Les Hommes Ch. 08

Story Info
Roger’s Version.
2.4k words
2.85
3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Medal?" He has me laughing. "You really felt like a hero?"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"For cumming in your pants?"

"Yes."

"OK," I say with a smile, "So now you're a Hero of the Royal Order of Cumming in One's Pants."

"Mmmmm, haha, I kind of like it."

"Maybe Hero of the Royal Order of Cumming in One's Pants from the Sight of Another Man's Cum in His Wife's Pussy. OK?"

"You've nailed it, my friend!"

"Congratulations." And we high-five.

Roger gets it and laughs when I suggest we propose the medal to the Queen, but then says more seriously that it would be too hard to fit all those words.

He laughs again and says, "What can I tell you? Sure it was weird and embarrassing, but it made me happy."

"After that things seemed to calm down for a while. Forty-five minutes later Franco and Claire come down those steps looking elegant and happy. They'd been together up there more than four hours. She came over to kiss my cheek and hold my hand for a minute. And then he came over to thank me for my generosity and to ask about his lawn. I didn't even tell him about oiling up the old mower, thought it would be a nice surprise for him later when he found it."

"Pretty thoughtful of you, Rog."

"Thank you Bill. Then the stories about my adventure started up again and people crowded around Franco to get the added detail straight from my wife's man's mouth. 'Told our new girl here - gorgeous, isn't she? - to lift her knees, and I cupped her tit. That's what got him.' Well, that and everything else. The crowd ate it up. Claire is blushing and decides to add, 'I thought it was cute,' which gets a big laugh from everyone, especially the other girls."

"She called it cute?"

"Yup, the word she used. Then twenty minutes later Jevon and Alicia come down and tell their part, but it was a little bit of an antiremax since Bobby had already told most of what they saw. And after that a few more couples came down at intervals and the story has be retold for their benefit."

"With you the Hero of the Royal Order."

"Yeah. Claire was busy being a center of attention, I could see the guys were going crazy over her, but this one wife, Cindy, out-of-towner, you wouldn't know her, her husband is Bob, has his own plumbing supply business, doing quite well too from what I hear, and a real gentleman, who is really, really pretty and funny, funniest girl in the club they all say, was the one told me that joke about the priest and the rabbi, but she has a nose which is a kind of...what? Roman? Grecian? Which is it?"

"I guess whichever you prefer."

"No, which ever YOU prefer Bill," he says with a courteous nod of the head.

"OK, go with Roman then."

"Thank you Bill. Super pretty, face, eyes, lips, hair, everything, great legs and body and lovely breasts, but with a schnozz like they say some of those old Roman senators had, you know, like the guys they make statues out of, the guys who gunned down Caeser. Anyway, nice gal, I don't judge people by their noses, and she felt bad for me I was blushing so hard. She came and sat with me for half an hour, which made things even more exciting."

"Wasn't her man there? Her husband? They didn't mind?"

"Oh, no. Richard was there of course. But he was off talking to Bob, Cindy's husband. They're both big Panther fans and love arguing strategy. I don't know much about football strategy myself. Do you Bill?"

"Not particularly, no. Was that the end of the adventure?"

"Pretty much. After a while people went up to their rooms to rest a bit before dinner and us guys were just picking up and tidying again."

"What about the rest of the day?"

"Oh, the next thing was a really nice formal dinner, even had it catered so us guys got to enjoy the meal with everyone else. We were arranged like the girl, you know, wife, and then her man for that day and then her husband. You know the man in between them so they could both get to know him better. Plus it allows those two to flirt and chat and joke while the husband gets to listen in."

"God that must have been so weird!"

Roger shakes his head sadly and goes on, "Not at all, my friend. You'll see. Just wait till it's you and Anna, you'll see."

"Roger we both know that's not going to..."

"Julian made a few toasts but everyone behaved well since the caterers were in and out so frequently. To them we were just an interracial dinner club. I came in for a good deal of ribbing of course, both from the husbands and from the guys, but it was all kind of coded language with the civilians serving us. After dinner there were some card games, a few couples watched sports on TV, or took walks around the property and lakefront, normal couples stuff like that. The husbands were dismissed around 10 o'clock since a lot of the girls were tired and heading up to bed."

"Interesting, being dismissed."

"Yeah, but it's not like they have extra rooms in the mansion for the husbands. Plus I wanted to be in our bed that night thinking about it, about what it meant for me and Claire and about what she might be doing together with Franco right then. Wondering, would they again? Get it? Know what I mean? What they were doing?"

"Yes, I get it. I know Roger."

"But you know what's funny? I didn't. I was so exhausted from everything I was asleep about three seconds after my head hit the pillow."

"Quite a day."

"I think that's an accurate summary," he says reaching over for another high-five.

"The whole weekend was that way?"

"Kind of, maybe not quite as intense, thank God. The next morning I got in around 10, they like the guys and the women to have quiet time without us in the morning. A bunch of the guys including Franco had left for golf. That gave Claire some time together with the other girls, you know some bonding and girl-talk stuff. A bunch of them ended up playing croquet out on the lawn for an hour or so, then they put on their bathing suits to swim and suntan. When Franco and the others got back around two in the afternoon naturally he wanted her upstairs for a while."

"I could have guessed that one." Thinking how beautiful Claire is. He'd be out of his mind not to take her upstairs again.

"Thank you, Bill! But I was out getting his car detailed and, my luck, by the time I was done with that and picking up the bourbon the guys wanted, they were dressed and downstairs having a snack. Claire was in her new minidress, the green one, short but not too short, sexy but lady-like, just right. Green is one of her best colors, you know cause of her eyes. I'm standing in the doorway admiring the view, she looked so lovely and happy, and wondering did she have the new cream panties and bra underneath, cause we bought that set the same time."

