Les Hommes Ch. 12

Story Info
Guy Talk.
3.2k words
2.77
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger lets out a huge woosh of breath. His face goes blank, he stands silently, waiting to return to the here and now. A moment later he slumps back into his chair, beet red and sweating like a farm animal. With all the jumping back and forth I think he might have run a couple of miles. He grabs the water and downs the rest of it. He towels off again, face, neck, head. We sit in silence waiting for him to breath normally. I'm in awe of it all, the story, the performance, Franco and Claire and Roger himself. I'm also trying to nurse and hide my own boner.

He croaks out, "I'll end it there. That's the gist of it, what Franco told me, at least more or less. I hope I didn't miss any details."

"Jesus, surprised you didn't have another accident." Wondering, will I have one?

"Truth be told, I came close, my dick was rock hard and I needed relief bad. But a minute after his story was done we heard Claire rolling her bag up the path. Franco went and greeted her at the door with a big hug and a long sexy kiss. Then I got a nice kiss too before she ran off to shower. I didn't mind being second because I knew in advance Franco would be her man that night. We turned on the Blue Jays game while we waited, but I didn't really pay attention, just kept running over what he told me in my head. Thirty minutes later I was walking them to the door, Claire looking like a zillion dollars in her pretty new blue dress, hair and face just right, and Franco very dashing. He carried her little overnight valise and I kissed her cheek. But at least then I knew the answer."

"About the whisper?"

"Yeah, pretty hot too, right?"

"Fuck yeah. Did you really say, 'so deep' and 'so much cum'?"

"Yeah, silly I know. But Franco and I knew each other pretty well by then and I knew I could speak my mind. He's a cool dude." Roger smiles at the memory and says, "Her a virgin again, hilarious! What an imagination she has!"

"Yeah, that must be it. But let me ask you..."

"Yes?"

"You were alone then right? Those two gone for the night?"

"Yes."

"You there thinking about them, the fun they would have later?"

"Yes, of course."

"So now you could..."

"Yeah, but I held off, was when I wrote it all down." He picks up the little notebook and looks at it approvingly. He places it carefully back on the table and pats it gently a few times. "Kind of important I thought. See Bill..." Now his hands open wide and he smiles at me warmly. "See Bill...when a man fucks a man's wife and he tells him how he and her did what they did in bed, naturally he's going to want to remember exactly what he said, every little detail, even if he and her are play-rolling he's the one who took his wife's virginity. Right?"

"Ummm..."

"I mean am I right, or am I right?" he says with a big happy grin. My mentor.

Well, my head was spinning at that. How did this guy pass the bar exam? But I weirdly understood his thought, even if it was insane. "Oh yes," I said, "That sounds about right." I had bigger fish to fry here and was actually glad he'd written it down. You don't see that kind of performance every day.

"Thank you Bill. It wasn't easy to wait but I did it, till like 10 o'clock when I figured they'd be up in bed, when I could picture the kind of sexual intercourse he had just described. Picture them kissing and touching, him slowly removing her clothes, picture her dress and her cute undies, the blue lace she wore that night, scattered on the floor, his pants and shirt there too, she knelt to help with those, the slow sexy walk to the bed, or maybe he carries her, the touching and kissing and licking and sucking, earlobes, ass, throat, tits, everything. Earlobes, who knew?"

"Yeah, I noticed that one too."

"Then Claire chirping and moaning, her pussy running like the Monongahela or possibly the Danube or maybe even the Nile, her pretty nipples on fire, her little hand guiding the rough swollen penis to her special sexy place, her little gusher, his testicles bloated with fun-juice, haha!, the rock hard cock splitting her open, her legs spreading wider, her knees up for him, he really made a point of that, her wet mouth flying open with crazy pleasure, the look on her beautiful face when she orgasms, on his when he empties his balls in her, fills her tight little lucky charm with that slippery white cream, and her orgasming again and again and again on sweet dick."

"God, Roger, the way you describe it, what a picture." Was it like that for Anna, did she chirp and moan? Were clothes strewn everywhere? Did her pussy run like a swollen river in spring? Did she guide a rough cock inside? Did he fill her? I think it was like that. I think it must have been.

I'm breathing hard. "You at home alone thinking about them."

"Yes, sire."

"And, you know, you must...must have got off nice."

"Mmmmm."

"It was a good one?" I felt embarrassed asking of course. I'd never asked another guy about stroking it, but in this circumstance I couldn't help it.

"You mean when my penis orgasmed? Guess," he said with a smile. Then, "Thought I might have to repaint the ceiling after that one."

"Je...eepers."

"Kidding. Didn't really go that high, but way higher than usual."

I let out a woosh of air and nod my thanks for the story. "I gotta admit. That story is frickin' hot. Franco, you, Claire - all of it."

"I kind of think that myself," he says with a smile.

The two of us go silent then. Stars were beginning to peep. I need to go see my Anna! And I picture it again, how it was for her. Over and over Roger had said, eighteen, no twenty-two times fucked, any blowjobs on top of that. All those crazy positions for them to work through, his big cock hitting in her deep and hard, sucking on her tits, her cumming on hard cock and his wet cum exploding in her. Me at home with a Maisie Bite lemon-filled the day after her return. That was my reward.

