Les Hommes Ch. 13

Story Info
Two Lucky Guys.
2.2k words
2.66
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had told the truth. Mostly. Just the one lie about me kicking Josh out after what he said. The truth is a lot worse. After all the things he said about Anna he came over to my chair and stood in front of me. Close. Too close. I was seated. It was a little intimidating and I'm sure that's what Josh intended. He's pretty tall and had these loose athletic shorts on. So it's right there in front of me. And he said, "You sure you're not trying to fuck her Bill?" I told him I was sure. He says, "I'm out with the guys, came over for a quick blowjob, thought the bitch would be here. You really don't know where she is?" I told him again I didn't.

He stands there looking down at me and starts laughing. "Know something? I think you owe me," so I ask him owe him for what. "For spending all that time with my girl, looking at her body, her tits and ass, getting hard thinking about the two of us fucking." I tell him I don't do that, which was a lie of course, but he just ignores it. "Don't you think you should pay me back for that? Those things are mine." I tell him I agree, they're his.

He pulls down the shorts to his knees, there's a jock strap bulging. He tells me to pull it down. I looked up to find out if I had to for sure. I did. So I turn back to his crotch and tug the jock down. Out pops thick veiny cock, all the pubes trimmed down to nothing, makes it look bigger I guess.

Josh says, "Rather have Anna blow me but you'll do. Time to settle up. Anyway, you look like the kinda guy might get into sucking a dick." I ask do I have to. His answer is a little chuck on the side of my head. I ask again but by then his cock is brushing my lips. I look up one more time to see if this is just a joke. It isn't; his eyes are closed and I can feel wet from his dick on my lips.

When I open my mouth he plunges the cock inside and then fucks my mouth for about three minutes, his rough hands holding my head in place, both of us picturing Anna. I don't want him to cum in my mouth, but when he gets close he clamps his hand on the back of my head and forces me. I'm coughing up cum, choking on it. Finally he pulls out and I run to the mini-fridge for water. I take a mouthful, rinse it around and spit into the little half-sink. Then again, and then a 3rd time and a 4th time. When I look over his jock and shorts are back in place and he's wiping his hands on my bedspread. Some must have got on him. I look down and it's all over my shirt front.

He's heading out the door before I can ask, "You're not going to tell Anna, are you?"

Josh laughs and says, "Tell her she has competition? Nah. What the bitch don't know won't...." Then he turns and leaves.

After those two broke up I thought for sure he'd tell her about it, but he never did. Never occurred to me till a week later that he had a lot more to lose than I did. That was a rape.

The truth now is when I stroke off, with or without Anna's panties, it really is mostly to images of him fucking Anna. Only sometimes is it to the memory of Josh fucking my mouth.

Roger must see my face go down, but he spares me. He asks, "So how'd you two end up together?"

I stutter just a little when I say, "After graduation she was s-still around campus, had taken an apartment with another girl." He nods. "We saw more of each other then, she really needed me. We'd have long intense conversations. Other times we'd just hug and I'd be there for her to cry it out. One night we're doing that on the edge of my bed and we end up tumbling down. That was it. She looks at me and tells me she loves me. I look at her and tell her how much I love her. And we kiss."

"Don't tell me. More premarital sex?"

"Nope. Not then. Not for another couple of weeks, she still needed time. But once we did become lovers I asked her a month later to marry me. She took a couple of weeks. We were both aware that it was dangerous for her, a rebound thing. When she came to me after those weeks of waiting and told me she would marry me, I think I was the happiest man alive."

"Dude, you won the lottery that night."

"I did. I did win the lottery. A girl like Anna with me?"

I meant every word of it. Not just her looks and her body, either. It was everything about her, her energy, her wit, her passion, her drive, her intelligence and sense of humor, her love and her need for me. That's right, need. Because she did need me. That she was beautiful was just icing on the cake. She was (is) perfect, at least she is for me. God I miss her. Why would I not forgive her? Why didn't I forgive her last night? Forgive her right away? Crazy! After all we'd been through and all we meant to each other? Crazy!

Roger says, "Kind of like me. I won the lottery too, but without the premarital intercourse."

"Yeah, I've wondered about that. You two were like high school sweethearts or something?"

"Bill, get with it. I'm about five years older than Claire. She's just 22 now and I was already in law school when I first met her. She was still in high school. I moved to her town her junior year, met her in church, her dad was the minister. He liked me. Mostly I think because I was the most religious boy in town, helped him with services and so forth, got to know him and his wife and his daughter really well. You wouldn't believe it but in those days Claire was considered a plain-Jane."

"Claire? Hard to believe."

"Yeah, but at the time she was kind of gawky with that height, flat as a board and no hips or bum. Pure as the driven snow too. She told me she had been out on one date her entire life. Some boy took her bowling and gave her a kiss on the cheek at her doorstep. That was her experience. But I fell for her right away. She was so sweet and kind and lady-like; she was such a good Christian girl and such a good friend. Somehow I knew she would end up beautiful."

"You nailed that one, Roger."

