"Franco invites me to come in closer, get a better look, which I cannot believe to this day. I stumble forward like a zombie, my eyes fixed between her legs. I get a scent of the sweetest pussy in the world, same as always but sort of different too, I think because she'd been fucked, and it hit's me like sledgehammer."

"My God."

"Franco walks to the side of the bed and with his big hand cups her tit, the one with the hicky. He plays with her nipple while I stare into her pussy. Then he tells her with a little laugh, 'Raise your knees up Claire, I think Roger wants to see everything'. Claire blushes even deeper and makes this sexy little yip, yip, yip sound. Know what I mean? The yip? Funny! Does Anna do that? So cute, kind of like the hiccups but more like she's surprised and happy and turned on."

"Anna's is more..."

"Then Claire looks me straight in the eye, I guess so she could see me seeing everything Franco told her to do for us. Her knees go up and as they do she must have, I don't know to this day was it on purpose or not, must have flexed the muscles inside, like inside her pussy, and the white ribbon gets fatter and fatter..."

"Jesus!"

"...It's like this creamy stream, kinda like thick white honey dripping from a bottle..."

"God! His honey!"

"Yeah, like a honey waterfall in my wife's slit."

"My God! A waterfall..." I shut my eyes. I can almost see it myself.

"Yes, exactly!"

"...waterfall of his..." I say dreamily, picturing Claire's pussy. I'm panting now.

"Yes, you're a fan too? You and Anna both? Claire and I think that waterfalls are very, very cool. I remember we went to Glacier National P..."

"No Roger. No! Focus. Is this about Claire or is it a travelogue?"

He shakes himself. "Oh, right. Ummm...Claire smiles for me and mouths the words 'I love you' which is so amazing. Then she decides on her own to make it even better. What she does is she uses two fingers to gently open herself a little down there, you know, her private female place, and a fresh wave of honey flows out of her, even more and fatter and faster. Cum is rolling down between the lips of her pussy or cunt or whichever you prefer..."

"I prefer..."

"And then it plops on the sheet between her thighs. I'm looking fast from her man's cum to her fucked pussy to her tits to her face to his hand on her tit to the hicky to his shiny dick and then back to the cum still dripping from her. Then I see she's looking up at him smiling, with her hand out cupping his balls. And oh fuck it's all too much and I..."

"Fuck meeeee. You had to get out of there."

"Too late. I was cumming in my pants, cumming right in front of them."

"Jesus!" But he was into it now and didn't object.

"I must have made some noise, you know, orgasming sounds, because I could see their eyes grow big. They saw it and then I hear them both laughing. When I look down, my pants are tented and there's a big wet spot. I cover it up quick, but I knew they had already seen it. We stayed like that for, well it seemed like a long time what with my head about to explode and those two giggling to each other. Finally I snap out of it and ask if it's OK to leave. He says something like 'Sure, see you around Roger,' and I ran out to the sounds of their laughter."

"Jesus, I mean jeepers. That had to be..."

"Thank you Bill. It really was."

"Your sweet Claire displayed like that!"

"Yes, was wayyyy hot, and she enjoyed it, could tell from the way she was smiling."

I shake my head at that. "Where did you...?"

"Wait. The adventure wasn't over yet. Out in the hall I'm making a beeline for the stairs, trying to get down to the washroom. A door opens in front of me and out comes Julian and this woman, I didn't know her then, but it was Samantha, Samantha Friedlander. Sharp woman, very pretty too. Know her? No? Interior designer I think. No? Her husband is Arnie, he's a little older, a lawyer like me? No? Lives over to Putnam Place, close to the Groveland border? No?"

"Roger I'm pretty sure I don't know them."

"I thought you might."

"But I don't."

"You're sure?"

"I am."

"Gotcha! Anyway, they're both dressed very properly, I guess their business was over, not that their business was any of my business, it's just what I thought. She's behind him, still in the doorway touching at her hair to make sure it's right. When he turns back for her hand, he sees me, then she turns and sees me too. In my rush I must have uncovered the spot, which was pretty big by then. They see it immediately, and they both start laughing. I had to cover up again quick. He says to me, 'Don't be embarrassed son, happens a lot here,' even though he knows I'm not his actual son, would be super weird, and then she giggles out, 'God, I thought Arnie was going to have a heart attack when they let him in to see me that first time' I just stood there blushing like an idiot with my hands over the cum spot until they walked away hand in hand laughing."

He stops to catch his breath, slugs a sip of his drink. This Roger may be a doofus and a pervert, but just then I was spellbound.

He goes on. "I waited a full minute before I trusted myself to try for the stairs again. For a few seconds it was super quiet, like almost spooky, and it made me even more nervous. Then I heard these sounds, and you know that feeling, like you're a thief or burglar? You know? Just being where you're not supposed to be. They were nothing weird, just sounds, coming from some of the rooms but I didn't want to get caught up there again by one of the guys. So I take off and I'm just about at the staircase when this other husband, Bobby, comes rushing up right at me with a tray full of drinks. He looks at me and says, 'Hey, dude, help a brother out, wanna knock on that red room door?' and of course I do but when I reach to knock Bobby sees the wet spot and then he starts laughing."

"Embarrassing."

"Very."

"I'm sorry Roger that you had all this happen."

"Thank you Bill. Anyway, Bobby is laughing pretty hard, but he's trying to hold it in, trying not to be loud, cause of the guys I guess, in case any of them was still enjoying sexual intercourse or whatever. That's what made him lose balance on the tray and the glasses and bottles came crashing down on the hard wood floor. Sounded like one of those junk yard car crushers, EowwwCCCCHHHCCCHHHHHchHHHHWHAPChChWHAPWHAPWHAPCHHHH."

"I think I've got it."

"Bobby's cursing saying, 'Oh, crap!' From inside the red room we hear 'What the hell?' and then the door comes flying open, and there's Jevon standing there nude, kind of scowling, his dick kind semi-hard but it's not wet so he probably had finished his business a while ago, which is also not my business. For a second I see a flash of the naked woman behind him, turns out it was Alicia, Alicia Bell-Simpson. No? Over Port Arthur way? Still no? OK, got it. Anyway, she's retired now so you probably won't meet her, and she's pulling a sheet up over her tits, which I thought were pretty nice ones."

"Mmmmhh."

"Agree with that my friend. Jevon looks at the broken glass, then at Bobby and finally at me. That's when he sees the spot which is somehow still growing and I was like, in my head I mean, how much cum did I have stored in me to begin with? Will I ever have any left for my wife after this? Cause I'm pretty sure it was the biggest amount of orgasm I ever made. Then Jevon starts laughing louder than any of them. Doors start to open and I can see heads peeking out to see what's going on. Not Franco, thank God, I think he might have had Claire in the shower by then, but some others. We're all standing there looking at the glass and the liquid on the floor. Jevon smiles, slaps me on the shoulder, and says, 'Welcome aboard newbie'"

12