Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined his dick was rock hard, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of paying it any attention.

Instead, I turned my gaze forward and watched the rest of the show, my cunt still leaking as my cheeks flushed in the afterglow of my most intense orgasm in eight years.

When the show ended, I stood up to clap, and felt more of my cum dribble down my leg and I knew I needed to get some water in me ASAP.

After the final bows, the house lights came on and the teen informed me, "You're coming home with me and my Mom."

It was then, after all the crazy things I'd done, that I remembered that she was with her Mom.

I gasped, "With your Mom?"

"Oh yes, you're about to have the best thirtieth birthday evening in the history of thirtieth birthday parties," the teen promised.

The Mom looked at me with a warm smile and nodded, "Happy birthday, you darling slut."

"Thank you, ma'am," I nodded, the whole conversation surreal... my boyfriend standing right behind me and hearing every word.

"It's Mistress," the teenager corrected.

"Sorry, thank you, Mistress," I reworded, my mind completely overwhelmed with what was transpiring.

The teen took my hand and said, "Let's go."

Ronnie asked desperately, "Elizabeth, what's going on?"

I turned to him, unsure how to answer, even as other patrons were watching our strange tableau, and then I knew what to say. "I'm going home with these two."

"Why?" he asked, looking utterly confused.

Somehow feeling empowered, even as I was giving myself to a teenager and apparently her mother (which was intriguing in itself) I replied, "Because like you often do in June when you break up with me to bang some summer sluts, I found myself a better offer."

The teen added to my ex-boyfriend, "It's really a shame you didn't see her for what she truly is."

"And what's that?" Ronnie asked,

"A submissive slut," the teen answered, taking my willing hand and leading me away from him.

I didn't look back. I knew this decision was one that ended one phase of my life and began another. I didn't expect I'd end up in a permanent relationship with this teen, but after two simple sex acts this evening, I knew for certain that Ronnie wasn't for me... partly because he was a player, but even more so because he didn't have a cunt.

I had denied for years that I was bisexual, or maybe even a lesbian, but all those doubts, all those refusals to accept my own sexuality, were gone.

I was a lesbian.

I was a submissive lesbian.

Indeed, the teenager, who I later learned was named Bree, gave me the best birthday present anyone could ever ask for, my true identity.

...

EPILOGUE:

That night, I pleasured both mother and daughter; I was then double penetrated by both at once, once I'd told them of my original plan for the evening... to give my ass up to Ronnie.

I can't even begin to explain the euphoria of getting double penetrated, but it ended in multiple orgasms, and my eventually passing out from sheer exhaustion.

I would serve Bree a few more times, but it was her mother Carrie who I really hit it off with. Besides being a very sweet and patient Mistress, she also helped me accept my sexuality and even set me up with another one of their pets... a beautiful black woman named Joan (you can read about Joan's submission to Bree and Carrie in Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate) who I've been dating for six months now.

My thirty-first birthday is coming up this weekend, and Mistresses Carrie, Bree and Joan have promised it will be an epic night. I imagine it will be.

THE END