"Thank you, Bill. We started dating with her parents approval. I waited as long as I could and went to her dad and asked for her hand in marriage. He was enthusiastic, but with two conditions. First that she graduate high school, she still had another year. Second that I be gainfully employed and able to take on the financial responsibility of marriage. Which is why I started with Maygell-Watkins-Freybosch while I was still in law school. I popped the question to Claire and got the world's best kiss ever and we were pre-engaged. That next year whatever time we had we were together."

"You nail her then?" I say with a big smile of my own.

"Don't be crude Bill. No, I did not 'nail her'. Not what I wanted or what she wanted either. But did we make out? Oooocha-magoocha did we ever! I was careful with my hands and my other parts. She was too of course, but some pretty heavy kissing sessions."

"Nice."

"Claire was a great kisser even then. And talk about the lottery, that was the year it all came together for her. Physically I mean. All a sudden she's got boobs, nice ones, really nice ones. All a sudden her hips and her butt fill out and she's curvey. All a sudden her face gets in place, delicate, fine and so perfectly lovely it made me want to scream. And me, pre-engaged to her!"

"Yeah, talk about winning the lottery."

"Billy-boy I was farting ice cream all year long. By graduation all these other fellows were sniffing around..."

"I'm not surprised."

"Yup."

"By then it was too late for them, right?"

"Bingo. Too late Larry, au revoir Ray,.."

"I get it."

"Sayonara to you Sammy. She was mine. We were married by her dad two months after her graduation."

"God! You did hit it my friend." And we high five.

I took a minute and said to him, "That's what I don't get. Two of the luckiest dopes in the world with our girls. How on earth did we get to this point?"

"Well, you have to look at the big picture here..."

"What's wrong with us?"

"Wrong with us?" says Roger. "Wrong?" He surprises the hell out of me by jumping from his seat to stare down at me with a fierceness I'd never seen in him before. "I'll tell you what's wrong with us, absolutely nothing."

"Nothing? That's a good one."

"I'm telling you nothing. Nada. Zilch. Rien."

"Can I remind you? We're here you trying to get me into a pervert club."

"Not pervert, no...!" Roger slumps back in the chair, shaking his head at me.

"Face it. They've got you by the nuts."

"No, it's..."

"And Claire's in it up to her..."

"Careful Billy-boy..."

"...her belly button."

"That's my wi...Wait! Did you say belly button?"

"Yes."

"Not her cunt?"

"No."

"Her pussy?"

"Nope."

"Tits or ass?"

"No, I said her belly button."

"Well, then, that's OK, isn't it?"

"I think so, yes."

He pauses and looks relieved, then says, "You're a good man Bill."

"Thank you, Roger."

"No, thank you, Bill. Sorry if I came on a little strong there."

"Roger, let's be serious now. You know what I mean. What's wrong with us?"

"I'm telling you, nothing. And don't take my word for it..."

"I don't."

"Thank you." He beamed at me and said, "Tell you the way she put it to me."

"Who, Claire?"

"Yes, she's smarter than I am."

"Agreed."

"Much smarter."

"Got you by a mile."

"Yes."

"No comparison."

"Point taken." He looked at me kind of funny like, but went on. "What happened was we were three months into the club and we were both so happy with it, and with each other, so in love. There was only one problem."

"Again, with the one problem!"

"The problem was me. I was so happy most of the time, but sometimes, just every once in a while, I'd get down. I couldn't shake it, the question you're asking. What was wrong with me? And I'd be moping around worried about it. That would affect Claire's mood, and finally a couple of the guys at the club began to notice it was affecting her work, and mine too."

"Bet they were pissed."

"Not at all. What they did was ask Claire to meet privately with Julian. I think I mentioned him? President of the club, also serves as kind of a father-confessor to the girls and to the guys too. Good, good guy. Claire is smart...wait, no... we don't have to go over that again...let's just agree that she's very smart. She knew what was bothering me even though I had never said it out loud, was kind of a pussy about it. And she explained the situation to Julian in his private bedroom..."

"His bedroom?"

"Yes, he has this really cool private suite. The color coded rooms are shared, like all the guys, in and out..." He stops to laugh and repeats, "...in and out, get it?" I stare at him blankly till he goes on. "I mean, I haven't seen it, but Claire says it's really lovely in a strong, masculine way, has this big amazing bed with the most wonderly soft mattress, plenty firm but kind of bouncy too she says, why she loves it, gorgeous sheets like it's a 5-star hotel. This beautiful double walk-in shower and a separate closet for a girl to hang her clothes, keep them nice. It's just perfect she says, and the room is all done in..."

"Wait! Soft mattress? Bouncy bed? Where she hung her clothes. He was fucking Claire during this?"

"No, of course not. This was business. They just sat together with iced tea and talked."

"Oh, OK then."

"Julian didn't fuck her till weeks afterward. But that day she explained the problem to him and they hashed it out. Claire said Julian was really super great helping her think it through.Then she came up with her own way of explaining it to me, which she did later that night."

"OK, what was it?"

"What she said was I had to use my imagination."