Les Hommes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa! Holy crap that's a lot."

"Tony asks Betsy to show me and Claire the tattoo that got us started, you know the 'Happy Girl' tattoo, so she comes over to stand between me and my wife, flips up her skirt and bends over. Tony tugs the edge of her panties to the side to give me and Claire a good look. It really is quite artistic, some cool script. Betsy laughs hard and tells us how Gerald fucked her bent over like this at the breakfast table the next morning while Tony was serving orange juice and gawking at her tits. I asked Tony what was the best part about watching them fuck and he told me it was her face, 'My Betts is always the most beautiful girl in the world, but she's the most beautiful when she's cumming on a dick like Gerald's.' Then I'm like second best? and he tells me 'watching while she swallowed his cum', which got a giggle and a gentle 'cannoli juice' from his wife. His third favorite was watching her tits bounce when Gerald fucked her from behind."

"God I love watching Anna's bounce. It's..."

"Claire was totally into it. Her eyes were shining and she was licking her lips. She reaches for Betsy's hand and says to me 'Roger, Betsy is the best cocksucker in the club' and Betsy denies it and says she used to be before Claire. Then the two girls laughed and fought about who gave a better blowjob. Betsy asks Claire to show Tony the new hicky on her tit, another one Franco did, I guess he has a thing about that, so Tony whistles at that and complements my wife's tits, and Claire blushes and says how much Jevon liked fucking her tits, but that Franco and Harry stuck to her cunt and mouth. So I ask Tony what was it like watching Betsy suck her man off, and he says, 'Guess' and we break up laughing. Which got us talking about going down on our wives, how enjoyable cunnilingus is, and how lovely our girls' pussies are. Which got the girls into an interesting conversation about blowjobs and how, with some practice, any girl can become an excellent fellatioist..."

"Fellatrix."

He shakes his head. "No sir! These are skills my friend, not tricks."

"Aaah, OK, keep going."

"Sure thing boss. The girls take their jobs very seriously, really know their stuff. Me and Tony, he and I, us, we just listened and high-fived a lot when one of the girls made a really good point about sucking a dick, like how to handle the man's balls and what shade of lipstick is best and how you can run your nails just light along the underside while you kiss and suck the head and is kneeling really better than laying between his legs and what to do if the dick is an extra-large and...hey, Anna would have been interested in that part I bet. Right? You know, cause of what happened when she tried to blow Farrell. Right? Oops! OK. Sorry! Forget I mentioned it. Anyway, then Betsy checked her watch and said, 'Oh Goodness' and that was kind of the end of it cause they needed to get home for the babysitter."

"Whoa," and I really did mean Whoa.

"We were all talking that way, about the girls fucking and sucking and their pussies and tits and cunts and asses, and about how big some of the guys are, and about their beautiful hard cocks and how long they can last to fuck a girl through so many orgasms, which the girls like. All four of us talking that way because of how much we all loved it."

"Can I ask? You ever watch Claire like that? Like Tony did?"

"Oh, no. Guess you'd call the two of us a little old-fashioned that way. We believe that my wife and her man deserve privacy. Claire says she cums harder that way. So no, not us. What you and Anna end up doing, well that would be up to you both and to her man."

Roger gives me a big smile and goes on, "Anyway, after that night it just seemed more natural to talk like that, at least around the guys and our wives and the other husbands. That was the only way to describe what we were all going through and how much it meant to us all. Claire and I got more and more comfortable talking that way. Sometimes I remember the proper words like 'intercourse' but a lot of times it seems awkward and so...."

"I see. Yes, that would explain it."

"I apologize if I've offended you. Like I said, I guess I'm already picturing you in the club, you'd fit in so well. Like the two of us hanging around downstairs with some of the other husbands while our wives are busy, you know, joshing and kidding like your wife is with X and he likes to do Y and oh, so what your wife told my wife she's dying to do A, B, and C with Z and who has a private date coming up and so forth... you know? Joshing and gossiping like teenage girls. It's fun! It's a nice crew, couple of them I'm pretty close with now. This is like when our chores are done and we're just waiting for couples to come back down. We do get a bit naughty. And then with the girls too afterwards, that get's pretty naughty too. But I see now that it's not appropriate today. I'll try to clean it up best I can."

"No Roger. I keep telling you. I was just curious about it."

"Thank you for understanding, Bill."

"And can I ask you one more question?"

"Fire away my liege."

"Those two, Betsy and this Tony guy, they actually have a kid? That surprises me, a woman in the club who is a mother."

"Oh, yeah. Little Tony Jr. He's a cutie, must be about 6 or 7 now. They had him a year before joining. Betsy says they're going to retire from the club in a year and then try for another. Tony is dying for a second kid, hoping for a girl."

"And he's OK waiting an entire year?"

"No, he told me that he is definitely not OK with it."

"I worry about that. This is a downside we haven't..." Anna and I had always planned on a family a few years down the road.

"Yeah, Tony wants to wait two or three years, says Betsy will still be plenty young enough."

"Oh..."

"And show you how much the guys think of them, they promised Betsy and Tony both that she could still be on the private date list afterwards, even if she is like 35 or 36 by then."

12