I shake myself, there's something else important and my dick is reminding me. This is my chance to find out.

"Do you mind me asking one more thing?"

"Ask away. Claire told me."

"You jerk off a lot?" I'm almost not even blushing by now. Claire said it was OK!

"Not really, told you all the sex Claire and I have now, I don't really have the need. But sometimes sure, especially on her date nights or when I'm home alone on one of our weekends with the guys. Those sure get me hot."

"Figured."

Roger looks at me closely and says, "All guys jerk off to something I guess. You must, right?"

"Ummm... some I guess."

"Guy thing, although Claire used to, you know, before the club, need to do it some time with her vibrator. Let me watch a few times too, was awesome."

"Oh God! Claire uses a vibe?"

"Well, did back then. Our sex life just wasn't that great. We both knew it but it was way harder on her than on me. She could only cum from my mouth, not, you know, from my other thing. We were praying together on our little bedtime problem, must be two and a half years ago. I decided right then we needed to get her some kind of relief. I went out and bought the vibrator that night, the Slit-Master VB-X30j, highly rated on Amazon but we got ours at the local CVS. Batteries were not included. Did you know CVS sold sex toys? I was a little surprised. The vibrator helped to a degree. But not like the club is helping her now."

The picture of this beautiful woman fucking herself with a vibrator is making me harder and harder. "She uses it..."

"Hardly ever any more....wanna see it?"

"Umm, maybe later? Can I ask about something else first?"

"What?"

"Um, about you, like a guy thing..."

"Sure, what?"

"Um, do you ever...you know... use anything yourself? Use something when you do it?"

"What? The vibrator on me? That wouldn't be..."

"No! Not that."

"Then what? Use something? Like lube?"

"Ummm. I was thinking more like...ummm...oh, could be anything...but for instance, Claire's undies, her panties or whatever, when you're alone and doing..."

"Her panties? Why would I use her panties? She likes to keep them nice."

"Oh, no. Of course not. I get that. I was just wondering."

He looks at me with a wide grin. "What's it like? You do it with Anna's panties?"

Somehow I knew I had to answer. "Well, not a lot, hardly ever...but I guess a few times. She has these sexy little pink bikini briefs, that she hardly ever...well, whatever."

"From her time with Farrell?"

"Maybe...I don't know...," by which I meant probably.

"Interesting. Does she know about it?"

"Oh, no! Like you said, it's a guy thing and...you know I just clean them nice after."

"Of course."

A bad thought occurred to me then. "Hey! You're not going to repeat all this to Claire? She'll be telling Anna two seconds after and..."

"Well, I won't fib to her. But she won't ask. Keep it a guy thing for now until you volunteer it."

"Thank you Roger." I got the "until I volunteer" part, but that was never going to happen. God I was missing Anna then.

Roger asks with a grin, "So what's the picture? When you do it?"

"What do you mean, what picture?"

"C'mon, you know. The picture in your head. Just told you how I picture Franco fucking Claire and I go off like a rocket. What do you picture when you stroke with Anna's panties?"

"Aaah...you know...like her, or maybe some other beautiful woman, or..." I guess Claire once or twice, her on her back or sucking my dick, but I didn't say that part.

"And what is Anna doing when you see her then?"

"I can't."

Roger looks at me sternly, "You know I just told you everything about me, about Claire and Franco, about the club and how that goes. I'm still recruiting here you know. You owe me some information, will be good for you, part of the process to get you to be honest with yourself about these things. So man up now, Billy-boy."

"I..." But he was right. I couldn't be a pussy about it. "I...I picture her with..this guy..."

"What guy?"

"This guy Josh Simmons. They're in his room at the athletic dorm."

"Josh Simmons? Who is he?"

"Guy she went to college with, her...uhhh...boyfriend for her last year and a half there, but a real dick. Kind of a football star for the school, but a dick, a huge asshole."

"What happened?"

"Josh was a real bastard the whole time they were going together. The usual, cheated on her, treated her bad,..."

"Badly?"

"Ha! That's one for you Roger. Anna would be proud of you. A real dick asshole bastard. But somehow she never could leave him. Somehow, until they had this horrific breakup just before graduation. He dumped her, told her he was moving away with another girl. I felt really bad about that, ruining graduation day for her."

"Where did you fit in?"

"Me? I was a graduate student and her Resident TA, lived just three doors down from her in her freshman year. There were all these parties at the dorm to kick off the semester. Once I got to know her we got close right away. We really liked one another and just started hanging out a lot. You know, dorm room sessions, talk about anything and everything. We just got closer and closer. I was about three quarters in love with her, couldn't believe how pretty and smart and strong she was."

"But just friends?"

"Ummm...for a while I guess. I never told anyone this before..."

"Good, means we're making progress."

"... but we ended up making love half way through that first semester."

"Hmmm. Not really appropriate you being the Resident."

"I'm aware. Was aware then."

"Anna was a virgin?"

"No. I was but not her."

"Hmmmmphh."

