Lesbian Call Girl - The Stylist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts to spread her legs, to let me go down on her again, but I stop her. "No," I tell her. "Turn over."

She gives me a knowing smile and flips over on her stomach. "Like this?" She says, raising her butt a bit. I think she's teasing me. She knows what I want.

"Yeah," I say. "Just like that." And I reach out to grab her full cheeks with both hands.

I'm excited as hell now. An intense wave of lust is building up inside me as I fondle and knead Amanda's luscious butt. I've been thinking about this from the moment I first caught sight of it, and now, here I am. I bend forward to kiss it once, twice, three times. I take a few love-bites and then just press my face against it. I usually take pride in keeping my cool, but I can no longer do it. My pathetic whimpers fill the air as I rub my cheeks repeatedly, wantonly over the silky-soft mounds of Amanda's lovely bottom. The sight, the feel, and the warmth are just irresistible. It's a butt lover's dream.

Amanda can't help but notice. "Wow," she says in a low, breathy voice. "You like my ass, huh?"

"Mmmmm, I love it, sweetie. It may just be the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. And believe me, I've seen some good ones." She smiles in response, slightly embarrassed, but pleased.

It's time. I take a deep breath and open her buns, and there it is - the sweet, brown ring of Amanda's asshole. I bend down and place a single kiss on it, feeling it contract slightly in response. Then I lick slowly around the rim and over the opening, drawing a tremulous "Oh-h-h" from this sweet, sexy girl. I lick some more, moving my tongue luxuriously, experiencing the subtle texture of her asshole as I move over it. And finally, I just bury my face between her cheeks, moaning shamelessly as I feel their silkiness and warmth embrace me.

I'm so aroused. I can't believe I'm doing this. An hour ago, she was just a stranger, a girl cutting my hair, and now here I am, going down on her, making her cum, and now, at last, eating her lovely ass. I'm used to having sex with beautiful, famous women, which is unbelievably good, but in a way, this is even better. The unexpectedness, her innocence, the spontaneity and randomness of the situation make it all extra exciting.

I worship her ass, flattening my tongue as I lick up and down in her butt crack, pausing occasionally to probe into her hot little hole. Amanda loves it, her sighs and moans coming almost continuously now, her body shivering with pleasure. I hold her cheeks apart and place the tip of my tongue right on her hole, then push, slowly but firmly inside. Amanda responds wonderfully, a low, earthy groan, then, "Ohhhh, god, I can't believe... Mmmm... oh god!"

I start to tongue-fuck her butthole, going slowly in and out. I can feel her muscle relaxing, making it easier for me to get into her sweet bottom. Eventually I get my whole tongue up her butt, and her groans peak in volume and passion. She's clutching frantically at the sofa, out of her mind from the sensations in her backside.

As my tongue continues to work in her ass, my fingers delve into her pussy, stroking in and out at first, then plunging in deep to search for her g-spot. I quickly find it and begin vibrating my fingertips over it, making her squirm and squeal with astonishment. She's getting close again. This time, she's going to cum with my tongue in her butt!

Amanda is starting to tremble and shake as I apply more pressure in her cunt. Her voice is now a long, wavering wail. Then, finally, with a shriek, she goes off, a series of jerky spasms furiously rocking her body. I feel her cunt contracting around my fingers, and a gush of fluid bathes my hand. I've actually made her squirt.

I pull my face out of her ass and let my fingers slip out to gently cup her mound as her orgasm subsides. A series of aftershocks wrack her body, making her cry out quietly with each spasm. Her vaginal cream continues to drip into my palm. Yeah, that was definitely a good one.

Once she recovers, she turns over and looks at me, her face filled with surprise and embarrassment. "Oh my god," she mutters, looking down at the wet spot on the towels, "that's... that's never happened before."

I assure her that it's perfectly normal and that it happens with many of my clients. "Well, okay," she replies, still a little skeptical. Then she laughs. "I guess it's a good thing I put those towels down!"

One of the towels has fallen to the floor as a result of Amanda's excitement and thrashing. She bends over to pick it up, giving me another enticing view of her pussy and ass. My god, I realize, I'm still horny as hell, and the reason suddenly dawns on me. For the past hour, I've been totally focused on giving Amanda pleasure. I've made her cum four times, which is great, but I haven't cum once myself.

I really need to pleasure myself, but I can't just masturbate here in front of her, so I try a different approach. I tell her, honestly, "Sweetie, I know it's getting late, but you're such a hottie, and frankly, I'm still so fucking horny I can't stand it. Can I do you one more time?"

Again, I get that open mouth, that look of astonishment, but it quickly transforms into a lusty grin. "Sure, if you want to, I'm not going to say no. You're amazing."

And so, she rearranges the towels and lays back down on the couch. I kneel between her legs, pushing them out and back. Fuck, she looks so hot in that position, her long, pale legs splayed lewdly apart, her sweet cunt opening up between them, and below it, that little brown ring that I've gotten to know so well.

I get back to work and eat her out with a vengeance, licking her everywhere - her pussy, her ass, and up and down her legs. This time, however, my hands are busy between my own legs, fingering myself and diddling my clit. In short order, I've succeeded, and I'm cumming like crazy. My ecstatic cries are muffled, however, as my mouth is buried in Amanda's steamy cunt.

I don't think she even realizes that I've cum. I refocus on her pleasure, using the same trick I used earlier, slipping my fingers inside her to massage her g-spot while my tongue works over her clitoris. My other hand is still at work pleasuring myself. Within minutes, I get Amanda off again, enjoying her screams as I make her squirt a second time. This time it mostly goes in my mouth, which sets me off completely, and I get my second orgasm as I drive Amanda through her fifth.

We're finally done. We both get dressed and Amanda starts cleaning up and preparing to lock up. I take my leave, letting her know that I'm happy to repeat our fun any time she wants it. "Just call this number," I tell her, handing her my card.

She peruses the card with a wry grin. "'Life Coach', huh? Well, I certainly enjoyed the 'coaching' today."

I give her a hug and go out to my car, where I do a quick check of my phone and find three voicemails - two from repeat clients and one from a new prospect. Apparently, my drought is over. The clients - and the sex - are back. I'd like to think that it's payback for the incredible sex I just gave out for free.


12