Roger looks away wistfully, remembering something. Then he shakes himself back to reality and says with a grin, "You'd be surprised, Bill, at what panties and bra like that cost."

"Ummm, yes, I suppose I would be."

"Guess."

"Guess? Why?"

"Just go ahead and guess what they cost."

"Ummm, a lot probably from the way you're saying it."

"No hints. Guess."

"OK, ummm, $100?"

"Ha!"

"Well, ummm, $150?"

"Ha! I guess you don't shop for fine lingerie often. Do you Bill?"

"Not too often, no."

"I'll give you one more guess."

"OK Roger. $500."

His chin goes back and his eyes narrow. "$500? Did you say $500?"

"Yes."

"You're serious?"

"You asked me..."

"Well, that's a little bit silly. Who's going to pay $500 for a pair of panties and a bra?"

"I...I don't know..."

"This isn't Hollywood Bill."

"I get that. It's just..."

"We aren't the Rockerfellers, last I looked."

"But you're the one..."

"You really think Claire is the kind of girl gonna blow $500 on one pair of cream panties?"

"Roger, I never said..."

"No, it was $231.57 including the tax if you really must know. I've got the receipt here if you don't believe me, just give me a minute and..."

"That's OK Roger, why don't you just go on with the story for now. You can show me the receipt later."

"Hmmm, so you do want to see the receipt, huh? Thought maybe you'd take my word for it. But sure thing Bill. Whatever you say."

"Roger, I never..."

He raises his hands palms out to back off. Smiles as he says, "Listen Bill, no problem. Let's both ratchet down a bit. I get that you're under some stress here. I really do. The whole Anna thing, right? I get that. There she is getting fucked by Farrell's big dick over and over while you're at home eating a cheese sandwich. That's a lot to deal with. Stress can make a guy say some weird things. I get that. So let's just forget about it, OK?"

There's no point arguing with Roger when he gets on that kind of roll. Things just get more and more confusing. Of course I was offended all over again by the fuck talk but what could I do? From what he'd already told me it sounded pretty accurate. So I just blew out air and said, "OK Rog, fine by me."

"Now where was I before you got a little overexcited about my wife's panties? $500? That's rich! Think they're made of gold? Anyway, yeah. Claire coming down in the green minidress that Saturday afternoon."

"Right."

"I didn't even get to go over to them because Samantha's husband was serving them and they were in a conversation with William and Jevon and their girls, Beth and Tina, sisters believe it or not and their husbands, Jeff and Bernie, are best friends. I can never remember which of the guys is married to which of the girls, doesn't help they look so alike. Sisters, you know. Very pretty the two of them, probably the two biggest sets of tits in the club. My guess is that big tits run in that family, though they say they have a sister in college who is just a B cup, go figure. A lot of the guys really appreciate those two."

"Makes sense to me. Who doesn't like nice tits?" I reach over and high five Roger.

He gives me a nice smile and goes on, "Anyway, I had Harry and Bobby's wife Jillian and Harry kept me pretty busy. Whole time I was glancing over at Claire. Franco had his arm around her waist and the two of them kissed a few times while they chatted. Then Claire sees me leaving the kitchen and mouths the words 'I love you!', which is exciting enough but Franco sees it, turns and gives me a big smile and a thumbs up. Then he gives Claire a really big kiss, so she had to pay attention to him. Harry sent me back in for a few more of the cheese puffs right when Franco's hand went down the back of Claire's pretty dress to stroke her behind. That was hot! Dude never lost a beat talking while he touched her, so it was super exciting. Actually, it was sort of good that Harry had me hopping, kept me professional so nothing bad could happen."

"Yeah after what you'd been through."

"Exactement!"

"This time dinner was a cookout that us husbands put on for them, so what with serving drinks and food and tending the grill, we were all pretty busy. Then more games and TV and bedtime. They were watching a Knicks game when I left."

"And Sunday?"

"Pretty quiet too. I think everyone was pretty tired by then. It was a beautiful day so a lot of the couples just lounged by the pool. Claire had on this really pretty white bikini, the one with the blue piping, a lot more modest than what some of the other girls wore, and she was still getting loads of looks from both the guys and the girls. That was nice to see. Then they all went to get cleaned up. It was about 90 minutes later William told me I could go up and to bring some fresh waters, so I did get in the room this time."

"Wow. Second time. You must have been super nervous going in, right?"

"Not really. I had a better idea what to expect, and actually not too much happened this time. Franco was on a phone call, sitting in his robe out on the balcony, and he just kind of waved to me real quick. I poured him a water and left a bottle then went in. Claire was on the bed nude, half asleep, on her tummy with a huge wet spot between her legs soaking the sheets. I could see some of his guy stuff dripping from her private area..."

"Oh, man. That is..."

"...but not a lot compared to the first time. Not that that bothered me. Claire didn't have her knees up like before. I figured most of the wet had to be from her pussy getting so juicy for him. It meant they had enjoyed themselves again, which made me happy. I put her water on the night stand, kissed her cheek and touched her hair and then got out."

"No accidents that time?"

"Nope, but you're not the first to ask. The husbands were brutal with the jokes when I got back down. An hour later we had a cocktail reception and then everyone started to leave. Claire and I got home around 5 exhausted from the excitement, and from all the sex."

Roger had got himself excited by his own story. He closed his eyes then and I could see the memories wash through him again. I gave him a minute.