"Don't judge her Roger, that's my wife we're taking about. And it was only once."

"Hmmmmphh, still premarital sex, and her not a virgin to begin with. Did it go well?"

"It was, I guess fine. I mean, I loved it but I could tell no bells went off for her. I probably could have lasted a little longer."

"Yeah, I can picture it."

"But, whatever, it was nice. We drifted after that a bit cause she started dating other guys, but we were still really good friends. She was still down in my room all the time, the two of us just talking and laughing. Then her junior year she hooks up with this Josh guy. I knew from the start it was a disaster for her, but she couldn't see it herself. I always thought, I didn't know but there were these little hints, like it was the sex that was keeping them together. Then this one night, I'm with..."

"So they were having sexual intercourse?"

"I believe so, yes. Anyway, Anna's roommate Gloria, I was alone with her sort of randomly, and I could see she was pretty high. She and I..."

"She and me?"

"Nope, I. We were friendly enough but had never really been close. But that night, without any warning, Gloria starts talking about Anna and Josh's sex life, tells me the pounding Anna took the night before in Josh's room, how she, Anna, had cum like five times or something."

"Nice girl this Gloria."

"Yeah, she knew I had a thing for Anna. I think everyone knew."

"So that's what you picture? This guy Josh performing intercourse with Anna? That's what does it?"

"Yeah. Gets me off. I know it's sick but I can't help it."

Roger looks at me closely and says, "There's more. I can see it in your face."

"Yes, well, I guess there is."

"Go on, be as honest as you can."

I took a second to sip my drink. The memories came rushing back. I moved my eyes away from him, made it easier to say.

"Gloria was the one put the bug in my head. But it was Josh who sealed it up in there forever. About three weeks before they split, this one night I'm alone in my room working on a story. There's a knock on the door and it's him, and I can see immediately that he's drunk. He says he's looking for Anna. I tell him the truth, which is I have no idea where she is. He comes in like he owns the place and sits on my bed. He asks do I have anything to drink, but I don't. So then he looks at me and says, 'You trying to get in my girl's panties Bill?' I deny it, I hadn't been trying any such thing. I was pretty glad he didn't know about me and Anna having sex before he ever came on the scene."

"He might not have reacted well," says Roger.

"To put it mildly. He says, 'Don't like her spending all that time with you. I'm the only man who gets to fuck Anna. You got that?' And I tell him, yeah, I got it. I didn't tell him it made me sick to my stomach, but I did tell him that I got it. He says, 'Good boy. Sorry you gotta miss out on her goodies, but that's life.' He stops and looks like he's daydreaming, kind of swaying, he was pretty wasted. Then he says, 'Like her to suck my cock first. You like that Bill?' I don't respond to that - how could I?"

"Don't like a man telling those tales out of school."

"Told you he was a dick. Then it got worse, 'Get her on the bed, all 4's, love fucking her from behind, that amazing ass she has. I'll fuck her for like 30, 40 minutes, make her cum with my mighty dick, like King Kong fucking that girl he carried up the Empire State Building. Then I roll her over and fuck her again on her back, maybe let her suck my cock again, she likes that. Wake her up in the middle of the night I can do her again the same way.'"

"Wow, very descriptive, that King Kong thing. You think it was true?"

"Ummm, yeah, I do, why this bothers me so much. He tells me, 'Girl comes like a faucet from my dick, my mighty King Kong dick.' He pounds his chest for emphasis and I realize he really does look like an ape. 'Wake her up in the morning with a nice slap on the ass and send her home.' He was a real pig about it and it was making me sick."

"Jesus!"

"I'd had enough and kicked him the hell outta my room."

"Jesus!"

"Hey, I thought...?"

"Jesus, calling on Him for help Bill. That is quite a cross for you to bear. So that's what you picture?"

"Yes, I can't let it go. Ever since Gloria and Josh said all that I..."

"So it's you with Anna's panties wrapped around your dick, you stroking, picturing this guy Josh fucking her like that, enjoying her pussy and everything else she has, making her cum over and over."

"Thanks for the recap, appreciate it."

"You're welcome my friend! And my, my, my! His King Kong dick. Quite an image for you to flog to. Can't you just picture it? Oh, ha, ha! Of course you can. Over and over, probably four, five or six times in a night, just like what she did with Farrell!"

"Stop Roger! Do you have to keep reminding me? You asked me to tell you and I did. Now just stop!"

He grins and says, "Me that."

"Huh?"

"New one I got. Instead of saying 'Roger that' I get to say 'me that' because..."

"Yes, very amusing."

"Hey, you could do it too, like at a restaurant. You say, 'Garcon, the me,' cause you're..."

"Yes, hilarious. But just stop now."

"Yessir! Can do. Consider it zipped and mums the word, loose lips sink ships and..."

"Roger!"

"Right. Yes, of course. But thank you for telling me the truth, Bill, gives me a lot to work with."

Which, of course, was what I'd been afraid of, giving him something to work with. In another way it felt good to get some of the secrets out. I'd carried that Josh story for a long time. After that we went silent for a bit, me more or less pretending just to look up at the gently swaying leaves above and the night sky. Nature lover.